• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • From Wife to Online Whore Ch. 08

From Wife to Online Whore Ch. 08

The cab ride home consisted of the two whores in back flashing their cum soaked tits and pussies. We arrived at my house in no time.

"No charge ladies." The driver stated with a smile.

"Well isn't that nice maybe we could give you a freebie." I responded.

"Then this is my lucky night." He said after calling his dispatcher to let him know he would be out of the car.

He then exited the car to open the door for us. We made our way inside and I headed to the desk for some "Jack and Coke." I finished the first line handing the straw to Kaitlyn who followed suit.

"Oh hell yea!" She yelled tilting her head back to get all of that magic powder into her sinuses.

"You like to party?" I asked our friend.

"No no I get tested for the drugs." He replied almost apologetic.

"Well make your self comfortable were going to go freshen up for you lover."

Kaitlyn and I jumped in the shower for some washing and a lot of fondling. Globs of congealed cum slowing the drain.As we entered the room the cabbie was on the bed in nothing but his designer briefs. From the bulge they were concealing I knew we were in for a good time. Kaitlyn approached him while I took another shot.

As I turned back towards the bed Kaitlyn had already freed an enormous cock. It had to be almost a foot long and stiil not fully grown. She began sucking the head as I slid up to join her. We worked on his dick, our mouths barely able to touch as we licked opposite sides of this monster. We then took turns trying to get as much in our mouths as we could, both of us gagging well before halfway. Handing the drool covered cock back to Kaitlyn, I went for a desperately needed cigarette.

Upon my return Kaitlyn was on her back legs spread awaiting the strangers dick. I held the cig up to her lips as she slowly began accepting the cock. She moaned as smoke escaped her lips. I gave her another drag before kneeling over her face muffling her moans. As she began tonguing my hole I had a perfect view of her shaved pussy being stretched to its limit. The cabbie quickening his thrust as he penetrated her deeper and deeper. Keeping my balance by holding her great tits, I felt my own orgasm building as Kaitlyn began bucking wildly beneath me.

As we finished cumming together, I climbed off to give my pussy a turn fucking that giant cock. The cabbie entered me from behind as Kaitlyn layed on the bed offering me access to her pussy. Diving right in tasting the sweet juices of her orgasm.

We continued our fuck fest until I saw Kaitlyn's face disappear under a new pussy. Phoenix had returned and mounted a girl she had never met. I lifted my head to meet Phoenix in a deep kiss.

"Did you miss me slut." She said momentarily breaking our kiss.

I couldn't respond as I shot into another orgasm as my pussy began filling with cum. I collapsed into Kaitlyn's pussy. Phoenix climbed from Kaitlyn's mouth revealing her pussy juice covered smile.

We took a break for more coke, a few shots, and cigarettes. I was stretched so wide the cabbie's cum flowed out of me.

"Hi I'm Phoenix." She said to the two strangers.

"Oh this is Kaitlyn and this is ... uh Cabbie." I said realizing I didn't even know his name.

"Well do I get a ride, Cabbie?" Phoenix said grabbing his quickly recovering cock.

Without waiting for an answer she led the stranger to the bed mounting him quickly. I led Kaitlyn to the bed bringing her face to my cum filled pussy. I was lost in excitement before Phoenix sat on my face cum pouring out of her cunt. I greedily lapped it up, launching into another orgasm at the site of her pussy loaded with cum.

"Well I thank you girls, but I must get back to work." The cabbie said.

I gave a wave from under Phoenix but that was it. The three of us took turns eating each other out, until collapsing into a sweaty mess.

We recovered enough to get back to the coke. As we finished snorting the white powder into our noses, we all lit cigs. Phoenix also pulled out a joint passing it around as we shot the shit.

"How do you know Anna?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Well she fucks my father." Phoenix replied with a perfectly straight face.

"She's fucking with me right?" Kaitlyn said looking right at me.

Taking a long drag from my cigarette I replied "Well not really."

"Does Jonathan know?"

"Of course not." I said laughing until I realized I hadn't talked to him in day.

I grabbed for my old phone and realized the battery was dead. I threw it on the charger until it had enough power to fire up. I looked at the screen and saw I had eight messages. I began listening in fear. The first message was Kenny the virgin I fucked Monday. The rest were J each with increasing concern. Even though it was early in London I dialed the phone.

"Hello." Came from the other end.

"Hey babe, sorry I haven't talked to you. Kaitlyn and I spent a few days at the shore and my phone died."

There was a string of accusations and admonishments as I lit another cig. Apologizing as I made mocking faces to my friends. Phoenix decided to up the ante kneeling between my legs and licking my pussy. I continued feigning interest in my conversation as I came closer to yet another orgasm. Finally I was able to hang up and enjoy cumming.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • From Wife to Online Whore Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 773 milliseconds