• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 04

Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 04

12

The house that Tim and Mandy lived in was large and private with a big back yard and a swimming pool. Their parents had done well. But they were on holiday and the two teens had the house to themselves. Eighteen-year-old Tim and nineteen-year old -Mandy were friendly rivals, and once Mandy heard about Donkey Productions, she wanted in. She had finally gotten her chance. She didn't really need to be initiated; her trust fund was good enough, but having gotten a good look at the savage beast otherwise known as James' cock, she couldn't help herself, and when the director asked for a volunteer to do a little sucking, she stepped up. In her mind it was an initiation; after all, Tim was co-starring in the video, so her participation was her way of paying her dues. It also maintained their friendly rivalry.

Monica had plans for Mandy. She would show her the ropes and let her get a thorough understanding of the Donkey Productions mindset. Today she was Monica's assistant; following her around, watching her work, and helping out whenever possible. Olivia was busy back at the office and Jane would arrive in the afternoon. She was using the morning to work on the elephant-walk scene, which Monica was itching to use.

There were a lot of fresh female faces being used today. One was Jo, who worked as Pete's manager at the health club. She had been present at the unveiling of Fire Hose, their most recent release, and had shown herself to be suitable Donkey material. A combination of youth and attractiveness first appealed to Monica, but Jo also fucked like an animal in heat and she had even persuaded James to stick his big thing inside her pussy, which was not an easy feat. That she had to threaten him with a chastity device was beside the point; Jo was definitely a Donkey girl. Pete was a little hesitant about allowing her to take time away from work, but he was just holding out for a blowjob, and Jo was happy to comply.

Monica knew little about the other two women other than that Pete recruited them. Her ex-husband and co-founder of the company had an eye for what worked, so Monica was willing to use them sight unseen. Pete did show her a photo of Yanka, a twenty-year-old hottie who would be working with Jo in the morning scene. Monica almost choked when she first laid eyes on her. Where did Pete find them?

On a beautiful, Southern California summer morning, Monica was explaining the scene to Mandy.

"James and Tim were kicked out into the street naked, when we last left them, so we need to exploit that. They'll do a little streaking, but we're only going to use the driveway and the house. I would have loved to let them run through the streets, but I don't to get arrested."

Mandy smiled. "I think it would be sexy to have them run through the streets. It would add a touch of reality."

"It would, but it's not worth the effort. Our audience will be happy just to see the penises and the shame. We sell the fetish; always remember that. It doesn't have to be Citizen Kane. We'll have them run up the driveway. They see the house and they sneak up on it. They start looking through all the windows. They're hoping they can go inside and escape the embarrassing situation they're in. They're desperate; they need shelter, they need clothes. That's what we're selling. So they go around to the backyard, and...let me ask you, what do think would be more erotic? We could have girls sunbathing by the pool and they could spot the boys. Or we could have the backyard empty and then the girls come out and catch them there."

"I think the sooner you bring the girls into the scene the better, so I would have them already in the back yard."

Monica smiled. "I think you're getting it. We'll have the girls in miniskirts. Boners and miniskirts; that's our motto. The girls will be on the lounge chairs. No bathing suits, I want miniskirts...oh, wait until you see this." Monica took out her phone and showed Mandy a picture."

"Yikes!" Mandy suddenly felt inadequate in her tight gym shorts and tank top, which she had specifically chosen because it showed off her nipples. No bra for this girl today. And to think she thought she had dressed daringly. Would James even notice?

"Exactly. That crumpet would be wasted in a bikini. I told Pete to have her wear a dress just like this."

*****

Tim slept alone last night. He told his girlfriend Lynn that he needed to store up his energy for the camera.

Working with James was a challenge, and Tim needed to be on top of his game. But Tim had a lot of game. In Donkey terms, that meant ejaculations, and not just any ejaculation. Monica wanted to see cum fly, she liked distance and volume. On day one he had done okay; and he got to lick Jane's pussy too. Of course, this being Donkey, he also had his cock sucked by James, but you win some, you lose some. In Monica he trusted. He was completely comfortable doing whatever she asked him to do.

Tim slept nude, and as always, he woke up with morning wood. On a typical day he would have had done a quick jack off, but not today. He walked downstairs to the kitchen with a full woody. It didn't matter if his sister saw him, it wouldn't even matter if her friends saw him; having her at the video shoot yesterday had been liberating. He had even enjoyed watching her as she sucked James' large cock. It wasn't a matter of arousal, but rather about being comfortable in the other's presence. Monica somehow knew that he'd be happy with the way things worked out. In Monica he trusted.

James, meanwhile, drove to Tim's house with mixed emotions. Working for Donkey Productions had lost some of its allure. He was still thinking about Jane. For weeks all he wanted to do was get intimate with her, and now he had. He was still trying to figure out the significance. One thing for certain; he wasn't consumed with thoughts about her wardrobe choices, he didn't care what color panties she would be wearing, and it dawned on him that perhaps this was why Jane had brought him into her bedroom yesterday afternoon.

He arrived at the house and walked around to the backyard where Monica and Mandy were conversing. Mandy told him where he could leave his clothes. When James returned, both ladies observed that his penis was not erect. Mandy didn't care; a mostly-flaccid James was still pretty damn imposing, seeing that a massive rack of man-meat, somewhere between ten and eleven inches, dangled down from between his legs. Monica didn't show it, but she was a little concerned. Jane had told her everything during a late night phone call, and Monica worried about his psyche.

One slice of leftover pizza and a glass of orange juice later, Tim strolled into the backyard. Mandy scarcely took notice of her naked brother, or even that he was boned-up. Less than twenty-four hours after hooking up with Donkey Productions, Mandy had developed a casual attitude about male nudity, although Monica cast a quick glance at his penis. She had worked him over pretty good yesterday afternoon, and she wanted to make sure that he was in good condition. She was pleased with what she saw.

When Jo arrived she walked into the backyard, appropriately dressed for a Donkey Productions shoot. She had on a strapless, lightweight summer dress that was see-through when the sun caught it at a certain angle. Her colored panties could be made out through the material, and it was evident that she wasn't wearing a bra. "I'm ready," she announced. "And I see you boys are too!" Jo loved ogling naked men.

The crew filmed Tim and James as they tiptoed up the driveway. Monica had them use their hands to cover up their privates, thinking it would enhance their embarrassment. When they reached the house Monica instructed the cameras to get a lot of close-up shots of their butts. This was becoming a new passion of hers, and not only because her little Timmy had a real cute butt, but because...oh let's stop kidding, it was precisely because Tim's butt was her newest object of desire. Mandy thought that James had the cutest butt, but she wasn't the most objective person. She had James cock in her mouth yesterday, and she held out hope that his massive member would eventually find its way down to her lower regions.

Monica kept the boys at it and she kept the cameras rolling, as they had couldn't advance to the next scene without Yanka, and she was arriving with Pete. She had the naked boys attempt to open a window, without success. Then the camera filmed them as they snuck around to the backyard. Monica finally called for a break. They shot about fifteen minutes of film, most of which would end on the cutting room floor.

At last Pete's car turned into the long driveway. He pulled right up in front of the house where Monica, Mandy, Jo, James and Tim were waiting. Yanka was in the passenger seat. The first thing everyone noticed was the mane of blonde hair. Then the car door opened, Yanka swung around to get out and, as she did, the explosion of colors was mesmerizing. First there were the white vinyl boots, then the shiny black, clingy Lycra dress. And as Yanka's boot made contact with the ground a brilliant shade of yellow glared out and flashed everyone; bright yellow panties that her crotch was unable to hide. Yanka could not exit the car without revealing everything. The clingy dress was too constricting and too short.

She smiled at the five people who stared at her in wonderment, as if she were an alien from another planet. Pete walked around to her side of the car and said: "well, what do you think?" He put his arm around her shoulder, proud of his new discovery. Five people remained speechless, but two erect penises spoke most eloquently. In an instant Monica knew that Yanka's $500 fee would be money well spent, though she was wary of Tim's boner, which had some added bounce in it. He'd be working with Jo, she decided.

Yanka looked slutty, for lack of a better word. James had previously imagined that Jane was slutty, and maybe she was on the inside, but on the outside she looked refined. Yanka, however, looked slutty on the outside, enhanced in part by her exaggerated eyelashes and dark eye shadow, and her almost white-colored hair with the dark roots, which spilled delicately down over her shoulders. And the dress, it seemed to be it's widest at the waist, narrowing as it hugged her thighs. It was so tight it left an indentation below her crotch. There was maybe two inches of material below her crotch, which pressed against her perfectly proportioned thighs. It would not be possible to sit in that dress without exposing everything, and damn, those yellow panties tugged at everyone's senses. Donkey Productions was used to miniskirts, but Yanka's took things to another level. Jane's short dresses made her look erotic and sexy, Jessie looked elegant in hers, but Yanka looked cheap. Not price-wise, but attitude-wise. Her dress, combined with those white boots, announced to the world that she was a ticking sex bomb and that she was for sale; there was no escaping it.

Tim couldn't help but stare. His cock was as hard as it could be, and Mr. Penis was no longer wavering between ten and eleven inches. Yanka deserved of the full fourteen, and she got it. James was fully erect and wore the dopey grin on his face that was an indicator of unbridled lust. Monica had seen it before, and she was no longer worried about his psyche. Mandy knew his erection was not for her, and she held out hope that it was her brother who'd be working with Yanka and not James, for how insignificant her tight gym shorts and revealing tank top now seemed. It was also unfortunate for Jo, for she had been relegated to a consolation prize. She was worthy of better, but she looked wholesome, which didn't lead to jealousy amongst other women. Yanka, on the other hand, looked like she'd steal your man away. Not permanently perhaps, but definitely for a one-night stand. She oozed sex. James was thinking that Pete was one lucky bastard. Tim was thinking about discreetly inquiring how much it would cost to rent Yanka for an evening.

Everyone went into the back yard, although the men made sure to walk behind Yanka to take in the view.

"Are you boning that," Tim asked, with a little bit of jealously? Damn, that Yanka was hot.

"I am, but it ain't free," Pete replied. "Jesus, she costs five hundred a day."

"Is she a dominatrix like Jessie," asked James? If she wasn't, she sure ought to be, he thought. She could cut his balls off and he'd say thank you. His cock was already yearning.

"Dominatrix?" Pete removed his shirt and showed off his back. It was crisscrossed with welts, scratches, and abrasions.

"Cat o' nine tails," he said. "It rips the shit out of you, but man, does it get your dick hard."

"I wouldn't need any help to get my dick hard for her. She is fucking unbelievable!" Tim was overwhelmed with sexual arousal.

"Sleazy hot," opined James.

"Jesus, look at you two. You're both ready to shoot a fucking load right here."

Tim's hormones were racing. "Man, what I would like to do to her..."

"Careful," said James, "she might hear you."

"Don't worry about it," said Pete. "That dumb broad only speaks about ten words of English. I taught her to say 'bitch' and 'blowjob'. What you gotta worry about is the big boss woman. You always gotta be careful when you're poking the boss."

"Where's she from," asked James?

"I don't know; Romania, Bulgaria, one of those fucking places."

Yanka turned around. "Moldavia," she said.

"Whatever, keep walking. And keep shaking your ass. We're ready to fucking bust a nut, watching your tight little butt."

"That's good," she replied, shaking it in an exaggerated manner for effect.

Pete was slightly embarrassed, and he lowered his voice a little. "I swear, I didn't think the cunt spoke English. She was messing with me last night."

"So who's better," asked James, "her or Jessie?"

"You'll find out for yourself soon enough. Jessie's working tomorrow...Oh shit, I forgot. I got a date with Jessie tonight."

"What's wrong with that?"

"I'm scheduled to do a scene with Yanka after you deviates get through with her."

"So?"

"So there's no way I can hide it from Jessie. She'll figure it out and make me pay. Goddamn, she'll make me pay. She can do things to you that Yanka can only dream about doing. Jessie is a fucking pro."

"If you could choose one of the other," asked James, who would it be, Jessie or Yanka?"

"Let me put it this way. Jessie, you can take anywhere. You could take her to the fucking White House. But Yanka...you go out with her and everyone's gonna know that you're a pervert, a fucking sickie. I mean, just look at that fucking piece of ass!" To be sure, it was wiggling seductively.

"What are you men talking about," inquired Monica? But she knew.

*****

Monica was good at improvisation, and she made a scene up on the fly. She was sure that big Jim and little Tim would be happy. She also knew that they'd have two ejaculations each this morning. It would be unavoidable. She needed to utilize Yanka as best she could, and there's no way the boys would be able to hold off. Yanka was a multiple-orgasm kind of Donkey girl.

The scene began with Jo and Yanka reclining on the lounge chairs. Monica had a camera trained in front of them, the better to catch a panty shot. No sooner did Yanka see the camera than she bent her knee ever so slightly, which opened up her crotch for a better angle. To the viewer it would look inadvertent, but Monica knew. This girl is good, the thought. Jo noted how warm it was, and lifted the hem of her dress to fan herself. Jo's panties were blue, royal blue. She wasn't showing as much as Yanka, but it was done in a way to make her exposure appear accidental. The perv factor was pretty high; Monica was pleased. The boys then came around into the yard. All they could see were the backs of the lounge chairs, and by the time they realized that there were girls sitting in them it was too late. They had been spotted.

Jo screamed and threatened to call the police. Tim begged and pleaded, and the boys agreed to do whatever the girls asked them to do. It was hard for them to concentrate on dialogue, as Yanka was rendering them speechless, so Jo covered for them and did most of the talking. Monica paused.

When they resumed filming Jo was standing up with James an Tim on either side of her. They were posing for photographs; Yanka was taking pictures with her cell phone. One of the camera girls was positioned behind them, to get a good look at Yanka, while another camera was situated behind Yanka, focusing on Jo and the naked boys. A third camera was capturing everything from a side angle. Monica had covered all of her bases.

Jo and Yanka switched places. Tim was now wearing the dopey grin that had been the exclusive property of James. It was a look that said 'I can't believe how lucky I am, standing naked next to this sexy thing'.

Yanka put her arms around the boys' shoulders and smiled for the cell phone camera. She had to extend herself to reach up to James, and her clingy dress rose just enough to make things interesting. Monica figured that people would be salivating when they saw the scene. A tenth of an inch higher and her yellow panties would be peeking out. As it currently stood, the frustration would be palpable.

"Hold that position!" Monica was excited. Boners and miniskirts - here it was, the money shot, the takeaway. She now knew that she had her image for the cover of the DVD when it was released.

"Keep rolling," said Monica, "we'll cut out what we have to." James and Tim were aroused to their boiling point. Tim's penis looked mighty impressive when it was stiff. Firmness was just as important as size, Monica thought, wishing that she could cut the scene and take Tim inside for a private session. It was sticking up at a forty-five degree angle, but more importantly; it had bounce. Monica loved seeing bounce. It made it appear that the penis was a live entity with a mind and a soul of its own. It was now time to spring her improvisation.

"Tim, what hand do you use for beating off?"

"Right."

"James. What about you?"

"I can do either one."

"Okay, then do your left. Guys, when I give the signal I want you to beat off. Jo, you are capturing it on your cell phone. Yanka, you're just watching them as they do it. Okay? Let's roll."

Tim and James each began to stroke their meat. James took the slow and steady approach. Tim went for fast and furious; call it the Yanka effect.

"Slow down Tim, I want to see if you guys can cum at the same time." But her words were in vain.

Tim was overcome with passion. He imagined each stroke of his cock as a piston going in and out of Yanka's vagina. His mind was working overtime. He could smell her perfume; he could feel her body heat. Yanka gripped her arm tighter around his shoulder.

"I want cum," she breathed, softly, transfixed by the sight of Tim pleasuring himself into a trancelike state. Tim began to grunt.

"Okay, okay...that's it. Oh yeah...fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum." A long burst of sperm shot out, narrowly missing Jo, who was standing about seven or eight feet away, pretending to capture the moment on her cell phone. Or maybe she wasn't pretending. It didn't matter.

Tin kept spurting, grunting loudly as each blast love juice flew out from his pee-hole. Yanka made sure that he remained upright throughout the duration. Her support was so subtle that most people would not even notice it, but Monica wasn't most people. I have to use her again, she thought, and soon.

James was willing to let Tim shoot first, because he now had center stage. All eyes would be focused on him as he beat his meat into submission. He began to playfully manipulate his enormous organ. Jo wore a big smile. She probably really was capturing it on her phone. About ninety seconds after Tim had shot his load James began to give indications that his too was imminent. His stroking got shorter and faster. His face contorted. He began to breathe harder. He could sense that Yanka was staring at his cock, and that was the ultimate turn-on, the last fleeting image; the final thought in his mind before the eruption. He stood on his tiptoes, quickened his pace, and with a loud grunt he muttered "YEAH!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds