• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Thirsty for Biracial Girls

Thirsty for Biracial Girls

"There goes another one," Mariam Akkad said to herself, sighing as she read the Metro newspaper. The lengthy article on the front page described a fatal encounter between a mentally ill Somali man and members of the Ottawa police. According to the article, a certain civilian oversight authority was investigating the case to decide whether or not the officers involved should face charges. I hope those bastards don't get away with it, Mariam thought darkly.

Sitting on the OC Transpo bus leaving the suburb of Barrhaven for downtown Ottawa, the young woman repressed a shudder. Anger boiled inside Mariam, and for a brief moment, her gray eyes met those of a well-dressed middle-aged white lady who sat across from her. The woman smiled, and then resumed clicking away on her cell phone. Mariam briefly returned her smile, mostly out of politeness, though she felt like smacking the woman. And she couldn't figure out why...

Clad in a stylish dark gray pantsuit, with her long, curly black hair tucked away under a modest ebony Hijab, Mariam Akkad looked like she meant business and she knew it. At five-foot-ten, curvy but fit, with golden brown skin and almond-shaped gray eyes, Mariam Akkad would be considered beautiful by almost anyone's standards. Educated at the University of Toronto, Mariam Akkad came to the City of Ottawa with her business administration degree, and for the past sixteen months, she'd been working at the local CIBC.

The way that most people looked at Mariam Akkad while walking into the downtown branch of the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce made the young woman uneasy at first, but then she got used to it. As much as Ottawa liked to call itself a multicultural town, there was a whole slew of its citizens that had issue with its growing diversity. In cosmopolitan places like Toronto and Montreal, a young woman wearing a Hijab at work is a common sight. In the City of Ottawa, some apparently feel bothered by the presence of Mariam and those of her faith.

"Hot day today, eh? I'm Barry, I'm Canadian, where are you from?" said the middle-aged white guy with the bad comb-over and faded gray suit sitting next to her, a jolly smile on his wrinkled, overly tanned face. Mariam briefly glanced from side to side, wondering who the doddering old fool was talking to, and upon realizing that he was actually addressing her, the young woman chuckled softly, then shook her head. Oh yeah, she knew where this was going, and decided to nip it in the bud...

"Well, Barry, I'm as Canadian as you are," Mariam retorted, and then she resumed reading the Metro newspaper. Barry stared at her, seemingly stunned. Several other passengers seated nearby smiled, though none said anything. Welcome to Ottawa, Mariam thought bitterly. Born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to a Lebanese Muslim immigrant father and a Jamaican-Canadian mother, Mariam grew up with a foot in each world, and feeling comfortable in neither. Considered too black for the Arabs and not black enough by the Africans and Afro-Caribbean peoples, Mariam Akkad grew up feeling like an outcast, even in racially diverse Toronto. Ah, the plight of the biracial woman in North America...

At this hour of the morning, the OC Transpo bus was packed with commuters, mostly middle-aged white men and white women, government workers one and all, along with a few minorities here and there. Nothing out of the ordinary whatsoever. Everyone seemed to be going about their daily business as if nothing had happened, but for Mariam, things had definitely changed. For reasons she couldn't explain, she felt a gnawing sense of dread eating away at her heart. Mariam thought of the young man she considered to be the love of her life, and didn't know what she'd do if anything ever happened to him...

"You worry too much, Bae, I'll be fine," her boyfriend Jeffrey Dumont said to her, about an hour ago, as they stood in the kitchen of their Barrhaven townhouse. Clad in bright blue boxers, his six-foot-two, muscular and chocolate-hued body glistening in the early morning sunlight wafting in from the kitchen window, Jeffrey was a vision of masculine beauty. Jeffrey gently poked Mariam in the nose, a gesture which she initially disliked but had come to love, and she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"I worry too much because you don't worry at all, have a good day at work and watch out for racist bozos," Mariam cautioned, and Jeffrey stroked his goateed chin, a thoughtful look creeping into his handsome face. Jeffrey gently stroked Mariam's face, and the young woman sighed, wondering what she could do to make her seemingly carefree lover beware of the dangers awaiting him outside.

Born in the City of Jacmel, Republic of Haiti, and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec, Jeffrey Dumont grew up fast. Political turmoil on the island of Haiti led his family to flee to Quebec. Jeffrey watched his parents, Jean-Michel and Nadine Dumont struggle to survive in a new country, and adapt to a new culture, and swore to himself that he'd one day make them proud. When he won an academic scholarship to the University of Ottawa, Jeffrey began to study Law with a passion. Along the way, he met the woman destined to change his life...

"Excuse me, could you please tell me where the Louis Pasteur Building is? " came a feminine voice, startling the hell out of Jeffrey Dumont as he got off the bus one fateful morning and walked into the U of O campus. The young man turned around, and found himself facing a vision of absolute beauty. A tall, fine-looking young woman with golden brown skin and lively eyes looked at me, her pretty lips pursed with anticipation.

"Um, sure, I can show you where it is, I'm Jeff," Jeffrey said as he extended his hand toward the young woman, who hesitated briefly, then shook it. Together, they walked about the vast University of Ottawa campus, and soon found themselves in front of the Louis Pasteur Building. Jeffrey looked at the attractive, well-dressed female stranger, and bit his tongue. Hijab girls were tricky...

"Thank you for your help, brother, I'm Mariam, I have a business conference there, don't want to be late," the young woman said, nodding graciously, and Jeffrey smiled and nodded as well. Thus, they were formally introduced. Jeffrey wished Mariam the best of luck with her conference, and then watched as she walked through the doors, a determined stride in her step. Hot damn she's got a nice ass, Jeffrey thought with a smile.

Once Jeffrey Dumont got home, he hit Facebook and looked up Mariam, and much to his surprise, he found her rather easily. Impulsively he sent her a friend request, and a quick message, and Mariam added him...two days later. That's how it all began. The Haitian stud doggedly pursued Mariam, and once she agreed to grab a coffee with him, it was all in the bag. For what Jeff wants he normally gets, especially from the fairer sex. Soon, he and Mariam were dating, and six months after they met, they moved in together.

"I'll keep that in mind, even though I think you worry too much," Jeffrey said, and without warning, he pulled Mariam out of her worrisome musings and into a tight embrace with one arm, and felt up her butt with the other. Mariam giggled and pretended to resist, but Jeffrey drew her close, and planted a kiss on her lips. Mariam kissed Jeffrey full and deep, then ran her hands over his muscular torso, then down to his pelvic area, and he held his breath as she patted his groin.

"Oh my," Mariam said, smiling wickedly, and just like that, she and Jeffrey began having their fun. All dressed up and ready for work, stylish pantsuit on fleek, new Hijab on point, Mariam was ready to step out of the house but couldn't resist a quickie. Jeffrey freed his manhood from his boxers, and then took Mariam's hands and pressed them against his sex. Grinning, Mariam stroked Jeffrey's dick, and watched as it grew and expanded in her hands. Smiling, Mariam winked at Jeffrey and got on her knees. She knew just what to do...

"Tu es magnifique," Jeffrey whispered, and he closed his eyes as Mariam took his dick in her mouth, and began sucking him off with gusto. Leaning against the kitchen counter, Jeffrey tried to relax as Mariam fellated him. Hot damn, this woman was something else. Even though she looked all proper and pious on the surface when they met, Jeffrey could see the burning passion and barely contained intensity lurking behind Mariam's cat-like gray eyes. All he had to do was bring that passion and wildness to the surface...

"Je sais, mon amour," Mariam paused to say, and then she flicked her tongue over Jeffrey's dick head, a move she knew drove him absolutely nuts. Mariam looked up at Jeffrey, noticed him trembling slightly and grinned, then massaged his balls, which caused him to moan deeply. Brother hadn't felt anything yet. While massaging Jeffrey's balls, Mariam slid a finger up his ass, and felt him stiffen.

"Oh yeah, just like that," Jeffrey blurted out, and a smiling Mariam continued sucking his dick while fingering his butt. Jeffrey was really into butt play, both giving and receiving. Last night, Jeffrey came home early, horny as can be, and upon finding Mariam doing yoga in their living room, proceeded to put her on all fours and devour her ass. Mariam loved having her ass eaten, and Jeffrey ate her booty without fear or shame, spreading her thick ass and sliding his tongue into her butt hole. The brother ate her ass until Mariam squealed with delight and begged him to stop...

"Oh I enjoy digging your butt like you dug mine," Mariam paused to say, and then she swallowed more than half of Jeffrey's dick while sliding two fingers up his ass. Last night, after eating out her ass, Jeffrey spanked her big bum and fucked her, thrusting his big dick deep into her snatch. After mercilessly pounding her pussy for hours, Jeffrey switched things up. Taking some cream, Jeffrey lubricated Mariam's butt hole and then worked his dick into her backdoor.

"Turnabout is fair play," Jeffrey said, and he opened his eyes and looked at a smiling Mariam, who winked at him. A wicked smile spread across Jeffrey's face as he recalled pounding away at Mariam's big golden brown ass, invading her tight butt hole with his dick. How he loved the way she screamed. Mariam's big ass jiggled as he thrust his dick into her, filling her asshole as best he could. Afterwards, Jeffrey had Mariam sit on his face so he could eat her ass some more. The Haitian stud was an ass man through and true...

For ages, Mariam had toyed with the idea of buying a strap-on dildo to use on Jeffrey, since he seemed to like butt play so much. She continued fellating him while fingering his ass until he cried out that he was to cum. Only then did she stop. When Mariam noticed that Jeffrey was shuddering violently, she pulled out of him, and then he came. When he did, Mariam happily swallowed his manly seed...

"That was fun, but I've got to get to work, babe," Mariam said, taking Jeffrey's hand as the smiling stud pulled her to her feet. Mariam wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and then readjusted her Hijab, which had gotten a bit loose while she was vigorously fellating her man. Jeffrey looked at her, amazed at this fun, fearless and wickedly unpredictable young woman whom he'd fallen in love with.

"Mariam, my dear, know that you are my world," Jeffrey replied, and he kissed Mariam on the lips. A few minutes later, Jeffrey hopped into his bright red Rav4 and drove Mariam to Marketplace Station in downtown Barrhaven, and the two exchanged a kiss right before Mariam exited the vehicle. Jeffrey watched Mariam go, smiling as she climbed over the large rock partially blocking the sidewalk from the bus station's waiting area. Blowing her ass a kiss, Jeffrey drove away.

"Got to work safely, have a good day at school, my angel," Mariam texted Jeffrey, after she got off the bus near Parliament Hill, and then walked the rest of the way to the CIBC bank where she worked. Jeffrey didn't reply immediately, which frustrated Mariam, but she put on a brave smile and walked into work, greeting co-workers and colleagues as cheerfully as she could. As for Jeffrey, he took a long nap prior to his afternoon classes at the University of Ottawa, since he didn't have to go to his call center job that day. As Jeffrey rested, he thought of his lady love...and her fabulous ass. That's why he always wakes up with a smile...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Thirsty for Biracial Girls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds