• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 07

Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 07

123

James arrived on the set with his tail between his legs, literally and figuratively. His butt was so sore that it was difficult for him to sit down. His back was littered with welts and scratches. Worst of all, he had a nasty open sore on the underside of his penis shaft, right beneath the cock-head. It was very tender, but at least he could say that he went toe-to-toe with Jessie and came out alive. She had worked him over pretty well, using used the whip, the paddle, the clamp, and everything else in her arsenal, but by the end of the evening he had managed to bring her to orgasm. He was one of the few, she said, so James was feeling pretty good about himself, despite his bruised and battered body.

The set today was once again at the house that Tim and Mandy lived in. Today they would be filming in the living room. By now Tim had dispensed with clothes altogether while he was inside. He didn't care if Mandy or her friends saw him naked. Moreover, the thought that they might see him naked acted as an aphrodisiac, and he was usually erect or semi-erect at all times. He heard a knock at the door and assumed it was someone connected with the Donkey film shoot, so he unashamedly opened the door, not even thinking that it might be the mail carrier or a delivery person. That Tim was naked barely registered with James. He was so used to nudity that it seemed perfectly normal. Seeing Tim nude prompted him to do the same, so the first thing James did was remove his clothes once he had stepped inside.

"Jesus, look at you," said Tim, with wonderment. What happened?

"Jessie really did a number on me. I came five times."

"When, where?"

"I went home with her yesterday."

"Man, you're my hero."

"Yeah, well, check this out." James lifted up his cock to show Tim his sore spot. It was very raw and very red.

"Holy shit."

"Oh my God! I knew it. I always thought you two were homos. What are you fags doing?"

Tim turned around, a little embarrassed. "Oh, hi Jane."

"Jane?" James was confused. She was wearing pants, skinny jeans, to be specific. "Why? What happened?"

"I'm helping to direct, and I don't want to worry about you peeping up my dress...but if you want me to work in a sex scene for you two homos, speak up now, because we'll have to go get some Vaseline."

Just then Monica entered the living room. With her was a naked man James did not recognize. Wait a minute, maybe he did. It was the hair, or lack of it. No pubic hair - it was the Asian dude, who had been one of the naked wrestlers in Boner Boys. Tom had cancelled, and Toshi had been recruited as his replacement.

"Does everyone know Toshi," she asked? Introductions were made.

"I know he looks small," Monica said, referring to the tiny mass that hung between his legs "but when he unfurls his snake it stretches out to eight inches. And wait until you see him cum!"

"Buckets," Jane interjected. "He cums fucking buckets. And his penis is kind of cute too." Toshi looked away, embarrassed.

"James, are you feeling all right," asked Monica? "You're soft. You're never soft. This must be your fault, Jane. What's with the jeans? You know James needs visual stimulation at all times."

"I didn't want to say anything, but have you seen his backside? Turn around," Jane said.

"What the hell..."

Jane cracked up laughing.

"Wait until you see his cock," said Tim. "Show them."

Now it was James who was embarrassed.

Monica called one of the crew to come over and bring the first aid kit. Before James knew it Jane had grabbed hold of his cock-head and lifted up his penis while Monica dabbed ointment on his wound. Despite attention from the ladies, Mr. Penis remained soft. Jane released her hold and it sagged back down.

"Are you going to be able to perform today," asked Monica? She was concerned. Perhaps they had been working him too hard.

"I've never let you down, have I?"

"What happened?"

"He had a private session with Jessie," said Tim.

"I should have known better then to leave you two alone. You play with fire you get burned...Oh no..."

"What's the matter?"

"A worn-out penis' worst nightmare; Yanka's working today."

"Yanka?" There was movement. Jane saw it and Monica saw it. His penis moved.

"He'll be fine," Jane said. Was she happy that James had hooked up with Jessie? No. Jessie was her main rival. Was she going to let it show? No. As for Yanka, Jane cared little. She didn't see her as competition.

Tim didn't say anything, preferring to keep a low profile. He only hoped that Monica hadn't noticed the bounce in his penis after the mention of Yanka's name.

Just then Mandy came downstairs. She wore a dark blue tank top that left no room for a bra. Her nipples protruded through the flimsy material. James' cock bounced again. Mandy also had on light blue panties. There was no doubt about it, as that was all she had on. The tank top covered the upper part of her panties, but the lower half remained visible. James winced as his cock stretched out. Getting an erection exacerbated his sore spot. The Asian dude also took notice of Mandy's attire.

"Toshi," exclaimed Monica! "We're here to work, not play." His cock stuck out at a forty-five-degree angle. "But you've got good taste." His cock eyed Mandy hungrily.

"See, we told you he was eight inches," said Jane.

"He likes you," Monica said to Mandy, who smiled. It's always nice to get a positive reaction. Mandy had been a little self-conscious about her wardrobe decision, but no longer. Toshi's penis was very intriguing. Pubic hair, or lack thereof - that's what it was. It added a layer of cuteness to his cock. It was exotic, like a foreign object.

*****

The driveway kept filling with automobiles. Dan was the next to arrive. Roland and Olivia showed up together, as did Stacy and Wilson.

Roland hurriedly called Monica over to him. "I think I'm going to faint" he said. Where did you find that adorable creature?"

"Wilson? He's Mandy's friend."

"God, I'm going to kiss her."

"Not too many people know it yet, but there's going to be an orgy at the end. You'll have your chance with Wilson. Just make sure it's consensual."

"Oh, it will be. Not too many pink-blooded boys can resist little rollo."

"I think we've spoiled you," Monica replied. "You got to suck a fourteen-inch cock, you got a cum bath, and I even sacrificed my little Timmy, all for you and your perversions."

"Yes, but they're wonderful perversions. By the way, who's the girl with him?"

"That's Stacy. She looks a little slutty, don't you think?" Monica said it like a compliment. Stacy had been told that to spiff it up, and did she ever. Her dark hair was piled high in a hairdo that looked very 1960ish. Back then it was called a beehive. She wore red lipstick and dark eyeliner. And her wardrobe choice was interesting to say the least. It wasn't the black high-heeled shoes, or the black miniskirt. It was her bra. That's all she had on above her waist, a white bra, and nothing else. Her breasts weren't large, but who cared? All she wore was a bra. Monica doubted whether Yanka could be upstaged, but one never knew.

"Slutty, yes, but adorable too," mused Roland. "I must tell you that I loved that bleached blonde with the yellow underwear you used the other day. Olivia showed me the rushes. You really got something there."

Monica smiled. "Everyone says that about Yanka. She's working again today."

"Absolutely brilliant. She'll make my job easier. That tart will sell the film without any help from me."

"Do you really think she'll appeal to gays?"

"Are you kidding? Jean Harlow, Jane Mansfield, Mamie Van Doren...Rock Hudson was quoted as saying that Mamie was the best sex he ever had. Gay men love tarts."

"Roland! We'll convert you yet."

"Never; penises are so much more fun than vaginas. Too bad you don't have one. Then you'd know."

Pete's car pulled up to the house and once again a rainbow of color exited the vehicle. This time the extremely tight, ridiculously short, Lycra dress was bright red. It was similar to the dress she wore the other day, except this one was strapless, and there were some pronounced tan lines around her shoulders. Today's vinyl boots were black, contrasting nicely with the red dress. The panties were white, although nobody but Pete knew it yet. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing when Yanka entered the living room. Cocks stiffened, vaginas turned green with envy, and even Wilson was left to question his sexual preferences.

"In case anyone doesn't know, that, or this, is Yanka." Say hello to her."

"I'll do more than say hello," Tim said softly to James. "I want to fuck her and fuck her bad."

"I think you're going to have to get in line." Dan was already introducing himself to her, hoping that she'd take notice of his arc-shaped, eleven-inch boner. Jane was wishing that she had worn one of her short dresses, but even that might not have swayed Dan. She knew his lovesick, dopey grin was a sign of trouble. But Jane didn't get mad she got even. Dan would pay, one way or another. Toshi was crowding around Yanka too, thinking that his lack of pubic hair might be a turn-on, and if that didn't work, maybe she had a thing for Japanese men. Roland had since moved closer to Wilson, to commiserate with him over why some men seemed to be attracted to tarts.

"See what I mean, Moni? If that were Jessie the boys would be afraid to approach her for fear of being shot down. But that slutty look," Olivia said, "they assume she's available. Forget about Jessie and the fetish line. You need to sign the rubber suit to a long term deal."

"I knew this scene needed something special, after what you said yesterday..."

"Don't look now, but I think Tim likes what he sees. I'm not sure his six inches are for you." Tim was deep in conversation with James, but his penis was screaming for Yanka.

"Talk to Monica, will you, and suggest that I do a scene with her. Look at me; I'm ready to cum. We can even do a threesome; if that's the only way she'll agree. Maybe that way she won't get suspicious."

James laughed. "You tell her."

"I can't...Listen, I need to take a break from her. I don't know; she's too possessive. I feel like I can't even look at another woman."

"You worked with Jessie; no possessive woman would even let you in the same room as her. You worked with, ah, what's her name...Jo, you worked with Jo. A few others I can't think of. That's not being possessive."

"That's different; that was business. With Yanka it's personal, and Monica knows it. I can't tell her."

"Here's Pete; tell him."

"How are my two favorite perverts doing," he asked? "Look at that, will ya," he said, referring to the crowd that Yanka had attracted. "She's just a cunt, and they're acting like they've never seen one before. They keep it up and the next thing you know she'll ask for more money. And trust me, she ain't worth it."

"Tim wants to fuck her. Can you tell Monica? Discreetly, of course."

Pete shook his head. "I told her it would end badly."

"It's not ending," said Tim. "She's just too possessive. I want to fuck other women."

"Jesus Christ. I knew it would come to this. I told her not to fuck the hired hands...Jesus, what am I saying? You're a fucking partner...I'll tell you what I'll do; I might be able to arrange for a private session, but it will cost you. Yesterday her price was five hundred. Today, who knows, with all those fucking faggots swooning over her? Jesus, I might have to do a scene with that bitch myself today. I'm fucking horny, and that's all she's good for. But listen, if Monica finds out, it's between you and her. I won't be able to help you."

"Thanks Pete. I knew I could count on you."

"What about elephant boy here? I heard a rumor that you've been a regular fuck machine lately. See, I told you that once you started fucking you'd forget all about that beating off crap."

"Children, listen up," said Monica, making her voice heard above the din. "We're getting ready to start."

"We got a problem," Jane said to her, a few minutes later, once the room had cleared.

"Another one?"

"The video we got is Horse Hung. Tom starred in that, but he's not here. Yanka can't fantasize about him."

"Isn't Dan in that one?"

"Dan," hissed Jane. "Get over here? Did you appear in Horse Hung?"

"Which one was that?"

"The one where you fucked and sucked like a goddamn fucking animal, you fucking idiot. What the hell do you mean, which one?"

"It was the one with Tom," said Monica.

"Yeah, I did a scene. I think it appeared near the end."

"Okay, this is what we'll do." Monica always had the ability to think fast. "Yanka will play the video and watch the beginning. She'll start to play with herself. Then we'll take a break and fast-forward the video to Dan's scene. Then we'll start the fantasy."

"You're a genius," Jane said. "But hold on for a minute. These jeans are too tight." When Jane returned, she had joined Mandy in the panties-only-below-the-waist brigade. Hers were black and white checked, like a racing flag.

"What are you looking at," she said to Dan, who was still standing beside Monica, gaping? "You've never seen panties before? Go back over there so she and I can get to work. To Monica she said, "Sometimes I think men have their brains between their legs."

"We seem to know a lot of men with big brains, don't we?"

*****

Yanka entered the room and bent down to pick out a DVD from her collection. The slightest, tiniest crack of white panty peered out from under her tight red dress. Monica looked over to the camera girl. Did she capture it? She relaxed for the first time all day, having gotten a thumbs-up confirmation. It was a good beginning.

"I'm getting horny myself, just watching her," Olivia whispered to James, who was now standing next to her. I guess he is too, she thought, observing his fourteen-inch mast.

Yanka moved with precision, yet it was so natural it looked innocent and spontaneous. She had the rare ability to ignore the camera while playing up to it.

She sat down. A camera was looking directing at the chair. Yanka's dress was so short and tight that it was impossible for her panties not to show.

"I gotta go upstairs," Tim said to Pete. "If I watch any more of this, I'm gonna explode."

"Take a cold shower," he suggested.

A video began to play. The camera made sure that the audience would know it was Horse Hung, a Donkey Production. Tom was lying naked on a bench, lifting weights. His penis started out flaccid, but it began to harden on its own. The camera devoured his ripped, naked body as he did his lifting. By around his tenth rep Tom's penis was fully erect. The Donkey girls never measured it, but he claimed it was thirteen inches, and they had no reason to doubt him. It was pretty damn big. The camera panned out for a wider angle, and another well-hung, muscular man was standing behind Tom, spotting the weights for him. Pretty soon he was giving Tom a full body massage, followed by a penis tongue-lashing.

The video was arousing Yanka. She pulled her panties to the side and began to slowly massage her clit. With her other hand she rubbed her breasts seductively. This went on for about five minutes. Everyone was silent with awe. Yanka was astonishing. She loved the camera and the camera loved her. Olivia's right, Monica thought; we do need to sign her to an exclusive contract.

"Jesus, I got to take my fucking pants off," Pete said, to nobody in particular. Anyone looking at him would have seen that he was fully extended to his nine-inch maximum. But it was unlikely that anyone was watching, except maybe Roland. No penis could bare itself without him being aware of it. What the hell, Roland thought, and he removed his clothes too. He was going to be naked eventually, so why wait. He suggested that Wilson do the same, and he noted with approval that the young buck had a nice looking cock. Oh yes, there was going to be some serious stuff going on later today.

During a pause they fast-forwarded the video to Dan's scene. Dan was lifting small weights, sitting on a bench, doing curls with his arms. His cock was sticking upward and then outward, due to its natural curvature. The camera panned to four sexy legs that were standing next to Dan, and as it moved up the viewer saw two attractive women in short skirts. Dan put down the weights, stood up, and the women each took an arm and walked with him to a destination unknown, Dan's eleven-inch boner leading the way.

Then it was back to Yanka, who was now masturbating furiously. She arched her back, lifted her legs and removed her panties, giving the camera an excellent view of her cunt lips.

With some tricky editing the scene would dissolve into a fantasy, and naked Dan would appear in front of Yanka as she played with herself.

"Let's go Dan, we're waiting," said Monica, and his entrance into the scene -Yanka's fantasy - was preceded by the same recognizable, eleven-inch erection from Horse Hung. That's art, pure art, Roland would say to her later, after seeing the film. Dan wore another dopey grin on his face. He couldn't believe that he got paid to do stuff like this. "Hands on hips," Monica implored, "boner out, you're supposed to be proud of it. Yanka is fantasizing about you."

Monica looked over to the other men. "Work those cocks. I want to see boners when you step out...Okay, Toshi, you're next."

Eight-inch Toshi was followed by fourteen-inch James, six-inch Tim, eight-and-three-quarter-inch Wilson and twelve-inch Roland, although to be fair, only the latter two needed to apply some hand friction to reach that state, and only a minimal amount at that.

What the fuck, thought Pete. He was nude, he was horny, and he had nine inches that was begging for attention. He wanted in, so he joined the other naked men who were standing in a semi-circle around Yanka, thrusting their bodies and wagging their cocks in her direction. Yanka kept masturbating, her fingers rubbing hard and fast, her eyes closed, not looking at the men. What it real or was she acting? Nobody could tell. The fantasy sequence was a gamble, a rather ambitious and complicated segue. Monica wouldn't know for sure whether it worked until she saw the raw footage, but her initial reaction was positive. The naked men surrounding Yanka weren't the takeaway, Yanka's masturbation was, so on one level the scene already worked. Jane's idea had been spot-on. Donkey Productions was known for pushing the window of the envelope, so the reward outweighed the risk.

In the next scene Yanka had stood up and was walking amongst the naked men. She ordered them to line up by cock size. Eventually James, Roland, Dan, Pete, Wilson, Toshi, and Tim took their places in that order, but not after some initial confusion. To speed them up, and shape them up - as it seemed that Yanka was having a hard time making them understand what she wanted - she had in her hand the dreaded whip with the nine leather thongs, which she liberally began using against their arms, butts, legs - whatever was convenient - to hasten them to their position in the lineup. Finally, they stood in a row. Yanka walked back and forth, inspecting her troops, so-to-speak. Monica ordered a cut and everyone relaxed.

"Elephant walk time." Monica smiled. "I love it; you direct."

"When you do want to work Stacy in? Before or after the jerk offs?"

"It's your call. If we do it before it will give the boys a little extra incentive. If you wait, it will give Yanka a little more screen time."

"That's what I call win-win." Jane smiled. "I'll wait until after; Stacy's got to pay her dues. Her intro can be the wrestling, which will lead to the orgy."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds