• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In The Night Garden Pt. 07

In The Night Garden Pt. 07

Tom led Eva through yet another dark hallway; she could hear the faint sound of music coming from the room ahead along with muffled voices. They stopped at the door and Tom gave her a wink.

"Ready to go down the rabbit hole?"

She smiled nervously as he opened the door, and Eva was given a sight she wasn't at all prepared for.

The room was warmer than the last, decorated with translucent black curtains that divided the room into sections. She focused her eyes and peered into one of the sections and saw that there were people; some in negligée like the ones she'd seen before, but others were completely naked. She quickly looked away, but found that her eyes had deceived her by staring once again.

In one of the cubicles there was a masked woman laid naked on her back, with a man's head positioned between her spread eagled legs; feasting on her hungrily. Another woman in red underwear, also wearing a mask sat behind her, playing with her nipples; the naked woman's head resting on her as she moaned in ecstasy. Eva gawped at them, unable to look away.

She suddenly felt warm inside and her body began to relax; she wasn't sure what it was he'd given her, but she was unable to feel worried. All she felt was warmth, and calm, and a stirring urge below.

"You like what you see?" Tom asked, holding her to him, caressing her hips, moving his hands over her breasts as she let out a gasp.

"What is this?" She asked timidly, "what did you give me?" Tom tilted his head to rest on her shoulder behind her, his lips trailing along her shoulder to the back of her neck. She leant into him a little as they both watched the threesome through the veil; and she could feel herself getting wet.

"Just a little something to relax you," he purred, his hands sliding up her thighs underneath her dress, "I thought you might like it, watching another woman being pleasured, having others watch me pleasure you." She continued to stare at the three as the masked man moved up the bed, and entered the naked woman whose hands were now bound to the bed frame with silken scarves. The woman behind her giggled as the naked woman groaned loudly.

"Others...watch us?" Eva asked dreamily, as Tom fingered her lace underwear, pushing it to one side, feeling the pool of arousal he found there. She sighed as a fingertip found her clit and began to rub it softly.

"I want them to watch us," he whispered in her ear, "I want them to watch me touch you, to watch me fuck you; to see how beautiful you are, but know they can never have you; because you're mine. Isn't that right?" His fingers were more firm now, pressing and circling her nub as she caught her breath. She felt a finger push its way inside of her, and another followed. She let out a soft moan as his fingers worked lazily in and out of her from behind; her eyes never leaving the three behind the curtain. Tom's rhythm matched that of the man who was slowly making love to the naked masked woman, her soft groans turning into loud cries. The pressure of his fingers pushing tightly through her walls made her shake; she could feel her herself close to coming around his fingers.

"No, you're not ready to come yet," he teased as he withdrew his fingers from her and brought them up to Eva's mouth; allowing her to taste her own sweetness. She closed her eyes and licked her lips. "I haven't even started with you yet."

He held out his hand and she placed hers in his, letting him guide her through another curtain to a room with a large empty bed, covered in satin and huge puffy pillows.

Tom took off his jacket and sat down on an armchair positioned in the corner before the bed and loosened his tie, throwing it over his shoulder behind him, and unbuttoned the top half of his shirt revealing part of his bronzed, perfectly toned torso; whilst Eva stood a few feet away from him on the other side of the room.

"Take off your dress," he demanded, "slowly." She was still for a moment, and looked into

Tom's eyes as he nodded in encouragement. She reached around the back of her dress, slowly pulling down the fine zipper as Tom watched; stroking himself as she stepped out of the dress revealing skimpy navy blue lace underwear, the cups resembling mermaid shells.

"Now the bra," he commanded again, and again she obeyed; their eyes never leaving each other's. She unhooked the clasp from the front and let it fall, so she was stood completely naked apart from her panties before him.

He sucked in the air in approval and smiled. "Mmmm, very nice, now come here," he said, beckoning her with his finger. She slowly strode over to him, her nipples stiffening with each step. He parted her legs as she stood and placed his hands on her hips, tilting his head downward so he was face to face with her sex. She could feel his breath against her and began to tremble.

"Relax, baby, I've got you," he soothed, the vibration of his deep voice humming through her. He ran his tongue over the lace of her panties as his hands caressed her ass and grabbed firmly at her cheeks; she sighed and rolled her head back to gaze up at the ceiling that was covered in gold lights, much like the ones in the ballroom.

She began to feel unsteady so she placed her hands on his shoulders after stumbling a little. He let out a muffled laugh and bit the hem of her panties, tugging at them with his teeth, using his other hand to pull them down to the floor to bare her hairless pussy to him. He looked up at her, and flashed that devilish smile.

"Kneel." Yet another command which she immediately obeyed, almost as if she were under some kind of spell where she was simply unable to say no to him. He cupped his hands over her face and pulled her to him, kissing her tenderly on the lips, and moved over to nibble at her earlobe.

"Put your mouth on me." She looked up at him, the intense expression on his face told her that he was close to losing control, that he wanted her. His smooth hard length towered in front of her eyes, and without looking away she lowered her mouth around him. He let out an exhilarated moan as she licked and sucked on him, quietly moaning into him sending tiny throbbing vibrations through his body. She could feel him twitching inside her mouth, and when she looked up, his eyes had rolled into the back of his head, almost lost in pleasure. He quickly snapped out of it and gently eased Eva off of him.

"That felt almost too good," he laughed, bringing her to stand up again, "I thought I was gonna shoot my load then and there! But I can't do that when you're stood here, desperate for me to fuck you." He stood up to meet her, and brought his hand up to a nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it lightly as it hardened at his touch.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He cooed, one hand still fondling her breast, and the other reaching down to play with her again. Eva closed her eyes and sighed heavily through her nose, not saying a word.

"I want to hear you say it, Eva, so tell me, do you want me to fuck you?" His finger ran softly along the length of her pussy, pushing inside ever so slightly to find the tip of her clit, and back out; torturing her. She breathed heavily, her eyes clenched shut.

"Yes," she whispered, "I want you to fuck me." He smiled at those words, his cock twitching in anticipation; but he had her right where he wanted her, and he was enjoying this far too much.

"There's a good girl," he said softly, praising her obedience, "but I didn't hear you say, please." His fingers were still teasing her now red hot clit; she was so fucking sexy, he had no idea how she didn't realise it herself. Every man who'd ever laid eyes on her looked at her for a little too long, mentally undressing her. But he didn't have to imagine, she was here, naked in front of him, and obeying his every command.

"Please," she whimpered quietly, as he slipped two fingers inside of her, feeling her juices drip over them. He groaned eagerly, barely able to contain himself. He took a deep breath, and plunged his fingers as deep inside as they could go; Eva cried out, she became rigid as he held her in place by the small of her back.

"Please what?" He whispered, keeping his fingers deep inside of her, wiggling them between her tight walls. He knew he was torturing her, but he was willing to give her everything she wanted; he just wanted her to need him first.

"Please Tom," she begged, "please fuck me, now." That was all he needed to hear.

"Good girl. Now lie down on the bed," he ordered; quickly taking a breast into his mouth and sucking hard on her nipple, making her yelp softly as he then let it fall. She backed away from him and sat down at the edge of the bed, looking up at him.

"I said, lie down." And she obeyed, sighing shakily. He slowly took off the rest of his clothes and stood at the foot of the bed; his hard dick springing from his tight boxer shorts. He pulled his boxers down and stepped out of them, got onto the bed and crawled up to her until they were face to face. He stared into her eyes, and she stared starry eyed back into his. The tip of his cock poked at her now soaking wet entrance, and she let out another quiet whimper.

"What the fuck have you done to me, Eva?" He growled as he kissed her eagerly, his tongue searching for hers, and with a loud groan he thrust deep into her pussy.

She cried out in both pain and pleasure, not expecting such an impact as the full length of him sank into her. He breathed sharply and grunted as his lips crushed against hers, his tongue playing forcefully with hers; her entire body trembling beneath his weight.

She could hear hushed voices from behind the curtain, and could just make out a masked man and woman watching them; the woman was touching herself as the man played with her bare breasts. Eva pulled away from Tom's kiss and pushed at his chest.

"Tom, stop; they're watching us," she gasped breathlessly. Tom chuckled and nestled his head into her neck.

"Let them watch," he whispered back, biting her there softly, "but seeing as they are, we'd better put on a good show."

He leant back to kneel, pulling Eva up onto his lap and wrapping her legs around his waist, his cock still deep inside her.

"You're enjoying this, "he grinned, "I can tell. Just go with it babe, they love watching you; they love watching me fuck you." He took her jaw in his hand, raising it up, and licked her lips softly, snaking his tongue inside her mouth as he lifted her up off of his length, and pulled her forcefully back down. She cried out as he quickened his pace, her breasts bouncing as he thrusted into her.

She felt euphoric, but confused as to why she wasn't freaked out, put off by the couple watching them through the thin curtain; she'd never dreamed of doing anything like this before, and she'd usually be dead set against it. She knew it was the drug, but she couldn't feel afraid, she couldn't worry; all she could feel was the man inside her, and the eyes on her as she was being fucked, and it turned her on so much it scared her.

Tom pumped into her over and over; making Eva moan and cry out. He grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged on it, sending a shot of pain through her head and ran his other hand over her breasts, grabbing each one firmly before moving his hand up to her neck; closing it around her throat.

"Tell me you're mine," he demanded as he rammed himself into her, over and over, "tell me I'm the only man you want inside you, tell me I'm the only man you want to fuck you."

Her eyes gazed up towards the ceiling, and then turned towards the masked woman who was now being entered from behind by the masked man as they watched her. She stayed silent.

"Tell me, Eva," he pleaded, louder this time, his grip on her throat becoming tighter. She panicked for a moment, believing that he really wanted to hurt her.

"I - I'm yours," she choked, looking back up at him, "I'm yours, no one else's." His other hand still pulled tightly on her hair, his pace never slowing.

"Tell me you love me, Eva," he panted, his darkened eyes burning into her, as if they were searching into her soul.

"I - I..."

"Tell me," he begged, his hand still at her throat, his pace quickening as he fucked her harder than she'd ever been fucked before. Eva could hear the masked woman behind the curtain groaning loudly, and she began to convulse under him, a powerful orgasm rumbling inside of her like thunder at the beginning of a storm.

"Tell me, Eva, now!" His hand gripped her neck so tightly she could barely breathe, she thought she might pass out, but the feeling was incredible, unlike anything she'd ever felt. She could feel the fire searing through her, her clit was throbbing, dangerously close to the edge. The feeling was so intense, tears formed in her eyes.

"I love you," she croaked, the tears escaped and ran down her cheeks. He released his grip on her throat and continued to pound into her.

"That's it," he growled, "now come for me, babe, come with me." He let out a loud final roar and they came explosively together. It

felt like fireworks were being let off inside her as she felt his hot seed shoot into her womb. She sat in a daze with him still inside her.

Tom slumped back on the bed, panting heavily. Eva was still on top of him; stroking her bruised throat. His hand reached for hers as he eased her down to lay next to him, and kissed her passionately. The couple through the curtain had come with them, and were now locked in a loving embrace. The masked woman giggled breathlessly, and they slunk off to find a bed of their own.

"So how did that feel?" He asked, reaching down to rub her throbbing pussy tenderly. She stared up at the ceiling, trying to gather her thoughts, not quite being able to find the words for how she was feeling. The truth was that she didn't know; she didn't know whether what Tom had begged her to say was true, or whether it was just part of the fantasy that was this evening.

After spending a few minutes laying on the bed in silence; Eva felt a little more sober. She sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, gathering her clothes from off the floor. She pulled on her bra and panties and stepped into her dress, wiggling as she pulled it up over her.

"What's up?" Tom asked, propping himself up onto his elbow, "I didn't say we were done."

"Well I'm saying we are, I have to get back to the party," she scolded, "and so should you." She struggled with the zipper on the back of her dress; Tom was watching in amusement, still lying naked on the bed.

"A little help?" She asked.

"I'd rather not," Tom purred, pulling the zipper she'd managed to pull up slightly by herself back down, teasing her. She groaned and turned back away from him.

"Just zip me up, please?" She pleaded frustratedly; and in a strange turn of the tables, he obeyed. He began to dress himself, as he agreed that they really ought to get back to his father's party, and show his face a little. He wished Eva would see that they were perfect together, his father would think so too; that or he'd be furiously jealous, as he'd always had a soft spot for his Evie; the sexy little redhead at the front desk.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that; you loved every second of it." He slid his arms around her waist, pulling her to him. She closed her eyes and let him kiss her for a moment, then gently pulled away.

"Can we not talk about this now, please? I really have to get back." He released her and let her fuss around putting her shoes back on.

"Fine," he relented, "but I know for a fact that that is the hardest you've ever come in your life. I felt it, and you certainly felt it. There's no shame in pleasure, Evie."

She cringed in guilt at the thought of what they'd just done, but her pussy throbbed I'm betrayal; telling her that he was right.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In The Night Garden Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 414 milliseconds