• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Careful What You Wish For Pt. 04

Careful What You Wish For Pt. 04

Shane laid in bed, completely exhausted from hours of endless teasing. Michelle had iced down his cock, still barely being able to contain it in chastity.

"I'm sorry that you made me lock you up slave. I was really enjoying using My cock."

"Please. Please unlock me. Please use me some more. Please let me fuck you! You're driving me crazy!"

"I know." She laughed and leaned in to kiss her husband.

"I'm just giving you what you want my love. We both know that you can't get enough of this."

"No, no. I think I've had enough now. Tonight has been amazing. Thank you. Thank you so much. But I'm begging you, seriously. Please let me cum. My cock hurts so bad."

"I see that. It's bulging out through the bars. Poor, pathetic slave."

She leaned down and licked his cock through the bars. It was swollen and purple and pressed tightly against the cage. Pre-cum still dripping. She took his caged cock into her mouth and he moaned and squirmed.

"Do you want me to fuck you again slave?"

"Yes, please."

"I need to hear you say it. Beg for it and I'll give you what you want."

"Please. Please fuck me Mistress! Please. I'll do anything. I need it. I need you. You're fucking perfect. You're gorgeous. You're sexy. Please fuck your pathetic slave."

"I love it when you're so eager! Good boy. Ok. I'll fuck you."

She got up from the bed and went to the closet. When she came back into the room, Shane realized he should have been more specific. She laughed at the expression on his face as she stroked her strapon cock.

"You said you wanted me to fuck you, right?" She laughed.

"Don't act like you don't want it. You're always bugging me to fuck your ass. I told you, tonight I'm going to make all your fantasies come true. You're welcome."

She moved to the bed and stroked her fake cock in front of his face.

"I'm going to untie you now. But remember, if you try anything I've hidden the key to My cock. Trust me, you won't find it. So I suggest you be a good little slut boy for me. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"Good boy. Much better. If you're good I promise I'll unlock you and give you the best orgasm of your life. Maybe I'll let you cum on my tits? I know how much you love that."

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you!"

She untied him from the bed and let him rub his sore wrists for moment. Relaxing his body somewhat for the first time in hours.

"Ok slave. Now get on your knees and beg to suck my cock. Remember, your eagerness turns me on. You want to please me right?"

"Yes Mistress." He sank to his knees in front of her.

"Please Mistress. Please may I suck your cock."

"Is that all? You call that begging? Try harder, or maybe I'll just leave you locked up for another month until you're actually desperate."

"No! Please no! Please Mistress, I need to suck your cock. I want to suck your cock. I'm your slave. Your fucktoy."

"My slut. Say it. You're my naughty little whore that loves cock. Say it slave."

"Yes Mistress. I'm your whore. I'm your slut. Please fuck my mouth with your cock. Please let me humiliate myself for you. Anything to please you Mistress."

"Anything?"

"Yes Mistress, anything. Just please, please unlock my...Your cock."

"Start sucking slut."

Shane eagerly took the strapon into his mouth. He tried to simulate what Michelle did when she sucked his own cock. He was embarrassed, knowing that his wife wasn't truly into the whole strapon thing. But as he looked up she seemed to be enjoying the show. As he sucked on the dildo, she could feel the other end grinding into her clit. She let out a soft moan.

"Good boy. You like sucking my cock don't you?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for letting me suck your cock."

"That's a good cocksucker. Mmm, just like that. I think you can take it deeper."

She placed her hand on the back of his head. Forcing him to swallow more of her strapon. He gagged and choked as she pulled back out.

"Don't worry slave. You'll get better with practice."

She looked down and saw that a puddle of precum had formed beneath his cage.

"You really do love this slave. You've made a mess. Better clean that up like a good slut."

Shane quickly started licking his precum.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Ok slave. I'm ready to fuck you now. Get on the bed, lay on your back."

He obeyed and laid on the bed. Pegging was always more of a fantasy, when they had tried it before he found it hurt significantly more than he had expected. She generously lubed her strapon and then worked on loosening his ass with a well lubed finger. When he was ready, she put the head of her cock into position.

"Relax slave. Don't make this hard on yourself. I'll start slow, but by the time I'm done I'm going to fuck you hard and fast. Just like I like it, just like a whore would want it. But first, you need to beg me again."

"Please fuck me Mistress. Please fuck my ass. I'm yours to use, please use me."

"As you wish slave."

She slowly thrusted into his ass. He relaxed as best as he could. She watched his face twist in pain, she continued to press into his body until every inch filled him up. She placed her hand on his cheek and leaned down to kiss him. He relaxed more as he enjoyed making out with this sex goddess he was lucky enough to be married to. She slowly started to slide out of his ass. After a few minutes she picked up the pace. Watching his swollen cock still try to break free of its cage the entire time.

"Flip over you little whore."

She pounded into his ass from behind. He moaned and grunted as he got fucked. Caught in a strange place between pain, pleasure, and humiliation. The thrusting eventually leading to yet another orgasm for Michelle.

Once she had finished she walked away to clean up. Shane stayed on all fours. Waiting obediently for his mistress.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Careful What You Wish For Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds