• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 06

Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 06

123

The more they thought about it the more they laughed, although to be fair, Jane was laughing more than James. He only had time to grab his clothes and run, seeing that was what Jane had done.

"Why did you run out, he asked?"

"I don't know, I panicked. What can I say?" Jane thought it was hilarious that James had followed her out of the building and into her car, carrying his clothes in his arms. He started to get dressed as she pulled out of the parking lot.

"Don't. Stay naked. At least until we get home." As an inducement, Jane spread her legs so that James might have a better glimpse of her white panties.

"If you try anything, "he said, "I swear, I'll rip your dress right off and you'll be naked too."

"This is a real turn-on," she said, excitedly. She looked over at James. "I think your cock agrees."

"There better be a payoff."

"There will be." After a minute or so, she mused: "I guess I won't be seeing my mother again for a while."

"Just be glad we didn't get arrested," said James. "I thought the Principal was going to call the police." James would have a hard time explaining that one to the Captain.

"Did you see the look on Veronica's face? We could have signed her up for a Donkey video there and then. And what about her mother, the one with the thunder thighs? Too bad she never got to give you the nudist handshake. She would have fucked you on the spot you had you let her. And boy, is my mother going to kill me."

"Just tell her the truth."

"The truth? That you're not gay, you're not a nudist, and you're not shy? That you're just a sick degenerate who likes to jerk off for strangers? Is that the truth you're talking about?"

"Well, at least we agree on one thing, James said. "It was a real turn-on." He began to massage his cock."

"Can't you fucking wait?"

"That's a fine thing to say, seeing that got me into this mess. But you're right, your mother is going to kill you."

"I'll figure out a way to blame it all on you."

"I'm sure you will."

"We should do something crazy," Jane suggested. "I don't know, like a real-life Donkey situation...I'm getting horny." She looked again at James' appendage. I think your other half agrees."

"Jane, I have a better idea, one that won't get us arrested. Let's do another wardrobe malfunction."

"Let's go down to Black's beach!"

"Where's that?"

"You never heard of Black's beach? It's in Orange County. It's a nude beach, except most of the girls' wear bathing suits and only the guys get naked...Oh shit, I can't go; Mandy's coming over.

"That's right, the script. What is an elephant walk anyway?

Jane smiled. "Have you ever seen a herd of elephants when they walk? The go single file, and the elephants use their trunk to grab onto the tail of the one in front of them. So what we're gonna do..."

"Yeah, I get it."

"But we need big penises to pull it off. We got you, Roland, Dan..."

"Do you love Dan?"

"Why James, you're not jealous, are you?"

"Maybe just a little."

"Dan is a good fuck...no, make that a great fuck. Does that answer your question?"

They pulled into Jane's parking spot. "This is what we'll do," she said.

"No, this is what we'll do," interrupted James. "Tuck your dress into your panties like before. Then we'll go up to your apartment. I'll carry my clothes. If anyone sees us, they see us. You live here, not me. The risk is all yours."

As they got out of the car James reached for her zipper and lowered it down to her waist. "Now we can go."

"If my neighbors see me..."

"They'll think you're a pervert...like me."

Once inside her apartment, two caged animals in heat could not have been quicker to satisfy their sexual cravings. Jane led James to the balcony, sat him down on the lounge chair, removed her panties and straddled him, lowering herself onto his erect cock, which was sticking straight up. With her legs on the ground, she used her stomach and hip muscles to lift and lower herself, massaging his penis with the inside of her womanhood. It didn't take long for him to cum, Jane allowing his semen to splash inside of her, as she was manically bouncing up and down on his long shaft with no intention of releasing it from her grip.

"Don't get soft on me now," she said. James stood up; he needed better leverage, so with his arms wrapped around her, and her vagina still wrapped around his cock, he carried her into the bedroom, dropped her on the bed and began lick her vagina, sticking his tongue inside. He could taste his own semen as well as her secretions. Jane began to moan.

"Enough of this warm-up shit," she purred. "Stick it in. It's your turn to do the heavy lifting."

James pumped and pounded with all of his might. Jane's writhing found a workable rhythm with James' thrusting. His cock tingled. He hadn't a lot of experiences with vaginas, but Jane's made his penis feel like it was being vacuumed. His shaft tightened while his cock-head felt like it was getting an air massage. It was an electrifying feeling. James was grunting louder.

"Don't cum yet," she insisted. "Pleasure me!"

James remembered his lesson from the other day. He still pumped hard, but by slowing down his rhythm he managed to delay his orgasm. His cock felt slippery. It glided through her orifice effortlessly. It was in a good place. Jane was moaning. Whatever it was she was saying he couldn't translate, but it sounded like she was in a good place too. Many minutes later he felt the overpowering sensation of an ejaculation, and he couldn't delay it any longer. He removed his penis and stroked himself to fruition; his cum splattering on the purple dress that Jane still wore. She wasn't too happy about that, and later complained that she was now going to have to dry clean her new dress, or her old, new dress. Jane really liked retro clothes. When asked why, she would say in all honesty that the 1970's dresses were constructed differently, that it was easier to have the hem blow up and have your underwear exposed. To hear her explain it, she didn't expose herself on purpose, but rather 'accidentally on purpose'; there was a difference.

They lay in silence for a few minutes. "How was I", he asked?"

"You're getting better. But you need more practice."

That was what James wanted to hear, he reached for her, but she resisted.

"Don't paw me, "she said. "You need practice with other women."

"But. But..."

"I like sex on my terms. I decide where and when."

James was confused and, to be honest, a little hurt. Did she talk to Dan that way? Jane was a conundrum, wrapped inside of a puzzle that was wrapped inside a riddle, or however that saying went.

The doorbell rang. "Shit, that's Mandy. I'm going to get cleaned up. Let her in, will you?"

James went to the front door. He needed to get cleaned up too. His cock was wet and sticky, his body damp with perspiration, but he was barely cognizant of it. He was still trying to digest what Jane had said to him. He was so used to be naked that he opened the door not even thinking about his nude state.

"Wow, James! What a greeting."

"Oh my God. Mandy!" He instinctively covered his genitals with his hands.

Mandy pushed him out of the way and went inside. Following her were two people. One was Stacy, Mandy's best friend, and the other was a man who called himself Wilson. Mandy introduced them. James didn't mind being naked in front of Mandy; she had already seen him that way, and in fact had given him a blowjob just a few days ago, but it took some getting used to when it came to her friends.

It was difficult to say who enjoyed seeing James naked the most. Stacy joyfully eyeballed his thick, veined shaft with the mushroom cock-head that hung down like a giant bell. Wilson did too. Wilson was an art student. But that wasn't all. If you looked up the word, homosexual, in the dictionary there would be a picture of Wilson. He fit the stereotype of a flamboyant, limp-wristed gay. James suddenly felt ashamed about his nakedness.

"I have to go get cleaned up," he said. "Why don't you sit down and relax for a minute?"

"Where's Jane," asked Mandy?

"She's taking a shower. I need one too."

"I bet you do." Mandy didn't let her jealousy show. It was obvious that he and Jane had been fucking. What did she have that Mandy didn't, other than those long, lean legs, frequent panty exposures and a confidence that comes from knowing you're exceptionally hot? James went into the bathroom where Jane was showering. He pulled back the curtain and stepped inside. He playfully slapped his flaccid penis against her shapely butt. Jane didn't object, which he took as a minor victory.

Toweling herself off, Jane rummaged through her drawer and put on the lime green panties that had brought James so much pleasure earlier in the day. James suddenly realized that his clothes were still in the living room. He froze.

"What's the matter?"

"My clothes; they're out there. Can you get them for me?"

"I don't think so." You should stay naked." Jane put on a short flimsy robe that barely covered her butt. Even after securing the front of it she was still showing a lot of cleavage. "If I go out like this," she said, "you're going out naked."

"But there's people out there. Mandy brought two friends with her, and one of them are gay."

"So? I put on these panties just for you. That's how you show your appreciation?"

"But, I don't want to...uh...tempt him."

"James, you mean after all this time, you're still hung up on that? Grow up." She took him by the hand and led him into the living room and then abruptly stopped. "Come here," she said, as they returned to the bedroom.

Jane brought him to another drawer. "Open it," she said. It was her bra collection. Jane watched with satisfaction as James lost himself in the assorted colors, styles and material. His cock quickly hardened, which is what she had been hoping for.

"Don't be a sickie. You can look, but don't rub them on your cock. I have to wear them. Now let's go meet our guests. And I don't want to hear any more talk about your clothes."

"Can I walk out with one of them hanging off my thing?"

"No, just be glad I let you look at them."

Thank you," James replied, meekly.

James' boner was not easily ignored, and everyone kept taking furtive glances at it. It was proving to be a distraction, so Jane asked him to go to the kitchen and bring out some sodas.

Mandy had an idea for the script. Jane's plan for the final scene was to have a woman watching a Donkey video, and then, being aroused, lapse into a fantasy that would have a lot of men appear, culminating in the elephant walk. But Mandy thought that since the two men would be naked, why not have them sneak up on a house where a bachelorette party was in progress, and naked butlers had been hired to serve the ladies food and drinks. Tim and James could sneak into the house and blend right in with the other naked butlers. Of course, the ladies would do as they pleased with the men, including an elephant walk.

"I love it," Jane said, "but it's too ambitious. Your idea would make for an entire movie; we just need a fifteen or twenty minute scene. Monica's already on my ass about this, I can't go back now with a revised script.

"Bummer," said Mandy, containing her disappointment.

"Don't give up on it. It's a great idea. Work on it; create a script. The idea is fine, but just not for what we're doing right now. A fantasy sequence gives us much more leeway."

"Is he always like that," interrupted Stacy. James' fourteen-inch boner had been distracting her ever since he and Jane had entered the room.

"Every time I've seen him he's like that," Mandy answered. "You'll get used to it."

"Focus ladies, focus; we need big-dicked men; five of them, maybe six. We got James, obviously. Tim will bring up the rear. That's one position where we can get away with a small pee-pee. Roland's in; have you met him yet? He's as queer as a three dollar bill, but he's got a twelve-inch dong."

"Jane," exclaimed Mandy, aghast! "You shouldn't talk like that."

"Why? There's nothing wrong with being gay. Some of my best friends suck penises. Isn't that right, James?"

He chose not to reply.

"How about Wilson," suggested Stacy? "Why don't you use him in the scene?"

"Not me, girl," he protested.

Mandy laughed. "That's a great idea. You'll be working with James," she said. "Look, he likes you." James' cock had been fluctuating between ten and eleven inches ever since he returned from the kitchen. "Do you like him?"

Stacy giggled. Wilson was clearly embarrassed. Making matters worse, Jane had been repeatedly flashing him, curious to know the impact her lime green panties would have on him.

"I know what the problem is," said Jane. "Wilson's not big enough. It takes a special man to work in our videos." Wilson turned red with shame. "Come on Willy," said Jane. "Show us your willy."

Wilson started to protest, but Jane was on him like a flash. "Help me out, girls," and the three of them managed to strip off the young man's clothes. James got excited from watching the scene unfold. Jane's boobs had popped out during the struggle, and she didn't care whether she was showing her lime green undies.

The girls laughed uproariously. "Wilson," exclaimed Stacy, "you've got a big one!" Wilson tried to cover himself up, but it was a losing battle. Jane and Stacy pinned down his arms. His penis was flopping about. Mandy poked at it with her toe. "He does have a big one," she laughed. "Look how it droops to the side. How big do you think he is? Maybe we should measure it."

"I have a tape measure in the drawer, in the kitchen. James, don't just stand there like a dummy, go get it."

James sighed. At least he wasn't the butt of the joke. He returned with the tape measure.

"Okay, said Jane, "we have to get him hard." Wilson was still struggling, and it took a lot of effort on the part of Jane and Stacy to keep him at bay. That left Mandy, who knelt down and began sucking on Wilson's penis. After several minutes the best she could do was get it semi-hard; however, as soon as she paused, his cock limped back down. Mandy wiggled it with her thumb and index finger, to no avail.

"I know what's wrong," said Jane, devilishly. "James, why don't you take over for Mandy? Maybe he'll respond better to you."

As much as he didn't want to do it, James admired Jane for her ingenuity. She always managed to put him into uncomfortable situations. She was devious, almost bordering on cruelty, but he was infatuated with her, so he usually succumbed to her mischievous abuse. Mandy was also down with the idea. She had risen, removed her sandal, and placed her foot over Wilson's face. "Suck my toes," she demanded, "while James sucks your cock." She was thrilled by her boldness. She had never done anything like this before, but lording over a helpless male sure was fun. Oh how her life had changed the day she hooked up with Donkey Productions.

James might have been able to refuse Jane, but once Mandy was aboard he knew he was done for. He only hoped that he might get to fuck her as a reward. His mind raced. Yes, he'd fuck Mandy and make Jane watch. She said he needed practice. How would she feel if he used her lovemaking lessons to please Mandy? He reluctantly got down and begun to fellate Wilson. After all, it wasn't the first cock he ever sucked.

"See, I told you some of my best friends suck penises."

"How did you get him to be so obedient," Stacy asked? Jane just smiled.

"Don't let him cum, you perv. Just get him hard. You'll know when he's maxed out." The voice belonged to Jane. She never tired of teasing him. But she was proven right; Wilson's cock had firmed up nicely.

James looked up. "I think he's hard."

"I'll do the measurement," said Jane. "There's a special way to do it. We've had a lot of practice at Donkey. Some men claim to be big, and those are the ones we measure. The real big ones...they never boast. It's only the smaller ones...Mandy, take over for me. I don't want Willy to get away."

Mandy held down Wilson's arm. Jane grabbed his shaft at the base. "You begin at the underside, right where it meets the ball-sac. Then you run right the tape right up the shaft, never losing contact, right up to the tip of the cock-head...Wow, Willy, you really do have a big one! Eight and three quarter inches," she said, triumphantly. "No, wait...it's still growing. Close enough; let's call it nine inches!" She held up the tape measure as proof.

Wilson was done protesting, so the ladies released him. "You absolutely have to be in the video," Mandy said.

"We'll pay you," said Jane. "I don't know how much, but who cares? All you have to do is be naked and hang out with other naked men, including big Jimmy. Play your cards right and you might even get a one-on-one with fourteen inches of meat; how cool would that be?"

Wilson had a look of resignation on his face that James could sympathize with, for he himself had worn that look many times.

"He'll have to do more than that, won't he," asked Mandy? "You can't have an elephant walk without a happy ending."

"Oh, a beat-off for sure," said Jane. "That goes without saying."

Wilson began to protest, but Jane cut him off. "Listen, buster, for better or worse you're going to be a Donkey boy. You've been chosen, so deal with it. That means masturbation, and lots of it. Now we're fair, so here's the deal. We'll make it interesting. You and James are going to have a contest. Whoever cums first has his choice of fucking anyone in the room. Jimmy, you can fuck Mandy or Stacy, or even both of them, if you want to." Neither lady complained, so Jane continued. "And Willy boy, you get to fuck James if you win. How's that?"

Before James could utter a word of protest, Jane cut him off. "If you don't want Willy's dick in your ass, you better win the contest. It's as simple as that."

James jerked off like his life depended on it. Despite the disadvantage of already having four orgasms today, he knew he had to win. At least Jane was helping. She sat on the couch with her legs apart, making sure that her panties were showing from under her loose fitting, revealing robe. How nice of her.

James caught a lucky break. Either Wilson was a slow cummer or his nerves got the better of him. It takes a special man to jerk off in public and have it feel like a reward. James was one such man, and though it took him longer than usual, he finally cried out that he was cumming. His output wasn't sensational, but it didn't matter, he had won. Relieved, he watched Wilson with curiosity. Wilson kept jerking, but didn't appear to be able to seal the deal.

"Fuck it," Jane said, "I can't wait," and she began stroking Wilson's eight-and-three-quarter-inch boner. Her tender and experienced touch seemed to be working, for Wilson began to smile and purr and groan. All he needed was a change of pace. Very soon he announced his orgasm, and it spewed forth to the glees and cries of admiration from the three ladies. In terms of distance and output, Wilson had nothing to be ashamed of.

"See, straight or gay, it doesn't matter. Nobody can resist my hand! You'll do fine, Willy boy," Jane said, as she used his chest to wipe cum off of her hand. "We usually use straights, but I liked the way your cock reacted to me. But when the time comes you'll have to be able to do it yourself. Otherwise, I'll lose face, and we wouldn't want that to happen? So, you know what, I want you to do it again."

"You're kidding."

"Do I look like I'm kidding? Well, what the fuck are you waiting for? Jerk it! I wanna see cum, and this time you ain't getting any help. It's just between you and your cock."

Mandy agreed; if he couldn't do it now then what chance would he have with cameras rolling? Wilson felt like an idiot. He stood there and beat his meat while the ladies quickly ignored him and his grunts, focusing on the script. Wilson had become the Donkey equivalent of background music.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds