• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Adventures of Roxy Rocket! Ch. 04

The Adventures of Roxy Rocket! Ch. 04

12

Characters appear in this story that are property of DC comics. I have used them in honor of the comic series and admiration for the characters. All other characters are original creations of the author. This story is original, though makes mention of events that happened in the DC Universe. This story contains adult material of a sexual nature. If it is illegal for you to view such material, turn back now. This work is property of the author. Do not post this on any other site or use it for personal gain. It is for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.

_____________________

Roxy couldn't wait to start training with Batman, but there was another person she was dying to see again, even more. Her best friend, and frequent polyamorous lover, Sapphire Song. Right after Batman left, Roxy called her up and demanded she come over. Sapphire eagerly agreed, but said it'd have to be the next day. Roxy reluctantly agreed, even though it meant she had to wait (her least favorite thing to do) until her friend showed up the following day.

The pair had met on the set of Roxy's first movie as a stunt woman. Sapphire was the special effects guru, specifically handling pyrotechnics. Back then, Roxy still had a fetish for thrills, but she hadn't yet see it blossom into the death wish it was today. She was still a bit timid and nervous, being on her first big budget movie. Sapphire showed her the ropes and watched out for her when the director tried to cheat her out of her due wages. From then on, the two were inseparable, and it didn't take long for the relationship to turn sexual. Things got steamy right after Roxy's first stunt, which happened to involve Sapphire's pyrotechnics. For Roxy, being blow out of a building, through the window, was enough to get her heart racing and her juices flowing. For Sapphire, seeing the dark-red-headed bombshell get blown out of a building and nearly engulfed in flames was enough to get her engines roaring too.

She sat by the window waiting anxiously for her friend to arrive. She had so much to tell her about the Bat, both man and woman versions, and the plans the former had for her and the plans she had for the latter (if she were ever lucky enough to run into her again). Roxy waited for the sound of Sapphire's motorcycle pulling up, but instead what she heard was the sound of a timid engine inside of a reasonably sized safety Sedan, that was now pulling up to her front door. Roxy got up, ready to tell the undoubtedly tired-looking, shell of a former person, parent to just turn back around and leave because the Real Ratchet wasn't yet open for business. When she got outside, though, she was greeted by an even greater terror than the face of an office drone.

And yet, what she was looking at did appear to be an office drone, as she had suspected, but it was who it was, specifically, that truly upset her. It was Sapphire, alright, and yet not at all. Same body, she was certain, but everything that made her interesting was stripped away. Roxy studied the suited woman as she approached with a beaming smile, but Roxy could only return the show of joy with one of confusion and slight disgust.

Gone was Sapphire's blue hair, often done up in a style that was unconventional even by unconventional standards. In its stead was her natural hair color, she assumed, grown out and bound into a simple ponytail. Her lips were as plump as ever, but there was no ring pierced through on the left side of her bottom lip, and no unique shade like green or blue or, once a year, rainbow. It was pink. Her normal lip color, and she was just wearing lip gloss, Roxy theorized. The rows of earrings that ran along her ears were gone and only a single gem was studded into each lobe.

Roxy knew she couldn't have gotten rid of all her wonderful tattoos, but she couldn't see them. Sapphire, the one Roxy knew, always wore clothing that did all it could to reveal the artwork that adorned her white skin. Now it was all hidden, tucked behind a beige pantsuit. There was only one ring on her fingers, instead of the many she usually wore, and it looked hauntingly like a wedding ring. She couldn't hide those piercing blue, husky, eyes, though, even if they weren't surrounded by sharp eyeliner and seductive eye shadow. She couldn't change the way her jaw flowed sharply into a cute chin with just the hint of a hidden dimple, only visible if you got close enough. She knew it was Sapphire, but it wasn't her Sapphire.

"Roxanne!" the apparent business woman cried out when she got close enough for a hug. "It's so good to see you, dear!"

Roxy cringed at the name Roxanne. She snarled at the word dear. She wanted her to call her bitch, whore, taint-licker, and fuckbuddy. All the usual things she lovingly referred to her as. She reluctantly wrapped her arms around the woman, and grimaced at feeling the fabric of Sapphire's jacket. It was cheap. Roxy was at least hoping she was a white collar criminal, now, and was at least richer for it.

"Sapphie..." she uttered, hoping that if she called her by her nickname, it would pull her back from this horrible curse that had been placed on her. "You look...different."

"And you look exactly the same, Roxanne!" she said cheerfully, seeming blissfully unaware of Roxy's revulsion growing on her face. "Oh, and I go by Sophie, now. Sapphire, Sapphie? They didn't exactly gel with the atmosphere where I work. But I want to hear about you! Come, let's go inside. I see you still have that jacket. That's fun!" She said it like how a soccer mom would refer to a kitten sweatshirt she got at K-Mart. It made Roxy sick, but still she led her inside rather than demand she go back to whatever warlock conjured up this twisted doppelganger of her friend.

"So tell me, how was...y'know...prison?" She asked, whispering the last word as if it were taboo, not to be spoken in polite company.

"Fine, fine," she lied, not really hearing the question and answering with whatever she felt was appropriate. Roxy wanted to get to her turn to ask a question. "Why don't you tell me what happened to you?" Roxy asked, but realized how accusatory it might sound and might scare her off. "I mean, what have you been up to?"

"Oh, well, as you can tell, I'm done a bit of changing," she said with a giggle.

"To say the least," Roxy replied with a nervous half laugh.

"After you went to prison the second time, I kind of took stock of my life, y'know? Re-evaluated what I was going to do with my life." Roxy felt her stomach twist into knots. Was this my fault? she thought. Did she become this...bizarro Sapphie because I went to prison too many times? "I couldn't run the Real Ratchet by myself, so I closed 'er up and got a job at a bank!"

"A bank?" Roxy asked with disgusted surprise. Had Sapphie said she worked at the post office or library, Roxy might have vomited onto her friend's ugly brown shoes. A bank was only marginally less boring than those, and only because of the money Roxy hoped she was at least pocketing.

"I know, I know," she replied with another giggle. "Why would they let me into a bank, let alone work at one? But their willingness to give me a shot really helped me change, y'know?" No, Roxy thought to herself. I most certainly do not know. I don't know anything anymore. "I stopped dying my hair, let it grow out, took out all those silly piercings and wore clothes that covered up my offending tattoos," she listed off, sounding embarrassed she had to think back to the time when Roxy found her most attractive. Roxy grew more unnerved to have her acknowledge the changes she made, verbally, to her. Before she only had to look at them, now she had to hear about it. "Eventually I settled into a very comfortable rhythm." Roxy nearly fainted at the word comfortable. To her that meant settling and settling was death. "And soon I met my husband, Marcus."

"Your what?!" Roxy couldn't believe what she was hearing. Roxy was 95% a lesbian, leaving 5% exclusively for Batman. Sapphie, though, Sapphie she always knew to be 110% lesbian, that extra 10% just for Roxy herself, or so she thought. So to have a husband was absurd to her. Being married at all would have been a shocker, too. That Sapphie could ever tie herself to just one person. Roxy and Sapphie had pretty much been girlfriends, though they both liked to sample other items on the menu when given the chance. Sometimes together, even.

"My husband. Even have a few kids, too!" she boasted. Now Roxy really did feel like fainting. Having a husband was one thing, but a kid? In the few seconds between the revelation of a husband and the revelation of having rugrats, Roxy imagined that Marcus was a front. That Sapphire hadn't turned on her, hadn't gone for the D in the absence of Roxy's V. Having kids, though, well, that squashed that dream.

"H-how? I was only in prison for a year!" Roxy reasoned, hoping to punch a hole in Sapphie's life that would make her realize it was all an illusion put on by the Mad Hatter or something.

"Well, I gave birth to one, but we loved him so much that we decided to adopt a few more! Marcus and I just had to share our love," she beamed. "You should meet them!"

"No...no I really shouldn't," Roxy said tiredly, her polite facade starting to shatter. "So...I guess this means the party-hardy Sapphie I knew hardly parties, now, huh?"

"I'm afraid so," she replied, hearing the disappointment in her friend's voice. "Now I'm hard-working Sophie. Or is it hardly working?" she exploded into laughter at the horrible pun that had been done to death.

"I...I don't believe what I'm hearing..." Roxy uttered, turning her back to her friend and bracing her hand against the dirty wall. Then, from behind her, she heard snorting, like something was being stifled. When she turned, she saw Sapphie, as she refused to think of her as Sophie, pulling her lips inward and trying to hide a smirk. She could no longer contain herself once Roxy's brown eyes met with her azure ones. She exploded into laughter, and it wasn't as the bad pun she had made, but it was at the joke she had played.

"Ahh!" she howled. "I can't believe you bought that, you 'tard!" she openly mocked, holding her stomach and falling back against the wall behind her in continuous laughter.

"Wait...Oh you BITCH!" Roxy yelled, her anger quickly turning into elation, as she knew she not only had her friend back, but she had never lost her for a second. She quickly went over to the laughing woman and punched her playfully in the arm over and over. When they finished, Roxy had to make sure she knew the situation, and wasn't just being hopeful. "So you're not working at the bank, then?"

"Nope," Sapphie said smugly.

"And you're not married to some guy named Marcus?"

"Not married to any guy," she reassured. "I mean, have you ever known me to take a cock?"

"Not unless it was made of plastic or glass," Roxy joked, finally finding humor again. "And definitely no baby, right?"

"Pfft, the only things I want tearing up my vagina are two fingers and a tongue." With that lewd answer, Roxy knew that her Sapphie was totally there, minus the hair. Then, Sapphie pulled at the wig she had put on and shook out her royal blue hair. It was cut short, shaved at the sides, and combed over to the right. God I missed that hair. I missed pulling on it and shoving my cunt into her face, Roxy thought.

"It was three by my last count," Roxy said to her comment about fingers.

"You've been gone awhile, Rox," she explained. "It's tightened up."

"Have to fix that," she flirted.

"Yes you will," she accepted. "But first, tell me what's up with you! I want to know all the details, Rox."

The women didn't talk long, but only because Roxy blitzed through most of her prison experiences. She found them all dull, but Sapphie seemed to eat them up, so Roxy fed her some more. After a point, Roxy couldn't stomach standing in the kitchen of her boring memories and skipped to her most exciting news - becoming Batman's protégée. Her prison stories had become appetizers to Sapphie, as she was gobbling this one up with far more fervor. After her excitement calmed, she started to ask questions.

"So what, you're going to become Batman's sidekick? Like Batgirl?" she asked, while imagining Roxy in the Batgirl costume. Form fitting leather, her dried-blood-red hair flowing behind her. Yellow gloved fingers trailing down the symbol that stretched across her boobies.

"No," she said half annoyed. "I'm not going to become his Batgirl," she corrected with a huff.

Sapphie realized her mistake, and corrected herself. "Sorry, his Batwoman." After all, Roxy was all woman. Sapphie had learned that herself many times over. If there was a feminine feature, Roxy had it, and yet never lost a bit of her edge. She didn't need piercings or tattoos to look tough. She let her actions do all the talking for her. Plus her toned arms, thighs, and stomach conveyed a lot of strength. Oh how Sapphie missed watching her abs contract when Roxy thrust her strap-on into her several-times-pierced folds.

"No!" she said half amused, but still half annoyed. "Besides, there already is a Batwoman."

"I know," Sapphie said with furrowed thin brows, looking a tad confused at the clarification on the existence of a female Bat. "Pretty sure she went by Batgirl, though. Don't see her in the papers anymore, though. Shame," she thought aloud, thinking about the fantasies she had about the caped redhead.

"No no no, I mean the other one. The redhead!"

Sapphie smirked and laughed with a sharp breath through her nostrils. "Batgirl was a redhead," she said, proving she knew what she was talking about.

"Not her!" Roxy said with a huff. "The other one, the lesbian one," she tried to clarify further, in hopes of Sapphie getting who she was talking about. Granted, Roxy had only learned about Batwoman six months ago, but she assumed Sapphie had heard of her before that, or even since. Maybe an article or two?

"Oooh yea," Sapphie said, showing she knew what her friend was talking about. Roxy looked relieved, and then Sapphie continued to speak. "I heard Batgirl and Supergirl were...y'know..." she trailed off, raising two spread fingers to her mouth and flicking her tongue between them.

Roxy knew what she meant, she had heard the rumors. Hell, she had masturbated to the rumors. But she knew they still weren't talking about the same person. "She's not Batgirl! There's Batgirl and there's Batwoman. Two different people," she finally said, hoping that was enough to clear up the confusion.

Sapphie half knew what she was talking about far earlier into the conversation, but she just liked to tease Roxy the way Roxy liked to tease her. Sapphie liked to push buttons. Then she had a thought and had to express it. "Wait, how do you know she's a lesbian?"

Roxy sat back with a smirk, proudly puffing out her chest with confidence and folding her arms beneath her thrust-forward breasts. "I flirted with her, during my escape attempt, and she was totally into it."

"You tried to escape?" Sapphie said, surprised. "Wait, you flirted with a Bat?!" she asked, intrigued. "And she liked it?!" she added on, aroused at the idea. It was as if she had just heard a story about how Roxy punched a tiger in the stomach and it exploded into candy, and also Diora Baird was there asking Roxy to help "get all this whipped cream off my hot body."

"Oh, she was playing hard to get," Roxy admitted. She could see Sapphie's face turn to one of I knew it, and had to elaborate a bit more to save her rep for getting a Bat to like her. "But I could see she was buying what I was sellin'."

"Maybe you should be her sidekick," Sapphie theorized, thinking Roxy would have a better chance at getting into a Bat's pants if it was this woman she claimed to have been into her, rather than the stoic and definitely male Bat.

"I'm not going to be anyone's sidekick!" Roxy knew Batman was going to be training her, but she didn't think she would be his sidekick. That implied he had more power than her, more authority. Which, may well be true, but Roxy refused to admit that, and saw them as equals, at the very least.

"Not if you keep it up with that snippy attitude," Sapphie jokingly criticized. "Men like a more submissive woman." She lowered her voice to make the statement, and laid a single finger under her nose, using it as a makeshift mustache to complete her manly impression.

Roxy laughed at her mockery, and gave her another playful punch in the arm. "Too bad for men, then. Cause if anything, I'm the dominant one in any relationship," she stated matter-of-factly, with a hint of lust in her voice.

"Prove it," Sapphie challenged, with even more lust in hers.

She didn't need any more invitation than that. Hell, she needed much less, but she did always like having more of everything. Sapphie was violently thrown against the nearest wall. She knew to keep her head forward when Roxy pushed her, so her head didn't slam against the wall. Little stunt trick she had taught her. Before she could recover, Roxy was upon her like a starving woman at a buffet.

Usually Roxy did a bit more heavy petting and nibble play before tearing off her lover's clothes, but these were dire circumstances. Still, she found time to bite and tug on Sapphie's earlobe. Her gloves were thrown off to the floor, so her bare hands could work more nimbly at the mocking suit. The sleeves were torn off first. She yanked them down to form a tear at the shoulders, then dug her fingers into the opening and yanked down. There's that beautiful artwork I've been missin, she thought to herself upon seeing the colorful tattoos, and started to kiss all over her fuck-buddy's arms.

Sapphie squealed at the first tear and purred at the sleeves leaving her arms. She wanted to claw at Roxy's clothes too, but she had to start with her jacket first, and she knew better than to damage her favorite bomber jacket. It took some doing, what with Roxy's hands pawing at her flesh and trying to pin her wrists to the walls, but she managed to send the jacket to the floor before she kicked it to a safe distance. Sex was always a battle with Roxy. Win or lose, though, she had fun.

The tearing began again, this time with her suit jacket. Buttons flew in all directions, rolling under cabinets, never to be found again. The blouse was torn open as well, and Roxy was delighted the disguise was only that deep. Sapphie wasn't wearing a bra, just how she liked. Not that she needed to, anyway. Her breasts were small and humble, but forever perky because of their taut shape. Her nipples were also perpetually pointed due to the barbells pierced through both. Before she got to work on her chest, Roxy stood up straight and left her defenses down, willingly.

She knew it was a willing opening on Roxy's part, but that didn't mean she wouldn't take it. Now she got to tear some clothes, starting with Roxy's black tank. A small tear formed at the collar, and then the rest of the shirt ripped open violently. They both so loved the sound of clothes tearing. Sapphie especially loved what it meant. Just like her, Roxy didn't wear a bra today, though Sapphie often told her she should do so more often. Not because she wanted another layer between her and those tits, but because they were large enough to sag easily if she didn't take more care of them. But you take such good care of them for me, Roxy would always reply with to Sapphie's concern.

With the shirts out of the way, Roxy threw herself back at her friend, locking plump lips to pouty tiers. Roxy shuddered at the feeling of the nipple piercings rubbing against her soft breasts. No one had piercings in prison. She had really missed that feeling. When Roxy felt Sapphie was distracted enough with their tongue's wrestling, Roxy reached up and grabbed the back of her hair. It was difficult, having mostly buzzed length along the back, but she found enough to pull her head back and expose her neck. That's where her teeth would go next after she bit Sapphie's lower lip, pulling it back slightly so she could watch it bounce back deliciously.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Adventures of Roxy Rocket! Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds