• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Days as a Slut Ch. 03

First Days as a Slut Ch. 03

12

This is actually part of the first story I wrote. The chapters should be read in order in order to make sense. There are 11 chapters (so far) and they contain many themes of group sex, loving wives, incest, and exhibitionism. I will try to put them in the right categories.

You will notice that some of the chapters are almost duplicates of stories I've already published. That's because those stories were taken out of this one and edited to be stand alone pieces. They are:

Becoming a slut at my summer job
Becoming a hot mom
A girl needs comfort
Watching the pool party
Friends and family miss the playoffs.


In this context they are part of a larger narrative. Here those stories are longer and contain other topics as well. Enjoy.

-----------------------

Sunday

I woke up to the smell of coffee. I felt rested. I was feeling horny. I was still feeling uneasy, but also knew I was loving it. I heard voices in the kitchen. Two male, two female. Mark, Chuck, mom, and Cathy must have come over like she said.

I climbed out of bed. I was thinking of that coffee. Then I remembered everything from yesterday. Especially Cathy. I could replay every word in my head. I thought about what I should wear. I looked at my iPad. There was a message from Dave. I didn't even look. I knew it was still on, and he could see me if he was looking.

"What the hell," I thought. I grabbed a tiny see through white thong and pulled it on. I grabbed a T shirt. I looked at it. I took a pair of scissors and cut the bottom off. I pulled it on. You could see the bottom of my tits. I took a deep breath and opened my door. I looked back at my room. There was my iPad. I grabbed it and brought it with me. I walked into the kitchen. Everyone turned to look at me.

They were all there. Mark said, "Well good morning. Don't you look good enough to fuck."

Chuck's mouth just dropped open.

Cathy said, "Good morning sexy."

I turned to look at mom. She was standing there in a wife beater that was at least two sizes too small. Her tits and nipples were perfectly on display. It barely came down to her rib cage. She was also wearing a pair of black string bikini panties. They tied with little bows on the side. "Good morning dear," she said. "Coffee?"

I just nodded my head.

Cathy was sitting next to Chuck. You could see her hand stroking his cock through his jeans.

She stood up. She was wearing a spaghetti strap top that came down two inches above her navel and a blue skirt that zipped on the side. She walked over and gave me a short kiss on the lips and her hand slid across my ass. "How are you today?" She pulled back maybe three inches. She traced a finger up from my panties to my tits and ran it around my nipples. "You look sexy" She said.

Then she looked around the room. In a laughing voice she said, "Damn I feel overdressed."

She turned and looked at Mark. She walked up to him, turned so the hip with the skirts zipper was facing him. She put her arms in the air, looked at him and said, "Would you do the honors?"

Chuck just stared. I think he had too much sensory overload. Mark smiled. He reach out and slowly unzipped the zipper. The skirt fell to the floor. As it did her perfectly shaped ass and shaved pussy came into view. Cathy wasn't wearing panties.

Cathy put her hand over her mouth, looked innocently at us, and said, "Whoops, now I'm underdressed."

Mark laughed. I admit I smirked too. Even mom smiled.

Mark looked at my mom. "Brenda? Do you want to make our guest comfortable?"

Mom looked at him, then at me, then at Chuck. Chuck was staring at her wide eyed. Mouth open. Mom, looking at Chuck, reached down to the sides of her panties. She grabbed the strings for each of the bows, and pulled. The sides came apart and the panties fell to the floor.

Fuck I was wet. It wasn't even 10am and I wanted someone to fuck me.

Cathy took the lead again. She took my hand and walked me over to Chuck. She had me facing him, standing in front of him. I just stood there. I didn't move. No one did. It seemed this was Cathy's show.

She stood behind me. "Chuck," she said. "It seems your sister is the only one still wearing panties. Do you want to fix that or do you want me too?"

Chuck didn't move. He just stared.

Cathy again took the lead. "I guess it's up to me," she said. She put her thumbs in the waistband of my thong and started pulling it down. "Sure you don't want to do this?" She said to Chuck. He didn't move.

She slowly pushed my thong down over my hips. They fell to the floor. I stepped out of them. Cathy put her arms around me from behind. She slid them up and her hands slid under my top and cupped my tits.

"Your sister has great tits" she said.

He watched her hands as if mesmerized.

Her hands slowly slid down my body caressing me as they went. I knew where she was going. I moved my legs slightly apart. Her finger slid into my pussy.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "Nice and wet."

She pulled her finger out and licked it off. "Tasty too."

She looked around the room. No one moved. "Well, I don't know about you, but I need to be fucked." Chuck started to stand up. She pushed him back down. "Not you. There are two other pussies in this room. Pick one."

Chuck didn't say anything.

"Come on Chuck. You practically blew my mouth open with your cum last night when I talked about your mom and sister. Pick one."

Chuck looked down at the floor. "Mom," he said.

Cathy laughed. "So you want to fuck your mom? That's hot. Say it. Tell me what you want."

Chuck looked at her. "I want to fuck mom," he said.

Mom looked at Mark. Mark shrugged. She looked back at Chuck. I wasn't sure what she was going to say. I was surprised. When she said it.

"Baby, I want you to fuck me. I've always wanted you to fuck me. When you were a baby I used to dream about you growing up and fucking me. When you started getting hard ons I would masturbate thinking of you fucking me." She smiled at Cathy. "Thank you," she said.

Cathy took his hand and pulled him to a standing position. Holding his hand she walked over to my mom and took her hand. She walked them both into the living room. Mark and I followed. We wanted to see this. I put the iPad on the mantle again.

Cathy led mom to the couch. She said softly, "Get on your knees."

Mom got on her knees.

"Bend over the couch," Cathy said.

Mom lay her body over the couch. Knees on the floor her ass facing us.

Turning to face Chuck, Cathy unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She slid to her knees and as she did she pulled his pants and underwear to the ground. His cock sprung out. It was rock hard. It looked about the same size as Marks.

Cathy took it in her mouth, sucked it a little, and said, "mmmmmm, Mrs G his cock is so hard. It tastes great too."

She pulled Chuck to his knees behind mom. She reached over and slid her fingers into mom's pussy. Mom shuddered.

"Oh my god. What a slut. Feel how wet she is."

She held her fingers up to Chuck's mouth. He licked them clean.

She grabbed Chuck's cock. Put it right against moms pussy and said, "Fuck her. Stick your cock in her hot cunt."

Mom said, "Fuck me baby, show me what I've been missing."

Chuck did not have to be told again. He jammed his cock into mom's cunt. She moaned and shuddered. Chuck started furiously fucking her. His grunts and Her moans and sighs filled the room. You could see her body being pushed forward and back as he fucked her.

Cathy then reached out for my hand. She didn't say anything. Just reached out. I held my hand out to her and let her pull me to the couch. She pushed me down on it. "You're mine now. I've been wondering what you taste like all night," she said.

With that she buried her face in my pussy. Wow. I'd been eaten before. My ex boyfriend tried. That felt good but it was nothing like this. she knew exactly what a girl needed. I came in about three seconds. I grabbed her head moaned.

"Jesus," I said. You're 18. How much have you done this?

She laughed. "Never, I just watched a lot of porn. Your brother's the only guy I've fucked. I've seen girls eat girls in porn. It looked hot. I always wanted it to be you. I've kinda always played with myself thinking of you. I've always licked my fingers after playing with myself."

"Me too," I admitted.

"And today, when I licked my fingers after playing with your moms pussy, I knew I would love it."

I grabbed her head, pulled it to my pussy and said, "Well don't stop. That's fantastic".

Her tongue flicked against my clit again. I moaned.

Looking behind her I saw Mark pulling his cock out. He got down on his knees behind her. He slid his fingers along her pussy lips. She shuddered. He lined up his cock against her pussy lips.

She turned her head and looked at him smiling. "You know I'm only 18, right" she asked.

Wow, that sounded so dirty. Mark, a 42 year old man, was about to be this 18 year old's second cock. Cathy's tongue in my pussy. Mom being fucked by my brother beside me, and that thought in my mind. I came.

"Mmmmmm, said Cathy. "That's good."

As she said it she wiggled her ass at him. He drove his cock into her up to the hilt. She moaned into my pussy.

"Yes I do" he said.

My head was spinning. This was all so hot. I looked at the iPad on the mantle. I wondered if Dave was watching all this. I wondered if he wanted to join in. So far he'd only watched. I saw him with Julie and my boss' wife. Well, I didn't see him fuck them, but he was there. I wondered if next time he was in the office, would he fuck me.

Cathy's tongue was still doing its magic. I was thinking of Dave fucking me in front of everyone at the office. I came again.

I opened my eyes. Mark was furiously fucking Cathy from behind. He saw me look at him and winked. I giggled. Every time Mark would push into her she'd moan into my pussy. The vibrations of those moans made my pussy tingle even more.

All of a sudden Cathy stopped eating my pussy. She lifted her head up and looked me in the eyes. She started talking. Not to me, but to Mark.

"Oh my god, that feels so good fuck me. That's it. Shove your cock into my 18 year old pussy. Fill it with cum. I want to have it. You'll be the second man to cum in my cunt. You'll be the first. Chuck is still a boy."

Mom, between moans, peeped in, "He doesn't feel like a boy."

I laughed. Everyone else was too lost in fucking to notice.

Cathy went on. "Come on, fill me up. Give me every drop. Fuck me. Ram that cock into me. Give me that cum."

Mark groaned. His body spasmed. I could tell he was cumming.

"Oh god," said Cathy. "That feels so good."

Mark pulled out of her and fell back on the floor. His cock deflating and covered with his cum and her pussy juice.

She started eating my cunt again. I came again.

I looked cute over. Mom and Chuck were still going at it. The couch moved every time Chuck shoved his cock in her.

I don't know why. I reached out and stroked her hair. She turned her head and smiled at me. I looked at my brother. For 19 he had a lot of stamina. I assumed that was Cathy's doing.

I started talking to him. "How does mom's pussy feel. How long have you wanted her hot little cunt. You look pretty proud of yourself. I wonder what your friends would think. I see the way they look at mom. I bet they're all jealous."

Mom groaned.

Oooooo, I thought, she likes that.

I went on. Imagine them all watching you fuck her. I bet they'd all want a turn."

Mom shuddered and groaned. Chuck started fucking her harder. I'd hit on something.

Cathy moaned into my pussy. She was obviously enjoying this too. She had reached back with one hand started playing with her pussy.

I went on. "Can you imagine, Billy, John, Chris, all come over and see mom in her new slut clothes?"

They both groaned.

"Or better, they could come over and you could undress her in front of them. Then one of you can fuck her mouth, and one could fuck her pussy."

Moan shuddered, groaned, and came again.

Chuck let out a groan and said, "Oh my god, that would be so hot."

"Yeah?" I asked "You'd like to watch mom fuck your friends. Let them know what a slut she is. Let them, know you're her stud?"

"Yes, I'd want them to know."

Mom chimed in. "If you want that. I'll do it. Just say when. I'll be the best slut they ever saw. I'll make you proud. I'll even let them fuck my ass."

Hearing this Cathy came. She stuck her wet fingers in my mouth and I licked them clean.

Mark lay on the floor watching. He was stroking his cock, but not hard. He was just watching the show.

Chuck was going wild now.

Mom started. "That's it. Cum in your mom's cunt. Fill it up. I want it in me. I want your friends cum in me. They can cum in my mouth, on my tits, in my ass, or my cunt. Anywhere they want."

That did it for Chuck. He started spasming. It must have been a huge load. I could see it pumping out of her pussy as he continued to fuck her.

Cathy came again. I think she was done. She just kind of flopped on my lap.

Chuck fell back on the floor. His semi hard cock still sticking up covered with cum.

Mom fell to the floor next to him. She looked over at his cock rolled over and started licking it clean. As she did, it started to get hard again.

Cathy looked at me. Then at my brother.

"There's another cunt here for you to fuck," she said.

Chuck looked at me and then at mom sucking his cock. "I want to fuck mom again."

I could see mom smile even with her lips wrapped around his cock. I felt a bit relieved. I'm not sure why. I would have fucked him but this felt more right. I knew I still might some day soon.

Chuck rolled mom on her back and started sucking her tits. She reached down, grabbed his cock and slid it into her pussy. They fucked slowly there on the floor.

Mark was still not hard. He just watched as my mom got fucked.

Cathy got up and sat on the couch next to me. She kissed me on the lips, smiled and said "your turn."

I'd never even considered eating a woman before. Even now I wasn't sure I could. I remembered that Mark had just fucked her. I looked at her pussy. It was a mess from her juices and his cum.

Cathy said in a sexy voice, "Come on sexy. Lick me clean."

I got on my knees in front of her and gently slid my tongue up her slit. I could taste Mark's cum and pussy. Her pussy tasted different than mine, but I liked it. I started sucking her clit and licking her. I kept thinking how I would like it done. That's what I did to her.

The whole time she was moaning and talking softly to me.

"That's it, mmmmm. I've wanted to feel this for so long. This is much better than watching porn. Don't stop, yes right there. Oh god, oh god, yes, I'm coming!"

That made me feel good. I knew I could make her cum. I felt kind of proud. I didn't stop.

Then Mark reached out and started fingering my clit. I tensed up a second. I realized he was going to fuck me. I spread my legs ready to take his cock. I really didn't want to fuck, but I also didn't want to say no. I was tired, but still feeling slutty.

I soon realized he was just lying there fingering me. He made no move to fuck me. I relaxed and started to feel the buzz that starts to come with an orgasm.

Cathy shuddered, came one more time, and stopped me from licking her. She saw what Mark was doing. She smiled at me and said, "Go ahead. Cum for me."

With those words I let myself go to Mark's fingers. I felt a wave of orgasm rush through my body. I collapsed with my head on Cathy's lap.

Behind me I could hear mom and Chuck still fucking. It was slow and quiet. There was no urgency this time. Mark just lay on the floor watching. I looked at Cathy and said, "I need a nap."

She just smiled.

I stood up and walked to my room. On the way I remembered my iPad. I grabbed it off the mantle and took it with me. There was a message from Dave. I ignored it. I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Sometime during my nap Cathy came in my room. She was dressed. Well shirt and skirt again. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you," she said. "That turned out better than I could have hoped. All I really wanted was you. You're so sexy, so special. I only let Mark fuck me because I didn't want to stop eating you. Who knew it would feel so good. And your brother, who knew he had such a thing for your mom. I think things will be interesting around here. I just wanted you to know that I think you are amazing."

I murmured she was too. She kissed my cheek and I fell back asleep.

When I woke up, another message from Dave. I ignored it. Then there was a message from Ginny. Ginny is my BFF. I tell her everything. Well up to now. I was not telling anyone about this. I realized I had not chatted with her for three days. We'd never done that before.

She asked me what I'd been doing. I told her a work project and that I was sorry to be out of it for so long. She started telling me about what was going on. Normalcy. I started to feel like me again. We chatted for a while and then she invited me over. I never said no. I liked hanging out with her. I of course said yes. I felt relieved for the return of my normal life.

I told her I'd be right over.

I got out of bed to get dressed. I saw I still had that message from Dave. I still ignored it. The iPad was still standing on my dresser. Even though I did not answer him, I still put it where he had the best view of my room. I wondered if he was watching.

Normally I would just throw on Jeans and a T shirt. After all, I was just going to Ginny's house. I go all the time. Today I stopped and thought. I looked in my closet. As I did I started thinking.

Ginny lived at home. She has a younger brother who is 18. I always catch him checking me out. He follows me around like a puppy dog. Ginny said she'd even caught her father checking me out. We always joke that I should flash them my tits and see what happens.

Ginny was gorgeous. 5' 7", 125lbs. She had dark skin and dark hair. There was some Hispanic in her. She had a high firm ass and great tits.

Just as we joked about her family checking me out. I would point out that her younger brother was always trying to peep on her. She'd just laugh and say she'd caught him looking. She even once told me she caught her father looking down her shirt. He had turned bright red and turned away.

A week ago this stuff was just funny to us. Today. In my mind, it took on a whole different meaning. I don't know why I was looking. My mind was saying jeans and T, but my pussy, which seems to have taken over all my thought processes, was not having any of that.

I grabbed a short denim skirt. It barely covered my ass. Found fitted white button down top. One of my sexiest bras. It was pink, push-up and barely covered my nipples. Last I added a cute pink thong, I wore sneakers. I wanted to look casual.

I put the outfit on. I looked hot. You could see the bra through the shirt, but that was OK in today's casual styles. If I bent over a little my ass started to come into view. I unbuttoned enough buttons so I was showing cleavage.

I grabbed my iPhone, snapped a quick pic in the mirror, and sent it to Dave with the message "going out".

He responded, "Looking hot," with a thumbs up.

I jumped in my car. I noticed as I did my skirt slid up and my panties were showing. I thought it would be fun to get stopped by a cop. Then I wondered if any of Ginny's brother or father were home. I found myself hoping they were.

Ginny's brother answered the door. At 18 he was cute. He was also awestruck. He just stood there blinking. I knew he had a crush on me, but this was adorable. Finally I said, "Can I come in."

He moved out of the way and tried to stammer something. It was funny. Ginny came down the stairs. She looked at me and then at her brother.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Days as a Slut Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds