• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Tomboy Little Sister Ch. 02-03

Hot Tomboy Little Sister Ch. 02-03

2

[In which the 18-year-old Caitlin and her brother draw her best friend, also 18, into their sexual explorations.]

Caitlin's best friend Megan was taller and more slender, with shiny black hair that fell to her back like silk. She was more of a girly girl; unlike Cait, she wore makeup and short skirts that showed off her gazelle's legs, and she also took advantage of her petite breasts by going braless. The two of them would snuggle and cuddle and hold hands the way girls are allowed to do without anyone thinking they're lesbians, but I knew now that Cait harbored fantasies about Megan. I didn't know what Megan would think of that. I thought she was pretty sexy, and when she came over, I always hoped for some 'innocent' wrestling with those two lithe and supple bodies.

One night when Megan was sleeping over, they let me watch Netflix with them in Caitlin's room. Cait and I were wearing sweats, Megan a sort of risque teddy that made me wonder if she was putting on a show for me or my sister or both of us. In any case, I was enjoying the view as I sat on the floor and Megan sat on the bed with her knees pulled up.

She was telling us about breaking up with her latest boyfriend, and how selfish he was, only interested in his own pleasure.

"Wasn't he any good at eating you out?" asked Caitlin.

"OMG, no way would he do that."

"Oh that's too bad..I'd miss that."

"Oh, Miss Virgin? Have you had lots of guys go down on you?"

"No," said Caitlin, then she made some sputtering sounds and a little squeak before she came out with it. "Just one."

"Who??? Aw come on, I tell you everything, now you're holding out on me? What kind of a friend are you?"

"Well, you have to promise to never never tell anyone, or I'll have to kill you."

And so she told Megan. At first I was embarrassed, but it was also a turn-on, and Caitlin said how cool I was and how good I made her feel.

"I bet," she said, "He'd do it for you too, if you ask him nice. He thinks you're a hottie."

"Well, so do you, Cait!" I shot back. That turned her pretty red, but Megan didn't seem to mind.

"OK, dude, if you're up for it, let's see what you got." And she began to pull off her panties. So I crawled up on the bed and buried my face in Megan's trimmed black bush, licking first around the edges of her vulva, hen inserting my tongue and lapping up towards her clit, and after a little while adding a couple of fingers, searching out her G-spot. She got into it, grunting encouragement and digging her long, polished nails into my hair.

And then I heard wet sounds coming from above, and I looked up to see Caitlin's mouth welded to Megan's. Caitlin had one hand rubbing circles around one of Megan's dainty small tits, and muffled moans were coming from both of them. The next time I looked up, Caitlin had her sweats off and was kneeling next to Megan, burying Megan's face in her breasts, while Megan had one hand cupping Caitlin's crotch and was thrusting two fingers into her cunt. Between gasps, Cait was talking to her:

"Ooooh, fuck me, fuck me you dirty little bitch, you naughty naughty girl!"

Just then Megan's juices began to gush over my face, dripping down my chin, and she convulsed in a racking orgasm that must have distracted her from Caitlin. When it was over, I rested my head on the tender creamy flesh of her inner thigh.

"Wow, Cait was right, you are a cunning linguist. But what are we going to do about that?" (Pointing to my raging hard-on.)

"Well, last time Caitlin gave me a blowjob, but what I'd really love is to put my money where my mouth was. And you know, when I go down on Cait, she calls out your name...so maybe you could help both of us out at the same time."

Megan gave me a crooked smile and turned over onto her knees while Caitlin lay back on the pillows and brought Megan's face up between her thighs. I crept up behind Megan and gazed down at her beautiful heart-shaped ass. I reached down to the gap between her legs and found her, of course, already wet and relaxed as I rubbed my cock-head up and down around her entrance. She said something I couldn't understand because her face was buried in Caitlin's twat, but it sounded encouraging, so I slipped my head in. The sight of my dick penetrating that hot cunt, and the feel of my hands gripping her hips almost pushed me over the edge right there, but I managed to hang on. I leaned forward and cupped one of her tits, which were hanging down in little triangles with her hard nipples at the points, jiggling back and forth with each of my thrusts.

I looked up into Caitlin's face and saw how flushed her cheeks were, her mouth open, lips trembling, eyes closed. Then she opened them, saw me in my ecstasy, and smiled blissfully. I grabbed Megan's long black hair and twisted it between my fingers, then reached down and gave it little tugs, at which she let out little whines of mingled pain and pleasure.

It was hearing Cait's telltale gasps and whimpers as she approached orgasm that drove me to mine. I held Megan's hips and thrust deeper and deeper, then shot my load into her with desperation. I collapsed onto my side, pulling her over to me wrapping my arms around her and pressing a B-cup tit under each hand. Caitlin lay on her other side, bathing her face in kisses, tasting her own juices.

At that moment we heard a knock on the door, and Mom's voice asking, "Are you girls all right in there?" "Oh, yes, we're just goofing around," they replied as I dove under the covers. Good thing they were making most of the noise, and not me, or we would have been toast.

*****

3

[In which our hero goes for the gold.]

I really, really wanted to fuck Caitlin, and I was pretty sure she was curious enough to try it, especially after she saw how much her friend Megan liked having me take her from behind. I just had to find the right moment and mood.

I saw my chance one night when we were watching the figure skating on TV.One of the nice things about having a bisexual sister it that you can compare notes about sexy girls, and as we cuddled there on the sofa, we talked about what we'd like to do to the statuesque American blonde (her favorite) or the waifish little Russian with melting dark eyes and a killer ass (my fave). After a while she moved over to sit on my lap, and as one of the skaters wriggled and spun, I started nibbling at her ear and fondling her breast, feeling her puffy nipple poke out under her tank top. With my other hand I unbuttoned her jeans and felt her hard pubic bone, then pushed further down to her moist vulva and her little button. She moaned and started grinding back and forth onto my fingers, and within a few minutes my hand was soaked.

She raised herself enough to slip her pants and panties down as far as her knees, and I liberated my erection from my sweatpants. I pulled her back down and at first just pumped between her thighs and crotch, then pushed my head up to her slit, rubbing her labia with it until it was slick and she was frantic to have me inside her.

"Oh, oh, come on and fuck me, dude! I need to feel you in me."

And then there I was, living my fantasy, fucking my little sister. My head slid in easily until it met her hymen; she whimpered a bit when it broke, but soon was bucking as I thrust deeper and deeper into her body, feeling her sweet ass cheeks press into me.

My hands ran greedily between her breasts and belly, tickling her navel, then plunged to massage her clit. As I neared climax, I kissed and bit her shoulder, making her squeal "Eeeeee!" and hugged her tightly to my chest. I shuddered as I exploded over and over into her hot womb.

I had been so excited that I came before she did, but Cait was still turned on, and I promised I'd be hard again in a couple minutes and would finish her off in style. This time she turned around to face me, so we could kiss and I could gaze into my sister's brilliant blue eyes. I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth as I thrust my cock into her warm wet tunnel. I loved the flush that came over her cheeks and the soft sounds she made right into my ear as I cupped the back of her head or squeezed her ass and pulled her down onto my probing prick. She went almost still as she quivered in waves of orgasm, her vaginal muscles pulsing and relaxing over and over. I pulled out and she lay on her back so that I could spray my load onto her lovely firm tits.

We couldn't lie there for too long, though—we had to get up and make ourselves presentable before our parents got home. There was a small stain on the sofa, and we explained that we'd had an accident with some nachos.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Tomboy Little Sister Ch. 02-03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1269 milliseconds