• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Hairem Pt. 04: Promotion

The Hairem Pt. 04: Promotion

123

Note: First I want to give a heads up for those of you into the fetish of hair, but not incest. This story has a little more incest in it, but I have marked it with the following: %%. When you see that, that means that the next section contains incest so that way you can skip over it until you see: /%%. The incest parts are not yet crucial to the story line, so if you skip them you're not missing out on anything plot-wise.

On another note, originally I was going to include more in this chapter, however I hit a point where I felt was a natural pause with a little bit of a cliffhanger, and I was a little anxious to produce another chapter, so the rest of what I had planned in this chapter will spill into chapter 5. Hope that I've given enough for you all to enjoy!

As always I really enjoy any comments that you have. Either leave them here, or email me. Plus, I am always open for suggestions for new ideas.

Enjoy!

*****

Figuring I had around an hour before whoever it was going to show up, I went ahead and put back on my pants this time. I went back to the computer, ready to look at that file labeled "Silk of an Angel," but decided I should email it to myself so that I could potentially enjoy it at home. Since I was going to be stimulated here in a little while, there was no sense in not enjoying whatever was in this file to the full capacity later on.

I attached the file to an email and sent it to myself just as a knock came at the door. "Come in!" I said.

In walked Angel. "I see you've discovered your new office."

"My new office?" I asked.

"Yes. Any appointments you get for a hair treatment will take place back here. Plus, I hear you're pretty good with numbers, so you'll do some management for me when you're not cumming into someone's hair."

"Sounds fair to me," I said. It then started to dawn on me that one more person was supposed to come in for a special hair treatment, and here was Angel. Could it be? Could I be that lucky?

"So who should I call to help stimulate you so that you can cream into my hair?" Angel asked me.

Dammit. So my luck wasn't that good. Yes I was going to see my cum in her hair, but it wasn't going to be because of my cock directly touching her mane. I wanted to soak that head of hair so badly. It made me a little angry that she was teasing me so much, but I decided to let it slide.. this time.

"Who's on right now?" I asked, the disappointment in my voice evident.

She gave an apologetic smile. "I know you wanted to experience my hair first hand, but I can't risk it being messed up from you grinding in it. Though, I do have to test out my own product. I just need to make sure I still look presentable for the customers. Maybe one day I'll let you experience it to the fullest. Okay?"

I nodded. "To answer your question," she continued, "Nicole, Jasmine, and Cat are on. Who would you like to come help you?"

I ended up deciding with Nicole, remembering how thick her hair looked and loving the idea of it wrapped around my cock. Angel made a call over the intercom from a speaker that was in the room; a nifty thing to know if I was going to be operating out of it. Within five minutes, Nicole arrived, looking excited.

"Are you gonna fuck my hair?" she asked. Clearly everyone was in on this but me.

"You bet your ass he is," Angel confirmed. "However, I need you to make sure that his first load goes to me. Then you two can do whatever you want."

"Awesome!" Nicole cheered. She then instantly dropped to her knees in front of me and asked, "So how do you want me to get you to cum this first time? My mouth? Do you want to fuck my mouth and then cum on Miss Wilson's hair?"

I was surprised at Nicole's eagerness, but managed to respond with "Sure!" Instantly I felt her warm mouth around my member and I placed my hand on the back of her head. I held tightly to that wavy medium long brunette mane, enjoying her bobbing on my cock.

"That's right baby!" I cheered. "Suck my cock! Prep it to dowse Miss Wilson's hair!" I was worried I might be getting a little carried away, but I couldn't help it. I was too lost. "Build my cum up so I can give Miss Wilson a good hair treatment!"

Eventually I got to the point of explosion. Angel seemed to be able to tell and she said, "I think he's ready! Go ahead and aim it at my hair Nicole!" She then kneeled by Nicole and leaned her head down. Nicole popped me out of her mouth and then aimed my cock at Angel's head. Very happily I released myself, my seed landing onto her head. She then started to stroke my white goo into her threads. I stood there, wishing I had applied it directly rather than second hand.

"Well thank you for the cumditioning," Angel said. "Nicole, he's all yours."

"Rather, I think my hair is all his," Nicole said. She then gave me this look that conveyed like she was going to eat me up. It was hot. I was going to have a lot of fun with her clearly.

"You two have fun," Angel said, standing up. "Oh, and once you two are done, you can go home Connor. I won't have time for you to play with my hair today, so just have your fun then you're free." With that, the beauty with my cum in her hair left to go manage her salon.

Nicole turned to me, that same look in her eye. "Are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna fuck me, stud?"

"How many times do you intend to take my cock?" I asked, curious.

"As many times as I can," she replied as she moved to my cock and started stroking it with her tongue. I wasn't quite ready to fuck her yet, so I had her take me back into her mouth by pushing on her head. She enwrapped my member with those soft lips and I moaned.

"Jeeze you can suck cock," I said.

She popped me out and said, "Thank you. I'm glad someone appreciates my talents."

The way she said that led me to my next question. "Did your ex-boyfriend not appreciate you?"

Her smile went away. "No. He was so hot and so attractive and alluring with his bad boy image. I thought we were meant to be but clearly he felt just as strong for several other girls as he did me."

"I've noticed that," I said, "how girls always seem to love the appeal for the bad boys. It took me a while to figure out why. If someone tells you you're beautiful every day, you get used to it. You expect it. When someone who you don't ever expect it from says it, it means so much more, because it's a surprise. Therefore, it's easy to get lost in someone who tells you it every once in a while, makes you feel like you're their whole world for a few moments, but that's all it lasts. Then you're sitting there, longing, waiting for it to happen again, because we're creatures of hope. Then when it finally does, it only reaffirms the fact that you think you can get it again.

"That's often why those nice guys don't win. You know they'll be nice so you take them for granted. You should take another look at some of your friends. You might be surprised at what you find."

"Yeah, I can see that," Nicole said. "But the sex was so good with my ex."

"You'd be surprised at how naughty nice boys can be." That made her eyes widen. I laughed. "I mean it. All nice guys have a naughty side waiting to get out. You just have to know how to find it. Same way with girls."

"Well thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it. So now I have a question for you."

"Shoot."

She gave me this naughty look and a devilish smile as she asked, "Which one are you?"

I had to actually think about that. When I was younger I might have immediately said a nice guy, but I had grown. While yes all nice guys may have their naughty side, mine was a little to prominent to be able to consider myself a nice guy.

"Let's just say I'm in the middle somewhere. After all, not everything is black and white. There are shades of grey, and I think too many people forget that."

"Speaking of shades of grey, shall we get to some?"

I lifted my hand and pointed to the door. "Out."

Nicole laughed. I'm glad she knew I was kidding. "Thank you, again," she said.

"You're welcome."

"So what would you like to do? Want me to suck your cock? Want to fuck my hair? Want to fuck me?"

"I want something to eat."

"Did you not get a lunch break?"

"Not what I meant."

I pushed her back onto the floor. Then I grabbed her pants and pulled them down. I paused for a moment, my lips above hers, but not the ones on her face. I breathed in her scent; she smelled beautiful. I looked up into her eyes and saw her excitement and anticipation.

"It's about time someone treated you." I then dove my face into that delectable pussy. Now not to blow my own horn (that's a pun), but I did play the trumpet. You might think "so what?" but let me tell you, that trumpet playing has led to me having a very strong and talented tongue, of which I used on Nicole.

I shoved my tongue deep inside her, licking around and slurping up her wetness. My hands moved to her ass as I massaged it, as well as pulling it closer to me. I moaned into her, sending vibrations into her cunt and I heard her moan in delight. I brought my tongue to her clit and began circling it, before lapping at it hungrily. Next I wrapped my lips around it, sucking it into my mouth as the tip of my tongue teased the tip of her clit. I released it, only to trace her lips with my own and my tongue.

All the while I pleased her she held onto my head, pulling my hair as she gasped and moaned in utter delight. I couldn't hear anything she said as I was too focused on making sure I pleased her. However, I did catch some things here and there.

"Oh yes! Oh Connor! Good god your tongue feels so good! Oh right there! Right fucking there! Holy shit eat me up baby! Eat me! EAT ME! I'M CUMMING!"

She then held tightly onto my head as she experienced her orgasm. I kept licking away, devouring her sweet cunt as she climaxed. I drank her cum as it poured into my mouth. Only when her grip released on my head did I release my mouth from her.

"Oh my god Connor. Where did you learn to do that?"

"I had a good friend I got a lot of practice on, but even my first few times she said I seemed to be a natural at it. You just make it all about the girl. It's easy especially when you make noises. I use the same tactics that I explained earlier with the bad boy idea; hit a spot that gives a lot of pleasure rarely, that way the girl appreciates it a lot when you do hit it. However, in the mean time between those sweet spots, and they sure are sweet, be sure to find other areas that are quite pleasurable too."

"Well I'll have to make sure the next time I suck you off that I do a damn good job after that."

"You don't owe me anything," I told her. "Clearly your ex, maybe even several, have not appreciated you. I want you to know you are appreciated. I'm going to be receiving a lot of pleasure from all you beautiful ladies, so it's only fair that I return the favor."

"Well thank you, and I'm still going to give you the best blow job you've ever gotten next time."

"Not this time?" I asked, curious of her intentions now.

"No," she said. "Right now I want that meat stick of yours grinding in my hair. I've been dying to get my hair creamed by you."

I smiled. "Well let me not disappoint." Unfortunately I will disappoint as I won't elaborate too much on the hair fucking. Pretty much I just got behind her, wrapped her silky brown hair around my cock, and fucked her hair until I dowsed it with my cum. Don't worry, though, as there will be plenty more adventures with Nicole's hair that I will elaborate on.

For now I'll skip ahead to when I arrived home after my lovely time at work. I got home to find that my mother wasn't home, probably still at work herself. I had gotten off my job early, so it made sense that she wouldn't be home yet. I walked into the door to find my sister watching T.V. Instantly she turned around with this devious grin on her face.

"Hey big bro!" she said. "How was your job? I hear you're experimenting with a new product that has a nice creamy texture to it."

I stood there and realized, "You knew." She cracked up laughing. "You little brat, you knew all along didn't you." She just kept laughing and nodded. "Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"Because," she said once she caught her breath. "I wanted to be able to enjoy this moment with your reaction just like that."

"You taunted me as to what my purpose was there and didn't bother to clue me in. You're the worst sister ever." I didn't actually mean that. I was only messing with her and she knew that.

She looked at me and smiled. "Well the whole cheerleading squad is coming over tomorrow night and I'm sure several of them would love to try out your new product in a very hands on way. Does that make things better?"

"It helps," I admitted. "But how do you even know they'll be willing?"

"Oh please," Maddy said. "You're a hot guy. Girls like hot guys. Plus, several of the girls that have seen you come to practice have said they have crushes on you. And I know all of them thing you're hot. Plus, I'll put the idea in their minds to help get things going."

"Alright, I take it back. You're actually the best sister ever." I walked over to her and hugged her from over the couch and gave her a kiss on top of her head. I felt the softness of her hair on my lips and for a moment thought about the fact that she had fantastic hair herself.

"So who exactly will be coming over? And what for?" I asked.

"Candy, Faith, Sarah, and Lauren."

Just to provide a mental image of those four, Candy was a redhead with her hair being straight and just below her shoulder blades. She was very artistic whenever she wasn't cheering and she and Maddy had bonded a lot over art.

Faith was a perky shoulder length dirty blonde nut of fun. She was wild and I loved watching her cheer when she didn't tie her hair back because it would just bounce and swish everywhere and was always arousing to watch.

Sarah was interesting in regards to her hair. When I first met her her hair was only medium length. Then as time went on she let it grow out. Just a few months ago, she had cut it super short, going to a pixie cut. I don't know what inspired that decision, but her hair was just as sexy to me being long or short.

Then there was Lauren. Holy shit was her hair incredible. It was very long, reaching almost to her butt. Even better, it was super thick and I had always had dreams of running my fingers through those long locks. It was a beautiful chocolatey brown shade that made me want to melt every time I saw it. The crazy thing was she had a sister Liza who had almost exactly the same hair style, but it was blonde. Many of my stroking fantasies had been to enjoying both their beautiful hair.

Needless to say, I was pretty excited at the prospect of enjoying one, or potentially several of their heads of hair. I wondered just how good my luck might be.

"They're coming over as just a friendly get together of the cheerleaders," Maddy said, breaking me from my fantasies. "And like I said, I'm sure at least one of them would be willing to receive a hair treatment from you." She then got up and turned off the T.V. "I'm going to go do homework. You can have the T.V. until mom gets home." She gave me a hug, a kiss on the cheek, and then went off to her room.

I wasn't quite in the mood for some T.V. Honestly I just wanted to lie down on the couch and close my eyes, so I did. I didn't fall asleep, but eventually I heard the front door open and my mom came in.

%%

"Hey mom!" I greeted. "Need any help bringing in any groceries?" I asked, knowing sometimes she stopped by the store on her way home from work.

"No thanks, son," she said. "I actually only got a couple things, so I got it all this trip."

"Okay."

I heard her go into the kitchen and some shuffling as she took care of some things. Then she came back and stood somewhere near the couch. I didn't exactly know where as I still had my eyes closed.

"Would you like me to move so you could sit?"

"No, son, you're okay. I was just wondering if you wanted to do anything with Selena's hair tonight." She sounded a little questionable. In fairness, anytime I had done something with her hair, she had already been on the couch and I had just come up from behind. She never had even seen my cock, even though she had had her hands around it. With the position I was in, lying down on the couch, this was new territory.

"Honest work has kind of drained me, so it would take a lot of effort and time or... nevermind."

"I don't mind putting in the work, honey. You work so hard and it's so helpful how you're working to help out around here. You deserve someone to take care of you too."

"Then by all means. Do you want me to help?"

"No, I've got it." I felt her fingers wrap around my belt. I kept my eyes closed. I'm not sure why. I was just afraid that if I opened them, the eye contact might scare her off. Eventually I felt her fiddle with my belt, undoing it and then she slid my pants down as I lifted my butt up. With my underwear still on I felt her brush her fingers over my semi hard cock. Then she grabbed my underwear and pulled it off me.

It took longer than I thought it would before I felt her hair brushing over my cock. It felt like she had flipped it over her head and was swinging it back and forth. I moaned my approval and enjoyed the sensation of her silky black hair.

She then took her hair away from my cock, but only to readjust as she then laid her head on my crotch and began shaking her hair against it.

"Does Selena's hair feel nice, sweetie?" she asked.

"It feels amazing!" I said, playing along.

"Are you going to give it a good creaming?"

"As much as I want to, like I said, I'm worn out. It will take some time."

"You also started to say something else might work. What was it?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Tell me. Tell Selena what to do. She'll do whatever you want."

"Will Selena suck my cock? Because that's about the only way to- oh fuck!"

I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't keep my eyes closed any longer because I had to know if it was really happening. I had to know that I wasn't just fooling myself. I opened my eyes to be able to confirm, and sure enough, my mother's head was bobbing up and down, my cock buried in her mouth.

"Oh hell yes! Suck it Selena!" I was worried that if I called her mom, the spell would be broken and all of this would end. For whatever reason I had this gut feeling that she had been okay with the hair stuff because there was some level of deniability. This, however, was a different story, and probably not any easy line to cross. There must have been some unstable reasoning in her head to allow her to do this for me that I was not willing to throw off balance. I was enjoying the hell out of it, she was willing, so I wasn't going to say anything.

I grabbed onto her hair and held on as she moved up and down. I took a risk in encouraging her as I said, "That's right Selena. Suck that cock! Suck it and it'll cream your sexy hair in no time!" My mother moaned in pleasure and increased her vigor. Damn was this amazing! She really knew how to give head. My own mother, giving me head. I know many people might think it was wrong, but I just thought it was hot.

Too many people get caught up about what's supposed to be wrong and right. In all honesty, it's whatever we decide. No one can confirm or deny what the actual rules of the Earth are, all there is are our laws. Many of those laws are for our good health, but some just prevent us from having fun like this. Sure incest is wrong in the eyes of the law, but it was deemed that way because of the birth defects that came along with it. I had no intentions of getting my mother pregnant. I barely had intentions of even fucking her, though with my rod being sucked into her throat, I admit I could see us getting to that point.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Hairem Pt. 04: Promotion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds