• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Femdom Family Album

Femdom Family Album

12

The premise for what follows is a family album and history. However, this is a family of dominant women. Alas, I have no ownership of the pictures I originally included in this work -- so you will have to use your imagination, aided by descriptions in brackets of the missing pictures. Perhaps there is a family like this out there, in this or some other reality. Perhaps there should be.

The

Remarkable

Women

Of

Our Family

An Album of Photos Celebrating and Commemorating those Strong, Independent, Unconventional and even Kinky Women who made Loving Female Authority a Reality Generation after Generation

Mary (Sutter) Taylor

c. 1861

[Here was an old tintype photo of a nude woman standing straight, full front with a dark bushy triangle of pubic hair. Her eyes are fixed on the camera and her mouth in a slight smile. It is not specifically an erotic or provocative photo, other than the nudity. There is no false modesty, no coyness, just unashamed nakedness.]

Mary was a remarkable woman for her era. Merely having this photo taken was proof of that. She was married to William Sutter at the time. She sent him off to the Civil War with this reminder of what was waiting for him at home. William was killed at the battle of Gettysburg. However, an officer, Capt. James Taylor, found the photo in William's personal affects and was, as he later said, "spellbound by her calm resolute strength and unconventional sensuality." After the war Capt. Taylor returned the picture to Mary and ultimately married her. Mary unashamedly used the promise of sex to get what she wanted. But only a few knew that behind closed doors "The Captain" was not the highest rank in the household.

Anna (Taylor) Franks

c. 1885

[Here was a sepia toned photo of a woman lifting her skirts revealing a dark haired sex that a man kneels before with tongue extended. She is smiling down on him with pleasure.]

The eldest of Mary's two daughters learned early on that men would do almost anything for sex. She also learned that sex didn't always mean intercourse but did have to satisfy her. When told they would have to hold the position for a long time to get this photo, Anna is reported to have said, "he's used to a lot longer." She wanted a reminder of Steve's position in the marriage. They had a boy, Steve Jr., and a girl, Florence. Rumor was that these were the only two times Steve had been allowed to engage in "normal conjugal intercourse." Anna always laughed and dismissed those stories, but then would wink and say something like, "there were at least two or three times as many conjugal incidents." Given that she was still saying those things toward the end of their 40 year marriage that didn't change her reputation much.

Emma (Taylor) Watson

c. 1890

[Another sepia toned photo showing a seated woman in a frilly slip. Her breasts are partially hidden by the fabric but her legs are spread revealing a dark shadow between them. A nude male is kneeling on the floor in front of her, his buttocks raised high. Her hand is above her head holding a thick bundle of birch switches.]

Mary's younger daughter learned that men were even more devoted, and better behaved, when there was both the promise of sexual reward and the threat of punishment. She had this picture made to reinforce her authority over husband Charles. She threatened to send the photo to his club more than once, in addition to giving him a good birching, to keep him in line. Charles' father was a man of the "old school", who thought his daughter-in-law was "uppity", he never suspected the true lengths. They had only one child, a daughter Helen, even though they seemed to have a very active sex life. Some suspected his testicles had been injured in a particularly rough punishment session after confessing to going to a brothel.

Helen (Watson) Garson

c. 1910

[Here was a photo of a stern faced woman with short hair. She was dressed in black leather thigh high boots, elbow length gloves, and merry widow style corset. She stood holding a riding crop across her private area, which was covered by a leather triangle.]

Helen took her mother's discipline a step further and made it a bit more formal. She also made it upfront in her relationships, and applied it to suitors. She was fond of saying that "the man who marries me should be able to take harsh discipline while remaining loving and devoted, and I will expect proof before the wedding." She founded a private studio for the discipline of men that did not provide any sexual favors. Many of the rich and famous sought her out. Some wives even referred wayward husbands to her for correction before they would be forgiven for their transgressions. By all accounts it was a very successful, albeit very clandestine business. Helen had two daughters, Mildred and Dorothy.

Florence (Franks) Baker

c. 1905

[An old Roman style chair is in the center, one of those that looks like two half cylinders put together. A nude woman straddles the arms while a man's head lies in the seat. From this position he is busy holding her sex open so he may lick deeply. The woman is gazing at the ceiling in an obvious state of pleasure.]

Like her mother, Florence was very fond of being sexually serviced, and of controlling men with the promise of sexual gratification. Many believe that she had some input to the development of Queening Chairs. This picture certainly would support an interest in this approach to sexual gratification. She was not only about the "carrot" but knew how to use the "stick" as well. Her husband was not only punished for failing to please her adequately, but once received a caning for making her orgasm before she was ready. Her mercurial ways combined with the strictness of her discipline encouraged him to extraordinary efforts to please her, both in and out of the bedroom. It resulted in a very comfortable life, with as much material security as one could expect.

Ruth (Baker) Snyder

c. 1925

[A cute young lady with a big smile, in a flapper hat squats nude with legs spread for the camera. She has lovely labia that spread slightly between her furry pubes.]

Florence's daughter, Ruth, embraced the Flapper lifestyle completely. She threw convention to the winds, as had the three generations before her. Although a notorious party girl, with a great many sexual conquests to her credit, she was technically a virgin on her wedding night. Ruth favored sexually inexperienced men who could be easily manipulated with the promise of sex, so at her insistence her husband had also never experienced intercourse. Despite her extensive training and coaching he was never more than adequate, in her own words, so she freely took other lovers to meet her sexual needs. They too would be controlled and limited in their own sexual fulfillment to enhance her control over them and their subservience to her. Ruth had a daughter Virginia.

Mildred (Garson) Walker

c. 1930

[A plain women with a strong, manly chin, is looking off to her right, while she sits backward in a wooden dining chair, her legs straddling the seat, her arms resting on the back. She's wearing a small check print house dress that has ridden up above her stocking tops revealing a bare and slightly bushy pubic area. Her causal homespun appearance above is in stark contrast to the panty-less bottom spread so openly.]

The Great Depression wiped out the fortunes of her mother's clients and with it Helen's disciplinary business. Mildred's mother had put away a little money, but the oldest daughter would have to make her own way in the world. Mildred knew even a plain woman could use sex on the right kind of man. She attracted a farmer who proved to be a good provider. Mildred never had children. She maintained a close relationship with her sister and was a strong influence on her. Mildred was an outspoken advocate of men's need for the guidance of loving female authority.

Dorothy (Garson) Holmes

Virginia (Snyder) Holmes

c. 1945

[Two nude women are sitting on a table or bench while two nude men crouch between their legs and orally please them. The ladies are clearly pleased. The one on the left has a 1940's squared top hairdo, while the other has her hair pulled back in a short pony tail.]

These cousins married brothers David and Victor, and often jointly shared the training of their husbands. In addition to using their desire for sex, the ladies were known to push their men to even greater subservience by exploiting their sibling rivalry and fear of humiliation in front of the other. Sharing of family traditions meant that each lady freely used both reward and punishment to guide. Seeing how much easier and more effective the training of men was when more than one woman was involved, they began to look for like-minded wives. They felt the need to promote the benefits of their way of life, even if discretely. They later reestablished the disciplinary business of Dorothy's mother, primarily as an educational service to women. The best testimonial was their husbands recruiting other couples to join so those men could experience similar success in their careers, without the bad habits men are prone to without female guidance and control.

Betty (Holmes) Fuller

c. 1955

[A nude man is bent over the knee of a stern looking woman in a business suit. She has a hair brush raised high and his bottom clearly shows the marks of a spanking in progress. He's also wearing a pair of women's panties on his head so the crotch panel is right at his nose.]

Dorothy's oldest daughter excelled in business organization. She studied the tax code and ensured that the Women's Institute for Marriage Improvement was set up as a non-profit enterprise, and that on demand training sessions were provided as demonstrations for donations. Her knowledge of men's sexual fantasies and triggers allowed her to expand on the range of punishment and control. Here she is using her feminine scent to make a sexual impression while also making a statement about his raiding of her panty drawer. Using this sort of duality was Betty's trademark, as is also evidenced by her formal business attire coupled with his nakedness.

Linda (Holmes) Sutton

c. 1957

[Nude male is chained to a brick wall while a dark haired woman in fetish leather merry widow crouches down to handle his privates.]

Dorothy's younger daughter liked to employ fetish wear for some of her disciplinary sessions, as well as focusing on what she called, "the seat of all male problems". She developed several techniques which could produce excruciating testicular pain without risk of permanent injury. She was fond of saying "These [male genitalia] are the master switch for men. In this one place we can easily access intense pleasure or pain, as well as the deepest psychological fears and motivations." Unfortunately, most of her methods were kept private and not recorded. Men who experienced her particular talent said they thought they were being castrated and believed that their genitals would never function again. Her more intense style appealed to people willing to donate considerable sums for sessions. This made it possible to support the Institute in its primary work, including the assistance of women who could not otherwise afford discipline training for their husbands.

Susan (Holmes) Richards

c. 1965

[This was a slightly out of focus picture of a nude male bent over some sort of spanking bench presumably being anally entered with a strapon by a nude woman behind him. Two fully clothed ladies sit in chairs observing.]

Virginia's older daughter, Susan, shied away from photos, but wasn't shy about turning around the idea of penetrative sex. In one of the few photos we have of her, she is demonstrating the use of a strapon. It was clear that Susan derived pleasure from the act, though it's difficult to say how much was physical and how much was psychological. She strongly felt that witnesses added to the male's humiliation, and underscored the activity as an educational demonstration in accord with the Institute's non-profit status. While the strapon can be used lovingly, it's clear that Susan thought of it primarily as a vehicle for punishment. She was very fond of recommending its use on men who tended to be rough with their partners. Pity the man who insisted on anal intercourse. She had a daughter, Karen.

Sandra (Holmes) Rivera

c. 1970

[A nude male is bent over the back of an ordinary dining room chair. A fully clothed woman in blouse and slacks holds a cane to his buttocks. The setting is a home, with shag carpet and paneled walls.]

Susan's sister, Sandra, preferred traditional caning for discipline. She felt punishment should always be completely non-sexual in nature. The picture of her in heels, and long skirt was typical of the attire she recommended for punishment sessions. Sandra added the home demonstration to the Institute's services. Although she often traveled with a portable spanking block in her station wagon, she was adept at showing ladies how simple household furniture, like kitchen chairs or sofas could be effectively used for canings and spankings. By providing women with examples of husband control in their own homes the lessons were made more real and applicable to their lives. One happy lady exclaimed, "at the Institute it was like a hot show, but this made me believe I could actually do this at home with my husband." She had a daughter, Lisa.

Deborah (Fuller) Bush

c. 1975

[A nude male is leaning over a custom spanking bench, holding on to special handles. His buttocks are marked with numerous stripes. A fully clothed woman is wielding the cane. Although her skirt is short, she is basically in street dress.]

Betty's oldest daughter followed her mother into the Institute and became a pro disciplinarian. She favored the cane and spanking stocks over the OTK position and domestic implements of her mother. She did follow mom's tradition of no restraints. "Part of the discipline for bad boys is to have to hold their position through it all," she was fond of saying. She was powerful and strict with her cane, as can be seen by the fellow in the picture. At the Institute she's credited with the discovery that the punishment hurt worse immediately following orgasm, so men were often "allowed" a quick handjob before being escorted to the punishment stock.

Nancy (Sutton) Johnson

c. 1977

[A nude male is bound to a spanking block, with straps behind his knees, across his chest and at his wrists. He is obviously in severe pain. A woman in ordinary street clothes wields a cane over her head, while two other similarly dressed women observe.]

Linda's daughter also went to work for the Institute, favoring the cane and spanking stock for punishment. She favored restraints as she enjoyed seeing their futile attempts to escape. Her theory was this made the male deeply aware of his powerlessness in the face of the authority of the women. She got results proving that different techniques work for different men. Whatever details Nancy knew of her mother's special testicular torment techniques were never shared. However, when she lectured on the anatomy of male genitals, and their capacity for torment, it was clear that she had a great deal of knowledge, some of which almost seemed surgical in nature. There was speculation that she may have witnessed or actually assisted her mother in, an actual castration. When men would remark about the severity of their caning, she would often say something like "well it still beats having your balls cut off, doesn't it?"

Karen (Richards) Kramer

c. 1985

[A fully clothed man is on the floor face up while a woman in glasses, with her hair pulled back severely sits on his face. She has on a shirt and tie, and pantyhose. She looks down on him disdainfully.]

Karen joined the "family business" at a time of great change. Ironically, more widespread acceptance of the kinkier side of sex had created a sort of competition for the Institute. Professional dommes catering to male femdom fantasies, sold disciplinary scenes, sometimes with additional sexual favors. "Donations" from fetish oriented men in order to participate in a "demonstration" had always been the primary source of funding. Karen realized that the Institute would have to construct more of these demonstrations around various role play scenes. She introduced sets, like offices and school rooms, as well as costuming to make the setting all the more real, so that quality and reality would offset the lack of actual sex. Note that she is wearing pantyhose, her "client" isn't actually getting to make flesh contact.

Lisa (Rivera) Douglas

c. 1990

[An ordinary looking woman in a simple blouse and skirt flexes a cane in front of a spanking bench. It's almost as if she's standing at attention waiting for her next charge to present himself for discipline.]

While cousin Karen revamped the demonstrations to include more typical male fantasies, Lisa focused on perfecting the "pure" disciplinary approach. Some men with extreme tastes requested her sessions, though most of her work was with husbands brought in by their wives for discipline. Very often the wives had learned of the Institute by catching their men booking sessions there. Oddly enough this proved to be a recruiting godsend. At that moment of discovery the wives were more than ready to take a punitive stance, and to appreciate how men needed discipline. They were ready to control them by a combination of sexual reward and corporal punishment.

Donna (Fuller) Hartle

Jennifer Hartle

c. 1995

[A nude girl kneels on the floor presenting her buttocks while her chest rests in the seat of an easy chair. A tall woman wearing shorts and long sleeve top holds a cane which has already left a few marks on the girl's buttocks.]

Younger daughter of Betty shown at home with her daughter, Jennifer. Although this was a private domestic scene, it illustrates a new challenge. Jennifer isn't being punished for having sexual contact with her boyfriend or anything like that. It's because she's too lenient with him, and doesn't use her own sexuality to her advantage. Her mother didn't believe that she was one of those naturally submissive women. Donna felt it was more likely adolescent rebellion. Neither of these ladies ever joined the Institute officially, but Donna was right about Jennifer -- she's since grown into quite a sexually demanding woman and always ensures that men put her first.

Amy (Bush) Roberts

c. 1995

[A nude male is bound with his hands above him to some overhead beam we cannot see. He is apparently partly outside as there are no walls or windows between him and a grassy field. His body is marked with various stripes and a short woman wearing a black leather outfit holds a cane. Her outfit covers her breasts and genital area completely.]

Deborah's daughter, Amy, had the idea of moving the Institute to the countryside. In a rural setting it was easier to avoid unwanted attention and the larger cities' continuing efforts to regulate what they called "sexually oriented businesses" (SOBs). The Institute had to give up its claim to be a non-profit organization, although it still saw promoting genuine female led relationships as its primary mission. The move turned out to be brilliant. Distance did not deter men who wished to book sessions, and for the women distance from the seamier sides of the city (where regulations essentially forced SOBs to locate) added legitimacy and credibility to their message. The new location allowed for a limited number of "open air settings" where men felt more vulnerable and exposed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Femdom Family Album

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds