• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Short Interlude

Short Interlude

After some time apart, and a couple of failed dating attempts, I decided to come back down and pay my favorite sub a visit. The first night we had straight, hard sex; a real good pounding. Last night I let my Dark Goddess run wild on him. He spent most of the evening bent over a sawhorse while I first whipped his ass with all manner of implements, and then pegged him mercilessly. It had been a while and it was quite the release to let her loose on him.

Tonight I was planning on just chilling and watching some shows to give him a rest. I had some devious plans for the weekend that I was still working out that I was going to subject him to. We had just turned on the TV, sat on the couch and I had poured myself a glass of lovely chardonnay. However, just as we started to settle into the show, his hands started to wander. His left hand that had started on my knee started moving up my thigh. When his fingers clenched into my thigh I took his hand and moved it back down saying, "Not tonight, dear, I'm a bit tired and just want to watch."

He looked at me with sad eyes, "Sorry, honey. You're just so hot I can't help myself. I always want more."

"Flattery won't get you into my pants tonight, so don't even try it."

We watched for a good ten minutes before his hand started stroking again. Never too far up, but I could hear his breath starting to get heavy as his fingertips made slow circles around my knee. When he leaned in and gave my neck a kiss, it sent a slight shiver down to my toes. However delightful it felt, I couldn't let him go against my spoken command. I turned and took his chin in my hand and looking directly into his eyes said to him in my stern voice, "Listen up buster. I've made my wishes known, you're not getting any tonight."

Visibly deflated, he turned back to the TV. I knew where this was going, he thought if he disobeyed me I'd punish him again. I guess I didn't leave enough welts on his ass last night to satisfy the sub in him.

Watching TV again, I was ready for the inevitable. Ten more minutes passed until he decided to try his luck and put his left arm around me and started playing with my hair. I stood up abruptly and towered over him. "You are NOT allowed to disobey, Jeremy. STRIP, then sit back down and DON'T move."

I went downstairs to the playroom and opened up the craftsman tool chest Jeremy keeps all the toys in. I pulled out a few select items and went upstairs. My dildo whore was sitting on the couch naked with a very erect dick. I could see in his eyes that Jeremy thought that he was being smart and was going to get what he wanted. Boy he was going to find out just how wrong he was.

"Put these on, and be quick about it!" I instructed him as I tossed his leather collar and wrist cuffs onto his lap.

"Yes, Mistress."

While he was accomplishing this, pulling the hard leather tightly across his neck and wrists, I was opening up the snaps on his ball spreader. It was a favorite of mine, a nice bit of leather that buckles around the base of the cock, with two straps the come up between the balls to separate them before being snapped into the first ring. I so love a caged cock, and this device also exposes his balls for me to have fun with. I find most subs comply readily if their precious balls are at all subjected to pain.

Once the cuffs were on I tossed the spreader down into his lap. Not needed any instruction, my sub stood up and bucked it tightly around his cock, then spread his testicles and buckled the last two straps. I smirked down at him seeing his cock erect and throbbing. "Now sit back down, hands behind your head."

Jeremy quickly did as I instructed, and I went around the back of the couch. Taking two D-rings I fastened both wrists to the back buckle of his neck collar. They weren't big enough to allow him to bend his wrists and unfasten them, effectively pinning his arms up and away from his body. I then took a short length of parachute cord and tied it to the front ring of his neck collar. My dildo whore looked up expectedly, I suppose thinking I was going to lead him somewhere to play. Instead I ran the other end through the ball spreader and back up to his neck. He looked at me with a quizzical look. "Oh, you thought you were going to get some? Not happening, my little whore. I need to keep you restrained and let me watch my show in peace."

I then pulled on the end of the line. Being looped twice, it magnified my tug like a pulley winch and it yanked his head down by his neck towards his erect dick. He let out a grunt as he was bent almost in half. "There, you can spend tonight sitting there helpless and contemplate what was making you distract me tonight. It's too bad I can't pull you any further or I'd just have you suck your own dick for my amusement."

"Mistress, please." He pleaded. "It's putting a strain on my back, and if I try to straighten up, I feel like my cock is going to be ripped off. Can you just loosen it a bit?"

"See, you can't even be tied up right and let me alone. I knew I was going to need this." I went to the final item I had brought upstairs with me. It was his ball gag harness he had just purchased. I went back around the couch and forced the red ball into his mouth. Two straps went around his head, buckling in the back. By his cheeks two more went up and joined just above his nose and went over the top of his head to join the first two in the back. The last two went under his chin to make it completely tight and immovable.

I sauntered back to the front and examined my sub with a critical eye. He was bent in half, cock being pulled up by his neck, arms helplessly attached also to his neck and his head firmly bound and gagged. "Now, this should keep you immobilized, quiet, and out of my hair. I hope you realize as your cock is punished all night that you are not to disobey my commands. Don't worry, if it starts to turn too blue I'll get some ice."

With that I picked up my glass of chardonnay and turned back to the TV.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Short Interlude

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds