• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm Sorry, Daddy

I'm Sorry, Daddy

As he laid on the bed, I sat timidly at his feet, head down, my green eyes turning up to meet his. "I have something to tell you..." I started softly. "I did something bad..." He looked at me curiously, concern glinting in the deep brown of his gaze, urging me to continue. "Well..." I looked away, long, blonde hair falling over my face, trying to conceal my shame. "I... Slept with someone else." I looked up again, trying to read his reaction, but he only stared back patiently.

"With who?" He asked, his voice steady.

I tried my best to maintain eye contact. "Henry... It was just once... I'm sorry..." He was quiet for a moment. My heart pounded and I waited for his response.

Finally, he spoke up. "Ok."

"Are you mad?..."

"No," he said gently. Relief washed through me. Then his tone shifted, becoming more stern. "But I'm not ok with it."

I felt the guilt of a naughty little girl. "I'm very sorry... Please forgive me... Pretty please?" I whispered.

"Don't apologize," he said. "Show me how sorry you are."

I stared into his eyes with curiosity, and I saw a mischievous spark, reflecting my own. Getting on my hands and knees, I crawled up the bed til I was straddling his hips, my face close to his, noses barely touching. We sat in silence for a moment, then, slowly, I leaned forward and gently kissed his soft lips. We both inhaled deeply. The tension between was as thick and hot and as the humid night air seeping in through the open window. Continuing to kiss him, I pulled him up to a sitting position and slid onto his lap. His fingertips left a trail of goosebumps down my back, then made their way to my bottom, where he happily took greedy handfuls. I reached behind myself, removing my lacy bra. I could tell right away how much this pleased him, because his attention immediately turned to my soft, small, perky breasts and little, pink nipples. Slowly and tenderly, he squeezed and massaged each one, then gently sucked my nipples. I couldn't stop the soft moans that began to escape my parted lips, my eyes closing in pure pleasure.

He kissed each breast once more, then lifted his head to face me, arms wrapped securely around my tiny waist, fingertips resting on my lower back. I hovered near his lips, waiting for them to meet mine again. Suddenly, he grabbed me tight and threw me off of his lap and over onto the bed. I instinctually put my arms above my head, obediently holding my own wrists. I felt the intensity in his gaze as his eyes locked on mine, and my body wriggled beneath him impatiently.

"Stay still," he scolded.

I nodded softly. "Yes, daddy."

His face went blank for a moment. I had never called him that before. Then his eyes lit up and a lustful grin crept onto his lips, which I couldn't help but return. He slid down between my legs. I felt his hot breath on my already dripping pussy as he quickly removed my thong. He carefully pushed my thighs apart, spreading me wider, then wrapped his arms around to hold me down, resting firmly yet gently on my soft, bare tummy. I sighed beneath his palms and my body stopped trembling, completely at ease in his control.

He paused and looked up at me, and I knew he was about to teach me a lesson for what I had done. "This is my pussy, isn't it?" He said, matter-of-factly.

"Yes," I obliged.

The mischievous look returned in his eyes. "It is, isn't it?"

"Yes," I repeated, firmer this time. "All yours."

"Good girl," he said, then began hungrily licking and sucking my soaking wet cunt.

I gasped and my back arched completely off the bed against my will. My hands flew down to his head and I buried my fingers in his thick, dark hair, moaning and squirming and struggling for air. He licked me tirelessly, teasing my clit and eagerly eating up my wetness, then slowly slid one finger inside me.

"Yes, yes," I managed to cry out, begging him to work me expertly on the inside the way only he can. Knowing it is my favorite thing, he purposely made me wait, holding me there in suspense as he continued to suck my throbbing clit between his soft lips. Then, finally, after what felt like hours of teasing, he began to finger my desperate pussy.

The way he does it is indescribable. There is absolutely no better feeling than when he has his fingers buried in my cunt, pounding me until I'm screaming and gushing my wetness onto his hand. It makes me lose control, and he knows this. So when I pleaded for more, for him to do me harder, he gave his babygirl what she wanted, and I was in complete submission to him.

I felt myself quickly approaching climax. "Don't stop," I cried over and over between gasps and moans. He smiled and gently shook his head, promising me he had no intention of stopping. "You want me to come for you? You want me to come for you, daddy?" I asked sweetly, struggling to catch my breath. He looked directly into my eyes. "Yes, yes, come for me." I screamed and came harder than I even thought possible. He grinned slyly and held my hips tight as I lost control of my body, squirming on the mattress, riding out my orgasm until I finally collapsed in a breathless, naked heap.

Shaking and panting, I stared at him, wide-eyed in utter ecstasy. He looked pleased and laid down next to me, gently stroking my still-tingling skin. He began to tenderly kiss my bare neck, and I slid my body closer to his. Somehow I managed to find the strength to pull myself on top of him. As I playfully bit his lip, I felt his cock pressing against my leg, and I moved my body closer to his and began to grind against it. Soft, muffled moans and sighs escaped his lips. I could tell he was getting restless, so, trying my best to be a good girl, I stopped kissing him so he could instruct me on what he wanted me to do next.

"Rub it, please," he moaned. I eagerly wrapped my hand around his throbbing cock and began to slide it up and down, twisting it ever so slightly just the way he likes. His groans became louder and he let his eyes close as waves of ecstasy washed over him.

"You are so fucking hot... Such a good girl..." He sighed, his voice straining with pleasure. I felt so proud to please him like that. I wanted nothing more than to make him feel good and to be his little slut. I dropped to my hands and knees and happily took his dick between my lips.

I have never genuinely and whole-heartedly enjoyed pleasing a man orally like I do with him. It excites me so unbelievably much to watch his face contort as I lick and suck him, eating up his ecstasy. When I hear that sharp intake of breath followed by a slow sigh of pleasure as I carefully massage his balls, gently playing with them in my palm, or taking them into my mouth one at a time to tease them with my tongue. The way he moans and curses and cries out my name as he fucks my face, rocking his hips forcefully, gagging me and choking me, yet also always staying aware of my enjoyment and never pushing me further than I want to be pushed. The way he softly brushes my hair off my cheeks, running his fingers through it in encouragement while pulling it back, then pushing my head down just a little further before groaning an enthusiastic, "Yes, babygirl, oh, fuck yes."

I really and truly love every second of it, and this time was no different. In fact, I probably sucked that perfect cock of his with more joy and eagerness than I ever had before. He stopped me only once, a few minutes in, grabbing a hair binder off the dresser before sitting back down on the bed. I sat on his lap as he gently combed through my hair, leaning in close enough for me to feel his breath on the nape of my neck, sending tingles down my spine.

"Do you like it up high or down low?" he asked softly in my ear.

"Up high," I responded. He carefully gathered my hair in a ponytail then formed a messy bun near the crown of my head.

"There you go," he said, kissing my neck.

"Thank you," I responded gratefully, then hopped off his lap.

He laid down and I got between his legs again, smiling up at him before going right back to ravenously sucking his dick. It always amazes me how he can manage to make me feel like his innocent princess and also like his dirty slut, all at once. It drives me absolutely crazy.

I kept going until he couldn't resist my wet pussy soaking the sheets beneath us any longer. He told me to stop, and before I even had time to get up off of all fours, he was behind me, teasing my soaking slit with the head of his cock. I sighed, impatiently grinding back against him, desperate to finally be penetrated by him and to have him totally and completely dominate me. But he held back, slowly sliding from my clit, across my lips, then to my ass, where he would tease me for a moment before repeating this motion. My heart was racing. My cunt was dripping. I couldn't handle it anymore.

Finally, he spoke up. "This is my pussy, isn't it?" he asked again, like he had earlier.

Desperately I moaned, "Yes, yes, it is."

"Good girl. It's all mine," he said cooly. "And this is your dick."

With that, he pushed it deep inside me, and I cried out, screaming, "Yes, daddy, please!" He slowly recoiled, then slammed in again. I responded by eagerly pushing back against him, wiggling my tight, plump ass for him.

Gripping my hips tightly and continuing to thrust, he went on. "This is your dick, and it's the only dick you'll take. You hear me? Henry won't fuck you like this. No one else will. Understand?"

I could only manage to groan in reply. He gave me a quick, firm smack on my bare ass. My skin immediately started burning in the most wonderful way, and my cunt throbbed. I rocked back and forth forcefully, taking him deeper.

He spanked me again, harder this time. "Is that too hard, babygirl?" he asked sweetly.

"No, no," I moaned.

"Good," he said. "Now answer me." He slapped again, and I yelped in shock and pleasure. "This is the only dick you'll take. Do you understand?"

"Yes... Daddy..." I managed to gasp.

"That's my girl," he said confidently, then added, "Don't you ever do that again," spanking me once more.

He stopped thrusting and instead began guiding my hips. But I didn't require much encouragement. "That's right, just fuck me. Fuck my hard cock. Just ride it," he mumbled. Each time I slammed my ass against him, I took him just a little deeper.

It was enough to put me over the edge. I felt another orgasm quickly building. "I'm going to come!" I cried out.

There was no stopping it at this point. My entire body trembled and I let out a scream as yet another unbelievable orgasm consumed me. Every muscle shook and tears streaked my cheeks as I became weak with pleasure. He continued to fuck me, but as soon as my orgasm subsided, he paused.

"Who said you could come? Did I say you could come?" he demanded.

"No, daddy," I breathed.

"That's right, I didn't. And who said you could use your arms anyway?" I felt his palm, firm between my shoulder blades, and I obediently bent over to rest my cheek on the mattress, then put my hands behind my back. He secured my tiny wrists within his strong fingers. "That's right," he approved, smacking my bottom which was now prominently on display for him.

He started thrusting again, fucking me hard, spanking me repeatedly. It felt incredible, but I was breathless and still shaking, ready to collapse.

"Stop, stop, please," I suddenly cried out. He quickly pulled out of me and looked at my flushed face. "I just need a break... I can't... It's too much... It's so good... Too much..." I panted, smiling apologetically. He returned the smile and stood up, crossing the room for a drink of water. I collapsed on my side, landing on the now-tangled sheets.

He sipped the water then turned to face me. I looked at him lustfully as I struggled to catch my breath. Then his expression changed. That mischievous smile I love so much crept onto his lips, and he raised an eyebrow. I looked back with curiosity and excitement, wondering what he could possibly be thinking as I lay there in a heap.

"You think you get a break?" he asked with playful yet stern incredulity. "No. No. You want a break? Good fucking luck."

I was in complete awe. My face lit up, unable to contain my erotic excitement, and he saw the spark of pure, filthy, aphrodisia in my eyes. He strode directly up to the bed, scooped me into his strong, tan arms in one fluid motion, and tossed me down on my back, my bottom near the edge of the mattress. He quickly grabbed my ankles before I could say so much as one word of protest, and lifted my legs straight up, resting them on his shoulders, positioning himself between my thighs. Our eyes met for a moment, and we felt that incredible connection between us, causing us both to smile. Once again, my heart was racing and my mind buzzing as the throbbing heat between my legs overwhelmed my system. I gasped as he rammed his stiff cock into my pussy.

Over my moans, I heard him speaking softly yet strictly, like a parent to a naughty girl. "I'm not done with you. You don't get a break. Not until I say so. Understand?"

"Yes, daddy," I squeaked.

He paused for a moment, pulling out of me, staring deep into my eyes which were wide and wild with desire. I wanted to grab his hips and force him back into me, taking that cock as hard as I wanted to, riding him like a dirty little nymph. But I knew that wasn't what he wanted his good girl to do.

"What was that?" he demanded, harsher this time.

He pushed my legs down and repositioned me so my whole body was splayed across the bed. Climbing on top of me, he slowly moved in closer til our bodies touched, skin to skin. He slid his chest up across my breasts, gently teasing my nipples, and it felt like electric waves were rushing through my bloodstream. My breaths became shallow and shaky, my chest rising and falling in quickened rhythm.

Then, without warning, he pushed his cock back inside of me, even harder than last time. I yelped and dug my nails into his back, trying to compose myself enough to properly respond as he thrust into me. "I said yes, daddy!"

He stopped and pulled out again, holding eye contact, then slowly smiled, satisfied with my answer. Leaning in, he passionately kissed me. I wrapped my slender arms around his neck, wanting nothing more than to be overtaken by him. The sheer desire I felt for him was incomparable to anything I've ever felt before or likely will ever feel again with anyone else. We breathed together, our tongues brushing each other through our parted lips. Then he slammed back into me.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Harder, please! Fuck me hard, please!" I cried out through clenched teeth. He pulled me even closer, encompassing me in his toned arms, our bodies merging as he ravaged me. I was helpless to do anything but writhe in pleasure. I heard his heaving breaths in my ear as he pounded my soaking cunt. Then he rolled over, pulling me on top of him, his dick still inside me.

"Ride me," he commanded. I eagerly began bouncing and grinding on his lap, and he moaned, letting his head fall back and his eyes close. "Yes, just like that," he sighed. "Oh, fuck, yes." Panting, I rode him harder and faster, my hands resting on his belly, my ass smacking against his thighs. "Come here, kiss me, please," he said gently.

I leaned over and he buried his fingers in my hair, kissing me deeply, moaning against my mouth. I could feel his hips moving with mine, grinding faster with each passing second. I knew he was getting close to climax. I kissed and fucked him even harder, cringing with the erotic mix of pain and pleasure as his cock went the absolute deepest it could inside my pussy. He let his hands slide around my waist then trail down to grab my tight, little ass. He squeezed it hard, then spanked me, which only served to encourage me more.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, smacking my bottom again. "Oh fuck, babygirl, I'm going to come."

"Yeah? Do it. Come for me. Come inside me. Come in my pussy," I cooed in his ear. His breathing accelerated and his face twisted. I kept going. "Come on, daddy, I want you to come so bad. I've been such a good girl for you, haven't I? Come inside me, pretty please?"

As the final words left my lips, he exploded. My pussy tightened around him, greedily sucking every drop of cum as he throbbed within me. He let out a long groan and I continued to very slowly bounce on his cock, allowing him to ride out his orgasm. Then we both collapsed, lying together in a hot, sweaty, panting heap.

Once we had gained some composure, he helped me off of him and I rolled over to lie face down on the sheets. A huge smile spread across his face.

"What?" I asked in innocent curiosity.

"Your ass... I can see my handprint on it." He rubbed it tenderly, that devilish grin stuck on his lips.

"Show me," I said eagerly.

He picked up my phone from the bedside table, and I wiggled my bottom til I was propped up on my knees with my face buried in a pillow- the same position he had fucked me in earlier. He snapped a picture and I excitedly sat up and grabbed the phone to look. My golden hair was still twisted into the bun he had done up for me, though it was much messier now. My pussy lips, still wet if you looked close, stuck out from between my thighs. And best of all, my supple, round bubble butt was on perfect display, with a bright red handprint clearly defined on the right cheek.

I couldn't contain my smile. It was one of the most attractive pictures I had ever seen of myself. Once again, I was overwhelmed with his ability to make me feel simultaneously like a filthy little fuckdoll and a stunningly beautiful goddess. Still grinning uncontrollably, our eyes met. We looked at each other in amazed silence for a moment, then broke out in excited giggles just thinking of all the thrilling, dirty things we had done.

To this day, I still have that picture, and I look at it often. It is the best reminder I have of the unbelievable fucking I received that night, as well as the lesson I learned to always be a faithful, obedient, good little slut to my daddy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm Sorry, Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds