• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Michael and Jason

Michael and Jason

123

Nikki smiled.

Not a cute smile, or a "ha-ha" funny smile ... More of a wicked smile that was a portent for the hot but evil fun that was to follow.

She had just finished securing Robert, her husband of eight years, and the smile was directed at both Robert and her handiwork: he was firmly tied to the heavy chair, with ankles tied to the back legs of the chair, and arms tied behind him and to the rear. Robert was naked, and a red ball-gag firmly kept his mouth blocked. Because of the way he was tied, he was almost thrust-forward, completely spread open.

Robert's cock was caged — and had been now for a week, ever since the night that Nikki had suggested playing a week-long game of anticipation, with a promise of a very hot afternoon of "playing." Pre-cum seemed to drip off the tip of his cock, and Robert's entire body quivered. He was anticipating a very exciting and sexy time making love with Nikki — but he had no idea just how insanely incredible the afternoon would be.

Nikki said "You look like you're all ready for me to..." Her words were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell from above.

"Ah, looks like someone's at the door. Let me go see who it is: You just wait right here, lover..." smiled Nikki.

Robert was stunned.

Nikki was wearing a very short black skirt that revealed the full length of her beautiful legs. She was barefoot, wearing a sexy anklet that he had given her on their anniversary. Her cute toes and her elegant fingers sported a deep red nail polish that was sexily classic, and her dark hair flowed around her classically beautiful face. She was a year shy of 40, but looked ten years younger, and while Robert was almost six feet tall, she stood a petite 5'3" in those bare feet.

And... she was wearing a mesh-like see-through black-lace top that was almost sheer. The top must have been designed to be worn with some sort of shirt underneath. But Nikki was wearing it without any kind of shirt, and more to-the-point, without any bra as well. Her breasts were obviously visible through it, and the net effect is that she looked quite topless, but covered by a see-through veil.

Robert's mind raced: how could she answer the door dressed like that? He swallowed, though, and just told himself that no doubt she would just open the door part-way, and hide her body behind it. Still... he felt uneasy that someone might see the body that he so loved, in such a state of display.

Robert heard voices from above, and heard Nikki laugh. There seemed to be another voice, and then there seemed to be a third as well. And then... Robert heard the sounds of footsteps.

How could that be? Would Nikki really expose herself like that to strangers? And.... by the sounds of the footsteps, men?

Before Robert's mind could adjust to the possibility, he heard the sounds of people coming downstairs. The sounds were muffled but he thought he heard Nikki say something that ended in "....excited" (or was it "I'm excited"!?) and a deep male voice laugh.

Nikki entered the bedroom, and she was framed by the doorway, sexily-dressed of course exactly as she had been when she went up. And right behind her beautiful silhouette, with her breasts quite visible beneath the sheer top, were two men.

Two men?! Robert couldn't even come to grips with this — his mind was racing in a seemingly infinite number of directions, trying to find a "logical" explanation.

The two of them moved out from behind Nikki, and they also entered the bedroom. Robert was transfixed by the sight of Nikki, and the two men next to her. And then his gaze went back to Nikki's body, and even as he struggled to reconcile the sight of Nikki in such a sexy pose and dressed in such revealing clothes beside the two of them, his eyes went to her breasts and he saw that Nikki's nipples were rock-hard and obviously excited.

"This is Jason and Michael.... guys, this is my darling husband, Robert," said Nikki, as she motioned first to each of the two men, and then to Robert, tied in the chair.

Jason was slightly taller than Nikki, and had mocha-colored skin, dreadlocks to about his shoulders, and was obviously very fit and strong. A step behind, Michael was white and vaguely Italian-looking, with piercing dark eyes, and dark hair — and he was a good foot taller than Nikki, with very broad shoulders and a very muscular build. Michael radiated a kind of power and possibly just a bit of danger, without even trying.

"So Robert, what was I saying before I had to go upstairs? Ah.... ok, I remember.... you look like you're ready for me to start playing," said Nikki, as she smiled a very evil and naughty smirk.

Nikki walked past Robert, tied to the chair, naked, and gagged. She smiled at him, kissed him on the lips as she put her pale, small hand against his cheek.

Then, she opened her hand wide, and with fingers splayed, covers his face and dragged her hand over his nose and mouth in a very dominant, kinky gesture; and then she ran a red fingernail down his chest, over his left nipple, and down to his caged cock.

As she stroked the cage of the cock, careful not to touch the actual skin, she teased "Well, this cock isn't going to be doing much for me today, is it?"

Her words sent an electric bolt through Robert's body, and he strained at both the bonds holding him to the chair and the metal holding his cock in check — a cock unable to grow, unable to harden, unable to orgasm.

She moved over to where Jason and Michael were standing. Both of them were in the process of stripping, and their bodies certainly caught Nikki's attention.

Michael was naked already, and Nikki moved in front of him.

He was tall and broadly muscular and Robert saw that she had to stand on her bare, red-nail-polished tiptoes to reach his face. She did the same thing with Michael as she had done with Robert: she smiled at him, kissed him on the lips, and put her pale, small hand against his cheek, and then ran a red fingernail down his chest, over his left nipple, and down to his cock.

Except of course, Michael's cock wasn't caged.

In fact, it was rapidly growing and pointing straight out. Nikki dragged her red fingernail along the underside of his cock, and it hardened even more, and was now standing at attention. Many's cock was huge, thick, and looked incredibly imposing. As it quivered slightly with excitement, Nikki gasped.

Then, without saying a word, she let her gaze shift from Michael's cock to Robert — almost drawing an invisible line in the air as if pointing to Michael's cock. Nikki smiled an evil grin, and mouthed the single word "Wow" in Robert's direction. Robert's stomach did somersaults as he pictured Nikki underneath Michael's body, being impaled by his cock, and imagined the sounds she'd make.

She moved her attention back up to Michael's face, and once again kissed him — but this time, much more deeply, and everyone in the room could see that Nikki was accepting Michael's tongue into her mouth and leaning against his chiseled body and intensely broad shoulders with both palms against his chest, on his nipples.

Nikki moaned ever so slightly, closing her eyes, enjoying the kiss. Then, she broke away gently, and stepped back slightly, taking in the three men in the room, and saying aloud, as if to no one in particular "Now this cock.... this cock is going to feel amazingly good inside me."

And then she moved over to Jason, who had now also finished stripping. He stood there, with his mocha-colored skin and dreadlocks hanging to his shoulders, muscles nicely tensed, and standing just a few inches taller than Nikki.

She repeated the same actions, almost like they were a ritual.

Nikki did the same thing with Jason as she had done with Robert and then Michael: she smiled at him, kissed him on the lips, and put her pale, small hand against his cheek. This time, though, her lips lingered on Jason's and he moved his hands down to her sides and held her as the kiss lingered longer and longer.

Jason's lips were full and soft, and Nikki reveled in their feel against hers.

She closed her eyes and seemed to vibrate in Jason's hands. Her own hands held on to his bare shoulders, seemingly grasping his sleek muscles.

She moaned a bit, through the kiss, clearly enjoying it intensely, and shivered some more as if waves of electricity were playing up and down her petite, lithe body.

Then they broke their kiss, and Robert could see that her face was flushed. Nikki looked at Jason, and breathlessly said "Oh...my.... god.... You've got to have the most incredible lips I've ever kissed."

Nikki's hand then moved off of Jason's shoulder, and she ran a red fingernail down his chest, over his left nipple, and down to his cock.

Jason's cock was thick and rock hard already, although not as long as Michael's or as thick. And in some ways, this made Nikki's heartbeat quicken even more: it was the perfect size. She stroked its underside with her red fingernail, but then slowly sank down to her knees in front of Jason.

Nikki's silhouette against Jason's body was unbelievably sexy. The paler color of her bare legs and slight pinkish tones of the soles of her feet under the short black skirt seemed in sharp contrast to the muscled mocha skin of Jason. And the pose of Nikki, on her knees, in front of Jason, was intoxicating.

And as if this wasn't enough, Nikki then made Robert's mind explode.

She dipped forward toward's Jason's cock, and with a long and lascivious lick of her tongue, slowly tasted the length of it. As she did that, her eyes glanced first over to Robert, and her lips smirked — even as the played over the surface of Jason's cock. And then very deliberately, Nikki's gaze moved upwards and looked at Jason with desire in her eyes, and she slowly took his cock into her mouth as deep as she could.

Jason leaned back and let out a small moan, and moved his large hands to Nikki's head, cradling it in between them. The sight of her dark, raven hair held in Jason's hands as Nikki sucked on his cock was the second explosion in as many seconds for Robert's now feverishly intoxicated mind.

Nikki then slowly opened her mouth, and rocked back on her heels, and stood before Jason.

And as before, she spoke out loud to the three men: "This cock is the sexiest cock I've ever seen. I want both of you so badly that my pussy is already dripping down my legs... but my body is yours first, Jason. Completely and totally."

And as she said that, all three pairs of eyes moved to her legs, and they could see a slight shiny dampness on the insides of her thighs, under the hem of the very short skirt she wore. Nikki was obviously turned-on to an extent that Robert had never seen.

Jason's Turn

Jason moved forward and gently spun Nikki around, so she was facing Robert and Michael. Nikki leaned back against Jason's naked body, and Jason cupped Nikki's tits through the see-through material of her top.

His mocha-colored hands cupped her breasts and Nikki moaned, her eyes fluttering between open and closed. Her knees seemed to be trembling in both pleasure, and anticipation of the pleasure, to come.

Meanwhile, Michael had moved over to where Robert was seated, and stood next to the chair.

As Robert fixated on Jason's hands on the breasts of the woman he loved, he also couldn't help but notice Michael's thick, stiff cock jutting out just a foot or two away. Part of Roberts mind flitted to images of what surely would soon follow: that cock impaling Nikki and what her reaction would surely be: intense pleasure followed by a deep, explosive moaning.

And then part of Robert's gaze shifted to the pair of enormous testicles under Michael's cock. Those balls would be pumping rivers of cum into Nikki... A thought that both fascinated and repelled Robert at the same time. In fact, as Michael watched Jason fondling Nikki's tits, drops of pre-cum were already drooling from Michael's enormous cock. And those drops were just a tiny indication of what would fill Nikki's pussy when Michael's turn came.

Suddenly, though, Robert's thoughts were quickly refocused on something that made his own testicles tighten suddenly into a knot.

Jason had slid Nikki's see-through top off and since she hadn't been wearing a bra, she was now topless -- wearing only her short black skirt at this point. Nikki's bare breasts were in his hands, and her moaning was much more vocal.

The sight of another man cupping and fondling Nikki's naked tits was causing an ache in both Robert's stomach and in his balls. The sight was insanely erotic: dark large hands cupping Nikki's pale sexy breasts, long fingers stroking her hardened nipples, and Nikki's sounds of obvious pleasure were mind-blowing.

As Nikki leaned back against Jason, her eyes fluttering open and closed as she enjoyed his touch. Jason looked over her bare shoulder at Robert and smiled. He didn't say anything, but Robert got the message loud and clear: "your woman is giving herself.... to me... completely -- and getting intense pleasure... from me."

Then Jason's other hand — the one fondling her right breast — moved over Nikki's body, down to the hem of her short skirt. His hand undid the button at the side, and with a gentle push, it dropped to the ground, around her feet. With a flick of her foot, Nikki shoved the skirt to the side, leaving it crumpled on the floor.

Now, Nikki was standing in Jason's arms, nude except for a black thong that barely covered her pussy, and absolutely nothing else. In a way, she looked more naked then if she had nothing on at all, because the thong seemed to highlight the fact that she was uncovered everywhere else.

Jason's hand now moved to the thong, and with one finger, he very gently traced a few small circles over the top of Nikki's clit. The moan that came from Nikki was intense, and guttural.

"Oh my freakin' god, that feels so good, Jason," gasped Nikki.

Nikki's legs shivered with pleasure, and between a hand on her breast and Jason's finger circling her clit through the thong's thin cloth, she was beside herself with the electricity of his touch.

Meanwhile, Michael, who had been watching intently, turned to Robert and said "Wow, she's really responsive isn't she? Just like Jason said she was."

Robert was in a complete fog of excitement and jealousy and a swirl of other emotions and sensations, and the import of Michael's remark barely registered on his mind. But as he watched Jason continue to seduce Nikki and start to bring her to a state of near-desperation for more, Robert's mind snapped back to what Michael had just said: how did Jason know anything so intimate about Nikki?

But before he could consider anything further, Robert watched as Jason led Nikki over to the side of the bed, and the two leaned back onto it, side-by-side.

Robert had a perfect view of the two, with Jason completely nude and sporting a rock-hard cock and what seemed like impossibly large balls no-doubt full of cum, and Nikki's thong so soaked with excitement now that he could clearly see the outlines of her labia, and even her clit, which was swelling with intense excitement like Robert had never seen.

Jason's hand moved to Nikki's pussy, and again his finger started gently caressing her, making circles around her clit and up and down her labia. Her hands moved to his head and her fingers intertwined with his dreadlocks, and the two kissed deeply as Jason continued to stoke the furnace of Nikki's excitement. Her body seemed to move in waves as he stroked, and she made long, low guttural moans that indicated the depths of the pleasure she was feeling.

Then, Jason sat up, and hooked his fingers under the string of Nikki's thong.... and slid them down her legs and over her feet. He casually flicked the thong onto the floor, near Robert and Michael.

The effect on Robert was powerful. Nikki was now completely nude. Literally the only thing on her body besides Jason's hands was the anklet around her left ankle, and the sparkle from it seemed to highlight the nakedness of her body. And from his seated (and restrained) vantage point, Robert was literally staring straight towards her pussy, which was so obviously dripping wet with her excitement, and her clit was already peeking over the edges of her labia as it swelled with desire for Jason's touch.

Jason moved back next to Nikki on the bed, and with a very deliberate and slow stroke, ran one finger expertly over the very top of her clit. Nikki's moan filled the room — it was that deep and intense. "Oh god, Jason, I am so wet for you," Nikki breathlessly said.

"I need your finger in me, Jason. I need it..." begged Nikki, as the desire to have her pussy opened and filled claimed her.

"Soon, Nikki.... soon you'll have something inside you, but not yet," teased Jason.

Jason bent down to between Nikki's legs and positioned his face next to her pussy. Robert could see his tongue starting to lick the sides of Nikki's clit — slowy and deliberately. Nikki's moans of pleasure filled the bedroom. "Oh my freakin' god... you have the hottest tongue that's ever touched my clit, Jason," Nikki breathlessly said.

As Jason continued licking, Nikki began pushing her pussy upwards towards him, her hips gyrating. "Move the hair out of the way, please.... please Jason, please move the hair out of the way — I so want your tongue on me," said Nikki.

Robert's caged cock pulsed. Nikki was so enjoying what was clearly one of the hottest moments she'd ever experienced, and she was sharing intimate details about what excited her with Jason completely and willingly — almost eagerly. Robert's cock strained to grow, to do anything, but it simply couldn't. The frustration level was intense and Robert could barely breathe through the ball-gag as his heart pounded and his balls tightened.

Jason slid his fingers down over her clit, and Nikki moaned again.

"Yes, that's right.... oh my god, that's so FUCKING perfect, Jason," exclaimed Nikki. She moved her own hand down to her pussy, and spread two fingers, pressing on either side of her labia.

"Hold me open this way too, Jason. Spread me open, just like I showed you before. And please please please please..... put a finger in, please!" begged Nikki again.

It was slowly penetrating Robert's fogged, over-stimulated mind that Jason had a very intimate familiarity with Nikki's body and the two had some sort of sex before the intense play that was occurring before his eyes — and Robert became even more insanely turned-on while also feeling that much more humiliated and dominated.

"She's quite the hot slut, isn't she?" smirked Michael, from his place next to Robert. The sound of Michael's voice caused Robert to look over, and he could see Michael's cock, rock hard and dripping pre-cum in a fairly steady stream onto the carpet. Robert could only imagine what that cock would feel like in Nikki's pussy, and a shudder of excitement at the thought of seeing it entering his woman went through Robert's body.

Meanwhile, Nikki's excitement was mounting, and her body was getting more and more frantic.

"Please please please please please.... Jason, please finger me... I need something in my pussy to come, I need it," moaned Nikki.

"I can make you orgasm without anything in your pussy, sweetheart," said Jason, "Just you watch."

And in fact, both Robert and Michael watched.

Nikki's body lifted itself up to Jason's mouth, as he continued to slowly lick Nikki's clit, while holding open her pussy lips. Robert could see straight across the room to where Nikki's legs were spread wide open. He watched as the trickle of excitement flowing from her pussy turned into a steady flow of transparent lava, and he heard Nikki's breathing getting more and more rapid.

Her toes starting flexing and wiggling, and her feet arched as the excitement mounted in her body. Nikki's fingers intertwined in Jason's hair and held on tight, and then suddenly.... she began exploding.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Michael and Jason

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds