• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 06

A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 06

123

Standard disclaimers.

This is a story about sexual exploration and, open relationships. Open relationships can and do happily exist; but they are not for everyone. If you do not believe it is at all possible for open relationships to exist without damage to any and all involved parties, please do yourself a favor and don't waste your time reading this.

*

Also, this story takes place in a world where STDs don't exist and only babies planned for and wanted do—in other words, a fantasy world. Any resemblance to real-life people is purely coincidental.

*****

"She'll see you now," Rae announced, looking at Neal and Gita. Gwen wondered if 'she' was the woman she had just had her own audience with, and if so, what Mrs. Danning could want with the young couple.

"Uhh yeah, right then." The big Aussie's cockiness seemed to waver, and he looked down at his cinnamon-skinned wife.

"Yes, I suppose it is that time." The couple began saying their goodbyes, making promises to keep in touch and "that we'll all do it again next year". The Slut purred at the hint of Neal's manhood as it pressed against her lower ribcage when he hugged her.

"James will be along in a moment to escort you to your car," Rae told the other models, then turned to the Harpswells. "If you'll follow me, please." Both Neal and Gita smiled and nodded before falling in behind the buxom young redhead. Liz and Natalie began to gather their things.

"Shouldn't we wait for them?" Gwen asked after the couple left the room. "And what about Cho and Dorothy?"

"Cho and Dorothy will be here a while. They're still answering questions and taking orders." The murmur of voices in the next room was a sure sign there were plenty of guests that had stuck around after the show had finished. "And Gita and Neal," Liz said with a knowing smile, "aren't leaving tonight."

"What do you mean? They're staying? Why?"

She shrugged. "The hostesses for these little home parties usually get a gift for their time and effort. Sometimes it's a no-stick skillet or a seal-and-store bowl. Mrs. Danning's getting Neal and Gita for the evening."

"Getting..." A look of shock crossed Gwen's face. "Oh my God, you can't mean," she lowered her voice and looked about. "For sex?"

"Maybe," Liz calmly replied. "Or maybe they're going to discuss the effects of European unity on the dollar. Who knows? Gita didn't give me the details. She did tell me that they were spending the evening and tomorrow morning, and that they were told they would be leaving some time before noon."

Gwen's voice remained low and urgent. "Both of them? Together? All of them? Are Neal and Gita...do they have to do this? They're not in some kind of trouble, are they? Or, you know, prostitutes?"

Liz laughed. "I doubt it. Mrs. Danning saw them at the show last year and asked Cho if they might be interested in having a sleepover this year. Cho asked them and they said yes. Gita sounded like she was looking at it as a way to network with one of the country's most powerful women. College students always have to be on the lookout for post-school job prospects." She smiled again and shrugged. "Or maybe they're just into rich women."

James appeared at the door. "If you ladies will follow me, I'll show you to your vehicles." The Lady voiced disgust with the Harpswells for consenting to what she was sure was pleasure for pay. The Slut disagreed, seeing it as a great opportunity to enhance their future prospects for any evening's efforts. Gwen felt sympathy for them at having been put in such a difficult spot, but also saw the cold practicality in the arrangement and reluctantly admitted she had been faced with the same decision during her time with Miss Ritter. Her arousal flared at the remembrance of the depravities she had willingly consented to and performed in return for instruction from a truly great equestrienne, and imagined the Harpswells preparing for their own night of servitude and debauchery.

Natalie drove and Liz played navigator while Gwen took the back seat, lost in thought until her sister-in-law made the turn from country lane to public road. "Do you really think she's going to have sex with them?" She quietly asked of whoever wished to answer.

"Maybe," Liz replied as she continued to watch the road. "I hear Gita's a wiz with rope bondage, it could be Mrs. Danning wanted to see some of her best knots. Or, she wanted to watch a more intimate performance starring two very attractive young people. Or she wants to play her own party game with Neal. Or she just wants some company and pleasant conversation. Or, all or none of the above. We can ask them next year, but I bet the non-disclosure agreement we signed extends to after-party activities."

Gwen didn't share Liz's uncertainty regarding the expectations of the young couple. She knew from her parents' circle of friends that the rich just assumed their wealth and power brought privilege. Sylvia Danning was no different than the local country club set, just infinitely more powerful and therefore more entrenched in an aura of self-entitlement. The Harpswells would definitely be hard at work satisfying their benefactor who in turn would likely be giving little thought to her "guests'" comfort and pleasure. She remembered that when Miss Ritter had occasionally grant her physical release—and more often than not, withheld it despite her student's apparent need—she had been using positive and negative reinforcement to shape acceptable effort and behavior. The higher her instructor set the bar, whether in the ring or in her bed, the harder she had worked to earn that reward. Gwen could only hope Neal and Gita would be rewarded more fairly and more often for their efforts.

"Home sweet home," Liz announced with a sigh as they pulled into the condominium parking lot. Gwen trailed behind the two women as they climbed the stairs to the second floor, wondering how long it would be proper to socialize with them before slipping off to bed. She was tired, but sleep was going to wait until other more pressing needs had been addressed.

"Make yourself comfortable," Liz told them as she dropped her bag on the couch. "Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge. I don't know about you two, but these shows always get me horny as hell and I'm need to do something about it," she said matter-of-factly, looking at Natalie. "What about you?"

The blonde glanced at her sister-in-law and smiled. "I'm ready."

"Am I alright in your guest room?" Gwen asked softly.

"You sure you don't want to stay with us? Plenty of room..."

The Lady had prepared and rehearsed her answer but Gwen hesitated, the Slut urging her to reconsider. "No, thank you very much," she replied thoughtfully. "That's very nice of you to offer, though."

"Up to you," Liz said with a knowing smile, sensing the inner battle being waged. "See you in the morning."

"'Night sweetie," Natalie said, kissing her cheek as she walked by. "Sleep well. If you change your mind..."

Gwen stood and watched the two women disappear into the far bedroom while Lady and Slut bickered. With a sigh, she trudged to the guest room and quickly stripped down to bra and panties.

At least go borrow a vibrator if you're going to do it yourself, the Slut urged. A Neal-sized dildo might be nice, too. The Lady advised fingers would suffice if ignoring the deviant urges altogether and going to sleep was not an option, but on this she was overruled. Gwen crept into the hallway, not bothering to redress.

She peeked in from the side of the open doorway, a single bedside lamp giving off a soft light. Natalie was already nude and lying on her side with her back to the visitor, her hand propping up her head as she watched her equally naked friend rummaging through a dresser on the other side of the bed.

Liz caught the movement off to her side. "Hi?" Natalie looked back over her shoulder to where here friend was looking and smiled warmly.

"Hi," Gwen replied, fighting the urge to retreat back to the safety of her room. "Sorry if I'm interrupting, but, umm, I was wondering if it would be alright if I could borrow a, umm," she lowered her voice, "a vibrator? It's been an interesting day," she explained weakly.

Liz smiled. "Of course you can. I was just looking for one to bring to you." She stepped away from the nightstand and motioned to the open drawer. "Come pick one. Or two, they're small. Well, some of them, anyway."

Gwen cautiously entered the bedroom and moved slowly to the other side of the bed, as if the door might slam shut and trap her. The drawer seemed full of lingerie, dildos, vibrators and other things not quite identifiable, a plethora of shapes and sizes in a rainbow of colors.

"I'm kind of an aficionado of the masturbatory arts," Liz explained. "So much easier than a man."

Natalie laughed. "But not always as satisfying. You know you can use the one I trained any time you want, right? You seemed to at least find him not terrible once upon a time."

"He wasn't bad and if I ever have a moment of weakness sometime I may take you up on your offer. But there's a lack of men in the room tonight, so Gwen, go ahead and take whatever you want. I've got plenty."

"I see that." She looked at the neatly-sorted collection, a bit overwhelmed, hesitant to actually touch them.

"I will admit that a talented partner can be a very nice change of pace," Liz allowed, looking at the woman on the bed before her focus shifted to Gwen. "Or two. Are you sure you wouldn't like to join us?"

Gwen looked from one naked woman to the other, giving the Lady one last chance to extract her from this. The Slut was more convincing. "I'm not very talented and I'm not sure what I'd have to do..."

Liz answered by moving behind her. Gwen froze in place and allowed the nude woman to deftly unlatch her bra. "Natalie seems to think you're pretty good, and we can teach you. First things first," she said softly, "let's get rid of these." Fingernails rasped down the nervous woman's waist and into the waistband of her panties, gently pushing them down. "Just bare skin in my bed. And yours is beautiful." There was a kiss on the back of her neck as soft hands smoothed over the contour of her hips and ribcage. "On the bed," she directed, "lie down next to Natalie." She numbly complied, arms at her side and looking up at the ceiling, fervently hoping Liz would make good her promise and guide her.

"Hi there," Natalie said from her right, her hand already smoothing circles on her sister-in-law's firm stomach. "Relax and enjoy. We'll take good care of you."

Liz lay down on her left, two naked bodies and a headboard blocking the newcomer's escape. There was a lingering kiss on her cheek, and Liz's hand replaced the one on her stomach as Natalie's traced a line up between her breasts and onto her upper chest. The lips moved to her earlobe, nibbling, a tongue leaving a damp trail along the folds.

Liz gently pulled Gwen to face her and claim first dibs, offering a reassuring smile to eyes tinged with fear and anticipation. She could feel Natalie's body pillow against her back as her sister-in-law rolled up behind her while Liz continued to pleasure her from the front. "New kid sandwich," she murmured, and her lips found the surrounded woman's. They were soft, tasting of the bright red lipstick she had worn for the show, and her tongue searched for a partner to dance with. Gwen responded, committed to following the strawberry-blonde's lead. Natalie's hand ran over their mashed-together breasts while her mons ground sensuously against Gwen's tailbone.

The feel of two bodies enveloping her own was electric, two hands that instinctively knew a woman's triggers working confidently to create sensations unlike Gwen had ever experienced before. The hand caressing her nipple moved down between their sexes to find her clit as Liz grabbed Gwen's wrist and firmly placed it between the strawberry-blonde's now-open legs. Gwen's finger began to explore the woman's very wet sex and welcoming channel, and the hand grasping her wrist let go to make its way between her flank and the hip behind her so a finger could gently turn circles around the sandwiched woman's rosebud. Gwen wanted to do more for the body behind her, to return some of the pleasure she was receiving, but the arm trapped under body was impossible to free. Later, she promised. Just a little later, after I...

Liz broke their kiss. "I've wanted to taste your pussy ever since I saw Natalie open you up to shave it. Lay back," she demanded. Gwen gladly complied and rolled on to her back, her legs spreading to accommodate the body that was forcing its way between them. Liz smiled with satisfaction, then knelt and bent to claim her prize like a lioness stooping to feed from freshly-captured prey.

Her kisses were gentle at first, a soft reminder of how her day had started—had Natalie really done that in front of Tim today? It seemed so long ago—and lingered, the tip of Liz's tongue just barely making contact with the soft folds beneath. It was slow to extend further and explore more fully, and Gwen's hips twitched involuntarily in an effort to persuade it upwards towards her tingling clitoris. Natalie was close by, crouching to the side of the twitching woman and teasing her erect nipples. Gwen's hand came up between her sister-in-law's legs, palm firmly pressed against her mons while two fingers squished their way into her very wet sex.

If being the center of attention of one person's efforts was good, two was overpowering, and her much-needed release rocketing towards the peak of the precipice. Liz's technique was a cross between Natalie's and Miss Ritter's, forceful and authoritative while being performed by a person who seemed to be concerned with giving pleasure and knowing how to deliver it. The initial gentleness shown by the woman between her legs had transformed to something more urgent and demanding. Liz was now licking and nibbling in a very energetic and almost aggressive manner, ramming her tongue into the wet opening as deeply as it would go before drawing it roughly up her slit to an engorged clitoris. Gwen wanted to take hold of the woman's head and force it deeply into her as her orgasm drew close, but Natalie's sighs and undulating hips told her the hand between her legs was appreciated where it was. Besides, she was sure Liz would react poorly to being forced into the sex she was pleasuring—she was very clearly in control and unlikely to willingly cede that. Gwen's arms could not have obeyed the order anyways as her climax broke like storm surf on the beach a moment later. Soft, warm, feminine bodies surrounded her, cradled her, until the waves passed, and she lay there in the afterglow, basking in the feeling of well-being.

"Welcome back. Good trip?" Liz finally asked from her left.

Gwen nodded, eyes still closed and struggling to bring her breathing under control. "Very. Thank you so much. That was wonderful."

"Good, and the pleasure was mine." The recovering woman's eyes opened in surprise at the kiss placed on her lips, the taste of lipstick now supplanted by the taste of her own juices. The lips withdrew and the body shifted to bring a thigh over her head, giving her a very clear view up Liz's body, past the pussy descending upon her and up the flat stomach, firm breasts and determined face above. "My turn. Eat me."

She had no time to object, somewhat surprised her compliance had been assumed, not that Liz had been wrong. Soft, warm flesh settled itself on her lips and cradled her nose.

"You sweet-talker, you," Natalie said with a laugh, her voice muffled by the thighs beside Gwen's ear.

"What can I say? I know what I want and I like to take charge." Gwen stuck her tongue into the wet folds as Liz steadied herself with both hands on the headboard. "Play with my tits," she ordered, grabbing the hands of the woman she rode and placing them on her chest. Gwen obediently palmed the globes and gently caressed her erect nipples.

"Oh so nice," she hissed in satisfaction, "keep licking." Despite her command, the motion of her hips really didn't give Gwen much of a chance to be proactive, Liz helping with her own satisfying by rubbing her wet folds and clitoris up against the offered tongue and nose. She was close as well and Gwen briefly worried that the spasming sex being pushed down onto her might cut off her air supply before the orgasming woman could recover from her climax.

"Nice," Liz breathlessly repeated as her grinding slowly came to a halt with a shudder. She dismounted from the woman below her and dipped to kiss the face covered in her wetness.

Gwen barely managed to catch her breath before Natalie announced "next" and placed herself over her sister-in-law's head to face the foot of the bed. The blonde leaned forward a bit before gently settling over the waiting tongue, apparently to make herself available to the body that Gwen felt straddle her hips. A finger appeared between Natalie's legs, stroking her, and Gwen ran her tongue over both digit and clit as well as the fleshy lips closer to her mouth. The finger and the tongue combined to quickly send Natalie over the edge. She pushed backwards in her throes, desperate for something solid to grind against, and Gwen managed a deep breath before her mouth and nose were engulfed by wet flesh.

Gwen lay cuddled between the women after Natalie had recovered and climbed off to return to her side of the bed, hands gently caressing skin, no words spoken. The Lady strongly advised she retreat to the guest bedroom, but the feel of warm, soft bodies on either side of her was too much to resist. In the end she remained there with Natalie and Liz, the last to fall asleep. She had never slept in a bed with more than one adult, but it was not the unfamiliarity with the etiquette for this kind of behavior that delayed her rest, it was guilt. She knew it was not the old feelings, her depraved actions since the morning not producing the remorse it would have just a few months ago. It was Tim. He deserves better, deserves more than just little snippets of sordid details to tease him, she thought as she tried to limit her tossing and turning so as not to wake the others. This is all so wrong. The proper thing to do would be to limit her perverse explorations to include only him if she could not ignore her deviant urges altogether; but even the Lady admitted that she had fallen so far as to make that nearly impossible while the Slut declared giving all this up would be ludicrous. There would have to be another way.

She was disappointed the morning did not bring a resumption of the night's events, and although none of the women bothered to dress for breakfast and the recap of the lingerie show did reawaken her arousal, Gwen bowed to Liz's desire to be in charge and so did not suggest another bedroom session. Her thoughts turned to Neal and Gita, if they were awake yet or had even been allowed to sleep, and what they were doing now...

"Whattya think?" Natalie asked with a grin as she finished her coffee. "Picture time?"

Liz rolled her eyes. "I dunno..."

"C'mon, he's been a good sport about all this. I wanna give him a little thank-you gift. It's not like he hasn't seen it—hell, he's put a variety of body parts and fluids in it."

"That was a quite a while ago."

"So you think it's changed since then? Developed some sort of magical aura that would burn his eyes?"

Liz thought for a moment. "You sure he won't think it's something more? Don't tell him I said so, but he really is a good guy. I don't want to tease him and make him think it's taking deposits again."

"I'll make sure he understands. Please?"

She groaned and got up from the table. "Alright, let's just get it over with."

Gwen looked on, confused. "Get what over with?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds