• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Women's Work Ch. 02

Women's Work Ch. 02

1234

Women's Work, Ch. 02

by The WifeWatchman

The chronological order of my stories is now listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 7 - Four Little Indians

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the lovely redhead reporterette from in front of the State Office Building at 7:00am, Tuesday, April 5th. "Channel Two News has learned that the political fallout over the escape from State Women's Prison has reached the race for Governor!"

Bettina continued, "Channel Two News has learned that the FBI has formally opened an investigation of the SBI, ostensibly for falsely reporting that the recently murdered Gunnery Sergeant Guernica was a drug dealer. The FBI is not commenting, nor are they confirming that they've opened the inquiry, but sources tell Channel Two news that the FBI is actually probing much more deeply into overall SBI corruption..."

"Also," Bettina went on, "incumbent Val Jared has accused SBI Director Jack Lewis of withholding the information of the prison escape from him, which Director Lewis denies. Governor Jared has threatened to suspend Lewis as SBI Director, citing that no matter what it looks like politically for him, it is imperative that the SBI be freed of the political corruption for which it is now being investigated by the FBI. The Democrats have countered that it is Governor Jared who is acting for political gain, and have asked that the Lieutenant Governor declare the Governor unfit for duty, and to convene the Legislature in special session to impeach Governor Jared if he does suspend Lewis. Jared continues to lead Lewis 48-45, well within the margin of error."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well," said State Senator Katherine Woodburn as they listened to the broadcast and ate breakfast, "we certainly have no shortage of problems, these days."

"No doubt about that." said Town & County Councilman Thomas P. Cook. He had slept with Katherine the night before, and his balls were totally drained to the point they almost hurt. "What is Lewis going to do about the FBI investigating the SBI?"

"Oh, things like that go on for years." Katherine said. "Jack will be Governor by then, and the whole thing will be swept under the rug by his friends at the Federal level."

"What about this prison break thing?" asked Cook. "That could definitely come back to haunt Lewis. My contacts are telling me that Jared is like teflon on this, and that people do believe Lewis withheld information from Jared. If that becomes the popular perception, it could be bad for all Democrats."

"Our friends in the Press have not had a chance to massage the minds of the People. Let them do their work." replied Katherine. "And it's just one little thing. Something new will come up, and this will be forgotten as soon as the prisoners are recaptured."

"And they'd better be recaptured." said Cook. "I'm already getting calls from concerned citizens. All four of those women were arrested here, in this County, and put away by the Iron Crowbar. People are scared that these women will return here, and will kill again."

"That's not the right way to frame it, Thomas." said Katherine. "What you should say is that the Citizens of this County, and my District, are worried that violence and bloodshed will continue to follow in the Iron Crowbar's wake."

"I do like the way you put things, when you put them like that." said Cook.

"So," Katherine said, "I understand you're very interested in a new property. Particularly the one on the west side of Riverside Drive, across from City Hall."

"Ah yes, the Community Center." said Cook. "Those God-damned old people refuse to let go of it, though a new space for them is being provided in the new Civic Center. But we'll get them out of there, one way or another."

"I've heard," said Katherine, "that the Iron Crowbar is making noise about that, and about the new ambulance service that you're proposing the Council give a contract to. He is openly saying the open bidding process is being subverted, and Colby and Schoen are echoing that in their campaign speeches and in Council meetings."

"Those two asswipes can hang." snarled Cook. "As to the Iron Crowbar... well, his reputation is about to take a hit. A bad, bad hit. He won't be Police Commander much longer, and then he can whine about corruption all he wants... nobody will be listening."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Twelve thousand dollars." Cheryl Dunston said at the safehouse. "That's not a lot, but it's a start."

"Yes." said Elizabeth. "We need a bigger haul. A much bigger one."

"What do you suggest?" asked Karla Warner. "There are not that many places, even banks, that have large amounts of cash on hand."

"Banks will be alerted to us now." said Cheryl. "Our chances of being captured really go up the more often we hit them."

"Not only that," said Goth Girl Kathy, walking into the room, "robbing that bank will bring the FBI into our case, and they'll be pursuing us now. I don't fear the SBI; they are idiots. But the FBI is a different story."

"All of that is true." said Elizabeth. "What we need to do now is lay low for a few days, let things cool down."

"What I need right now," replied Kathy, "is a good, hard cock. Balls-deep inside me. I haven't gotten laid in a long time."

"I hear you, sister." said Karen Warner wistfully. "I could fuck an Army battalion right now."

"If you ladies will have just a little patience," said Elizabeth, "I'll make sure your sweet pussies are fucked raw in a few days. But for now, let's relax and hang out here for a while. I'm putting together something for our next job. It won't be long."

"Arrrrgh!" groaned Kathy impatiently. "Well, I'm going to go take a nap." She left the room.

"Too bad she's not bi." said Karen Warner. "Then I could give her some serious fucking relief."

"So could I." said Elizabeth. "Karen, you look tired. Why don't you get some sleep, too."

"Not a bad idea." said Karen. She left the room, as did Eleanor Burke and Cheryl. Elizabeth and Karla were left alone.

"So, my dear," said Karla Warner to Elizabeth, "I think you have something in mind already."

"I do." said Elizabeth. "Karla, I know Karen and Seth are Jonas Oldeeds's biological progeny. How much did you know about his organization?"

"Not much." Karla said. "I had a long affair with Jonas, and bore two children by him. But I was never part of his organization."

"A pity." said Elizabeth. "With your brains and talents, you could have helped Jonas immeasurably. The reason I ask about that is this: did you ever hear of the 'Silverfish' bank burglaries?"

"Not really." said Karla.

Elizabeth filled Karla in on the details, including how Elizabeth's brother the Iron Crowbar had defeated the Silverfish. "My baby brother discovered Jonas's brilliant plan to steal the offerings at his speaking engagements. What we need to do... is something similar."

"Ahhh..." said Karla. "Just one hit should make us enough to go our own separate ways and finance ourselves with new lives."

"If that is what you want." Elizabeth said. "Tell me, Karla, how do you really feel about Katherine Warner Wilson betraying you?"

"I don't consider it a betrayal." said Karla. "Your baby brother, as you call him, mentally tortured Katherine, coerced her into what I consider a forced confession. I was already caught; I would've told Katherine myself to betray me to save herself."

"Very noble of you." Elizabeth said. "I know that those other women have vengeance on their minds... especially against my baby brother and his cohorts."

Karla sighed. "I am grateful to you, Elizabeth, for busting me out of that prison. And I am glad to help you with these cash-raising crimes, and with your operations if you need it. But I have no desire for vengeance, not anymore. I just want to go away, live in peace in a new life. By the way... what about you? How do you feel about your baby brother?"

Elizabeth smiled. "I hate his guts. But he has a daughter, a little girl... I never had a daughter... and I realized that Carole will have a better daddy than I had..."

Karla nodded in understanding. "I raised a daughter. And she's a nymphomaniac, but otherwise was a joy to have. Seth was too, though. I'm glad he turned out better... and is working with your son."

"Todd has turned out much better than I'd expected." said Elizabeth. "He was a brash, rotten kid growing up. You think Karen has a libido? Sheesh... I figured Todd would have knocked up half the girls in his school before he graduated... and a couple of the teachers he fucked, as well. And he came damn close to being accused of rape a couple of times---"

Both women suddenly jerked their heads as they heard what sounded like a floorboard creak. But they saw no one at the doorway...

Part 8 - Traitors and Moles

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" she said at 7:00am, Friday, April 8th. "In an exclusive interview with Channel Two News, Town & County Police Chief Sean Moynahan stated that no one has yet been named to lead the Major Crimes Division."

A tape rolled, showing Chief Moynahan in the Press Interview Room. "We will not be making any announcement until after Lieutenant Tanya Perlman formally retires on May 1st." said the Chief. "We have several good candidates under consideration, and Captain Ross and Commander Troy will give me their recommendations sooooon."

"Chief," asked Bettina in the taped interview, "what about Captain of Administration? With now-Commander Harlow promoted to Deputy Chief, who are you considering for that role?"

"We are fortunate to have good candidates for that position as well, Bettina." said the Chief, expertly using her name to ingratiate himself with her. "And we will be making that recommendation to the Council very soon, as well."

Back to Bettina live: "In other news, the FBI reports no new leads in the bank robbery at a Southport bank, which is believed to have been committed by at least some of the four women that escaped from State Women's Prison last week. Asked for a comment, a spokesman for the Town & County Police has stated they remain on elevated alert status, but so far have no indications that any of these fugitives have dared to come onto the Iron Crowbar's turf..."

"That is what we call 'buttering up the Iron Crowbar'." said Cindy Ross as we all watched in an MCD room full of Detectives from Vice and Major Crimes. "Wonder what that's about." There was a chorus of hums in agreement with that question.

"I'd say the Media is daring those women to come onto my turf." I said. "The Press wants to see a takedown."

"Of whom?" asked Teresa Croyle, somewhat venomously.

"Me, I'm sure." I said.

"Four against one, Commander." said Julie Newton. "Can you handle those odds, sir?" There was some laughter at the question, though tepid.

"Don't see why not." I replied. "Those odds are already in my favor."

That drew a chorus of 'Ooooooooooooo' from my Detectives. I love my team, I love my team, I love my team, I love my team...

Meanwhile, after the Sports report, Bettina came back onto our TV screen with one final segment.

"And people in Town are excited about the Timmy Pemberton concert at the University Arena tomorrow night!" Bettina said. "Pemberton's Christian concerts are totally sold out across the Nation. He's performing tonight at the Civic Center in the City suburb of Carlington Heights before coming here. As usual, the Salvation Army will be taking donations at the concert venues."

"Joanne will be sorry she missed that." said Theo Washington. "She's a big fan of his."

"She and Seth went to his concert in Jacksonville, Florida." I said. "Seth surprised her with tickets, and that's why they went down there for their honeymoon."

"Oh, wow..." came another chorus...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As the sun went down and darkness enveloped the Town, leaving a sprinkling of lights twinkling in the night, he took a sip of his sherry, enjoying the flavor more than the view of the Town. It was a rare and expensive brand, and he thought it deserved a better complement than this filthy hellhole of a County.

He heard the whine of a motor in the distance, growing louder, ever louder. He looked down and saw a pink streak flying across the disc golf course of Ronald Reagan Park below the hill; it was a motorcyclist. Seconds later the bike buzzed up the hill to the bench where he was sitting.

"Ah, my lovely Sinon." he said as she got off the bike and walked up to him. "Are we ready?"

"Yes sir." she said, sitting down beside him at his invitation, speaking quietly. "Because the concert tomorrow night is on University property, the Police are not giving the concert special coverage, nor have they been asked to help. The Campus Police will have officers on the scene to escort Mr. Pemberton in and out of the facility, as well as vehicular assistance if needed."

"Ah, good." he said. "I am sorely, sorely tempted to leave a Christian Fish symbol for the Iron Crowbar, to confound him after we've stolen the money."

"Uh, wouldn't it be better to leave a red crowbar drawing?" asked the lovely Sinon. He laughed, a short bark, amused at her suggestion.

"That would be fun, also." he said. "But the important thing is that we shall be much wealthier by Sunday morning. As it says in Ecclesiastes 1:9, 'there is no new thing under the sun'. The Reverend Oldeeds's brilliant scheme will be done again. Your own cut will be substantial, my lovely Sinon."

"You're very kind." she said. "By the way, your plans to ruin the Iron Crowbar's already worthless reputation are underway."

"Splendid!" he said. He was beginning to like the view of the Town just a little bit better...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The armored truck pulled up to the back service entrance of the Carlington Heights Civic Center. Two women in uniforms with badges, showing their employment by the private security firm, hopped out of the cab. Two other women, in coveralls with the company's logo, were in the back.

"We're here to transport the money to the bank." one of the uniformed women said. She was an older woman, with strikingly handsome features and black hair.

"Yes, we've been expecting you." said the chief of the guards. He looked at the truck, seeing the registration number on the side. Underneath it were two small symbols that would hardly be noticed by anyone, but were crucial to the guard: it was a special extra layer of authenticity, and the symbols matching meant this was the real truck. As expected, the truck guards all showed their I.D.s, and they were correct and proper in every way.

"Okay," said the chief of the guards as they went inside the room, a large holding area with caged cells holding equipment and boxes. "Are you here for the Civic Center's money or the Salvation Army's money?" The question was a trap, as only the genuine couriers should know the answer.

"Both." said the other woman guard, who was shorter than the first, and had brown hair and glasses. "We're picking up both, and dropping them off separately. I understand that two Salvation Army officers will be going with us?"

"That right." said the chief of the guards. They had passed the test. "By the way, we weren't expecting all women on your crew. Sure is a damned sight better than those ugly guys we normally get." Both women smiled slightly.

"No one should take us for granted." said the shorter, brown haired woman. "Okay, what are we picking up?"

"These lock boxes are the Civic Center receipts, and these green bags are the Salvation Army's cash donations."

Just then they heard a roar of voices nearby. "Oh, don't mind that, it's just Mr. Pemberton being escorted out of here. Fans are lining the hallway and back exits."

The women and the guards loaded the back of the truck. With Timmy Pemberton having left the building, there were no crowds to impede them as they drove out.

A few minutes later, an armored truck pulled up. Two men got out. "Hi, we're here to take the money to the bank." Everyone's eyes widened, the chief of the guards gaping at them...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2:00am, Saturday April 9th. My Police cellphone rang. Bowser barked his head off, very unhappy. He was not the only one.

"Troy." I said, answering the call.

"Commander, this is Tom Conlan." said the SBI Reserve Director. "There's been a robbery. The money from the Timmy Pemberton concert near the City was stolen. Four women were involved."

"And you want me to go over and look at it?" I mumbled.

"If you don't mind. It may look... familiar to you." said Conlan. "And bring Captain Ross, as well."

"All right." I said. "It'll be a couple of hours at least, though."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"The truck was found in Westphalia." said Detective 'Sapper' Warren of the City Police. "Empty, no fingerprints. There were two Salvation Army guys riding with the money. They were drugged and tied up, but they'll be okay."

"That's good." I said.

Warren said "The real truck's driver said they were told to wait until Mr. Pemberton left the facility to come in, but the facility said they never gave such instructions. And before you ask, all of the men assigned to the real truck have spotless records and reputations."

We were at the Carlington Heights Civic Center. City Police, SBI and FBI were all present, none working together. My arrival caused a groan from all of them, and hostile looks from the SBI's Agents, whom I had not met before. But no one dared speak nor confront me. Crowbars have a way of bringing 'civility' to a situation.

"So it was all women on the first truck." I said.

"Yes, it was." said Special Agent in Charge Les Craig of the FBI. "We think it was the same women, or some of the same, as the ones that hit the Twin Rivers Bank in Southport, which is why we're here. Jack Muscone relayed your analysis that it might be more than four women in this gang, by the way."

"Good." I said. "Well, let's see if we can get some IDs of these women." I said. I went to the chief of the guards, who was sitting on a crate, looking somber. The SBI Agents had been harsh in their questions of him.

"Hello, sir," I said to him, ignoring the SBI Agents, "I'm Commander Troy, working with the SBI Reserve. Can I ask you to look at some pictures?"

"We're interviewing him right now, Troy." snarled an SBI Officer.

"And who are you?" I asked.

"Ted Ruble, the real SBI, not some worthless reservist."

"And you?" I asked his partner, who was Asian and much quieter.

"Norm Chow." said the other SBI Agent.

"Either of you Lieutenants in the SBI?" I asked.

"No, but I don't recognize ranks of filthy Reservists. I outrank every Reservist, and if you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself." snarled Ruble.

"Ted," said Chow quietly but firmly, "calm down. These two do outrank us." Ruble turned and stared at Chow. Chow then leaned closer and whispered something to Ruble, then guided him away.

"Agent Chow seems to be competent. And this is the City's jurisdiction; the regular SBI is not supposed to be here at all." I said to Cindy.

Turning to the other man, I said "Okay sir, did this woman look like one of the four women on that truck?" I showed a picture to the chief of the guards, one of Karla Warner.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Women's Work Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds