• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Sharpest Lives Ch. 11

The Sharpest Lives Ch. 11

12

Raise your weapon

I counted my toes.

Nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen-

"I ran out of toes," I said, wriggling my littlest toe. I didn't know I could do that.

Liam looked at me sideways from his desk, warily. "Use fingers then."

"I don't want to use my fingers," I rebutted, spreading them apart and placing them over my exposed belly. My fingertips couldn't reach even midway to my belly button from the sides. I sighed.

Either I was tiny, or this was a big baby. Well, Liam is at least a foot taller than me. I arched back slightly, and I felt him rolling inside. I winced, feeling slightly nauseous, and smiled.

The first time I felt him move was when I lying on the floor naked, covered in cum while his good father stood over me, with that hunger in his eyes.

I had seen enough, heard enough to guess what was going on in Liam's brain as he looked down on me.

Then I felt a little kick. It was such a nonsensical thing, that if it hadn't happened again, I'd have thought I had imagined it. Suddenly, I felt ready. And Liam backed down.

After that, every time my baby moved, I would talk to him in my head. He was such a wonderful, interesting thing. He calmed me down like nothing had ever before. When I felt Liam too much, I turned my mind to my baby. He kept him out of my mind, at least, by giving me something to do.

I stepped off the bed, pulling the gown tightly around me. I placed my hands over Liam's shoulders. He tensed up when he felt me, so I massaged them until he calmed down, then ran my fingers through his hair.

"You're blond," I commented, suddenly noticing the roots of his hair. "I thought you were the odd one out."

"Mine is different from Alex and Bam's," he said, not looking up.

"Yeah, they're more sandy, this is way lighter... But that means you do your eyebrows as well," I said slyly.

"Yes." He sounded slightly uncomfortable.

"You're a sneaky bastard," I giggled. This was too good to pass up. "Wait a second- that means you look like your cousin Karl!"

The only time I had met Dr. Karl was at Liam's house that day when his mother made me stay for lunch. He had come with his wife, an icy-looking lady who had stayed quiet most of the time while he talked. Karl was a severe looking man, with almost the same sharp features as Liam and an even sharper tongue. I hated him on sight, and I was sure the feeling was reciprocated.

Liam snorted, still not looking at me.

"We're first cousins, that's why. Our fathers were twins."

"And Benjy?"

"He's my second cousin, but I grew up in their house for a while, so we just ended up 'being' brothers."

"Ah," I recalled. "No wonder Karl kept talking about genetics that day, I thought it was because it was his speciality or something. Am I going to be the one to end this rare gene pool? Oh no..." I fake cried, throwing my head on his shoulder.

He pulled me down onto his lap, and I settled, trying to balance myself by wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I think you're an improvement," he whispered, kissing my nose.

"Have you gone to the doctor?" I asked suddenly.

He looked away, clicking his tongue in annoyance. I hummed angrily, pulling his chin back. He now had a pained expression on his face.

"It's not necessary. I have it for sure. Don't you believe me?"

"Liam, I'm not saying that. You still haven't shown any symptoms-"

"I'm not going to wait around for symptoms."

"Your siblings are clear-"

"Have you seen my father?"

"Have you considered another diagnosis?"

"Don't you trust Karl?"

"From your story, he's the one that put this situation on you in the first place," I hissed.

"That's why I'm going to keep doing what I do," he replied. "Are you with me, or not?"

I stood up, crossing my arms. "What does it look like?" I asked softly.

He stared back, silent for a moment, then broke into a smile.

"It looks like I got lucky, for once," he replied.

He turned to his screen, and smiled again. "Oh. Make that twice."

"Really?" I asked, interested.

"Guess who's invited to attend the board of director's meeting tomorrow afternoon," he pointed at the screen, and I read the email.

"Hmm." I scanned the list of recipients then turned to kiss his forehead. "Liam... Please... Maybe you'll be lucky a third time?"

He laughed, but it was a sad laugh, and held my hands against my belly, and kissed them.

"Babydoll, I don't see the point of it. It doesn't matter if I'm lucky the third time."

The lamplight cast odd shadows over his face, accentuating the cluster of faint crow's feet stemming the corners of his downcast eyes.

Did anyone ever look at you, the way that I do? I wondered.

I traced his jaw lightly with my finger, grazing the darker stubble. He was always clean shaven; I had never seen him grow out his beard. The roughness sent little shivers up my hand, so I ran a thumb over the outline of his lips, and he bent his head back, lazily.

"What are you doing..." he muttered, but had an amused expression on his face.

"I'm looking at you," I said softly. "We get so caught up, I don't think we've ever sat and looked at each other enough."

"I look at you long enough. You don't need to look at me."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Why?"

"Because you don't need to remember the face of someone who's going to die."

"Actually, your death sounds like a fine reason to start memorizing your face." I made my tone standoffish, but still felt my throat tighten.

Why did he do this to me?

Because now the only way to hurt you is by hurting myself. replied his voice in my mind.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, and kissed his forehead. "Are you... Do you believe in hell?" I asked.

"Would you like me to be poetic about it?" he asked snidely.

"Answer truthfully," I said seriously.

"I don't know. If it exists, I don't care. If it doesn't, I don't care."

"Hell is where you'll be tortured eternally," I pressed. He rolled his eyes.

"So they say. And? I'm already leaving this place. It's bad enough."

I gasped, stifling a sob. He tutted.

"Little rabbit... Don't be like this," he said, reaching a hand to cup my face. I turned, and kissed his hand.

"Only you make me cry," I said into his hand.

"I know. I like that I can. Sick, aren't I?" he grinned.

I smiled, despite myself.

I bent down to catch his lips in a kiss, and he was ready, forcefully rubbing my lips against his teeth. It cut my lips, and I felt his tongue against the warm open cut, tasting the salt...

"I love you," I whispered, moving away for a bit. He stared back, looking slightly annoyed that we broke contact. I bought his hands around my waist, and opened my gown. I looked down between my full, heavy breasts, to my belly, round and stretched. I trailed the thin, dark line down the middle of my abdomen with a finger. He followed my finger, then looked up, blinking languidly. I felt him put a hand between my legs, and I squeezed it, enjoying his cold hand.

"I love you," I repeated. "You made me into this. Let me do something for you."

"So, my little rabbit is feeling playful again?" he asked, getting up. He now dominated over my frame, but I grasped his elbows, and pushed him back, gently yet forcefully.

"Why?" he asked. He was still smiling, albeit confusedly.

"Take it as a birthday present from me," I said, randomly throwing in a reason.

"You don't even know my birthday," he said, raising an eyebrow.

"When is it, then?" I asked, slowly pushing him back.

"You're already a month too late, silly girl," he laughed, as I head-butted his chest softly.

"Let me," I insisted.

He threw his hands up, as if surrendering, and walked backwards to sit on the bed. I followed him as he lay down, and I settled over him, straddling him.

"You try so much to teach me," I said, pulling up his t-shirt. "Just... Let me do... Let me serve you."

I ran my hands slowly from his broad shoulders, down his chest, to his navel, feeling the cut of his muscles, the feel of his skin, the rise of his breath.

On a whim I licked around his navel, and he jumped, clearly not expecting it.

"Relax," I cooed.

I undid his jeans, slowly moving backwards, caressing his hips and thighs with my hands, bringing myself down as low as possible to his body. He moaned as my breasts and face brushed past his member, and I felt him tense, wriggling to undo the rest of his clothes and reaching for my shoulders.

"Please," I pleaded, and he stopped, settling for just helping me remove his jeans and boxers.

I never had him this calm before. It made me slightly afraid. But I pressed on.

His dick was hardening, hot in my hands, and I ran my hands up and down slowly. The smell, warmth, and most of all, his look, as I jerked him off, aroused me. He was so intensely focused- he was always intensely focused - but this was the first time the spotlight was on me, and I felt every wave of attention he focused on me. And it felt good, that I meant so much...

I made little noises as I played, bringing his head down to rest lightly against my folds, or giving it a tiny lick, or kissing up the length of his cock. I tugged and rubbed his balls, and out of the corner of my eye, I noticed him grabbing fistfuls of the bedsheet, his hands trembling slightly...

When I felt it ready, I pushed my wet pussy against his cock, feeling it in my folds.

"Is it too hairy?" I asked suddenly, ashamed.

"What? No." He smiled, exhaling and running a hand over my mound. "I can shave it for you, if you like," he offered.

"Oh," I replied, and I felt my ears and cheeks burn. He noticed that, and chuckled, saying in a husky voice, "I love the things you do."

But, you'd never say 'I love you', I thought sadly.

It's the same fucking thing, insisted his voice in my brain.

I sat up on my knees, pulling apart my hips to feel the head of his cock enter my folds. I moaned, slowly relieving the pressure inside myself, and grinded against him.

"Fuck, this is excruciating," he moaned. "Are you sure you're trying to pleasure me?" He rested a hand against my hip, and beckoned me forward.

"Listen, put a pillow under us. I can help you." He sounded calm, but his eyes looked wild.

"No," I replied stubbornly. "I'm doing this. I can do this."

He let out a moan, and whispered, "Come a bit forward then, I want to- do something-"

That I obliged, bending slightly to land a nipple into his mouth. I guided his hand toward the other one, which he immediately started rolling between his fingers. I placed a pillow behind his head, so he wouldn't strain himself.

He murmured in ease as I did that. "Anything for you," I whispered into his ear.

I settled back onto his erection, sliding slowly at first, trying to build up speed. I felt him try not to push up, try not to grab my ass and force me on.

Finally we got to a good pace. I was on a high already, but I refrained from stimulating my clit, and instead let my movements do the job. He had let go of me, now breathing heavily. My breasts bounced as I slid up and down his cock, both of us moaning and writhing... Finally, I felt him stiffen, and I felt the warm rush of cum shooting deep into my pussy.

Finally.

I came just after that, and fell onto his body, shivering, trembling in my ecstasy. He moved me, making me lie on my side, cradled in his arms. I felt him shaking as well, he swung one leg over my hip, pulling us closer together. His hands moved gently against my folds again, and I felt his cock trying to enter me.

I felt dizzy, and I wondered if doing this was bad for the baby. For the first time, he didn't try to push inside me again. I just felt his hands caressing, the tip of his head gently moving up and down my folds, and with his gentle touches I drifted off to sleep while he whispered in my ears...

The rest of the night we woke up several times. We talked, touched, moved, slept.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Of course," he replied.

For the first time, I felt nearly equal in our relationship.

I knew it wasn't me who went up a notch, but that he who came down one. Still, I was grateful.

When the first rays of sun fell on our bed, I felt him get up. I moved to pull him back down, but he stopped my hand.

"Sleep," he said to me.

"It's not until this afternoon," I complained.

"You know I won't hang around doing nothing until this afternoon. I have an image to uphold, remember?" he said, smirking.

It's too early in the day to think up a good counterargument, I thought groggily.

"Liam..." I said after a while. That was all I could manage.

I heard him exhale. "I'm bored, little rabbit. Bored of waiting around... Just let me do what I want to."

I sighed deeply, and closed my eyes. "Go."

Cut your nose off to spite your own face, I thought, half angrily. What do I care...

He got up, and I heard him open the window. A cold gust of air came in, and I smelled the smoke from his cigarette. I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Ah," he intoned. "Wind's coming in the other way."

"Shame. Now you have to light it again," I mumbled.

"That's not the problem."

I thought for a while, then smiled.

That evening, he came home happier than I had ever seen him. As I opened the door, he pounced on my lips, and pushed me to the bed, snaking his hand between my legs.

"Don't deny me today, little rabbit," he whispered into my ear.

"Lock the door at least," I breathed.

"I'll fuck you in front of the whole world if I feel like," he said slyly, but got up to close the door anyway. I lay on my side, and watched him remove his jacket. He looked so handsome in a suit.

"So you got your vice presidency? Is everyone pissed?" I asked, smiling slightly.

"Well, it's associate vice president for now. but the senior guy is gonna step down in a few months. And of course, everyone is pissed. Nepotism and all. I'm the new villain. They're just waiting for me to mess shit up." He started to laugh, as he walked towards the bed, loosening his tie.

"Do I have to worry about any sexy personal secretaries soon?" I joked. It was rare to get him so light, and I wanted to enjoy it as long as possible.

"Hmm.. Let me think. Four more months, and then I'll have a proper private office, so my secretary can attend to my personal needs..." He jumped on the bed, straddling my hips, and slid his tie around my neck, pulling me up gently. I arched my neck back slightly, exposing my whole neck, all the way to the slopes of my breasts to him. My nipples pushed through the thin fabric of the t-shirt. He smiled appreciatively.

"I kind of like you. What's your major right now?" he asked, rolling his tie, so my head rolled along with it.

"Molecular Biochemistry," I giggled.

"You're hired."

"You have terrible decision making skills," I laughed, as he bent down to kiss my lips.

"Silly bunny. I know what I need. And diversification is always a good idea."

I sighed as he got up again, standing over me in his waistcoat and trousers.

"Don't remove your clothes. Seeing you dressed up really turns me on."

He smiled a genuine little smile at this compliment.

"Well then. I might as well let you audition for the position then." He lay back, propping himself up on one arm. "Show me what you got."

I got onto my knees and hands, and pushed my breasts together. I had stopped wearing bras, because they felt too restrictive.

"Is there something you'd like to examine in detail, Sir?" I whispered, pushing my cleavage into his face. I giggled quietly, because I knew I was doing a terrible job at this role-play.

But he was definitely into it. He pulled the t-shirt up, and attacked a nipple with his teeth. I cradled my hands around his head, moaning as he sucked and bit his way around my breast.

"You'll have to let me examine these everyday," he growled. "You're definitely no good with these."

"I'm sorry, Sir," I moaned. "Is there something else I can do?"

"Do you know how to suck a cock?" he asked, unzipping his trousers.

"I think I can," I said, as he presented me with his already erect penis. I bent down low, licking his member up and down, while my hands rubbed his thighs through his trousers. I felt him gently position my head over his head, and I let it into my mouth, enjoying the warmth of his flesh. My ass was perked high in the air, and I felt him grab my ass, pulling the flesh apart, running a finger up and down my crack through the fabric. I started bobbing up and down soon enough, my position giving me a good vantage point to deep throat him properly. Suddenly, I felt him shoot, and my mouth was filled with cum. Most of it rolled off my mouth, and onto my breasts. I backed off, trying to gulp down whatever hadn't fallen off.

"Oh no," he said softly. "You're not very good at this either, are you?"

"I'm sorry, Sir." I looked at him, making wide, innocent eyes, and puckering up my lips. He smiled, scooping some cum off my chest, and rubbed it onto my lips.

"I'm gonna need you to be a good little cum dumpster if I'm gonna hire you. So if your mouth can't handle it, maybe your asshole can?"

"What about my pussy, Sir?"

"My wife's already pregnant," he replied slyly.

"Well, my boyfriend likes my asshole as well," I said sleazily. "I don't think he'd like sloppy seconds when I get home."

"Who said you're going home tonight?"

"Isn't your wife going to get angry?"

"She's a very loving wife. She won't get mad."

"You're lucky. I have a bastard of a boyfriend."

He laughed. "Introduce me to this bastard sometime. I'll introduce him to my wife."

Now I laughed. "So then we can run away together?"

"Hmm, let's see how well you do first," he said, stepping off the bed. He stood at the edge, and pulled his trousers off, then beckoned me back.

I pulled off my sweatpants, and turned, showing my rear to him.

"Mmmm..." he murmured, sinking his fingers into the flesh, kneading it, almost. "Such a fat bottom." He suddenly slapped hard, and I gasped at the sting.

"This is for talking too much."

He slapped again. "This one's for messing up my trousers. You know you got cum all over them, right? You dirty slut..."

He slapped again, and with another hand, grabbed my breast, twisting my nipple hard as he did so. I gasped again, not sure if because of the pain or pleasure.

"That's for seducing me," he said, and let go of my nipple. I arched my back, and shook my ass, trying to jiggle the numbness away. He slapped me again, and twisted my chin with his hand, nuzzling his lips against my neck.

"That's for moving," he whispered, grinding his cock against my tingling flesh.

"Owwww..." I moaned softly, and he laughed, slapping me again and again. He hitched my underwear up, bunching it and rubbing the cloth between the folds of my pussy, while he inserted a little finger into my asshole. I immediately tightened around it, and he laughed.

"I'm going to spank your fleshy little ass until it's red, babydoll. Get ready."

Before I hated being spanked, it felt so demeaning and painful, I wasn't able to enjoy it at all. But recently, when he had used me almost everyday, I learned to at least withstand it. For his sake.

I focused my mind elsewhere, anywhere while he could get his fix. I thought suddenly of my baby, and felt the sting lessen, the blood pump less wildly over the skin. I wondered what kind of person he would be, what he would look like...

Liam kept spanking me, until he finally seemed pleased with the results. I heard him move away, and I rested, putting my butt down for a little while. I wrapped my hands around my womb.

I love you so much, I thought suddenly. I'm going to do everything to make sure your world is alright. If you are here, maybe I could survive without Liam...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Sharpest Lives Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds