• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Holliday

Family Holliday

"It's not fair!" Megan screamed at her parents.

"I'm sorry but you're not staying here alone, either come with us or go with Jack."

"Fine, I'll go with jack." She said storming off to her room.

Megan had wanted to stay at home while her parents went off on their cruise and her twin brother Jack went camping with his friends. Megan and her twin brother Jack were 18 years old, and had both finished school for the summer.

Megan was 5'6, and had a slim and athletic body, as would be expected of the head cheerleader. She had dark brown hair that was long and straight which she wore in a ponytail with her fringe swept behind her ear.

Jack was slightly taller than his sister at 5'8, he was incredibly buff and spent a lot of his time at the gym. His hair and eyes were brown just like Megan's, worn in a short haircut.

"Looks like I'm coming with you." She said walking into Jack's room.

He looked up from where he was packing his rucksack with all he would need.

"Ok, go and pack your things, were leaving in an hour so we get there before dark."

Megan went to her room and packed a bag with some shorts and a few vest tops and various other things.

She came out of the house to the driveway where Jack was already sat in the car. She threw her bag in the back of the car and climbed into the passenger seat. The drive took a good few hours. They had just turned off the main road into the forest when Jack's phone buzzed with a text.

"Hey man, we broke down on the way out, we're gonna have to wait until tomorrow and meet you there when the car is fixed."

"Looks like it's just us two tonight." Jack said after reading the text.

"Oh well, I'm sure I can put up with you for a few hours." Said Megan evidently still sulking about not being allowed to stay at home alone.

After half an hour of driving down the narrow gravel track through the woods they arrived at a small car park. They got the tent and their bags out of the car and locked it up. They walked through the woods, there was no path they were following. After the walk they arrived at their final destination which was a clearing in the woods.

They set up the tent and unpacked their bags and were just making themselves something to eat when Jack's phone buzzed again.

"They don't have the parts we need, looks like we won't be coming."

"Was that your friends again?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, they can't come, the garage doesn't have the parts."

"So it's just gonna be us two for a week?"

"Yeah, looks like it." Jack said sensing Megan's bad mood. "But don't worry there's loads to do."

They sat in silence and finished their food and were clearing away when Megan spoke up.

"So what is there to do?"

"Let's go swimming."

Jack led Megan to the lake and without hesitation stripped to his boxers and jumped into the lake. Megan was hesitant at first but then because of the sweltering heat pulled her vest off. She had on a plain black bra that held her breasts perfectly in place.

"No peeking." She said as she pulled her shorts down.

Jack couldn't help but stare as he watched her shorts slide down her long legs, underneath she had on a tiny black thong that did little to cover her. She joined Jack in the lake.

"What's with the sexy underwear" he asked her.

"To be honest I was hoping to catch the attention of one of your friends but looks like that's not gonna happen. Anyway I said no peeking!" She playfully splashed him.

He splashed her back as she grabbed hold of him from behind in an effort to keep his arms still.

"If I had known it was just us I would have packed more underwear than just thongs." she said in a slightly embarrassed voice.

"You only brought thongs?" He asked laughing.

"Shut up! Yeah that's it." She said swimming to the shore.

Jack followed her and they both lay on the beach in their underwear letting the sun dry them off. There was a long silence and Jack kept looking over at Megan.

"I think that thong kinda suits you." He said breaking the silence.

"Erm, what?"

"It looks kinda good."

"I'm your sister you weirdo." She said playfully chucking a twig at him.

"I know, I know, I'm just saying you're not exactly ugly."

"That's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me, you're not too bad yourself." She said smiling.

Megan got up and walked back to the tent carrying her clothes. Jack's gaze followed her pert ass all the way, he couldn't believe he was looking at his sister like that but something about her made it impossible not to.

She put her clothes back into the tent and continued to walk around in her underwear. Her lips moved but he didn't hear what she said, he was too busy watching her bend over to put her clothes away.

"I said you don't mind if I just wear my underwear do you?" Megan said, louder this time.

"Hmm? Oh right yeah it's ok it's too hot for much else." He replied as he walked back up to the tent and sat down.

He watched as Megan finished setting up the camp in her skimpy underwear oblivious to the attention she was receiving. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help getting hard.

"You've been quiet." Megan said as she walked over to him. "Come and help me."

"No it's ok." He said trying to hide his now fully erect cock.

"Come on." She protested, pulling him by the hand.

He pulled back in an effort to release himself from her grip. Megan stumbled over and landed on him, knocking off the chair onto his back with her sprawled on top of him. His cock pressed firmly into her lower stomach.

"What the hell is that?" She asked climbing off him.

She immediately saw what it was and sat there in silence unable to look away from the bulge in his boxers.

"I'm sorry Megan it just happens sometimes." He said trying to make excuses as though it was one of those random erections guys get.

"Is that..., is that because of me?" She asked nervously still staring at his dick.

"Yes, I don't know what came over me, it just..." He started before she interrupted him.

"I don't mind."

"What?"

"I don't mind, I guess this thong is quite revealing."

"Yeah it really is."

"Do you want to take care of it?" She asked.

He looked down at his cock, he was still rock hard and showed no signs of going soft anytime soon. He looked up at his beautiful half naked sister.

"Yeah, I really should."

"Would it help if you looked at me?"

He was shocked, he knew what he wanted, but knew there would be no going back. After a moment he replied.

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll just stand over here and pretend I'm doing things."

Jack nodded and slipped his boxers off as he watched his sister's ass sway as she walked slightly away from the tent. He lay there naked slowly stroking his hard 8 inch cock.

As Megan pretend to be setting up camp, periodically bending over, she would glance over at him. She began thinking to herself.

"Why does he get to have all the fun, maybe I want to relieve myself as well."

She walked over to him and pretended not to notice what he was doing. She poured herself a drink of water and made a show of spilling it on herself.

"Oops I best get out of these wet clothes."

She unhooked her bra and let her gorgeous firm breasts feel the soothing breeze. Her nipples immediately hardened.

"Megan what are you doing?" Jack asked, furiously pumping his cock.

"I'm joining in." She slid her tiny thong off, her gorgeous soft pussy was completely bald.

She knelt down I front of him with her legs apart. Her hand slowly inched its way down her belly towards her hot sex as she watched her brother jerking his thick meat.

He couldn't believe his eyes, his goddess of a sister was naked in front of him her legs open and her pussy wet with pleasure, he could feel the cum building in his big heavy balls as they tightened up.

Megan felt her tight young snatch clench around her fingers as she watched Jack's balls twitch. Her juices were now steadily flowing all over her hands, she pumped in and out as hard as she could. Her climax was fast approaching.

Watching her dripping hole was too much for Jack his balls suddenly tightened as he worked the tip of his cock which was slick with precum. He began breathing faster and faster.

Without warning he tensed up, a thick rope of hot sticky cum flew out of his swollen head and caught Megan on the tits. Before he realised what had happened another rope of cum landed on her flat belly dripping off the belly button piercing she had. He lay there in stunned silence.

Megan felt the hot cum land on her hard nipples. Without hesitation she began the most intense orgasm she had ever had. She began trembling, her fingers forced deep inside her. Her clit was rock hard and swollen as her pussy clenched tight, she could feel her cum flowing like a river down her thighs.

As she came down from her high she looked at the scene before her. Jack was panting, his cock bright red and wet with cum, but beginning to soften. She was dripping with her own brother's semen and had left a puddle in the dirt beneath her. She slipped her soaked fingers out of her cunt and spoke softly.

"Jack, we need to talk."

To Be Continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Holliday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds