• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 12 Months Later Ch. 05

12 Months Later Ch. 05

Chapter Five: Cock Sucking is a Two Woman Job

In Chapter One, Kelly and Celia were blindfolded and gagged separately, and strapped to each other in a 69 position on a hotel bed. They were forced to lick each other off. It was the first experience with a woman for either of them.

In Chapter Two, Kelly and Celia were bound together in the shower in a standing position, after receiving their golden showers. They were sexually manipulated some more until the blindfolds were finally removed.

In Chapter Three, I removed Kelly and Celia's blindfolds. They laid eyes on each other for the first time after a few hours of extremely intimate sexual slavery. We went to dinner and did some shopping afterwards.

In Chapter Four, we returned to our hotel room after dinner and some erotic shopping. I capped the night off by coming in Kelly's ass while Celia licked my balls from underneath Kelly.

I'd just had a righteous orgasm to cap off the most incredible night of sex and domination that Kelly, Celia, or myself had ever had. Kelly was ass up and face down on the carpet. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, and my cock was still in her ass. Celia's face was practically under Kelly's cunt, as she'd been ordered to lick my balls while I came. Kelly relaxed, putting more weight on Celia. I pulled out and removed the condom, then inched it down along Kelly's cunt into Celia's mouth. I wasn't ready to inflict straight ass-to-mouth yet (and may never be, considering the sanitary risk), but I still wanted Celia to have the experience of sucking a cock that had just come out of another woman's ass.

"Clean it, slut."

Celia did as commanded. I might have been able to get hard and come again, but it was late. I was tired, and if I was tired, Kelly and Celia must have been exhausted, considering what I'd put them through. I pulled out of Celia's mouth and ordered her up, into position on her knees. Kelly looked deep in subspace.

"Are you all right in that position, bitch?"

Kelly nodded yes. I left them there, went into the bathroom, and closed the door. I took a quick shower and did my bedtime routine. When I got out, I climbed into bed, and shifted my focus back on the slaves.

"Slut (meaning Celia), uncuff the bitch (Kelly). Put a lead on her collar, and lead her in to the bathroom on her hands and knees. Supervise her bedtime procedure. When she is done, lead her back to the bed on her hands and knees, and put her in bed."

Celia did as instructed. I enjoyed watching Kelly's ass as she crawled into the bathroom. They closed the door, which was fine with me. Some things are better left as mysteries. A little while later, Celia led Kelly into bed. I then ordered Celia to do what she needed to, and join us. I definitely heard her gargling with plenty of mouthwash. I'm pretty sure Kelly and I were both asleep by the time she made it out of the bathroom.

Saturday Morning: Good thing I got a room with a king-size bed! I came to in a splay of bodies. I woke Celia up, and made her go get coffee and snacks. When she returned, she found Kelly sucking me off. I shifted from my back on to my side, and had Celia squeeze her face in to lick my balls. I could feel her nose poking into my ass, which I wasn't sure she found pleasurable. She didn't complain, however. In any event, it didn't take long for me to come once Celia was on the job. I was starting to think that blowjobs are actually intended to be a two-woman activity.

The three of us enjoyed a leisurely morning on the bed with coffee and muffins. Celia and Kelly both relayed the times they lost their virginity, and I showed them pages from Guido Crepax' graphic novel of The Story of O from the 70's. Neither of them had ever heard of it, and both were transfixed. I allowed them to attend to me in the shower before they showered, and prepared to head out for a bit. Kelly's ass was allowed a day of rest, but Celia was fitted with a butt-plug and a tiny collar before we left.

We had lunch and walked around town a little. I periodically had Kelly take Celia into a restroom and change her buttplug in a stall. Kelly had a nice collection in her purse by the time she was done.

I had the slaves return to the room before me so that they could straighten it up. The maids did the cleaning, but the slaves made sure everything was organized. When I returned they were in their positions on their knees. I sat down on the bed. Time for some entertainment first.

"69, on the floor. Wrestle for dominant position."

They immediately started tangling, and gave a pretty good show. They rolled around the floor, trying to pin each other. Faces were slapped and hair was pulled. Celia, being the younger of the two, was more aggressive, but I think Kelly wanted to get back at Celia for humiliating her about taking it up the ass. Kelly soon had a firm grip on Celia's hair, with the slut's arm pulled back. Celia surrendered. Kelly turned Celia over, sat on her face, and ground her cunt into it. I got up, grabbed Kelly's hair, and slapped her.

"Don't forget your commands."

Kelly bent forward and went to town on Celia.

I woke up from my nap about thirty minutes later. The two sweaty slaves were still going at it on the floor. I grabbed some cuffs and a posture collar from the bag of items we'd bought last night. I cuffed Kelly's wrists, then hauled her up by her hair, and fixed the posture collar around her neck while Celia continued to lick. Kelly was approaching another orgasm, but I didn't care. I grabbed her under the armpits and raised her to her feet.

"Oh God, please, I'm so close. Just let me--", she said.

Slap! A quick slap to the face and a tug on the posture collar put a stop to that.

"Quiet. Kneel."

Kelly lowered herself onto her knees, and waited silently. Her body shuddered as she came to terms with not getting that last orgasm. I cuffed her hands behind her.

I debated about having Celia shower, but rationalized that it would keep Kelly from getting the full effect of this next activity. I did command her in to the bathroom to wash her face, and gargle with mouthwash. My comfort was still important.

Celia came out and stood in front of Kelly, with her butt right in front of Kelly's face. She put her hands behind her head. I took Celia in my arms, pressed in tight, and kissed her deeply. Her body was sticky, and smelled of sweat and vaginal fluids, but her face and breath were much better. I'd spent more time whipping these slaves, ass-fucking them, and even pissing on them than I ever had kissing them. It was nice, and I think Celia liked the change of pace. Then I took my rock-hard cock, and slid it down under her cunt, so that the tip poked out under her ass. It felt amazingly stimulating along the shaft. Then I backed Celia up as I grabbed Kelly's hair and pulled her in.

"Suck it, bitch."

There was only one way to do this. Kelly pressed her face into Celia's ass, as she took what she could of my cock in her mouth, and started sucking. I held her head firmly and pushed it in as I pressed Kelly back as far as possible. But something wasn't quite right.

"Why aren't you pushing in further, bitch?"

"The slut's butt-plug is blocking me, Master" answered Kelly.

Nothing like first world problems.

"Then remove it, bitch."

"But Master, my hands are cuffed."

"Who said anything about using your hands?"

"Oh God, please don't make me..."

I gave Kelly's hair a good yank.

"Remove the slut's plug and get to work on my cock, you disobedient cunt."

I pulled Celia's ass-cheeks apart. Kelly leaned in, opened wide, and took the plug in her mouth. She slowly worked it out of Celia's ass. Celia, enjoying the feeling of straddling my cock, moaned as the plug was gradually pulled out of her ass. It came out with a pop. God knows what it smelled like down there now. Oh, well, it was hardly my problem.

"Spit it out and get back to work."

The plug hit the carpet. Kelly leaned in and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. I lost myself in kissing Celia as I pushed into her body and pushed Kelly's head into Celia's ass. I had never felt sensations like this on my cock. The combination of Celia's body straddling the shaft and Kelly sucking the tip was extraordinary. I was now convinced that cock sucking was a two-woman job. I didn't know how or if I'd ever be able to go back to one woman at a time.

I had Celia remove her hands from the back of her head and grab Kelly's head down below. As I pushed into Celia's body, Celia pushed Kelly into hers, and I kept Celia's ass-cheeks pulled apart for more access. Kelly's face was thoroughly jammed into Celia's butt. Except for the cock in her mouth, all Kelly could see, smell, taste, and feel was Celia's ass, which was still sweaty from the 69 on the floor. Celia's ass was Kelly's whole world for now. Kelly's nose was coming close to being jammed up Celia's asshole.

This wouldn't have worked as well with the positions of the slaves reversed. Celia was in her 20's, and Kelly was pushing 40. Celia was kind of skinny, whereas Kelly was curvier, with maybe 15 pounds on Celia. My cock would not have stuck out as far from between Kelly's thighs, and Celia would have had a time of it trying to suck it.

Celia was really turned on by the kissing and the feel of my cock thrusting against her cunt and thighs. I pushed against Celia's body and thrust harder and harder. After about ten minutes, I jammed my tongue into Celia as I came in Kelly's mouth. My hands still had Celia's cheeks spread, and Celia was still pushing Kelly's face into her ass. We held that position as I unloaded every bit into Kelly's mouth.

"Did you enjoy the slut's ass, bitch?"

"Not really, Master" Kelly said, "but I did enjoy the degrading way I was used me for your pleasure."

"Good. Now, bend over and pick up the butt-plug."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, bitch. Bend over, and pick it up. It's going back in."

Kelly did as she was commanded. She bent over, picked up Celia's plug with her teeth, struggled a bit to get it at the right angle, and rose back up on her knees with the plug sticking out towards Celia's ass. I spread some fresh lube on it, and maneuvered Celia back on to it. Celia very, very slowly pushed down on it, pushing it back into her ass. She took her time to get it in all the way, and fucked herself with it a little bit, just to make Kelly suffer. When she was done Kelly's face was once again buried in Celia's ass, which was even sweatier than it had been before.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 12 Months Later Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 567 milliseconds