• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jase and Cat

Jase and Cat

12345

The doorbell rang, and Jason flung the flogger over his shoulder. "Sparkle", the only name he knew her by, was tied to the St Andrew's cross. Jason grabbed the remote that was on the table nearby and flipped the input on the TV that was hanging on the wall.

An image of his sister, Cat, popped on the screen. She was standing on the front porch with several bags. he walked back to Sparkle, slapped her already red ass hard and pulled her hair. He pressed his hard cock into her ass and gripped a breast. "I am going to take you down now. I have to attend to something but I will be right back." Jason slid a hand down and cupped it around her shaven bald pussy. "I'm not done with this."

He had made the ties so that they would come off quickly but where it would be difficult for Sparkle to pick them. He picked her up and carried her out the door that was hidden inside his closet and put her on the bed with her head lying on the pillow. He reached in the drawer and grabbed a pair of jeans and slid them on to walk to the door.

"Hi, Cat."

"Hi, Jase."

"Again?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," she fell into his arms. Her hair fell over his shoulder and down his back. She gripped him in a strong bear hug. He hugged her tight for a minute.

"Come on, let's get you settled in." He grabbed a suitcase and a couple of the grocery bags full of clothes and carried them to the room he kept for Cat when she and whichever guy friend she had at the time had a bad break up.

"Thanks, Jase. I'm going to lie down for a bit, OK?"

"Fine, but you're cooking dinner."

He flipped off the light switch and closed the door. He walked back down to his room where Sparkle was waiting for him. She was on her knees on the bed with her ass to the door. She had two of her fingers buried to the knuckle in her pussy.

He shut the door and was across the room before she had time to react. One hand grabbed the one inside her and the other slapped her ass. "Did I tell you that you could play?"

"No, Sir, but I got bored." She wiggled her ass what she could with him holding on.

"Off the bed, but those fingers better not move." She rolled over having to work hard to keep her fingers in place, and stood up. "Knees, don't let those fingers move." Using her free hand to steady herself on the bed Sparkle got to her knees. She fought the button and zipper on Jason's pants one handed but once she got them free they fell to the ground with a thump. "Masturbate while you suck it, but you may not cum."

Sparkle kissed the tip of his cock, reaching out to flick it with her tongue. She opened her mouth and took the tip of it in. Jason took a handful of hair and started pushing his dick deeper into her mouth. "Get those fingers moving." She nodded with him buried in her mouth.

She had been finger fucking herself for several minutes before Jason got back. Her orgasm built quickly but she held it back trying to follow her command. She pulled back just long enough, "Please, Sir." His answer was to push his cock back into her mouth and hold it deep enough that she could not breathe around it.

"Don't let those fingers stop." Her body began to shake from the building orgasm, and the inability to breath. He pulled his member from her mouth and stepped behind her. He pushed her forward so that her free hand held her weight. He slid a finger inside her tight asshole while she still fingered herself.

He could feel her fingers through the thin tissue. She was moving the fingers all around inside her pussy, teasing all the sensitive tissue. "Please, Sir, pleeeease."

"No," he added a second finger to her ass. Her hips were twisting and humping their fingers. Her moans were starting to get louder. "Fingers out, rub your clit." as soon as the saw her fingertips pull away, he replaced them with his cock.

"Oh, god, please, Sir." He began thrusting his dick into her wet cunt. Each thrust pushed the fingers into her ass deeper. The moan began to crescendo into a scream.

"Now." The muscles in her pussy clamped down on his cock as she screamed out in pleasure. He pulled his cock from her pussy. "On the bed. Lie on your back." She stood on shaky legs and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jason grabbed her tits and pushed her to her back. He pulled her legs up and lined his cock up with her anus. She relaxed her ass and he began to slide into her. He took it slowly while her sphincter grew accustomed to his girth.

He took a one of her hands and put it on her clit. She understood what he wanted and began rubbing. Just as he got balls deep, he pulled back out so that only his head was inside. He pushed back in and her eyes rolled back and she arched her back.

He picked up the pace fucking her ass, her fingers pressing into her clit rubbing back and forth. She began to make quick high pitch squeek with every thrust. "Cum." Her whole body shook and a scream escaped her lips.

Sparkle had no idea where it came from but she heard the click and buzz of a Hitachi being turned on. The head pushed her fingers aside and Jason ran it all around her clit. "I... Cant... hold... them..."

He waited a moment and said. "Cum as you will." Her asshole clamped down hard around his cock and she screamed out again. She pinched and pulled on her nipples. Jason clicked the Hitachi onto high. Sparkle's whole body spasmed with the next orgasm and her ass gripped Jason's cock like a vice.

He shot his load into her ass and clicked the vibrator off. He allowed his cock to deflate before pulling out. Sparkle curled up on her side in his bed. Jason crawled in behind her and spooned her. He ran his fingernails over the skin laid sensitive by the earlier spanking.

Unbeknownst to him, Cat slipped away from the door where she had been listening ever since the first orgasm.

__

"Where did your friend go?"

"You heard that, huh?"

"They heard that two towns over."

Jason chuckled a little, "Sorry, she could never be quite."

"Don't apologize to me, I did kind of show up unannounced. So how serious are the two of you?"

"Friends who fuck." There was a little more to it that he didn't explain, but it covered what she needed to know. The conversation continued on through supper about Sparkle and about the guy that Cat was there to get away from. After dinner they went in the living room and watched the latest X-Men movie before heading off to bed.

"Jase, I got another question, if you don't mind," she said as they were heading off to their rooms.

"Yeah, sure."

"How did you get her to cum so loud? I know you really don't want to hear this from your little sis, but my orgasms have never been so I'd scream anything like that."

"Hitachi, and I always get her real sensitive first."

She gave him a weird look and headed down to her room. She felt like she had already pried too much so she pulled out her laptop and googled Hitachi. A lot of power tools came up but nothing that she thought would work as a sex toy.

She found a porn site and searched Hitachi there. She clicked on the first video, it was a woman masturbating with a small toy. She couldn't understand the big deal, then the woman in the video picked up something off the bed beside her. It was about 2 feet long and it was plugged in!

The click of the switch was audible, then the buzz was incredibly loud. She began to rub it up and down on her clit, immediately, she began to arch her back and the moans of ecstasy were getting loud. Cat slid her fingers into her panties and began to play with her clit. Although it felt good, it didn't hold a candle to the video, and all she could think was that her brother had used this on that one girl at least.

She pictured her brother holding the wand in the video on this woman's clit, before she had even realized it her other hand had begun kneading the flesh of her breasts. Her orgasm washed over her and she fell limp to the bed. She closed the laptop and rolled over and fell asleep in her damp panties.

__

"Jase, um, ha, ha..." She was nervous over what she had decided to ask her brother, but after the dreams she had last night the question was not going unanswered.

"Spit it out, Cat."

"I, uh, want to," this was it, she had to say it, and with the amount of force it took to say it, it came out as one word, "borrowthehitachi."

He nearly choked over the mouthful of dinner. "Well I don't see why not, but you have to admit borrowing a sex toy from your brother is a little strange." Cat's face was bright red, blushing and Jase had to admit that he was having a hard time keeping things contained.

"Well, ha, yeah, why do you think I'm kind of struggling over here?" Jason's sadistic nature was struggling to come out and tease the hell out of her, but the big brother in him fought to maintain some decorum.

"Alright, you can borrow it tonight." The struggle to tease her swelled up again, "What movie do you want to watch tonight?"

"I don't know, I'm tired maybe a couple episodes of Big Bang and I will head off to bed."

*Tired my ass, you want to hurry and have the best orgasm you ever had,* popped in his head. "Sure no problem. Tell you what, you clean this up, I'm going to take a quick shower, and we will watch TV."

Jason walked back to his room, he had put the Hitachi up inside his hidden room, he slipped in his closet and through. He found it hanging on the wall near where the Sybian was set up. An evil thought popped in his head, "nah."

He took the Hitachi to Cat's room and placed it on her bed. He went back and took a shower and met his sister in the living room for TV. He sat on the corner of the couch and she stretched out and propped her head on one of his legs. Jason let his fingers trace through her hair.

As promised after about an hour she started getting up, she paused long enough to kiss him on the cheek, and she headed back to her room.

She slipped her panties down from under the gown she was wearing. She plugged the Hitachi in beside the head of the bed and laid down. With a click to the low side it buzzed to life. She touched the vibrating head, "oh, my god," was said silently. Out of curiosity she clicked the switch the other way.

It wasn't left on that setting long. She flipped it back off and laid it beside her. Emulating the video she watched last night, she rubbed her clit for a minute. She slid a finger inside herself and pumped it in and out of her pussy. Her thumb found the nub of her clit and she kept teasing it.

She bit her bottom lip as her first orgasm washed over her. She had always cum easy, but what she wanted was intensity to them. She grabbed the wand and clicked it onto what passed for low on the thing.

Cat touched it to her clit, immediately her back arched up, lifting her ass off the bed. The sensation hit her like a lightning bolt. Her free hand gripped a breast, she had no idea how it even got there.

Her eyes closed, she imagined Jase there, holding it against her. The second orgasm hit like a tidal wave her body convulsed, and even through the attempt to muffle it, a loud moan slipped through.

Her ass dropped to the bed and she turned it off. She laid there panting for a minute after the most intense orgasm of her life before she realized that her ass was sitting in a wet spot. On shaky legs she unplugged the machine, she was going to return it, she couldn't keep wetting the bed like that.

The bathroom was down the hall past her brother's room. She wobbled down the hall, still needing the wall for support. He was sitting on the bed with the door open when she walked up. Her face blushed bright red.

"Hey, are you OK?"

Cat struggled to say something, but words just would not form. Emotion hit her from all sides suddenly. Shame about the bed getting wet, anger over the asshole that she had to come back here again to get away from, appreciation of he brother for supporting her. She lifted the wand, then realized that she was dragging the cord behind her.

When did she start crying? She grabbed the cord to pick it up, she knew how Jason treated his stuff, he would be upset about the cord dragging. Both of his hands fell on hers, he took the Hitachi and laid it on the dresser just inside the door, and hugged her.

He picked her up, *god, he's strong,* and carried her to his bed. He held her tight until she cried herself to sleep.

Jase gave her a few minutes to be sure that she was in deep sleep, he got up and put the Hitachi in its place inside the hidden room, and walked down to Cat's room. Although the scent had some time to dissipate, he could still smell his sister's cum in the room.

He saw the wet spot on the sheets, and stripped the sheets from the bed. Completely by accident his hand ended up in the moisture. He stopped for a minute before bringing the sheet up to his face and inhaling deeply. Even if it belonged to his sister, he loved that smell.

He carried the sheets down to the laundry. He would wash them tomorrow, he didn't want to wake Cat. He grabbed a spare set of sheets and made her bed before heading back to his room. He paused at the view, Cat had rolled on her side, and curled into the fetal position. Her gown had rode up. Her ass was exposed and her pussy lips were peeking out between her legs.

He drunk in the sight before getting into bed with her and falling asleep. At some point in the night, he had rolled over and began to spoon Cat. His hand was lying next to her breast, and he had a strong morning wood. Cat awoke first and before realizing who she was lying next to she rubbed her ass into her brother's erection.

His reaction was quick, he gripped a breast and pulled himself tight against her. They came to the realization of whom they were snuggling against at the same time.

He pulled himself back and she stood up quickly.

"Ha, Ha, good morning, big brother." Was the double entendre intentional?

"Morning, Cat. Breakfast?"

"Yeah." her voice trailed off and she went down to her room.

He was in the kitchen when she walked in. "Hey," she said, "about this morning. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too. It was just a case of mistaken identity all is forgotten."

She gave a little smile, "Good. Now last night. I'm sorry about pissing the bed, I've never done that."

"You didn't. That was cum. Are you telling me that was the first time you squirted?"

She was a little confused by what he was saying, "um, yeah I guess. I didn't even know girls did that."

"Yeah, more common than you think, but that was a pretty big wet spot from one orgasm."

Her face flushed bright red. "How do you know it was only one?"

"Never met anyone that could take something as strong as the Hitachi for more than one the first time they used it." He touched her hand, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Nothing has happened you should be ashamed of."

She gave a bit of a smile, "And the crying?"

"Emotional crash, anyone that says they have never done it is full of shit." The conversation waned into less personal subjects before they had to get ready for work.

At dinner that night a question that had been rattling around in Cat's head that day came out. "So how do you know so much about sex anyway? You seem to have all the answers."

"I never told you or mom about her, but when I was away at college, I was seeing a woman that was mom's age." He left out the part about her being extremely submissive and how it sparked his dominance. "She taught me a lot, and what she didn't teach me, she opened my eyes in a way that I could find the answers."

"So how many partners have you had?"

"Is this twenty questions or is it truth or dare?"

She scrunched up her face at him, "Truth or dare," then stuck her tongue out at him.

"Truth."

"So how many partners have you had?" A huge grin crept across her face.

"Actual intercourse, fifteen. Anything that was sexual in nature, twenty-three, not counting this morning." He mocked her grin back. A look of shock was on her face. "Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"So how many partners have you had?"

"Seven, if I fooled around with them I fucked them. Not counting this morning." Now it was his turn to be shocked, not at the number but at the brashness of her answer. "Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What other sex toys do you have other than that Hitachi?"

"A lot."

"You know that's not an answer."

"It's a long list."

"We got all night," then stuck out her tongue at him.

"Sybian, rabbit, silver bullet, remote bullet, 6 different butt plugs, two quirts, snake's tongue, dragon's tongue, whartonberg wheel, fire wands, evil sticks, clover clamps, with weights... What?" The shocked looked on his sister's face was almost priceless.

"SIX? Six butt plugs? For the love of god why so many?"

"Three sizes, one metal one, one with a foxtail attached and one inflatable," in a very matter of fact tone.

"Foxtail, inflatable, metal?"

"Foxtail, it's cute. If you put the metal one in warm water, or cold for that matter, it feels different. The inflatable Is best for training her to take something other than a plug."

"Oh, hell no that's exit only."

"Bad experience?"

"You didn't say truth or dare."

"Yeah, you're only ahead by about five questions, deal with it."

"One guy tried, it hurt like hell. I said never again."

"Did he just shove it in or did he stretch you first?"

"Stretch?"

"I have had my whole hand in a girl's ass, I'll bet she came thirty times in that ten minutes. I took my time, made sure she enjoyed it. I had fingers and toys in there for over an hour before the hand went in."

Cat's eyes were wide open and her jaw had dropped. "Hell, no!"

Jase smiled and gave a light chuckle, "That is definitely not for everyone, I wouldn't even suggest it unless she wanted it."

"How do you know if girls like shit like that? How do you find them?"

"We talk about it first. If sex partners know what each other wants and likes, the sex is better. You say 'hell, no' to anal, but what if the next guy you are with doesn't know you don't like it? He sticks a finger in there, or licks it, or tries something else. It's over for the night isn't it? That conversation before sex may not be sexy, but the sex is better for it."

"You're into that 50 Shades shit aren't you?"

Another chuckle from Jase, "No." He leaned across the table toward her. "50 Shades tried to be into the same shit that I am. It didn't make it."

"Can I see... well everything?"

"I will show you, but I want you to be sure you want to see it. We can talk about things for weeks, but when you see these things, your perceptions of a lot of things is going to change. That includes me. Some people see me as a monster. Most people, I don't care, but you are my little sis. I don't want that with you."

"Please, I promise I won't look at you different. Even though you did try and dry hump me this morning."

"You were humping, I just grabbed. Come on." He stood up and held his hand out for her. She took it and followed him down to his room.

He reached the closet door and opened it. "You have all that in there?"

"Yes," with laughter. He touched the spot that released the hidden panel and pushed it open.

"Cool." He pulled her through the opening into a different world.

The one window in the room was covered with a floor to ceiling black curtain. The first thing she saw was a big lumber X standing in the corner, only a few feet away from that was what looked like a saw horse that was padded, and a leg rest on either side. Down the wall all kinds of things were hanging on the wall.

The word whip came to mind for several items, but they were all different. She saw a few different paddles hanging near them, then came long thin sticks, some wood, a couple plastic and a couple that looked like a graphite material. Next was a chest of drawers that was fairly plain looking. She would come back to that. The Hitachi was hanging on the wall, it had several items hanging around it that looked like they would fit on the head of it.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jase and Cat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds