• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Obsession with Darth Vader Pt. 03

My Obsession with Darth Vader Pt. 03

I lie here on the couch in the garage, trying to wrap my mind around what just happened.

I got fucked by Darth Vader again and it was good. Really good.

But I also got fucked by my dad, which is really bad.

But it felt good.

And now I feel bad.

I never want it to happen again. But my satisfied body disagrees.

So I lie on the couch, watching The Empire Strikes Back, not yet ready to move. I can feel the cum leaking out of my pussy. My neck is a little sore where Darth Vader choked me.

The thought of him choking me makes my nipples tighten again.

My mom. My poor mom. She would die if she found out what was going on. She'd hate me forever and I wouldn't blame her.

And, God, what would my brother, Charles, say? What would he think of his baby sister getting fucked by—

I hear a car pull into the driveway and I shoot into the house like a missile. Mom's come home from bowling early for some reason, I just know it, and I'm still dressed up like princess Leia with cum leaking out of me.

"Shit!" I gasp, racing up the stairs. "Somebody's here!" I yell down the hall so dad can hear me.

I leap into the bathroom and slam the door. I start the water and strip.

The water's still cold when I jump in, but it feels good. It feels punishing and purifying.

Goosebumps cover my flesh and I rest my head against the cold shower tile.

I reach up and unpin the buns at the side of my head.

I'm a piece of shit. I didn't have to do that. I could have just waited two hours and gone to

meet Vader4U, like I planned. Why did I give in to temptation?

**

After my shower, I take my costume back to my room and examine it.

It only has a little cum on the inside. It's okay.

I hang it in my closet and put my blaster on my dresser.

I stare into my eyes in the mirror. "Shame on you."

I hear the low sounds of tense conversation coming from the direction of my parents' room.

Anxious and curious, I creep down the hall. Did dad get caught smelling like my pussy?

I pause near their door.

"It's mine, dad. And I need it tonight."

That's my brother's voice!

I yank open the door. "Charles!"

"Hey, Maddy," my brother says with his roguish grin. He sweeps light brown hair out of his light brown eyes. His tall, thick frame stands near my dad's dresser. My dad sits on the edge of his bed. His eyelids droop as he takes in my wet hair and slightly damp t-shirt.

Our relationship will never be the same, will it?

I focus on Charles.

"What are you doing home on a school night?" I ask my brother.

Charles chuckles. "Not here to see you, if that's what you thought."

I smirk.

My dad is stoic, but my brother is playful. I love him and I'm so happy he's here. I need something normal. "Let's watch a movie!"

He frowns regretfully. "Sorry, Maddy. I have plans." He looks at dad. "So?"

Dad eyes Charles. "I'll get it, but do me a favor first."

Charles sighs. "What is it?"

"Spend a little time with your sister. She hates when you're gone." My dad's eyes soften and he gives me a smile. A nice smile. The kind a father is supposed to give his daughter. I smile back, so grateful.

I pull on my brother's hand and drag him toward my room. "I got a new poster."

"Alright, don't tug."

I open my door and Charles gapes at the huge poster of Darth Vader on my ceiling. "Whoah."

"Yeah. I love it."

He chuckles. "You're not gonna believe this, but I've got the same one in my dorm."

I laugh. "I'm sure that really wins you points with girls."

He nods, grinning. "Yeah, I'm not exactly reeling them in."

I try to look at my brother from an objective point of view. He's tall, strong, handsome.

"Why, though?"

He shrugs. "Apparently, I'm not the best conversationalist." He gestures to the poster.

"Not many college women want to gush about Star Wars."

I scoff. "You don't need that kinda girl."

He chuckles again. "Yeah." His warm brown eyes peer down into mine. "You're getting so big, Maddy. I hate it."

I know he's talking about age, but, self-consciously, I fold my arms over my breasts.

"Well, you're bigger."

"Yep, yep, yep. I'll always be your bigger brother," he teases, pulling me into a hug. "Love you, Maddy."

I lean against him. I want him to stay. With him in the house, I won't be tempted to do anything else that I'll regret. "I love you, too, Charley."

He pulls back. "Okay, I gotta get going."

I frown. "Okay..."

He makes an exaggerated pout. "Oh sho shaaad!"

I crack a smile. "Shut up."

**

When I hear Charles drive away, I plunk down at my computer.

Now I'm alone in the house with dad again.

I should probably talk to him. I sigh and click around on my computer.

Vader4U sent me another message.

"Hope you don't stand me up. :) Looking forward to it."

I lick my lips. "Damn." I don't want to lose this connection. Maybe he'll be a great Vader.

I still have fifteen minutes to make it to the restaurant I'm supposed to meet him at.

I make up my mind.

**

Five minutes later, I'm pulling out of the driveway with my Leia costume in a bag on the passenger seat. A few blocks away, I pull over in a dark spot and change into it. It takes a bit too long, but I pin my hair up into buns again. All or nothing.

**

My heart stops for a moment as I see Darth Vader, leaning against the side of the building.

He's tall and thick. Strong. Powerful. Oh, yes. This is good. This is very good.

I park my car and hop out. I stride up to him. People give us funny looks as I approach him. Some laugh. I don't care at all what they think.

"Hi!" I breathe.

"Leia," he rumbles. I can tell that he likes it.

"Surprise," I say.

This guy's costume has a working voice distorter, just like my dad's. In fact, the buttons on his chest look the same, too. And the rubber groin cover...

My head snaps up. Is this my dad? I mean, how could it be when I left him at home?

"Let me see your hands," I demand.

"What?"

"I need to check something."

"Hmm. Okay." He pulls off his gloves. His hands are big, his fingers long, but they are much softer than my dad's. Younger.

I sigh with relief.

"Mystery solved?" Darth Vader rasps.

I give him an apologetic look. "I thought you might be someone I know."

"How do you know that I'm not?"

"I can tell that you're not him by your hands."

"Him?"

I bite my lip. We're getting off topic. "Didn't you say you knew a good place to... do this?" Oh my God. How did I turn into such a slut?

He chuckles. "You drive."

**

This is the second time I've had Darth Vader in my car.

As I pull out of the parking lot, he says. "You know how to get to Back Bay Fens?"

I nod and swallow. He wants to fuck outside?

There isn't much traffic, so it doesn't take long to get there.

I park and follow Darth Vader into a copse of trees.

He turns, towering over me and my nipples harden.

This would be where my dad would make a move...

No. Do not think about him. You've got Darth Vader right here in front of you.

And God, he's big. And he's not daddy, so I won't feel guilty. That sounds really nice.

Suddenly, I feel kinda soft toward this new Vader. I touch his arm gently. "Thanks for meeting me."

He watches me, breathing his raspy breath.

I thrill a bit. "What do you want me to call you?"

"...what do you mean?"

I swallow. "Like, do you want me to call you 'father'?"

He grunts. "No. Not into that."

"Oh." Good.

"Vader's fine. Anakin's fine, too."

"Okay." He still doesn't make a move. Dad would have been halfway to fucking me already.

No. I will not think about him. It's not about him!

This Vader just needs a little direction. Hmm. A smile curls my lips. I step closer and whisper, "I want you to be rough with me."

"What?"

"Does that make you uncomfortable?"

"I just... don't want to hurt you."

Those are strange words coming from my obsession, but I kinda like it. "I don't want you to hurt me, either," I whisper, pressing against him. "But I do want you to use force. You know, like Vader would."

His gloved hands rest on my shoulders. "Vader was never rough with Leia."

"Huh?"

His fingers slide softly up my neck to my chin. "He cared about her."

His gentleness surprises me and tingles rush over my skin. "Oh."

"There's more to me than darkness."

My breath comes faster. This... is different.

"I won't hurt you, Leia. Even if you ask me to. I care about you too much."

He has that kind of crush on Leia? I smile. I'm so glad I got to dress up for him. I already had my own fantasy fulfilled by daddy today. I can do something for this kind Vader.

I run my hands around his waist and look up into his dark mask. "I care about you, too."

I hear him inhale deeply. He pulls off his gloves and drops them to the ground. His hands reach out for my hair buns, and for a moment, I expect him to jerk me roughly to my knees to suck him.

His fingers find the pins in my hair and gently pull them out. My dark, brown hair tumbles around my shoulders and down my back.

Vader rumbles as his fingers slide through my hair. "You're beautiful."

A tiny moan slips out of me. I never expected Vader to be gentle and it feels so good. My breasts feel full, my nipples tight. I reach around him and grab his cape, pulling on it. "Touch me."

He grunts at my words and his head tilts, peering down at my tits through his helmet.

"Please..."

Vader hesitates only a moment before his hands slide from my shoulders to my breasts, his rasping breath erratic. He kneads them adoringly. His helmeted forehead rests against mine. "You feel so good."

I like him. I like this Darth Vader. It's different, but makes sense to me. "I love you," I gush, unable to hold it in. "I've always loved you, Darth Vader."

His hands slide down my white dress, behind my back, pulling me closer. "God. I love you," he rumbles. "Always have. I hate not being able to see you every day."

I kiss the slots of his mask, wishing that he could somehow kiss me back. "I want you. Can you be mine? I know it's odd, but can you?"

He squeezes me tightly. He straightens and removes his cape so he can spread it over the grass and leaves. I squeak when he lifts me in his arms like a real princess.

He lowers me to the cape, leaning over me, running his hands over my waist. They slide down to the hem of my white dress and he pushes it up over my thighs. He goes slow, and every slide of his flesh against mine feels amazing.

Why did I want force when it's so exquisite being worshiped?

Vader spreads my legs with his knee and moves between them, staring down at me. "I'll be yours, if I can use your real name."

Yes. I want him to use my name. "It's Madeline. Maddy." I squirm, trying to rub his groin-cover against my white panties.

He simply watches me writhe, his rasps quickening. "God, you are so fucking sexy, Maddy."

"Uh!" My nickname on his breath is so amazing. "Vader!"

His fingers release my belt and he helps me lift my dress over my head. The tops of my tits are visible above my white bra. I watch Darth Vader stare at them. His hands twitch.

"Touch them," I order.

He inhales sharply as his fingers run hesitantly over my tit flesh. His movements get a bit rougher and his thumbs slide under my bra and raze my nipples. "Oh, God, Maddy," he groans.

I love this! I'd like to use his real name, too, but this is too good. Maybe some day... "Vader," I moan. "Please..."

I lift my ass so he can slide down my panties.

His hands run lovingly up my thighs. His fingers stop inches from my pussy.

I groan with need. "Touch me!"

His middle finger slides up across the mouth of my pussy, and spreads my juice up over my clit. His other hand works open the cover and he pulls out his rock-hard, beautiful penis. I sit up to admire it. It's thicker than—other cocks I've seen. He gasps as I wrap my fingers around it, reveling in the velvety skin. Yes. This is a perfect cock. My perfect cock.

He doesn't ask, but I urge him up on his knees and lick him from balls to tip. His hands rest on my shoulders. "Maddy..."

I swirl the head with my tongue. I slide him into my mouth, opening as wide as I can, so I don't graze him with my teeth. I dip low, trying to get him to my throat.

"Mmm," he rumbles. "God, Maddy, you're beautiful mouth. Uh! I'm inside your mouth." I can feel the vibrations of his voice in his cock, right against my throat.

I want him to feel good. I love him. I want to give him as much pleasure as I can. His hands run through my hair, but he doesn't tug.

He moans happily, then gently pushes back on my shoulders. His fat, wet dick drags out of my mouth and I pout up at him.

"It felt so fucking good, I almost came. I don't want to cum yet, Madeline."

He pushes me gently back down to the ground.

"I'm going to cover your eyes."

"Huh? Why?"

"Will you let me?"

I nod, excited and a bit scared.

He slides my dress under my head and ties the arms over my eyes.

Seconds later, I hear a soft thud. Then I feel his warm tongue between my pussy lips. "Oh!" I squeak. No one has ever licked me before. "Oh shit!" He slowly drags his tongue up to my clit—a long, flat drag. I can't see, but knowing that his helmet is off thrills me.

The tip of his tongue flicks my clit back and forth and I shudder. Then, he slides his thick finger into me.

"Oh!" I squeak again. "Oh God! That feels so—Oh!—amazing! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum," I moan, pushing up my bra, grasping my tits.

He pulls away from my wet pussy, leaving me hanging on the verge of an orgasm, and climbs up my body, growling a bit. His voice is deep, even without the voice-distorting helmet.

The hard buttons on his chest are rough against my bare tits. His cock prods at the wet entrance to my cunt. It's so fucking fat. It's gonna hurt. But I'm ready. I squirm, so ready to cum. "Please... get your fat dick in me. Please."

And then, he kisses me. His mouth is hard and warm, tasting sweet with my pussy juice. I pant through my nose, squirming harder, trying to get his fat cock into my tight hole. "Mmm!" I beg.

Then he forces into me, not far, but the stretch is surprising.

His mouth moves to my ear. "God, Maddy, you feel so fucking good."

I gasp, almost cumming. He's not even halfway into me and I can cum right now!

He forces in deeper. "Oh, God," he rumbles. "Uh!" Then, he straightens for a second. "Oh, shit." His hard cock is still spearing me, but I can hear him fumbling to get his helmet on. The familiar rasping breath of Darth Vader returns.

"Yes!" I squeal. "Oh, fuck me, Vader!"

Any restraint or gentleness vanishes as he crams his cock roughly into my cunt. "I'm fucking you. I'm finally fucking you," he grunts harshly.

"Oh, yes!" I push the dress off my eyes so I can see the helmet of my love, my obsession.

His hands squeeze my breasts. "You feel better than I could ever imagine, Maddy. Are you close?"

"So close! Touch my clit, Vader! Squeeze it!"

His strong fingers reach between us as he pounds me. He squeezes my clit and my nipple at the same time, making me shriek with pleasure and pain.

"Yes! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Yes, cum on my cock, Maddy. Cum! Cum!" His wild words spread warmth through me as I rock and pulsate around him. "Oh, fuck. Can I cum in you? Let me. Fuck! Let me!"

"Yes!"

He slaps into me, his hands flying to my ass to pull me against him. I still throb as he hurts me. I feel his hot cum flood the entrance to my womb. "Uuuuh," he moans shakily. He stays that way for a long moment, shuddering. He finally collapses on me and I twist, rasping my nipples against his costume.

It's uncomfortable when he pulls out. He puts his cock away and fixes his costume. Then he helps me get dressed. He's gentle with me and I find myself falling more in love with him.

I know. I know. He's not really Darth Vader. But this is good enough for me. This is perfect for me.

"When can we meet again?" I ask as he pulls his cape on.

He watches me, silently.

I swallow, feeling nervous. "You don't want to?"

He steps forward. "Close your eyes," he says in his distorted voice.

I do. After a moment, I feel his gloved hand raise my chin. Then his lips meet mine. I almost open my eyes in surprise, but manage to keep them closed as I kiss him back. This is beautiful. It's so much nicer than with—with that other Vader.

He pulls back, and a moment later I hear rasping breath again.

I open my eyes. "You know, I kinda want to know who you are now." He's just so sweet to me. It's like I want to meet him.

"You can't. If I tell you who I am, we won't be able to meet like this again."

"Oh." I don't want that! But I wonder why. Who is under there?

Suddenly, my blood runs cold. I step forward. "Do you know me? Have we met?"

He doesn't answer.

"Are you someone close to me?" I know for certain that he's not dad. But...

I think back to when he whispered in my ear, to the feeling of his lips on mine. Suddenly, my suspicion is too strong to ignore.

I approach him and reach for his helmet.

"No," he says, grabbing my wrists.

I hug him. I know who this is. I know this tall, thick frame. I know I've been tricked again, but I can't be mad. This isn't about Star Wars or Leia. This is about me. This is about someone's real love for me: Madeline.

"Charles," I murmur softly.

His hands rub over my hair, down my back, and squeeze me tightly. "Maddy, I'm sorry. When I saw your screen name online, I had to flirt with you. And when you asked to meet, I just couldn't resist. Please, don't hate me."

"I don't," I tell him, snuggling him. "I love you, Charley. No one has ever made me feel more loved."

"But I used your crush to trick you, Maddy. God, it felt too good to stop."

"It felt amazing," I agree.

"I love you, Madeline. I know it's fucked up, but be with me. Be mine."

I reach up and twist off his helmet. His brown eyes stare down into mine. His cheeks are red. His hair is messy. But it's my brother. He swallows thickly as I stare at him in amazement. My breath quickens. I hold up the helmet. "I'm not done with this yet," I tell him. "Vader is still my obsession. I think about him all the time. That's not going to change."

"Then I'll be him. I'll do it for you. If that's what you want, that's what I'll do." His fingers tangle in my hair. "I can give this to you."

I nod. "I want that."

This is exactly what I want—someone to be Darth Vader for me. It makes it better that it will be someone who loves me and isn't married.

My stomach plummets. Dad. I have a bad feeling he's not going to let this go. He likes fucking me too much, I can tell. Not that I was complaining.

I look up at Charley. He'll hate me if I tell him.

"What is it?" Charles asks, concerned.

"I wasn't a virgin."

"Oh."

"Is that okay?"

"Of course. I wasn't one either."

"Oh. Of course."

"Maddy..." He lifts my chin. "Do you understand how I feel about you?"

"No."

"I've always wanted you to be mine. I've always loved you more than I should."

I'm happy to hear his words, but my love for him has always been that of a sister. I smile. If he's my Darth Vader, that won't matter at all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Obsession with Darth Vader Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds