• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Saturday Night School Ch. 05

Saturday Night School Ch. 05

123

"Charlie? Is that you?" Mrs. Tucker used her remote to turn down the volume of the television, listening for sounds from the kitchen. She thought she'd heard the door creak.

At first, no one answered. Then Charlie's voice called out, "Yeah, it's me. I'm home." He appeared a moment later, stepping into the living room. He had his bag in his arms, the bag he'd taken with him to his interview.

"Hey, Charlie! Did you just get back? I expected you earlier. Did you eat?"

"Yeah, mom," Charlie said. "Sorry, I spent some time wandering around the area around the university. I got something to eat there."

"It's fine. I didn't know if you'd be home, so I didn't make anything." Mrs. Tucker smiled. "So...? How'd it go?"

"I think it went pretty well. We'll see." Charlie tried to shrug it off, but Mrs. Tucker could see the ghost of a grin threatening to break out on his face, and she suspected it had gone very well. Charlie added, "One of the professors who interviewed me told me 'See you later' when I left. That's a good sign, right?"

"Sounds like a good sign to me. Did they like your videos?"

"I think so..." Charlie said vaguely. He shot a quick glance over his shoulder towards the kitchen. "Um... I'm going to head up to my room, okay? I have some stuff I want to work on... some projects on the computer..."

"Okay. Being in that film department probably got your creative mind working, huh?"

"Yeah. Right, totally."

"You sure you don't want any dinner? I can cook up something quick."

"No... thanks, mom. I'm good."

"Okay. Glad it went well, Charlie."

***

Charlie returned to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He grabbed two cans of Sprite and set them on the counter. A minute passed while he stood there, listening to the sounds of the television from the living room. Finally, he heard the volume go back up. He crept into the hallway and went up the stairs.

When he opened the door to his room, Michelle was reclined naked on his bed. Charlie gaped at her, then quickly looked over his shoulder, making sure no one was behind him in the hallway. He pushed the door closed behind him and made sure it was locked. "Michelle!" he scolded her in a low voice. "What if my mom walked in on you?"

"Does she usually walk in if the door is closed?" Michelle asked.

"Not usually." Charlie sat the Sprites down on his desk, noting Michelle's clothes lying in a pile by his chair. "But she might have. Or what if I'd invited her up to meet my friend Michelle? What if she'd been right behind me just now?"

Michelle sat up. "Then I would have said, Hello Mrs Tucker, so nice to meet you!"

"Ha ha." Charlie gazed down at her, letting his eyes wander over her nude body. She was partially reclined on his two pillows, her firm breasts curving out of the slope of her front, her nipples hard and pointed. She had her legs bent, and her hands tucked underneath them, pressing against the back of her thighs. Her legs were parted slightly, and he could see the line of her pussy, pink and glistening. He felt his penis swelling, knowing that he would soon make love to her, knowing that she had come to his house for that exact reason.

She wasn't completely naked. Around her neck, she wore a black ribbon, and pinned to the ribbon was the butterfly pin he'd bought her in Linterna. Charlie reached out and touched the ribbon. "Where'd you get this?"

Michelle pointed to a shelf. "Over there. It had a medal on it."

Charlie saw the medal sitting by itself. "Oh, yeah. I won that medal in summer camp when I was ten. I made the kite that flew the highest."

"Cute!" Michelle giggled. "You must have been so proud."

"Oh, I was. You can keep it, though. It looks good on you." Charlie slowly slid his finger down from the ribbon, over her collarbone and onto her right breast. Michelle gazed at him, not saying a word as he perched his finger on her nipple. He squeezed the tip, gently pinching, gently pulling, feeling it becoming even more stiff in his fingers.

His erection pressed against the tight confines of his pants. He found it incredibly arousing, the way that she sat silently, allowing him to stroke her nipple while looking at him as if she expected him to continue their conversation. It was as if she was letting him know that her body was his to touch as he wished.

Charlie put his hands on her knees, pulling her legs apart. She offered no resistance, allowing him to spread her wide, and when he took his hands away from her knees, she remained in that position, with her legs to the sides and her pussy clearly exposed to him. She still looked at him with a calm facade, acting as if it was perfectly normal for him to pose her in such a lewd position, although he could tell that she was very turned on.

He almost reached between her legs to push his finger inside her. But then he remembered that he had a small video camera under some papers on his desk. He reached over, dug under the papers until he found it. Holding it up to his face, he pointed the camera at her and pressed record. The red light came to life on the front of the camera.

Michelle's calm facade faltered for a moment when she realized what he was doing. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip. Her knees dipped inward slightly, as if she struggled with an automatic reflex to close her legs, but then she returned them to their prior position, leaving her legs spread while Charlie panned over her body.

"This is Michelle," he said, zooming out so he could show all of her in the frame. "She's naked on my bed right now. Very beautiful, isn't she?"

"Are you recording?" she asked, even though he knew she could see the red light.

"I am. Is there anything you'd like to say to the people who are going to watch this?" Charlie pointed the camera at her face.

"Umm..." She blinked into the dark eye of the lens. "Hi...?"

"Let's take a quick look at Michelle's lovely body." Charlie began to move the camera downward, holding it close to her so she knew exactly what part of her body he was filming. He stopped over her left breast. "This is Michelle's left breast. It's the second most perfect breast in the world. What's the most perfect breast? That honor is held..." He moved the camera sideways. "... by Michelle's right breast." He focused on the right breast, bringing her nipple into sharp detail. She giggled.

Charlie brought his hand into the frame, lightly touching the tip of her nipple, then pinching it. He heard her quick intake of breath. He filmed his hand palming her breast, slowly squeezing it.

"Let's keep going down." Charlie moved the camera lower, stopping on her belly button. "This is Michelle's belly button. An innie, but not a very deepie. I think it could only hold a drop or two of Sprite. But it would be a fun cup to sip from. Let's keep going."

Now the camera passed over her strip of pubic hair. "Let's follow this perfect line of hair, and see where it leads." He slowly brought the camera lower until it hovered over her pussy. He was amazed at the sight of her swollen vulva showing on the view screen. He couldn't believe that he was filming this, that she was letting him do it. His voice was a low whisper as he said, "This is Michelle's pussy." He could see that this was turning her on immensely. "Michelle, will you please show the camera how wet you are?"

Obediently, she reached down between her legs with her right hand, pushing apart her labia to expose the glistening inner pathway for the camera. She slid her finger inside, then extracted it, showing the camera that it was now shiny and wet. After a moment, she put her finger in again, sliding it in and out, fingering herself while the camera recorded it all.

Charlie couldn't remain a disconnected observer any longer. He put the camera down beside the bed and reached between Michelle's legs. Michelle leaned back on the pillows, happy to pass the role of intruding finger on to him. She splayed her legs open, making contented murmurs as he stroked her.

Charlie held his face close to her, inhaling her scent. He leaned forward, letting his tongue touch her, then kissed her wet vulva. She breathed out a sigh as he licked her up and down. He lost himself in exploring her edges and crevices, his tongue drifting here and there, finding and tickling the sensitive parts of her. She squirmed and wriggled underneath him.

The more he tasted her, the wetter she became, and he finally decided he had to be inside her. He climbed to his feet and started to undo his pants. Michelle quickly sat up. She pushed his hands away from the front of his pants and began to undo the clasp and zipper herself. As soon as his pants and boxers came down far enough that his erection sprang free, Michelle leaned forward and took it in her mouth.

Charlie watched Michelle's head bob up and down on his penis. He could feel her lips on his shaft, her tongue darting around the head. She pulled it free of her mouth and held it in her hand while she kissed the underside of it. He could see her upturned face, his penis between her lips, her eyes closed. She kissed her way to the base of his shaft, then returned to the tip and took it in her mouth again.

It didn't take long before he had to stop her. He took a step backwards. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Was that okay?"

"What you were doing felt awesome. I just didn't want to... uh... surprise you."

"Surprise me?"

"You know..."

She looked up at him mischievously, lightly stroking his erection with her fingers. "Are you that close?"

"Yes... you might want to stop. Just give me a minute."

But she didn't. She continued to stroke him, looking up at him with her impish grin. "Do you remember when you took my clothes off and had sex with me on your car?"

"Yeah..." He was having a hard time concentrating. Her hand felt so good.

"You stripped me completely naked," Michelle breathed. "In the middle of the day, and you did me right on your car."

"Yeah... um..."

"And we'd just made love in the shower, like, five minutes before. You know what I think, Charlie?"

"What?"

"I think you should go ahead and cum on me right now."

Charlie felt his penis throbbing under the light touch of her fingers. "Michelle..."

"Go ahead," she urged him. "It's still early, and I think I can get you hard again. In fact..." She smiled up at him. "I'm positive I can."

He opened his mouth to protest, but immediately realized he didn't want to argue. What she was doing felt too good. She stroked him a few more times, peeking up at him, and when he didn't say anything, she leaned in and touched her lips to the head of his penis. Her tongue slipped out, tracing the line where the head curved into the shaft.

She held his erection in her palm, pointed at her face, and kissed the tip of it, her tongue darting out to explore the hole at the end. Charlie felt it throbbing, pulsating, and felt sure she must be seeing it swell, since it was right in front of her eyes. But she continued daintily kissing and licking him as if oblivious to what was about to happen.

Maybe he should have warned her. Instead, he watched silently as his cock started to jerk in her hand. The first jet of cum launched out and landed right on the tip of her nose. "Eek!" Michelle squeaked, recoiling in surprise. Charlie could see the line of cum dangling off her nose, crossing over her lips like a gooey streamer.

Michelle immediately recovered, leaning forward and attempting to take his cock in her mouth again, even as it continued to shoot cum on her lips and tongue. She got her lips around the head of it but then started giggling and pulled away again. "Oh my god..." she said. "How much is in there?"

He couldn't answer for a moment as his cock continued to spasm. "Built up... all day..."

"I can tell." Michelle waited for his climax to subside, her cum-covered face hovering patiently in front of his erection. When his spasms finally slowed, she leaned forward and licked the head of his penis clean.

Charlie went for the closest garment he could find, which happened to be his own shirt. He pulled it over his head and quickly folded it into a square. "Here, let me clean your face." He reached down, but Michelle pulled away.

"Take a picture first," she said.

Charlie picked up the camera again. He pointed it at her and started filming. "Hi, Michelle."

"Hi!" she chirped, beaming at the camera.

"You look lovely as always."

She smiled brightly. "Even with your cum all over my face?"

"Yes. Even then. Can I clean it off you now?"

"Okay."

Charlie continued to film her as he carefully wiped off her face with his shirt. "Thank you for getting me off."

"You needed to," she said. "I kept you waiting too long."

"It was worth the wait." He flipped the shirt inside out and dabbed at her face again. "How's that? Did I get it all?"

"Yeah. But do you think I could visit the bathroom and wash up in the sink?"

"The bathroom's across the hall. What if my mom sees you?"

"You can check the hall first."

"Right." Charlie glanced at the door. "I guess that's fine. But can you put your dress on?"

Michelle rolled her eyes at him. "Yes, Charlie." She got to her feet and leaned over to pluck her yellow dress from the floor. She pulled it on over her head and tugged it down over her breasts. "Didn't you say you would check the hall?" she reminded Charlie, after noticing that he was just standing there watching her.

"Oh. Right." Charlie grabbed a new t-shirt and pulled it on as he went to the door. He opened the door a crack, peeking out. The hall outside was dark, only illuminated by the thin light leaking up from the first floor via the staircase. Charlie opened the door wider, listening for the sound of the television from downstairs.

"Coast is clear." He let Michelle out and she crossed the hall to the bathroom. She turned on the light and closed the door behind her. Charlie could hear the sound of water running into the sink.

He turned off the light in his room and crouched down in the dark doorway, keeping guard on the hall. If he heard footsteps on the stairs, he could run over and intercept his mom before she reached the second floor. Stall her long enough for Michelle to creep out of the bathroom and hide in his room. Not that he had any big reason to keep Michelle hidden from his mom. He just didn't want to introduce them until things were... more clear.

What would Cody Scolari do with the video he took of them kissing on the train platform? Would he show the video to Glenn? Would he show it to the whole school? What was the worst case scenario?

Did it really make any difference? Whatever happened in the future, the day had definitely been worth it.

He was just glad that he'd made Michelle put her dress back on before the train pulled up to the station. She had been ready and willing to hop off the train wearing nothing but her boots, and that would have been a complete disaster. Even if they'd been just a few seconds later putting her dress on, Cody might have been able to film her through the train window.

The bathroom door opened a crack. Michelle had already turned off the light, and she peeked out of the dark bathroom. Charlie motioned her over. She scampered across the hall into his room.

"Don't turn on the light," she murmured. She had her dress off even before Charlie had finished closing the bedroom door, and climbed naked into his bed.

She was right. Charlie could already feel himself getting hard again.

"Can we watch that video you took of me?" Michelle asked.

"Sure." Charlie pushed off his boxers and pants and stepped out of them. Naked, he found the camera in the dim light. He slipped into the bed next to Michelle, thrilled by the feel of her soft naked skin against his. The bed was a twin-size and they had to press against each other to fit. Michelle reached down and pulled the bed spread over them.

He felt Michelle's hand circle his erection and squeeze it. "Told you," she teased.

"You do have that effect on me." He kissed her, his hand finding her breast.

"Let's watch the video." She ducked under his arm so that she could rest her head on his shoulder. Charlie reached around her, fumbling with the camera. He found the video and pressed play. Michelle appeared on the screen, naked, stretched out on his bed.

"This is Michelle..." his voice came from the camera. Michelle watched quietly as the camera moved over her body. Under the covers, her hand remained on his erection, absently stroking as she watched herself displayed on the screen.

The video abruptly jumped ahead to the image of Michelle, smiling, with cum on her face. "Oh my god!" Michelle whispered. On the screen, Charlie's disembodied hand entered the frame to wipe her face clean. The video ended.

"Do you want to watch it again, or should I delete it?" Charlie asked.

"Delete it."

Charlie pressed the trash icon, then emptied the trash.

"It's gone," he told her.

"Thanks." Michelle rolled over so her back was against him. She reached behind and grabbed his left arm, pulling it around her as if she was rolling herself up in a blanket.

"What did you think of the video?" Charlie asked. "Did you like seeing yourself?"

"I don't know..." she said.

"You didn't like it?"

"I did like it. But I'm glad you deleted it. I wouldn't want anyone else to see it."

"No one will." Charlie found her breast again and began idly playing with her nipple. His erection pressed against the small of her back.

"Did you like it?" Michelle asked.

Charlie considered. "Well, the light was a little bright... I think a softer light would have looked better...a couple lights, at different angles, so we wouldn't get those shadows..."

She swatted his shoulder. "Silly! That's not what I meant! I meant, did you like filming me like that?"

"Yeah..." he said. "I mean, I knew I would delete it afterwards. But yeah, it was a turn-on, definitely."

"It was..." Michelle was quiet for a moment, then she said, "Charlie?"

"Yeah?"

"If you ever need me to help with one of your movies... like one of your film projects... I'll do it."

"You'll help?"

"Yes. I mean, like if you need an actress... for a part in the film..."

"Okay. Thanks. Maybe I'll take you up on that."

Michelle hesitated. "Even if... you know... if you had a nude scene... or something... if you asked, I would do it for you..."

"You would let me film you nude?"

"If that's what you needed for your movie..." she spoke softly. "Like... if it was art... if it was artistic..."

"Even if other people saw it? Like, you would be okay if a room full of people watched your nude scene up on a giant screen? Like, people who know you?"

She squirmed against him. "If that's what you needed... I mean, maybe I could wear a mask?"

"A mask? Like in 'Eyes Wide Shut'?"

"I don't know... I haven't seen that movie..."

"It has a part where everyone's wearing masks. What if I needed to film you having sex?"

"Oh! With who? With you?"

"No. I'm the director, I have to direct. I mean with an actor."

"You want to film me having sex with someone else? An actor?"

"Or actress..."

"Charlie!"

"Sorry... I'm just kidding."

Michelle took a breath. "I'm not," she said. "I mean it. Whatever you need me to do, I'll do it. For your art."

"Okay. Thanks."

"Sure." She reached down between her legs for a moment. "Mmm. Feel."

He touched her arm and followed it down. Just before he reached her wrist, she took his hand and guided it to her pussy. His fingers skated across her slick labia. "You're so wet," he whispered to her.

"Yes..." She shifted higher on the bed and bent slightly at the waist, opening her legs and reaching between them, her fingers searching for his erection. She found it, and her fingers wrapped around the shaft, pulling it through the gap in her thighs. She closed her legs, and Charlie felt his cock snugly wrapped between her thighs, pressed against her wet pussy. The head of his penis protruded out the other side, and Michelle gently toyed with it, tickling it with her fingernail.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Saturday Night School Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds