• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 08

Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 08

123

Please vote and leave a comment.

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over 18-years-old. This story directly relates to my previous story, Mom's First, Blind, Internet Date.

Mom will teach her son how to eat her pussy if he teaches her how to suck his cock.

Revised, rewritten, and continued with additional changes from Chapter 07

*

"I want to teach you how to eat me," said his mother in the continued incestuous seduction of her son. "I want to teach you how to give a woman oral stimulation and oral, sexual pleasure. I want to teach you how to sexually please and pleasure a woman with your fingers and with your tongue."

As if his hazel eyes were no longer able to blink, he pushed back his brown hair that fell in his eyes to stare at his mother slowly rubbing her panty clad crotch. Unable to believe his eyes, his mother was masturbating herself through her panties. He watched her other hand finger her nipples through her blouse and her bra. Obviously, his mother didn't want to teach him how to eat just any woman, instead, she wanted to teach him how to eat her.

"I don't believe this is really happening. I feel as if I'm dreaming this whole thing," said Michael to his mother.

He looked at his mother as if she was someone else. He looked at his mother as if he was seeing her for the first time. He looked at his mother with wanton desire and incestuous lust. He looked at his mother as if he couldn't believe his eyes with all that he was suddenly seeing of her.

After not ever seeing anything of his mother's sexy body, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's shapely thighs and her snow white, bikini panties now. He couldn't believe he was seeing what Vincent saw of his mother on their blind date. He couldn't believe he was watching his mother touch herself through her panties.

Not only was his mother intentionally exposing herself to him but also he couldn't believe that she was sexually teasing him by playing with herself through her panties. In the way she was exposing her panty clad cunt to his horny, incestuous eyes, he was tempted to expose his hard, hair cock to her. He was ready to unzip himself, pull his cock, and masturbate himself in front of her to the image of his mother touching her pussy through her panties. Even though he was tempted, not wanting to ruin her son, he didn't dare. He was curious to see how far she'd go in exposing herself to him.

'What would she say, if I unzipped myself and pulled out my prick,' he wondered. 'In the way she was sitting there with her legs spread and her panties exposed, would she look at my exposed cock in the way that I'm staring at her panty clad pussy? Would she watch me masturbate myself in the way that I'm watching her masturbating herself now?'

As if someone else suggested their sexual union, he couldn't believe his mother proposed the plan of teaching him cunnilingus while he taught her fellatio. With two able to play at this incestuously, sexual game, he started fingering the head his cock through his jeans and underwear. While she stared at his fingers playing with his jean clad prick, he stared at her fingers playing with her panty clad pussy and fingering her nipples through her clothes. Assuredly, if they continued playing in the Devil's, incestuous playground, both of them would surely go to Hell for the incestuous sex they were about to have.

As if he was sexually fantasizing his mother touching herself though her panties, he watched his mother actually playing with herself through her panties. Never thinking he'd ever see his mother expose her panties to him never mind touching herself through her panties, he couldn't believe his eyes. Satisfied with seeing his mother's bikini panties and her panty clad pussy, now he couldn't wait to see his mother's naked pussy. If this was her way of teaching him how to give her vaginal stimulation with his fingers, hoping she'd remove her panties, he couldn't wait to watch his mother rub her naked clit and finger fuck her cunt.

Routinely going through her lingerie drawer to feel her panties and bras and going through her laundry hamper to sniff her panties and bras, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's panties while she was wearing them. As if she was alone in the living room masturbating herself, he couldn't believe he was watching her touch herself and sexually pleasure herself through her panties. Something he'd love to do and couldn't wait to do, he couldn't believe he was watching her feel her breasts while fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra.

'This is so hot,' he thought while staring at his mother as if she was a stripper on stage giving him a private show.

Unless she was bluffing and just sexually teasing him, he couldn't wait for her to show him how to finger her pussy while licking her cunt. He couldn't wait for her to see his prick, to stroke his prick, and to suck his prick. He couldn't wait for his mother to do all of the sexual things he imagined she'd do while masturbating him before blowing him. Now, with her volunteering to give him incestuous sex, he no longer needed to imagine his mother naked and having sex with her. She was about to give him a live performance under the pretense of teaching how to give one another oral sex.

"You're not dreaming, Michael," said Emma with a sexy laugh. "This is really happening, that is if you want it to happen. I'll teach you how to finger me and lick me if you teach me how to stroke you and suck you. All you have to do is to say yes," she said.

When his mother gave him a sexy look that she had never given him before, he imagined his big, hard cock in his mother's small, soft hand. He imagined his mother's fingers wrapped around his stiff prick while stroking him. Imagining his mother masturbating him, he imagined showing his mother how to stroke his cock. He imagined explaining to his mother how to suck his prick while she continued stroking him too. He imagined his mother kissing his cock before licking his cock and before taking his prick in her mouth to suck his prick. Instructing his mother how to blow him, he imagined looking down at his mother looking up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, with his cock buried in her mouth while she sucked him and stroked him.

"Sorry to ask you again but I'm in shock. Just so that I completely understand your meaning," he said pausing to take a big sip of his drink. "You're not just sexually teasing me. You really want me to teach how to blow me? You really want me to teach you how to stroke my prick while sucking my prick? Is that it?"

He watched her continue to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her blouse and bra. Something he'd love to do, he couldn't wait to feel his mother's body through her clothes while kissing her. He couldn't wait to undress her to see her in her panties and bra, topless, and naked. He couldn't wait to touch her and feel her everywhere while making out with her.

"Yes," she said.

He continued staring at his mother's panty clad pussy while watching her feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra. Just as he couldn't believe he was seeing her panties, he couldn't believe his mother was fingering her pussy through her panties while feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. Always wondering if his mother masturbated, now he knew that she obviously does.

"Oh, God yes Mom, yes. I'd love for you to teach me how to finger and lick your pussy," said her son.

She gave him a naughty look that hardened his cock and a sexy smile that melted his heart.

"I'd love for you to show me how to suck your cock, Michael. Having never tasted cum before, I'd love to taste you," she said sliding a slow tongue over her full, red lips. "I'd love to taste your cum. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth. And of course, I'd swallow your cum too. I want to know what it feels and tastes like when a man ejaculates his cum in my mouth and down my throat," she said. "Who better to practice that on than you, my flesh and blood, my son? So, what do you say? Do we have a deal? I'll teach you how to finger me and eat me if you teach me how to stroke you and blow you."

His mother moved her hand to her mouth and moved it back and forth as if she was already sucking his prick. With her tongue pushing her cheek in an out, she really looked as if she was giving him a blowjob. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His mother was acting like such a whore.

He couldn't believe what his mother was saying. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His mother wanted to teach him how to finger and lick her pussy. His mother wanted him to eat her cunt. In return, his mother not only wanted him to show her how to stroke and suck his cock but also she wanted him to cum in her mouth and she wanted to swallow his cum. While watching his mother rubbing her cunt through her panties, feeling her tits, and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra, he continued fondling his cock through his jeans.

"Do we have a deal?" He gave her a big smile. "Yes, Mother, we have a deal. I'd love for you to teach me how to finger and eat your pussy while I teach you how to stroke and suck my cock," said Michael.

She gulped down the last of her drink before closing her legs to lean forward on the sofa. She stared at him with solemn seriousness before speaking.

"Only, if we do this, teach one another how to give oral sex, no one must know. You can't tell anyone that you fingered and licked my pussy and I stroked and sucked your cock," she said. "I mean it Michael. People wouldn't understand. What we're about to do is incestuous. You must promise that you won't tell anyone, especially your father and/or your stepmother" she said with seriousness. "I'd be so embarrassed for them to know that I had sex with my son. I'd be mortified for them to know that my son had sex with me."

He nodded his head in agreement.

"I promise," he said crossing his hear. "I won't tell a soul. Whatever we do behind closed, bedroom doors will be our little secret."

She leaned back to open her legs wider again and to rub her pussy through her panties again while staring up at her son with as much sexual lust and desire as he always stared at her. If it wasn't enough that his mother was exposing her white, bikini panties to him, he couldn't believe he was watching his mother touching herself. He couldn't believe his mother had sexually propositioned him. He couldn't wait to take his mother up on her sexual offer.

Yet, not dropping it there about them not telling anyone, as if she had suddenly turned into a sexual lawyer specializing in incest, she continued her clarification and qualification.

"Even if we give one another oral sex and mutual masturbation pleasure, that's as far as it must go. Giving one another sexual pleasure orally is one thing but we can't have sexual intercourse,' she said waving her finger in the air at him as if he had just done something naughty. "That would be wrong. That would be nasty. That would be too much like incest and we can't do that. We can't have incestuous sex," she said. "Albeit, even though most are forbidden sexual acts between a mother and her son, mutual masturbation and oral sex is one thing but sexual intercourse is something else entirely."

Michael nodded his head in agreement. At this point he'd agree to anything his mother said to see her naked and to have sex with her naked body. Better than Christmas and better than his birthday, instead of unwrapping Christmas and birthday gifts, he couldn't believe he was finally going to unwrap the clothes from his mother.

"Yes, I understand," he said.

Not really understanding why they couldn't have sexual intercourse unless she feared getting pregnant, he knew she could no longer get pregnant. After having her tubes tied, there was no chance of her getting pregnant. As if the show was over by the backstage show was just beginning, he watched her close her legs to stand from the sofa. As if looking to see if he was coming, she turned to look at him.

Chapter 08:

"Let me change into something more comfortable while you get out of those jeans," said Emma with a giggle while staring at the bulge his cock made in his jeans.

In the way she always looked at him with motherly love before, she now looked at him with innocence lost. She looked at him with as much lustful desire as he looked at her with forbidden longing. This was his mother and he was her son. This was his mother and not some whore he picked up in a bar to return to her house for sex. With everything changing and nothing the same, there was no going back from what they were about to do.

Even though her giggle was so sexy, her words propositioning him with incestuous, oral sex reverberated through his mind. After feeling so sad with Ginger dumping him, he felt so excited that his mother sexually welcomed him. He couldn't believe he was about to see his mother in her panties and bra, topless, and maybe even naked. He couldn't believe he was about to have sex with his mother. With his Mother offering and willing to have sex with him, life doesn't get any better than this.

His mother wanted to change into something more comfortable. His mother wanted him to get out of his jeans. His mother was in her bedroom now with her door open getting ready to change out of her clothes in front of him. His mother wanted to teach him how to finger and lick her pussy in exchange for him teaching her how to stroke and suck his cock. Instead of just sexually fantasizing and masturbating over the thoughts of his mother naked and having sex with her, he was finally going to have sex with his mother.

'Oh, my God,' he thought to himself. 'This is crazy. I don't believe this. I can't believe this. Why the sudden and dramatic sexual change in her? How can she go from never flashing me any part of her sexy body to exposing her panties to me? How can she masturbate herself in front of me? How could she go from a morally, modest mother to an incestuous, sexual whore by propositioning me to have oral sex with her?'

As if his mother was bitten by the incest bug, she was infected with an incestuous virus. Pretense was one thing but reality was something else. For her to offer to teach him cunnilingus on her while he taught her fellatio on him, seemingly she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. For her to want him to not only see her pussy but also to finger her pussy and lick her pussy, she wanted him to give her an oral orgasm.

His mother wanted him to eat her. For her to want to not only see his cock but also to stroke his cock while sucking his cock, she wanted to give him an oral orgasm too. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow his cum. Judging her by her open bedroom door, she was willing and ready to sexually do it all.

'Going from zero to one hundred in a second, I don't believe this is happening,' he thought. 'She did a complete 180.'

Why would she change her mind about having incestuous sex with him when she never seemed interested in him as her lover? As much as he wondered, he didn't know. Just going along for the ride, he allowed his mother the control of his sexual destiny. No doubt, this night would be a night that he'd remember for the rest of his life.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

Ready for some sexual hanky panky, as if he was her date instead of her son, Michael watched his mother move from the couch to walk in her bedroom. She was so sexy when she walked, especially when he was watching her walk from behind. As if she was Brazilian instead of being born in America, for someone who was such a prude sexually, her butt cheeks kept the beat to an imaginary music in his head. Emma had such an incredible ass and whenever he saw her walk, he couldn't help but think of the song, The Girl from Ipanema, a Brazilian bassa nova jazz song composed by Antonio Carlos Jobim with lyrics by Vincius De Moraes.

"Tall and tan and young and lovely, the girl from Ipanema goes walking and when she passes, each one she passes goes, Ah. When she walks, she's like a samba that swings so cool and sways so gentle that when she passes, each one she passes goes, Ooh."

His mother always walked with a wiggle. Not believing that her wiggle was purposely done, he wondered if she knew she wiggled when she walked. He wondered if she purposely wiggled when she walked or if it was a habit that she picked up as a young girl when watching models strutting their stuff down a fashion runway. Then, wondering if she knew she sometimes giggled when she talked, with her giving him a sexy giggle and an even sexier wiggle, he thought of that song, Chantilly Lace by the Big Bopper.

"Chantilly lace and a pretty face," his mother definitely had a pretty face. "And a ponytail a hangin' down," his mother had long, brown hair that she sometimes wore in a ponytail. "That wiggle in the walk and that giggle in the talk," definitely reminded him of his Mom.

He thought of that song, She Don't Know She's Beautiful, by Sammy Kershaw.

"She don't know she's beautiful (never crossed her mind)."

That's his mother alright, she don't know she's beautiful.

"She don't know she's beautiful (no she's not that kind)."

He wondered if there was a time when his mother ever thought she was beautiful, maybe for her prom or on her wedding day.

"She don't know she's beautiful."

He wondered if his mother thought she was ugly instead of beautiful because of what happened to her thirty-years ago with the man in the woods.

"Though time and time I've told her so."

Every chance he had, with her not having a man in her life to tell her, he told his mother she was beautiful and he meant it.

Definitely, not only was his mother beautiful but also his mother doesn't know that she's beautiful. If she did know how beautiful she was, she'd have a man in her life. If she knew she was beautiful, she would have remarried long ago. If she truly knew how beautiful she was, she'd never proposition her son for sex. If she thought she was beautiful, she'd never undress in front of her son and she'd never offer her help in teaching her son how to finger and lick her pussy if he'd teach her how to stroke and suck his cock. Yet, maybe she does know that she's beautiful, the reason why she hadn't had sex with him until hopefully now.

### MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore ###

As if he was out on a date with an older woman, another cougar clone of his mother that he had picked up in a bar and brought home for sex, his mother was in her bedroom changing into something more comfortable. With him thinking comfortable was a code word for changing into something sexy, he wondered what she considered was more comfortable. With sexy not necessarily meaning something more comfortable, just as he wondered what she considered more comfortable, he wondered what she considered sexy. This was his mother after all and not Sofia Vegara, Heidi Klum, or Jennifer Lopez and he was her son and not Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or Ryan Reynolds.

His imagination ran wild with what he thought and hoped his mother would select to wear. With his imagination getting the better of him, imagining her showing him a lot of skin, more skin than he had ever seen of his mother when she wasn't wearing her bikini, he wondered what she'd be wearing or not wearing tonight. Thank God, she definitely wouldn't be wearing her plush, terrycloth robe, that's for sure. With that robe so thick and so bulky, unable to feel anything of her hot body through her robe, unless she was totally naked underneath, he couldn't see how that terrycloth robe could be comfortable or sexy.

Maybe she'd change into one of her short, sheer, sexy, low cut nightgowns that he imagined her wearing whenever he sexually fantasized over his mother while masturbating himself. Always wearing her robe over her nightgowns, he had never seen his mother wearing one of her sheer nightgowns without the modesty of her robe. Had he not snooped through her lingerie drawer, he'd never know she even owned such sexy nightgowns. He'd love to finally see his mother walking around him in just her revealing nightgown. He'd love to make out with his mother while she was wearing one of her short, low cut, sheer, and sexy nightgowns.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother & Son Have Oral Sex Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 203 milliseconds