• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Never Ending Desire

The Never Ending Desire

Some men always desire something more, but little do they know that what they desire is not at all what they truly want.

Kaden didn't know he was gay, as far as you could define his sexuality in a two way street. Kaden loved girls, always had, always would. Growing up in an ordinary family, in an ordinary street and an ordinary town, Kaden always wanted more. When he finally got a girlfriend at nineteen he managed to slid one of his fingers down her pants and feel the warmth in between her legs, he was interrupted by the shuffles of parents on the corridor. The thought of them catching Kaden excited him beyond compare, so he pushed more fingers down, only to be stopped by the girl. Rejection didn't anger Kaden, like it does most men, it bored him. So quickly after leaving his young girlfriend's house, Kaden found himself hanging out in the room of the nerd of the class, a young skinny boy whose name Kaden didn't care about. Without going into details, Kaden felt all the warmth he wanted to feel that night.

It wasn't until college that Kaden truly lost his virginity. As he grew more disgruntled with his life, girls responded less and less to him. He answered this unsatisfaction not by resorting to boys but by going to the gym. At age twenty, without really trying to achieve anything with it, Kaden at the physicality of a top athlete. An eight pack, wrapped in tight skin, stretching over his stomach ending in well defined muscle lines on his hips. Up north two perfect rounded man boobs were topped with noticable nipples. Kaden adored himself in the mirror every day and would sometimes jerk himself off of his own reflection. He was a hunk and he knew it, but girls didn't throw themselves at their feet like he expected.

It wasn't until he joined a fraternity and took a reasonably drunk girl up to one of the rooms that Kaden got where wanted to go. She was wild, horny for any dick really, not even knowing his name. But he didn't care. Kaden shoved his long, shockingly broad nine inch dick inside her wet pussy and pushed in so far she slid halfway up the bed. It had hurt her and she asked to slow down, but slowing down bored Kaden. So he repeated his hard thrusts. She screamed in fulfillment, begging him to continue, but Kaden only needed one more hard thrust before he came in her. Though short lived, Kaden had found a new purpose in life. Not just sex or penetration, but making people scream with his cock.

Losing your virginity is a hyped event, but something truly did change in Kaden. He was less angry, less disgruntled. He had a confidence and obvious masculinity that attracted pussy like never before. Suddenly, Kaden was the one rejecting others. He didn't just want any pussy, he wanted a woman that could and at the same time couldn't handle him. He soon found Flora, a beautiful blonde Christian, who continuously told him she fucked everyone, right up to the point that he had her cock in her and bent her over her shrine in her room. Flora maintained she slept around but Kaden knew she was loyal to only his cock. It was his manhood that made her scream in agony and pleasure, his wild humping that drove her stupid. He and Flora fucked sometimes three times a day, in alleyways and libraries, in backseats and even once on the dance floor when everyone was too drunk to notice. Every time Flora screamed his dick was nothing impressive but every time she orgasmed because he rubbed her clit in ways no man ever thought of. Yes, Kaden always loved girls and now more than ever.

It was three A.M. when Kaden's phone started ringing louder than a fire alarm. Cranky that he forgot to turn off the sound, Kaden picked up. It was Jason, his little brother. His car was stolen and he was stuck at the pool where he had done one of those bizarro midnight swims serious people do. At his fraternity every older member got a pledge they were responsible for and Jason was his. Jason was a swimmer, lean and tall, with brown hair and green eyes. He didn't have an ounce of fat on his body. Jason was straight, but very fragile. His high school girlfriend had dumped him recently and Jason was utterly shocked by this. Loyal to her, he never participated in the boning rituals at the fraternity. Kaden didn't really like Jason but the responsibility of brother hood trumps personal grievances. So Kaden climbed over the spent body of Flora, put on the minimal amount of clothes and picked up Jason.

You can't imagine a more pathetic sight than Jason, who apparently hadn't noticed his keys were missing until after the door of the pool locked behind him, was waiting outside shivering in his t-shirt and shorts, hair still wet from the shower. Kaden laughed so hard Jason first opted to walk. When the poor boy finally did enter the car he started to sob. Kaden hated crying people. You guessed it, they were boring. Jason noticed his friend's rejection and fled the car. The tears didn't stop flowing though and Kaden finally softened. He left the car too and walked over to Jason and gave him a hug. It was in this hug that Kaden noticed that Jason held on tightly to him, more so than a bro hug allows. In fact, Jason had no intent on letting go and rested his crying face on Kaden's broad shoulders. And Kaden got an urge he never had before: to kiss someone.

Without giving it any thought, Kaden planted his big lips on Jason's skinny ones and though he felt some resistance from his pupil, a little resistance never stopped Kaden before. He slid his tongue in Jason's mouth and the two were quickly making out passionately. Jason's fingernails clung to Kaden's shoulders through the thin fabric of his shirt. Kaden's big right hand felt the small swimmer's back and slid down to his tight bottom. His other hand cradled Jason's neck and chin, before pulling him away. Kaden looked into Jason's eyes silently and turned away. Upon Jason's confused look, Kaden opened the backseat door of the car and sat down. Jason walked over to him, his face still slightly sobbing, sniffing his nose. He took Kaden's hand who guided him inside. Jason sat on top of Kaden, his lips trembling, his eyes wide like a deer.

Kaden closed the door. He opened his pants and revealed his dick. Jason opened his mouth to protest, already reaching for the door to escape, but Kaden firmly grabbed the band of Jason's sweats and yanked them down revealing his bare ass. He spit in his hand, rubbed his cock from under Jason, and pushed the boy, first closer to him and then down. Jason was now entirely trembling, but obedient. He shrieked in pain, his face cringing, but Kaden was relentless. His cock had tasted the dry but inviting ring of Jason's ass and it wanted in. He pushed the head of his dick into the warmth of Jason's inside, once it had touched that, no amount of resistance stopped Kaden. He pushed Jason further and further down, until he could feel Jason's buttocks resting on his pants. His dick engulfed in soft warmth. Jason was crying again, silently sobbing, but simultaneously he held Kaden in the same tight embrace he did before. His head once again resting on Kaden's shoulder but now breathing loud and hard. Kaden moved his head and slid his tongue back in.

When Jason was lost in the tongue tango, Kaden bucked his hips. First gently, then harder, all the while keeping Jason's tongue entertained as so the boy wouldn't start wailing or complaining. Sure enough, Jason couldn't hold the pain in anymore and started moaning, crying out in pain and pleasure, his grip tightning, both his fingers as his asshole. Kaden started breathing heavy too, his arms grabbing the slim body and fucking it while his dick was in a tightness, a warmth he had never felt before. Neither Kaden nor Jason wanted the feeling to ever stop and for the longest time it didn't. Jason started to move faster himself, sliding down his ass up and down Kaden's big broad cock. Kaden went mad feeling Jason's tight ring sliding up and down his shaft and he needed to go further, deeper. He pushed Jason back against the passenger chair and thrusts his dick so far in he could feel Jason's sphincter against the base of his cock. Jason's mouth was wide open but no sound came out. Kaden pulled him back into a kiss, and then slung him on his back on the back seat, sinking his dick further into Jason's ass. This reminded Kaden of his first time, only now he needed to kiss Jason, hold his face while he bred him. And he did breed him. Warm sperm filled Jason's tight hole quickly after and ultimately drove Kaden's dick out. Once he had his orgasm, Kaden looked at the ravished boy in front of him and was satisfied in a way he had never been. Without doing anything else, he got out of the car, got into the front seat and drove back to the fraternity without saying a word.

Jason tried to contact Kaden many times after this, but Kaden never responded. He had quit the fraternity and had all but stopped sleeping around. He hadn't seen Flora since that night. Sex, for Kaden, was no longer an appealing thought. One night, when Kaden was smoking a joint, not minding anything except his own reflection, someone knocked on the door. Kaden opened and saw a a guy he had seen a couple of times at the gym: Farrid. Big as an ox, almost as hairy, but with a hairless face, piercing eyes and an weakening smile, Farrid was hard not to notice. The smile was nowhere to be seen as Farrid looked at Kaden with a face he could not place. Kaden looked down and noticed two things. He had barely any clothes on, courtesy of his narcissism, and he had a raging boner. Farrid noticed both things too and without saying a word he walked in and smacked Kaden so hard on his cheek, Kaden twirled 90 degrees before sinking to the ground. Somewhat numbed and disoriented, he heard someone else come in and the door close. There was no time to think, Farrid took of his shirt and dived on top of Kaden.

Farrid kissed him, surprisingly, but with such a sloppy kiss, his tongue rotating deeply through Kaden's mouth, his hands stroking the sides of his face, that Kaden didn't protest. He was overcome with sensations, overcome with a paralyzing desire. In a state of horniness Kaden had never experienced before, he wrapped his legs around the muscular side of the man on top of him. He tip of his cock hurt so badly wanted it to cum. He didn't notice Jason looking at him, not that he would've cared if he did. Farrid grabbed Kaden's hips and turned them around completely, throwing the upper body in a twirl as well. Kaden now faced the ground and his desk and felt his boxer being torn open. Before he could do anything, he felt a dry but humongous cock against his virgin asshole. Kaden wanted to negotiate lube but Farrid's big hand wrapped around Kaden's mouth and the cock entered him. Kaden screamed in the hand.

Kaden didn't know how Farrid could stand the initial dryness. Kaden didn't understand how he suddenly became wet like the girl he lost his other virginity to. Kaden didn't understand how the dick filled his asshole so completely that he finally felt whole. All Kaden understood was that Farrid's big arms embraced him with a warmth that exceeded all warmth felt before. As Farrid's big dick drilled him, tore him open and went deeper than anything ever should, Kaden shot load after load, drenching his boxers and the carpet in cum. Finally, Kaden looked to the side and saw Jason, jerking off. As Farrid's big body was on top of him, and he was unable to move, his body used as a superior body pumped in him for what felt like hours, all Kaden could feel was satisfied. Farrid moaned like an animal when he finally filled Kaden with cum and with the last thrusts of a dick inside of him, Kaden knew he never wanted anything else again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Never Ending Desire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds