• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rite of Passage - Joel's Story Pt. 02

Rite of Passage - Joel's Story Pt. 02

123

After that first night, and for the remainder of January and into February, June and Joel fucked every chance they could. Though wracked with guilt, to June, it was like a narcotic. The more she fucked Joel, the more she wanted to fuck him. Her guilt came from the conflict she felt about her marriage. In their youth, she and Tom agreed to be open about their sex life. She could not imagine a way to tell Tom she was fucking his son!

She and Joel took outlandish risks. Just last week, June was doing the laundry. Joel helped by emptying the hampers and bringing it to the laundry room. Tom was upstairs in his home office working on an important report. Lately, there were always important reports.

"So mom, when do you wear these?'

June was leaning over the washer balancing the load as she filled it. She was aware her dress rode up revealing her ass and probably her pussy. However, the relationship between her and her son had reached that level of familiarity where she felt no embarrassment at him ogling her nether regions. She actually enjoyed it.

"What, baby?" She looked over her shoulder. Joel had a lopsided grin on his face as he held up her lacy black French cut panties.

"Gimmee those, Mister," she giggled. When she reached for them, he held them above his head. She walked closer and tried to jump up and grab them.

"Whoop!" She exclaimed as he wrapped one arm around her waist and lifted her off her feet. "Put me down," she whispered hoarsely, "your father is right upstairs."

"Put them on so I can see how you look."

"Absolutely not! I have told you we have to be careful."

"Fine," he said smiling, "I'll take these to my room and you can model them next time you sneak down after dad is sleep."

"Joel no! What if your father finds my panties in your room? Okay! Okay! Stand by the door and listen for your father."

Joel handed his mother her panties. Neither of them realized that a subtle change was occurring. More and more, Joel made requests that she knew exposed them to discovery. Less and less, she resisted him. She enjoyed the way he took charge of her.

June stepped to the middle of the laundry room. Nervously, she glanced at the open laundry room door. This is so risky, she thought. What would she say if Tom caught her modelling panties for his son? She grasped the hem of her loose fitting cotton print dress with sweaty palms and pulled it over her head. A warm tingly feeling suffused her body as she watched her son staring at her nakedness. She rarely wore underwear at home anymore.

She realized that while she repeatedly admonished him to keep the secret of their incest, she did little things to arouse his ardor, to make him want her even more.

She watched Joel's eyes widen. They hungrily surveyed her body. I love it when he devours me with his eyes, she thought.

"You are so beautiful!"

June blushed as she stepped into the panties. She turned her back to her son and wiggled her hips seductively as she slowly slid the silky material up her legs and over her behind. She felt deliciously sexy as she put on her impromptu show. She held her arms away from her body and did a slow pirouette.

"Well? Have you seen enough?"

Her heart pounded in her chest. Tom was only one floor and a flight of stairs from them. She could see the bottom of the stairs through the open door behind Joel. At the same time, she felt herself wetting the crotch of the panties. Showing off to her son with her husband so close added an element of risk and excitement she was starting to enjoy.

Joel walked over, grabbed her around the waist, and lifted her off her feet. "Mom, I could never get enough of you." Joel spun her around.

Joel's nose crinkled as the aroma of her arousal assaulted his nose. He marveled that June and Helen's aroma was different but the same. The same applied to how they tasted when they had oral sex. Although he thought his mother's pussy scent was stronger when she was aroused. He wondered if he were blindfolded could he separate them by odor and taste?

He ended the spin by sitting her on the washing machine. "No Joel No!" She struggled but he was larger and stronger. June's pussy flooded the crotch of the panties. The intensity of her need was so strong she felt lightheaded.

"SHHHH Mom! Dad will hear you," Joel said, a big grin on his face.

June watched wild eyed as her son push her panties to the side. He is so strong, so strong. She was acutely aware of being naked except for the panties. The nipples on her small breasts were rigid and aching. Her heart pounded in her chest. There was the distinct metallic taste in her mouth as she experienced an adrenalin rush. Her eyes flicked from the incredible sight of her son's pulsating cock to the open door. Just beyond was the staircase. This is so crazy!

"You rascal! You planned this!"

She bit her lip to hold back her groans as Joel's cock pressed against her wet swollen vaginal lips. Despite her protests and the risk, she loved the spontaneity of these moments. As he pressed forward, slowly entering her, they held each other's eyes.

"FUCCCCCKKK! Baby you feel so good in mommy!"

Joel drew his hand back and brought it down in a resounding smack on his mother's hip. She told him that sometimes she liked it a little rough. Sometimes the feeling of being taken, of not being responsible for her actions excited her. She knew he planned this after she whispered that confidence to him one night in his bedroom.

That night she taught him to use his belt to tie her to the headboard on his bed. She gave him a special word like Helen used to do with her. She told Joel to release her only if she said that special word.

"Remember what I taught you"

"Yes mom," Joel forced her arms behind her back. He gripped her small wrists with his large hand, immobilizing her. She nodded her approval as his tool sank slowly into her warm squishy wetness.

He tried something he did with Aunt Helen. He squatted a little so his cock was entering his mother's pussy on an upward slant. That put the mushroom head of his cock against the top her pussy. He sawed back and forth against the roughness of her G-spot.

Joel loved the wide eyed look of passion on Helen's face when he did that. His mother's response was a low sibilant groan. He paused, rotated his hips slowly then drew slowly, deliberately, back, relishing the feel of his mother's pussy flexing around his cock.

"Like that, mom?"

"YEEEESSSSS!" June hissed as her legs wrapped around his behind pulling him back in. "Just like that! That is how you fuck mommy."

They held each other's eyes as he purposefully sank back in. He saw her eyes widen as his girth stretched her. His mother's pussy was tighter and wetter than Aunt Helen's pussy.

"Faster now mom?"

"Yesss darling! Just a little faster."

With his free hand, Joel gripped his mother's succulent rear. He was no longer conflicted as he was weeks ago. The fact that his mother was also his lover seemed natural to him. He quickened his pace. His mother's groans and the wet squelching of her pussy filled the small room. He raised his eyebrow questioningly as he and his mother looked into each other's eyes.

"Like this mom?"

"Yes baby! Just like that," June hissed as she rode the wave of a mini orgasm. The rumble of the washing machine under her sent vibrations through her thighs and pussy adding to her arousal as Joel's cock slide in and out of her.

She leaned forward and rested her head against his chest. She watched the lips of her hole spread around Joel's cock. They stretched outward when he pulled back and slid inward with his forward thrust. Her eyes widened when she saw fully 2" of his cock was not in her.

"Push it all in, darling!"

Concern played across his face. "Are you sure, mommy? I know I hurt you sometime."

"Mommy is sure, sweetie!" Push it all the way in and go faster."

Joel thrust hard. He felt resistance, pulled back and thrust hard again. His mother's squeals and yips of pleasure were music to his ears. He could feel her full hips rhythmically pushing against him. Three times, four times, he drove in hard. With each thrust, he felt less resistance. Finally he felt his balls slap against his mother's ass.

"I'm all in, mom!"

"I know, darling! I know! Now fuck mommy hard."

With a jackhammer's rapidity, Joel pounded his mother. A white froth built up around her cunt, covering her bald pussy and his shaft.

He liked watching her face. It twisted in a grotesque mask of lust, changing as her mouth opened wide, drool running down her chin. The rhythmic slap of his balls against her was like a metronome, providing the rhythm for their incestuous act.

"Mom, this is incredible! Your...your...!"

"My pussy." June offered, giving her son permission to use the word. She knew he was shy about using some words. She taught him that in the heat of passion, certain naughty words were acceptable.

Helen liked many naughty words. A little apprehensive, Joel decided to try some on his mom. "You like being my bitch?"

June's eyes widened as her son called her a bitch. A riot of emotion surged through her. At times, the dichotomy of mother love and sexual love confused her. How could she love this fruit of her womb so unconditionally as any mother would and then lust for his cock? How could she surrender so completely yet demand, like any mother, that he clean his room?

June moaned as she felt her son's tool sliding through the tight confines of her vagina. She felt it press against her cervix then withdraw. They giggled as his cock caused her pussy to fart.

She made a token effort to struggle free of his hand pinning her arms behind her. Joel slapped her thigh forcefully. His voice quavered nervously as he order her to stop struggling.

Neither Tom nor Claude had cared for her desire to be restrained. On the other hand, Helen used to tie her up with Tom's ties. Once she pissed herself when Helen refused to release her. Her body trembled as recalling the depravity of that act caused her to have an intense orgasm.

At an instinctive level, she knew that the mere act of having sex with her son was an act of submission. More and more she enjoyed him taking charge of her.

"Baby, mommy will always be your bitch! I will be and do anything you ask me."

In the midst of their laundry room quickie, with her son thrusting deep into her with all the fervor of a young stallion, an eerie calm settled over her. Yes, she thought. I will do whatever you ask me. Her mental submission released her from any vestiges of inhibitions or guilt left in her. She was his.

June's vision blurred as another wave of orgasms, like waves on an ocean, washed over her.

"Mom, I can feel your...pussy...squeezing me like your hand does when you jack me off."

"That's because mommy's cumming. Remember, I cum just like you do. Now I can feel you swelling in me." June's breath came in short hard gasps.

"I know that means you are getting close. Fuck me harder! Fuck me as hard as you can. I want to feel you squirt in me. I want your seed, your potent seed to fill me."

"I'm cumming mommy! I'm cumming!"

"Harder baby! Harder! Cum in mommy! Cum with mommy!"

My son is fucking me! My son! His cock is driving my orgasm!

Their hips slammed together as they came. June's hips thrust forward, her ass sliding across the smooth surface of the washing machine. Their frenetic thrusting slowed. Their labored breathing lessened. Joel collapsed against his mother. He released her arms. June took his face in her hands and lavished kisses on it.

They froze as the sound of a chair scraping on the floor above them. Still coupled, they looked up at the ceiling. Tom was moving about. The sound stopped. They made no effort to separate.

"That was good, Joel! Very good! Now help me down I need to clean up."

Joel grasped her waist, lifted her and eased her to her feet. He leaned down and gently kissed June on the lips. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too, baby. I love you so much!"

As June stood with her arms wrapped around Joel's waist with her head on his chest she knew that was true. She knew she loved him with the deep visceral love of a mother for her child. She knew also that their lovemaking enhanced and added another dimension to that love.

***

Tom Allen heard the rapid tooting of Claude's car horn. A quick glance at the clock on the kitchen wall caused him ruefully to shake his head. Claude was punctual to a fault. They took turns driving the three miles to the station. Today was Claude's turn.

His glance moved from his son sitting at the table eating cereal to his wife standing at the kitchen sink. The sun streaming through the kitchen windows made June's thin cotton robe translucent. He smiled as he thought back to them making love last night.

June seemed more active in their lovemaking now. Almost as she was when they were first married. A memory of him fucking Helen's lush figure and her liberal use of profanity during sex crossed his mind. In their youth, Helen was always the one who pressed for kinkier and kinkier sex.

A slight frown played across his mouth as he recalled cumming before June did. She was understanding about. She laughed saying next time it was her turn.

"Joel, you be sure you go help Helen get those boxes down to their garage for the Goodwill pick up day after tomorrow."

"Okay dad."

Briefly, Tom recalled he and Helen's interrupted fuck last summer when Joel almost caught them. He sometimes wished they could relive their younger wife swapping days. Helen's lush body was made for fucking.

Joel could also see the outline of his mother's body through the robe. He picked it out for her knowing the effect it would have. Initially, she always demurred but she always did what he asked.

"What's on your agenda today, June?"

"Not much. I'm volunteering at the church this morning." And hoping I can get a quickie with Joel later. Though self conscious about how much showed through the old thin robe, she relished the thought that both the men in her life were ogling her body. Joel insisted she wear it. As she gathered the breakfast dishes to put them in the dishwasher, she felt the pleasant soreness between her legs.

***

Moments after Tom fell asleep after leaving her hanging, she hurried down to her son's bedroom. He was asleep. However, his youthful cock was always hard. She smiled as she saw his hand holding his tool in his sleep. Gently she moved his hand and straddled him. She watched his eyes pop open as she sank down on his cock.

"Mom...!" Her heart jumped with love as she heard his sleepy voice.

"Shhh! Mommy needs this!"

For several moments, she bounced on his dick. Her pussy pulsed with her need. Her broad hips banged against her son's crotch. June was lost in a haze of lust. The world contracted to her needy pussy and her son's rigid cock. Nothing else mattered. She came quickly, groaning loudly. When she tried to get up, Joel grasped her waist.

"Not yet, mom. It's my turn!"

"Joel, I need to get back...!"

"No mom! You started it. Now fuck your son!"

June shivered as she heard his words. Fuck your son! Joel was no longer embarrassed at using naughty words or demanding her body.

He thrust up powerfully into his mother, literally bouncing her into the air. He knew the wetness of her pussy this time was from his father's cum. He took delight in planting his seed on top of his father's cum.

"Hurry baby! Hurry! I have to get back."

Joel reached up and pulled his mom's rigid nipples. "Say it mom!"

Waves of pain and pleasure rocketed through June's body. The pain in her nipple blended with the pleasure in her pussy to create a miasma of lust in her. Sex with her husband was perfunctory, something she was expected to do. Fucking her son was a need. She doubted if she could survive without his cock.

"Mommy's pussy is yours, baby! All yours!"

June felt him swell in her. Then his satisfying moans as he fired his seed deep in her womb. She rocked on top of him, sliding back and forth, feeling the pulsing of his cock filling her.

"I need to get back." She rose slowly, savoring the feel of his cock sliding out of her pussy. She moved off him and stood next to his bed smiling. She saw his eyes staring at her crotch. She looked down and saw her son's cum dripping from her pussy.

"I need to get cleaned up."

Joel sat up in bed and clutched her hand.

"No mom. Got back to bed full of my seed."

For a long moment, they stared at each other. They were crossing a bridge. "Okay, darling. See you at breakfast."

She left his room and went back to her marriage bed. She crawled back in bed with Tom. She cuddled close, her cum filled pussy against his thigh. Sated, she fell asleep.

***

Joel stood and grabbed his jacket from the hook by the kitchen door. He slipped it on and grabbed his backpack. It was time to head for the corner to catch the school bus.

June watched her husband walk out the kitchen door. Her eyes followed him as he walk down the driveway. The dirty grey melting snow was piled on either side. He opened the car door and slipped into the passenger side of Claude's car.

"Joel!"

He stood partially in the open kitchen door. Over his shoulder, she could see the taillights of Claude's Beamer moving down the block.

"Yes, mom?" his crystal clear blue eyes looked questioningly at his mother.

June walked over, embraced him and kissed him full on the lips. Briefly their tongues played. Then she stepped back. "Do you like the way I look in this robe?"

Joel dropped his backpack to the floor and embraced his mother. As he did, he pulled the robe up exposing her full mature behind. He cupped it and squeezed hard.

"Yes," he smiled, "But next time we will try that sheer nighty."

"You are impossible!" June giggled covering her mouth with the palm of her hand. "Go! You might miss your bus!"

"Okay mom!" Joel grabbed his backpack, turned and sprinted for the corner to catch the bus. June watched him and sighed. Where does this end? How long can I...can we... keep this secret?

Her hand rested on her belly. Tonight she would tell Joel she was pregnant. She felt certain it was his baby but only testing could say for sure. After she told Joel, she would tell her husband. How long, she thought wryly, can I keep servicing two men? I'm fucking almost daily. Some days twice! Nice work if you can get it, old girl!

That night after Tom went to sleep, June eased out of the bed. She walked purposefully out of her bedroom and down the hall to Joel's room. He was sitting up reading a book for school. He smiled when he saw his mother and patted the bed next to him.

June stripped off her knee length sheer gown and crawled in bed. She snuggled up next to him. The smell and feel of his body made her giddy with love and lust for him.

"Joel, we need to talk."

Joel sat with his back against the headboard. His petite mother lay cradled in his arm, her head resting on his chest. As he idly stroked June's ass, he thought about Helen's revelation that she was pregnant. It was overwhelming to think of the life he created growing in Aunt Helen.

"Yes, mom?"

June sat up. She wanted to look into the eyes of this man child, her son and lover, as she shared the news. With her free hand, she stroked his chest.

"I...I'm...I'm pregnant!"

For Joel, the room spun. The unexpected news caught him by surprise. He received the same news from Helen not two days before. He felt strange. He was at once scared and proud. It was a shock to his young mind to have two women pregnant. It also was an ego booster.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rite of Passage - Joel's Story Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds