• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Anne & George Go Camping Pt. 03

Anne & George Go Camping Pt. 03

Jan and Margrethe called for them at about eight that evening, and together they strolled across to the restaurant. Anne had dressed for dinner, just as she would have done back in her old life, although she giggled when she thought about the shocked looks she would probably have got from her neighbours if she had turned up at their homes looking the way she did that evening. She had found just the thing in the campsite shop that afternoon, and she loved the way that the little skirt of brightly coloured beads moved as she walked, emphasising the movement of her buttocks, and adding extra allure to her nakedness. Margrethe had chosen to wear a chiffon skirt that covered her bottom, but which was completely open at the front, magnetically drawing men's eyes to her pussy, which was exactly what she intended.

Over dinner Anne and George learned more about their new friends. It turned out that Jan was a Consultant Cardiologist in a major hospital in Utrecht, and Margrethe was an anaesthetist working in the same hospital. They had met when they were at Medical School, and had been married for 10 years, although they had no children so far, having concentrated on advancing their careers. They had been drawn to each other when they discovered a shared interest in naturism, and had been introduced to a liberated sexual lifestyle by an older couple they had met on their honeymoon. In view of their positions in the hospital, where their enjoyment of sharing with other sexually like minded couples would have caused disapproval, and maybe worse, they were very discrete about their lifestyle. They did not visit any of the many sex clubs to be found in Holland, preferring to swing in the comfort of their home with a limited number of carefully chosen friends, and it was only when they were on holiday far from Holland and the risk of being discovered by people who knew them, that they let their hair down in more overtly licentious behaviour.

Towards the end of the meal, Jan quietly tapped on his wine glass. "I would like to propose a toast," he said, "to our new friends Anne and George."

After they had all raised their glasses to new friends, Jan continued, "Tomorrow Margrethe and I will be moving on, so we want to make tonight very special for you. Most of all, however, we wish you joy in the new lifestyle you have embarked on, and we are sure that you will find greater pleasure than you could have imagined, as you explore the world of unfettered sexual expression, free of the moralistic constraints of conventional society."

After coffee and mints, Margrethe suggested that they make their way over to the pool bar for after dinner liqueurs. "Once it starts to get dark," she said, "things become much more exciting, and I have always found that relaxing over a drink, watching beautiful young people having fun, really gets me me in the right mood for a night of fucking."

Once they were settled by the pool with their drinks, George relaxed back in his chair, and sighed contentedly. Quite apart from the two beautiful women sitting on either side of him, both relaxedly displaying all their feminine delights to the world, there were, as Margrethe had said, many young men and women engaging in all kinds of overtly explicit sexual activity. His eye was particularly drawn to the two young women he had seen in the pool the day before. They were sitting on the edge of the pool, in obvious ecstasy from the oral attentions of two young men in the water below them.

By now both George and Jan were sporting erections, helped by the little blue pills that they had taken about an hour earlier. Margrethe took George's hand and placed it between her legs. "Feel how wet I am getting George," she murmured seductively, "just right for your lovely thick penis, which will be sliding into my vagina very very soon. I have been so hot for you ever since I watched you and Anne making love last night, and I can hardly wait to feel you thrusting into me. It will be even more exciting watching Jan taking Anne again, I was so disappointed that I hadn't been around to watch them, when Jan told me that they had been fucking in the shower this morning. It really makes me horny watching him fucking another woman, his cock sliding in and out between her labia, and pumping his cum deep into her cunt."

It was a balmy summer night, and after the delicious meal they had enjoyed, not to mention the wine, it would have been easy to just sit back under the stars with their drinks, masturbating in a pleasantly leisurely way, as they watched naked people fucking all around them. It was Anne who broke the spell, however, and roused them from their post prandial lethargy.

Jumping up, she exclaimed, "Come on you three, it's time to go, I will go mad if I don't get fucked very soon, my cunt is aching for a cock, especially this one," and leaning forward she grabbed hold of Jan's rock-hard penis and gave it a none-to-gentle tug.

Anne and Jan led the way back to the tents, both impatient to get on with the main business of the night. George and Margrethe followed, but at a rather more leisurely pace, stopping every so often to embrace, each kiss and caress fuelling their mounting excitement. By the time George arrived to unzip the awning and get the loungers out from where they were stowed beneath the tent, Anne was already on her knees on the grass, deep-throating Jan's shaft, and feverishly sliding her fingers between her engorged lips into her sopping wet cunt. This sight of his wife in lost in the throes of unbridled lust turned him on even more, and his cock started to throb and twitch in time with his racing pulse.

While his back was turned, Margrethe, unable to wait any longer, had lain down on the grass beside Anne, and was lasciviously holding her pussy lips apart like a common whore. "Come and fuck me now George," she said, "forget the chairs, and come and put that magnificent weapon into my hot little hole. Look how wet I am."

George needed no further prompting, and taking his place between Margrethe's thighs, plunged his cock deep into her in one swift thrust, and started fucking her with short, savage strokes. Taking George's cue, Jan pulled out of Anne's mouth, and pushing her back onto the ground to lie beside his wife, was soon matching George thrust for thrust, filling Anne with exquisite sensations beyond anything she had ever known before. She was beyond thought, lost in a world of utter bliss, orgasm after orgasm washing over her in waves, each peak higher than the last, mounting to crescendo of ineffable rapture.

George was aroused in a way he had never experienced before. It seemed that it in shedding his clothes he had also broken free of the inhibitions of thousands of years of civilisation. For the first time in his life he was set free to enjoy his sexuality in a new and transcendent way. Everything that had gone before seemed pallid and insipid by comparison to this illicit and dangerous pleasure, which shattered all the petty rules of respectable behaviour., and the sensations coursing through his body seemed almost primal in their intensity.

Seeing the faraway look in his eyes, Margrethe pulled him roughly down until his weight was resting on her breasts, "Stop thinking George," she cried out, "and let yourself be carried away on a tide of lust. Just fuck me until I scream. I want to feel used. Fuck me harder, fill me with your hot cum, I want to feel it trickling down my arse-hole," and she sucked his tongue hungrily into her mouth in a kiss of urgent desire, wrapping her legs around his back to pull him deeper into her hot wet hole.

The crudeness of her words stimulated George to increase the urgency and rhythm of his thrusts, savagely possessing the tight cunt enveloping his shaft in raw animal passion, while the vision of his wife with another man's cock buried in her cunt, moaning and crying in wanton abandon, merely amplified his excitement.

The climax of this orgy of rampant sexual passion was explosive in its ferocity. George and Jan ejaculated in unison, grunting and groaning in ecstasy, as their cocks erupted in huge torrents of liquid fire deep into the pulsating cunts of each other's wife. For the next ten minutes or so, all that anyone looking in in this scene of delicious debauchery would have seen, was a heaving mass of tangled naked flesh, like something out of Boccaccio's Decameron, where the exhausted couples had collapsed, overwhelmed by the intensity of their individual mind-blowing orgasms.

Eventually the heap of flesh started to disentangle, as one by one a body extricated itself, to collapse lethargically on a lounger, still glowing in the aftermath of orgasmic euphoria.

Margrethe cuddled up beside Anne, and kissed her gently on the lips. "Mijn lieve, dat was so heet," she murmured, uw man heeft een mooie lul,"

[Margrethe cuddled up beside Anne, and kissed her gently on the lips. "My dear, it was so hot," she murmured, your husband has a nice dick."]

Anne had never thought of another woman in a sexual way, but there was something about the sensuous feel of Margrethe's naked breasts next to hers, and the fingers tracing delicate patterns on her hip, which was exciting in a way that was subtly different from the arousal she experienced with George or Jan. She began to return Margrethe's kisses, which became increasingly passionate, tongues probing and entwining in a sinuous dance of delight, as the two women abandoned themselves to the joys of all sapphic love. Over the previous two days, Anne had traveled so far from her former life as a respectable wife and mother, that she offered no resistance to this further step into a new world of carnality, and when she felt Margrethe's insistent fingers tracing a path down her stomach, she parted her legs in willing surrender, to allow them unrestricted access to the fluttering heart of her pussy.

"Mmm, lieve Anne, u bent dergelijke een bereid leerling," Margrethe whispered in Anne's ear, "een andere dag, ik hoop dat u veel verder rekening met de heerlijke wereld van lesbische liefde, maar ik denk dat er twee lullen die bereid zijn te neuken opnieuw," and she looked over at George and Jan, who had been stroking their cocks, reinvigorated by their wives' explicit display.

["Mmm, dear Anne, you're such a willing learner," Margrethe whispered in Anne's ear, "another day, I hope to take you much deeper into the wonderful world of lesbian love, but I think there are two dicks who are ready to fuck again, "and she looked over at George and John, who had been stroking their cocks, reinvigorated by their wives' explicit display.]

Margrethe took her fingers out of Anne's cunt, and sucked them. "You taste so nice," she said, loud enough for the two men to hear, "but it is time for some more real fucking. This time we will be in charge - these men are so hasty. It is much better to ride on the edge of ecstasy as long as you can, the final climax is so much more satisfying," and she took Anne by the hand and led her over to where Jan was lying.

At first Anne was a little disappointed. In Margrethe's expert hands she had been enjoying a long exquisite orgasm totally different in character from anything she had experienced before, and deep down she knew that she wanted to explore all female loving much further.

Margrethe took charge, indicating to George that he should get up and place his lounger opposite Jan's. "That way," she said to him, "Anne and I can watch each other riding your dicks, and share our orgasms," and to Anne, "just follow everything I do."

Unlike the earlier frenzied orgy, the next half and hour or so was more like an erotic ballet, each movement choreographed in a steady ascent from the gentle foothills of pleasure to the towering summits of infinite rapture. At first Margrethe and Anne rode slowly and deliberately, as in the opening lento of a great symphony, pleasure coming in waves like an expansive melody of great sweetness. Then came a short prestissimo movement, the sensations becoming more urgent and piercing, and finally the accelerando to a presto finale, the music swelling in a great crescendo to its triumphant conclusion in a tumult of overpowering majesty.

To Anne it felt like the sea breaking on the shore of her senses, the waves of pleasure coming at times in rapid succession, then more slowly, the waters drawing back before crashing like a great breaker on the strand in a tumult of sensation. Inexorably she felt the tide of ecstasy rising higher and higher, finally overwhelming the walls of her consciousness to flood through her mind and body in a roaring tide of intense and unimagined joy.

As the waves of their rapture receded, Anne and Margrethe fell back onto the recumbent bodies of their lovers, the overheated organs of their fulfilment slowly deflating, their tumescent work complete. The four lovers lay there outside of time, lost to the world in a blissful state of unthinking euphoria, luxuriating in the languorous glow of post orgasmic peace.

The next morning, Margrethe and Jan called before leaving. They exchanged phone numbers and email addresses with George and Anne, promising to keep in touch, and to let them know if they were likely to visit England. George and Anne stayed on at the site for another couple of days, mainly sightseeing and visiting a couple of vineyards, before continuing their holiday. They didn't stop at any more nudist sites, but they both agreed that on future trips to the Continent they would definitely want to stay at similar sites, if there were any in the vicinity of places that they wanted to visit. Very little was said about their sexual experiences, other than a mutual decision that they did not want to return to their old conventional lifestyle. How they would work this out in their future lives will be the subject of future stories, but for the time being my simple tale is done. If you have enjoyed it, do not hesitate to tell me, but if it not has not been to your tastes, I will not be offended if you pass on to pastures new.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Anne & George Go Camping Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 381 milliseconds