• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Clover, George and the Dildo

Clover, George and the Dildo

It was not long after the ass fucking from Jed that I ended up babysitting a four-year-old called Tommy. My niece was their babysitter but she was busy, and I was home from University and could use the money.

When I got there Mr and Mrs Frogner were about as icy with one another as they could be.

He looked debonair and sexy in a black DJ.

She looked totally up herself in a high-necked black dress with gloves and black stockings. She looked as untouchable as a queen.

Tommy had been quite well behaved, and I had spent the evening watching George Frogner's collection of James Bond tapes. So when they came home I was relaxed and a bit – well – James Bondish. You know. If a real spy had come along I'd have fucked him and hoped I'd last till the end of the film...

So George and Irene got back and she went straight up to bed. I didn't suppose he'd be ass-fucking her anytime soon.

He came into the living room, sat on the sofa next to me and loosened his toe.

"So Clover, was he good?"

"Great thanks, Mr Frogner."

'And what do I owe you..." I saw his glance stray to my thighs. I was wearing cut off shorts, and a top which barely covered my midriff. I could see he liked it.

"Ten an hour, if that's okay...," I said. I blinked at him and parted my thighs slightly. 'I think my charges are pretty much like everyone else's."

I was running Clover's Special Virginity Service by now so I knew how to negotiate.

He got the message. He moved closer and I could see the bulge at his groin. "You're quite experienced at this then..."

"Not really,' I said. Batting my eyelashes again, "but I learn fast."

Quick as a flash he whips two fifties out of his wallet.

Clover, he says, and his voice is half strangled now, "would that cover a little taste of my cock?"

Moments later my face is in his lap and I have taken his cock into my mouth. It's the smallest I have had so far – maybe five inches and slim, but I like the way it stands proud and I suck hard on it. I can't quite deep throat him, but by squeezing his balls and sucking hard I can give him some really good sensations. And I want to. I'm learning I love these gorgeous men tools, particularly the smaller ones. More room for manoeuvre.

After a moment he turns me over so I'm lying with my head back over the end of the sofa and he's standing over my face. So I open wide and stroke his lovely balls, and he thrusts unashamedly down into my face. I am stretched out, loving the face fucking, and he is pumping down on me groaning, "oh yeahh, oh yeahh, oh God yeahhh, oh do me baby... take it all...take my cock honey that's right, take my horny cock... you're fucking gorgeous, God I could face fuck you from here to Denver... oh yeah... oh yeahhh..."

I wonder if his wife is asleep. Mind you, I think, it would do her good to come in. I wonder what THAT would be like when George pushes me away suddenly.

"Oh God,' I say, "I want your cum. you don't have to stop..."

"It's yours honey, "he says, clutching the base of his cock to subdue his orgasm, "but first I have a toy for you to play with...."

I lie back, my mouth hot and wet and hungry, waiting for his cock, and he goes to the drawer and fetches the biggest dildo I've ever seem.

My ass is still sore from Jed.

I say, "Oh God Mr Frogner I'll suck your cock till you scream for joy and spurt your cum wherever you'd like to, but I won't take that up the ass."

"Honey," says he, "it's for me. Fuck me, honey."

Moments later I am standing, legs splayed, and he is knelt before me. His face is in my pussy and he has latched onto my little clitty and is worshipping it with his tongue and his lips and his teeth, sucking me in and chewing and gobbling... I let him suckle on me and then I go round behind him and push him face forwards, lubing the dildo with my own wetness...

And he says fuck me Clover, do it now...and I lean over him and slide the dildo in. It's a weird feeling. I move it in and out with quick sure thrusts, and me moans and begs. I love the power, so I start to go faster, and deeper.

And he's moaning, and I am plunging the dildo in and out of his ass hole like my life depends on it. "Oh God Clover, you're so good. Oh yes, fuck my ass. Oh Clover you're a honey..."

Within second he's spurting on his wife's lovely cushions, moaning and weeping, 'oh God Clover, I love that. Clover, oh please darling, honey, go to the drawer..."

God I think, what on earth is in the drawer?

It's a strap on. It's about a foot long. He watches me with eager eyes. There is even more money on the table. I wonder how long he's longer for this. I wonder if she does it. I bet she does.

"Take your clothes off darling, and put it on."

I strip. Then I obey.

"Oh God Clover you look fantastic. Let me suck your tits..."

And he gnoshes and feeds on my titties like Jed, sucking and chewing and grappling and kneading until I am roaring with pleasure. And then he says, now fuck me darling, honey, sweetheart. Fuck George as hard as you can. George can take it all.

And so. Reader, I fuck him. He moans and weeps and wriggles and writhes and begs, fuck me darling, honey, fuck me harder" and I ram the plastic cock into him and imagine he is Jed and and try not to get the giggles.

It takes him half an hour to cum again in that time I have fucked him so hard that he's weeping with adoration for me. At the end his cock is still hard and I lie back and suck it, letting him fuck my mouth till I drain the last drop from his balls.

I don't cum. I don't need to. The whole dildo thing has been hilarious fun, and I have every intention of ramming a strap on up Jed one fine day. But for now a few gulps of cum will keep me going.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Clover, George and the Dildo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds