• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sisters Pt. 02

Sisters Pt. 02

We moved inside the house and as the girls had a shower I ordered some takeaway pizza. I heard giggling and laughter coming from the bathroom and went to see what was going on, as I looked into the bathroom I saw young Emma on her knees on the shower floor licking and fingering her older sister Holly's pussy, I wondered how long they had been enjoying each other's bodies and if their parents knew that their daughters were sexually active with each other and how much they liked to fuck.

I stood there naked stroking my cock to hardness again, watching Emma hungry eat her sisters pussy, Holly's was leaning against the shower cubicle, her hands holding Emma's head tight against her pussy. I was about to join them in the shower when the front doorbell rang, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist and answered the door to the pizza delivery guy with our pizzas , after paying him I placed the pizza on the table, and called out to the girls that the pizza had arrived.

Both girls walked into the kitchen naked and sat down at the table and started to eat. As we ate our pizzas we chatted about everything and nothing, but I wanted to know about their sexual experiences and asked how long they had been sexually active. Holly spoke of her first time, it had been with one of her male teachers who she had sucked at school, he then took her home to his wife and she had a 3 some with them.

The teacher's wife was gorgeous with large breasts and a shaved pussy and she learned a lot from her, the woman also showed Holly how to shave her pussy.

Holly often visited them over the holidays because she loved being fucked by her teachers large thick cock, even tho she had a few boyfriends she fucked, they all were too young and inexperienced for her and never gave her a orgasm like the couple did.

When I asked Emma how she got started, at first she didn't want to tell me until her sister told her it was alright. Emma told me how there had been an older boy she loved who kept pressuring her to fuck him, she was still a virgin and she would suck him off instead of fucking him as he fingered her pussy and played with her young breasts.

It was when she was at his house, laying naked on his bed sucking his cock, when the bedroom door opened and in walked the boy's father.

Emma went on to tell me, I tried to cover my body with the bed sheets, but the boy stopped me and told me to let his father look at me as I sucked his cock. When shot his load into my mouth and made me swallow it, as he released my head I saw that his father was now naked and he was now pushing his fat cock into my mouth as I pleaded for him not too, he grabbed my hair and pumped my head up and down until he shot his load into my mouth for me to swallow.

My face and hair was covered in their cum as they both pulled my nipples and squeezed my breasts. The boy's father shoved his fat finger inside my pussy and as he pumped his finger in and out my pussy, I felt a sharp pain as his finger went in deep breaking my hymen. I was sore at first but then it started to feel great as he kept pumping his finger inside me, my pussy had never been so wet like it was.

As the boy kept playing with my nipples he started kissing my mouth me shoving his tongue deep into my mouth. When I felt my pussy being stretched I looked down to see the boy's father was pushing his cock into my pussy. I tried to resist but he was to strong plus his son was holding me down encouraging his dad to fuck me. After his dad filled me with his seed, he took his father's place and shoved his cock inside me and he fucked me hard and fast.

I had to suck them both again and they both fucked me again, then I was told to have a shower and dress and the boy's father drove me home. As I started to get out the car, he pulled me close to him giving me a kiss on the lips and squeezed my breast again. Then handed me fifty dollars telling me to buy myself something new. I went straight to my room and closed my bedroom door and phoned Holly who came straight home, when I told her what happened she cuddled me in her arms and explained not all men were like that.

Emma told me how Holly introduced her to a few of her boyfriends that would treat her like she should've of been treated, she fucked and sucked a few, but also loved how her sister made her feel. I pulled Emma onto my lap, giving her a kiss on the cheek, I cuddled her and told her how beautiful she was and how she deserved to be treated gentle and spoilt. She gave me a wonderful full on kiss, her tongue wrestling with mine, I felt her hand go between her parted legs and to take hold and start stroking my cock.

As I looked at Holly I saw that her fingers were pumping in and out her pussy and she was dripping her juices all over the floor, she then suggested we all head to the bedroom for an early night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sisters Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds