• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My VideoChat Error Ch 08

My VideoChat Error Ch 08

12

I have to wear lingerie everyday at work. My lingerie. Under my 'man-clothes'. A real man does not have his own lingerie.

I have to wear a butt plug everyday at work. My butt plug. A real man does not wear a plug in his ass to prepare him for receiving anal sex. To prepare him for being fucked.

I have to take David's large cock in my mouth and suck him off at least once more. That was negotiated on my behalf by Denise. Maybe more than once just because as Denise put it 'I liked sucking his cock and taking all of his seed'. How humiliating.

I have to submit to Mike's big black cock on Thursday. I have been doing that for several weeks now. There is no sign of that stopping. On Monday he said he would return on Thursday as usual and that he would save all of his seed for me. His seed. My mouth. My mouth has been coated with his jism so often that now whenever I think of it, I taste it in my mouth. Part of me wished that I could forget that taste.

I have to do all of this because of Naughty. Damn, I wish I knew who Naughty was. And why was he/she trying to feminize me?

Thursday morning came and I had been mulling these thoughts over in my head since we left the office the night before.

I arrived at my office at 8:45 and found Denise already at her desk. I leaned on her desk and found that she put her hand on mine. When I looked into her eyes they smiled back.

I asked if she had all the files in order for our trip next week and she said that we still had some prep work to do according to an email sent to us this morning by the boss, and I had a 2 pm meeting with him.

Great more work to prep for this trip. How much of the trip will involve Naughty? I asked myself as I got to my desk. I put my files etc down and slipped the enema bulb into my pocket and headed to the bathroom. I decided to prep before I logged into Naughty's chat.

I was back by 8:58 and Denise joined me in my office behind a closed door as I logged into the Video Chat. Of course, Naughty was already there and waiting.

"Good morning. You two have a long day ahead of you. You need to stay late to 'prep' for your trip. Make sure your partners know this and others in the office too. Mike is not coming at noon today, rather he is coming over at 5:30 pm. Be ready for him. Get dressed and get your butt plug in Shauna and get Denise her egg in place. Setting one for both of you till 4:30 pm. Then setting two. Do it now."

I took off my man-clothes, helped by Denise as had become the custom. She piled them neatly on my couch. I then pulled out my white lingerie set: lacy white bra, garter belt, stockings and cotton panties.

I sat down to put the stockings on first. As I stretched one up over my right leg, I noticed that the run in it had become bigger and more obvious. Denise noticed it too.

"You need some new stockings," she commented.

On the screen Naughty concurred. He/she also said that we were expected to go together to a lingerie shop and buy some new stockings tonight.

Together in public? In a shopping mall? In a lingerie shop? My stress level rose.

I continued putting on my other stocking. It also had a run. Not as big, but a run nonetheless.

After that I put on my garter belt. Nice and lacy, just what I would want my partner to wear. Very hot looking. Not for me though. But this one was mine. Yes mine. I had been wearing it every second day at work for a couple of weeks now.

Denise handed me my panties which I stepped into and pulled up my legs over my stockings and garters. She also handed me a pad to put in so that anything that leaked out of my ass would not stain the panties.

I then put on my lacy white bra, needing two tries to get the snap. First time in over a week that I needed a second try. That bothered me. That and how easily I put the rest of my lingerie on. I was used to doing this by now.

My lingerie.

I did notice the feel of it on my skin at work. It did turn me on, especially with the butt plug vibrating away silently in my ass. A real man should not wear lingerie. Now it was beginning to feel natural.

I shuddered at that thought.

Denise motioned for me to bend over and get on all fours. As I did so, she pulled my panties down and applied lube to my ass and the medium butt plug. It felt cool on my anus. She began working it in as was now the case every morning.

She began with one finger, then two, in and out several times. Then she pressed the tapered tip of the butt plug against the rosebud of my ass and more readily than I would have liked, my anal sphincter opened to allow its penetration. She pressed it half way in, then pulled it back out feeling some resistance. She did this several times, until the resistance was lighter and then shoved it the rest of the way in.

I felt like I had to shit. I felt so full.

I knew it would pass. I breathed deeply and waited. Several times. Then the feeling abated and I just felt full.

My asshole closed over the tapered end. Only the flat base stuck out of my ass. Denise checked it, it was secure. She pulled my panties back up and turned the controller on to setting one as I got up.

It was my turn. I reached up under her skirt. She had an expectant grin on her face. I then tugged her panties down a bit and began fingering her clit and pussy a little. Her juices were already flowing. I still took some time, like she had with my ass. I smiled back at her. I then took her egg and put it at the entrance to her pussy. Finally I quickly shoved it up inside and as far in as I could.

She let out a little gasp.

I pulled my fingers out and licked them off while looking into her eyes. I picked up the controller and turned it to the first setting.

She gasped a little again.

We both knew what to do next. I took her in my arms and we kissed passionately for a few minutes. Lots of tongue.

We turned back to the computer screen.

"Good girls, you know what to do. I like that. As you already know, I will go easier on you if you comply without resistance and if you show progress and do what I want without me having to tell you each little detail."

"Progress, yes we know that," I typed.

"Don't get cocky on me," replied Naughty. "Just make it happen. Log back in at 4:59. More details then. Get ready for your trip and do your other work." With that she logged out and the chat ended.

Denise helped me with my man-clothes and we went about our day.

I was still glowing from my meeting with my boss, who was so happy with our prep for the trip, when I felt my butt plug vibrate faster. I had been so engrossed in my work that I had not noticed the passage of time.

I pulled out Denise's controller and turned it up to setting two as well.

Setting one had kept me slightly aroused all day, especially when I noticed my lingerie on me or adjusted a bra strap or adjusted how I was sitting and felt the plug move.

Now my arousal was building.

Just before 4:59 pm Denise came in and closed the door. I logged into the Video Chat.

"Good, you are punctual as usual Shauna and Denise. Now about tonight. Mike will be coming over in a short while. Satisfy his carnal desires as usual. At about 5:20, take your butt plug out and clean yourself with the enema bulb. If the janitor comes by let Mike handle it. If Mike is not there, then Denise makes the decisions. Same if anyone else comes along. Ever. Understood?"

She had stated the hierarchy I knew existed. Mike is under her, then Denise and I am at the bottom. Bottom. Ironic I picked that word. But yes, Denise is now in control of me sexually, Naughty just formalized it. I did not fear Denise, but my heart sank into my stomach anyways. I was being put in the submissive role. Was I becoming a 'sub' as some call it?

"Yes," I type back for Denise and I. I look at Denise, she has a slight and knowing grin on her face.

"And make sure the camera picks up all the action, as usual. It is yours to make happen. If not, I will not be pleased. Finish any work you have till it is time."

I left the video chat going while Denise and I went about finishing our work and getting other accounts ready for us to be away for a week.

At 5:20 I went to the bathroom to prepare my ass. Likely for Mike to take me, like a bitch. Like Denise has been taking me for the past couple of days.

On my way back I thankfully noticed that the office was empty, save for us.

Mike was in my office waiting for me. I closed the door behind me and took the wrapped-in-paper towel butt plug out of my pocket and set it on the desk.

Mike grinned deeply.

"Hello Shauna, I hear that you are ready for me. I am going to take you tonight. I am going to take you where you have not gone before. I will make you my bitch."

A knot grew in my stomach. I knew this was the case but it still struck me when he declared it openly.

"Denise, help Shauna get those man-clothes off," stated Mike.

Denise helped me remove the last vestiges of manhood from me. She then helped me put my white heels on.

"Denise, sit on the couch and play with yourself. Shauna come and undress me," commanded Mike.

I went over to Mike and he kissed me on the lips. That was gross. I am not gay. That was worse than sucking on his dick. At least I was trying to disassociate cocksucking from men. I still did not want to kiss a man passionately like a lover.

I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his firm pects. I licked his nipples as I helped him take off his shirt.

I knelt down and untied his shoes and took them off. Usually he already had them off but for some reason, not today.

Then he took my head in his hands and made me look up at him. I saw the usual bulge in his pants. He smiled and there was a spark in his eyes.

I reached up, unbuckled and undid his pants. I then pulled them down and off of him.

His bulge was bigger than usual at this point. I kissed it through his briefs.

Then I freed his manhood from their confines and pulled it off of him.

His manly cock stood very erect, pointed right at me. Each time I see it part of me is amazed at how big it is, at how much bigger it is than my penis. As I took it in my hands I felt the throbbing of its veins. It was another man's cock though.

My own penis had formed a tent in my panties.

I began stroking Mike's big cock as I moved my oral attentions to his ball sac. His big hairy balls. They hang well below his cock. They are much bigger than mine. I feel so non-masculine every time I have to submit to them. Every time I have to worship Mike's big cock and balls. Every time I swallow his gooey spunk.

Mike has a real man's cock and balls.

No, I cannot think like that. That is the message Naughty wants me to get, that Naughty wants me to believe deep down inside. That I am inadequate as a man. I cannot allow that to happen.

Mike does have a much bigger cock and balls than I have.

So does the janitor.

I wonder how many other men are more well endowed than me?

I released the first testicle from my mouth after tugging on it a bit, then took his other ball in my mouth. All the while I was still lightly stroking his massive erection.

I inhaled the muskiness of his manhood.

"Ahhhh, this feels good Shauna. You have been learning well. You have become a very good cocksucker."

After sucking on both balls several times more, I moved my attention to his cock. As I did so I glanced over at Denise.

As usual, she was glued to the scene in front of her yet, lost in her own world. One hand was under her hiked up skirt, fingering her hot little hairy twat, while the other was playing with her exposed nipples. All she was wearing at this point is her skirt, garter belt, stockings and heels.

Moans of pleasure were escaping her pursed red-painted lips.

I licked up and down the shaft of Mike's manhood. I kept stroking him at the same time.

I then licked around the head of his cock and captured all of the precum that was leaking out. I was not as revolted by the taste as I once was. As I should be.

"Ahhh, that feels good Shauna, that feels good."

Then I took the head of his cock in my mouth. He gasped as I rolled my tongue over the head of this cock. This cock that I know I have to worship.

Until things change, Naughty is forcing me to worship this cock. To make this cock give me his seed. To swallow all of his seed and thank him for it.

I must keep worshiping this big black cock.

Or...

I kept stroking and took more of Mike's manhood in my mouth. I began to bob up and down on it.

My own cock was tenting in my panties. My hardness betrayed me.

He was moaning more deeply now.

I looked over and Denise was still frigging herself. She hardly seemed to be watching as she was so into how she was feeling.

Her beautiful pink nipples were so erect. So perfect. Her tits had red marks from her own rough handling of them. I saw a gleaming of light off of what must have been her juices on the couch. She was so aroused. She was so hot.

Suddenly Mike stopped my bobbing motion. He then pulled my mouth off of his cock.

"I think you need to share my cock with Denise," he said with a bit of a laugh.

"Denise, do you need my cock?" Mike asked with a firm voice.

"Uhh, huh," Denise replied between moans.

"Tell me that you want it, tell me that you want my cock."

"I want your cock Mike, I want your big black cock buried deep inside my pussy."

Mike did not move.

"I need your cock Mike, come give me that big black cock of yours," Denise moaned loudly.

Mike had a wide grin on his face. "If you insist. Only if you insist."

"Uhh, huh, I need it badly, I need your cock Mike!"

With that he led me over to Denise.

"Take the egg out of her pussy."

I took the controller from the couch, turned off her egg then reached into her juicy pussy. I heard sloshing sounds as I reached as far in as I could. With some help by contractions on her part I got the egg and pulled it out.

I licked her juices off of my fingers. Like I have been told in the past to do. It made me feel slutty.

"Now, Put my cock inside her. Put my cock inside Denise," Mike commanded me.

I took his saliva coated manhood and placed it at the entrance to Denise's pussy. She was so wet. He shoved it in halfway.

"Uhhhhnnnn,"Denise moaned as he did so.

Mike then pulled back and thrust again, this time a little deeper.

Again she moaned.

"Suck on her nipples Shauna, help her reach her orgasm."

I got on the couch beside Denise. She looked at me and pulled me in for a passionate kiss with lots of tongue. When she let go I began to work on her perky tits.

Mike had built up a good rhythm and was thrusting his big cock in and out of her. She was moaning, Mike was moaning and I was excited by being 'forced' to play with her perfect tits.

I began by taking one of her erect nipples in my mouth, which seemed to cause her to gasp. As I sucked on it and licked around the very soft yet hard nipple, I reached over with my other hand and began to roll her other nipple between my fingers.

She definitely gasped now in between her moans.

Mike picked up the pace and began to fuck her with much more vigour.

It did not take long.

"Uhhhhnnnn, Uhhhhnnnn, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Denise exclaimed. This was one of the best orgasms she was having, or so it seemed.

Her body tensed up then went into spasms. Mike and I continued to work on her till her orgasm subsided.

Mike then pulled his big black cock out of her. Still fully erect. Still had not given up his seed.

"Come over to the end of the couch Shauna. This is where I am going to breed you. Yes I am going to give you my seed. You will take it like a woman does. I will make you my bitch."

I nervously got up and positioned myself as he directed me. I was bent over the arm of the couch, my ass open to him, my face in front of Denise. She scooched over so that her leg was up on the back of the couch and her pussy was open in front of my face. Right where I could eat her out.

"Denise, tell Shauna what you want. Tell Shauna what to do," Mike said.

"Eat my pussy Shauna, I want you to bring me to orgasm. Use that wonderful tongue of yours inside my pussy and on my clit. Lap up all of my sex, I want all of my juices inside you," stated Denise in a firm yet slutty voice.

I began to eat her womanhood. I stuck my tongue into her sopping wet pussy and tasted her wonderful juices, not tainted with cum.

As I did so I felt Mike applying extra lube to my asshole. Then he moved around close to my head.

"Stop eating her for a moment and prepare my cock for your ass Shauna. I'm going to fuck you like the woman you are. You are my bitch and I am going to show you that today."

I took his cock in my mouth while he put some lube into my hand. I worked it all over his cock. I wanted him to not tear me up. I knew he was going to fuck me now, I had no choice in the matter. So I wanted it to hurt the least possible.

He was going to take me like a woman, nay more like his bitch.

Mike then got in behind me as I returned to eating the hot twat before me. Denise immediately got back to moaning as my tongue and mouth got on her pussy.

My anticipation and anxiety peaked when Mike took hold of my hips. I sort of knew what to expect from the fuckings that I had received from Denise with her strap-on. I also expected it to be more.

Mike's cock was bigger than the strap-on. Mike was a real man, with a real cock. He would punish my ass till I made him cum. Likely till he deposited his seed in me. Like a woman.

I felt Mike's cock at the entrance to my ass. My last time as a true anal virgin. I was about to take my first man. Not by choice. Likely not my last.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you Shauna, tell me you want my big cock in your ass. Tell me you want to be my bitch."

My stomach was all in knots. This could not be happening to me.

I did not want him to fuck me. After all I had gone through, this was the last piece of my dignity. Would I still feel like a man after?

With a bit of a shaky voice, I began, "I want you to fuck me Mike, I want to take your big black cock in my ass. I want to be your bitch."

"No. Say it like you mean it. I want you to want my cock in your ass."

"Fuck my ass Mike, Fuck my ass and give me your seed. I need your cock in my ass!" I stated more emphatically than I expected.

Mike then shoved his large cock head forward and pressed it into the opening of my anus. I felt a slight burning sensation. It was big.

I gasped.

He held his cock there for a few moments.

"Man, are you tight Shauna, are you ever tight."

Then he pressed forward. His large cockhead popped in past my anal sphincter.

He held his cock there. Then pressed it further in.

I gasped. I felt so full, I felt like I had to shit.

He pushed further and further in, till it wouldn't go any further. He had not bottomed out, but he had filled my anus.

I gasped. It hurt. I felt full.

My cock was rock hard.

He pulled back. He almost pulled out but stopped with the head of his cock still just past my sphincter.

He then pressed forward again.

I gasped as I took his large cock in my ass.

He pulled back and began a continuous fucking of my ass.

The pain subsided, but I still felt full, very full.

"Ahhh, you are still so tight Shauna, I love it. I love fucking your ass."

He still held my hips with his muscular hands as he used my ass for his pleasure. I could not stop this, even if I tried. I felt so emasculated. I felt humiliated when Denise fucked me, but it still was sex with a girl. A hot one at that. Now I was being fucked by a man, a real man.

As he kept fucking my ass I let out a small moan, which I tried unsuccessfully to stifle.

"I see you like it too," stated Mike in response with a smile in his voice.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My VideoChat Error Ch 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds