• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Camping All Summer Pt. 01

Camping All Summer Pt. 01

Fiona was looking forward to the summer, the wonderful summer of 2014. The previous year her husband Jon made an impulse purchase of a bright yellow CJ Cruiser. The yellow SUV looked quite ridiculous, but Jon had got a great deal on it, perhaps in part due to the colour! But there was one thing that appealed to Fiona about the CJ Cruiser - it could pull a pretty big trailer. That was how Jon pitched the idea and that was how matrimonial peace was preserved. That autumn, Fiona found a good deal of her own and purchased a two year old Jay Flight 26BH. She booked a seasonal site at her favourite campground in Cavendish PEI - a campground with a wonderful pool.

Jon had just hauled the trailer over from New Brunswick in late June and Fiona's camping began. The idea was Jon and the kids would visit on weekends, when Jon could get time off work. The kids were preoccupied with their own social lives, and only expressed interest in weekends, with maybe a full week or two as well. Much of the time Fiona would likely be alone and she rather looked forward to a break.

It was a beautiful, warm, sunny late June day, when Fiona arrived at the pool. Fiona was somewhat self-conscious in her bathing suit as she had, in her words, a 'Mom's body'. Jon often assured her how sexy she looked and that many guys thought a mom in her 40s was most attractive, but she felt Jon was just being nice. But there were other moms there at the pool as Fiona picked her lounge chair, and Fiona started thinking maybe her figure was pretty good.

Then, she saw him. OMG!

The lifeguard. Not a teenage boy, but a man. Probably in his 30s, maybe ten years, ok, maybe a dozen years younger than her. Every woman has her 'type'. He was her type. A full head of hair, short well trimmed beard, abs of steel, handsome face and a nice smile. He greeted her, pointed to the rule board and the pool shower, and told her if she had any questions he was there to help. Fiona was smitten.

Fiona was very glad she had packed her toys with her. She knew she would need a hot date with her rabbit vibrator or one of the many other toys that night. Or, maybe even that afternoon ...

The pool crowd thinned out a lunchtime, and Fiona worked up the courage to go over and chat with the now not busy lifeguard. Eric told her that he taught phys-ed in Charlottetown PEI. Fiona told him about her joys of teaching English to hormone bound junior high kids in Moncton New Brunswick. They both laughed at that. Fiona felt an instant connection, two attractive people, both teachers. He saw her wedding band, minus engagement ring [who in their right mind wear a diamond to a pool] and asked if her husband was joining her later. Fiona mentioned that he would only be there on weekends due to his work, and the kids would come then as well.

They continued to chat, Fiona eying Eric more than normal conversation would suggest and Eric picked up on that. They swapped site numbers. Eric then asked what she was doing for dinner. Fiona mumbled something about grilling sausages on the BBQ, then Eric suggested they could go out to a nice restaurant just outside Cavendish. He told her his shift ended at 5 pm, and he'd need to shower etc. How about I pick you up at 6:15? Fiona agreed. Eric noticed the moms, kids and a few dads starting to return to lunch, so said - well Fiona, I'll drop by your campsite at 6:15 then!

Fiona felt them. The butterflies. She had never felt this way since she married Jon 18 years ago. She felt like she was playing with fire. She loved Jon. But, recent years were difficult. Oh, their marriage was awesome, well, except in bed. Jon had troubles getting erect. The doctor said it was his type II diabetes. He tried the pills, but the side-effects were scary. No more pills for you said his doctor. Jon's erectile dysfunction got worse. He remained at his flaccid size of about 2 inches. Soft, always.

Jon worked diligently to please Fiona in other ways. His hands, his tongue worked her body. But she ached for a cock, any cock, but preferably large. Jon had been quite large.

As the fantasies swirled in her head, Fiona imagined Eric, with a large, hard cock. And, uncut. Jon was cut. Fiona always wondered what an uncut cock would be like. Although Fiona had dated and made out with other guys before she met Jon, Jon was the one who took her cherry.

Fiona toyed with the idea of going back to the trailer to play with her toys and ease the tension. But, she thought the release of tension would make her loose her nerve and cancel the dinner date. Her thoughts turned to what she should wear for the date and whether she should tell Jon anything. She settled on wearing a very light white dress. She knew her white bra showed through that dress a little, but thought that was a little daring and she was in a mood to be daring. She sent a brief text to Jon noting she was at the pool and there was a real hunk of a life guard there. A few minutes later Jon texted her back, suggesting she go over and say hello. Fiona, texted back, I already introduced myself to Eric. Jon replied almost instantly, keep chatting with him, maybe he will ask you out on a date. Fiona replied, actually, he is picking me up for dinner at 6:30.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Camping All Summer Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds