• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ben & Nat: Love at Home Alone Pt. 04

Ben & Nat: Love at Home Alone Pt. 04

Note to the reader:

Thank you for your patience and feedback. This is the first time I've ever written something for someone else to read (much less erotic literature) and I'm very pleased it's been so well received. This is (probably) the last part. I hope it's been is as fun for you to read as it has been for me to write. If you have any suggestions or observations, please feel free to send them, I've read all comments thus far. I'm just learning how to write and can use all of the insights and criticism I can get.

Enjoy, and I'll be writing something new soon.

**********

"Are you okay?" He asked, sitting beside her.

She handed him the glass and he drained it, then set it on the nightstand. She leaned forward, hands on knees, and stretched, tossing her hair out of her face. "Ben."

Uh oh. "Um, yes?"

She peered at him with narrowed eyes, leaned in close. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I... didn't? I just sorta... figured it out." He shrugged nervously. "Was it okay?"

She grinned, cocked an eyebrow and tackled him.

He couldn't see through the cascade of hair, but that was fine. He followed the curves of her hips around to her ass, which rested at his navel. The farther down his fingertips stretched, the wetter she was to the touch. His cock felt like it would rip through his jeans and it didn't take much to interpret the same urgency through her every kiss, moan and caress.

She kissed her way down his neck to his chest, nibbling on his nipples in turn. Her fingernails weren't sharp but he felt her exploring the hair she found with them, much the way he'd done between her thighs. He hissed, surprised at how intense the sensations were and he felt her respond immediately with even more of the same.

He felt her fingers on his zipper. He tried and failed to swallow the lump in his throat and looked down. All he could see was her back, her sweet, round ass and the waves of white-gold hair tumbling down his torso, but when her fingers closed around the shaft of his cock through his boxer briefs, he involuntarily bucked his hips off the bed and her entire body with them.

"Nat," he said breathlessly.

"Shhh," she responded, tossing her hair to the side. She pushed down his underwear and his erection jumped up as if spring-loaded. "You took care of me. Now... let me take care of you." Well there was no arguing with that, and as he watched, she kissed the underside of the tip. He shuddered from toenails to eyebrows and pressed his palms against his forehead and eyes.

Her tongue trailed up from the base of his shaft to the very tip. "I didn't expect it to be so wet," she said, mostly to herself. "I had no idea guys did that."

"The more... turned on we are... the more comes out," he breathed. "Works the same way for us as it does for you, I guess."

"Cool," she said, and he felt the puffs of breath against the hyper-sensitive skin on the head of his cock. "I don't think... it doesn't look like I can... hmm." He felt her lips spread around the head, pushing against the skin of it so that it popped between them. Once the entire head was in her mouth, she left it there for a moment and then withdrew. "I can't. I know guys like -"

"Nat," he interrupted shakily, propping himself up on his elbows. "It doesn't matter, sweetheart. Really really. I just want you, and the sooner the better."

She frowned down at his cock, shrugged, and grinned. "Oh. Okay. I haven't been able to stop thinking about this for hours." She stroked her thighs with her palms apprehensively and tucked her hair behind her ears. "So what now?"

He pushed off his jeans and underwear and she helped him just like he'd helped her before. She leaned across his chest, propped up on an elbow near his nipple, and smiled down at him.

She'd tucked her legs up near his pillows and he carefully pushed one of his hands between her thighs. She made a happy little sound deep in her chest and it resonated through his. He explored higher, pressing the edge of his forefinger along her lips. Her thighs tightened around his hand immediately and her face disappeared against his chest again.

The more relaxed he became, the bolder his hand became, and while he petted her hair with the other, he spread her thighs by turning his palm and gently found the place his cock would soon be. People had always marveled at how big his hands were. He'd never found a pair of gloves that fit, no matter how 'one-size-fits-all' or 'extra large' they were. He watched all four inches of his middle finger disappear inside her very slowly and she bit his nipple, suppressing a cry. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her, and she knew that perfectly well. Once his palm was completely covering that soft, silky patch of honey colored hair, he withdrew it even slower than it went in.

The foot of her top leg was resting on his pillow and her hips were tilted toward him, and the smell... oh fuck me, the smell was driving him bonkers. She was so warm and soft! Everywhere, inside and out! It was too much to experience and continue to think at the same time.

"Again," she whispered in a feral little growl he'd never heard from her before. He went in again, just as slow and just as deep. When his palm was flat against her pubic hair and his middle finger was as far inside her as it would go, he clenched his hand, pulling his middle finger toward his palm. She whimpered (praying again) and he felt fresh droplets of pre-cum hit his belly, cooled from the air and practically sizzling at the contact, and he knew it was time.

They knew each other so well, he found he didn't have to say a word. She shifted up, kissed him with all of her love and lust and spread her thighs over him. He was too tall for her to reach and still kiss him like they both wanted, so he propped his feet almost under his butt and tilted his cock toward her.

"Maybe you'd better, um... " she started nervously, and lifted herself up on one knee. Her breasts were full, swollen and tantalizing, and he stroked one lovingly as his hand went down, down.

Their eyes met, his the dark, faded blue of old ice, and hers the deep green of a forest in the spring, just as the head of his cock found its home. No more than an inch apart, they moaned together, kissed briefly, and he felt the head pass between her those heavenly dark pink lips. She adjusted her hips, eyes half-lidded, lowered herself and buried her face in his neck, not far from where he'd wiped the smudge away earlier that evening. Her fingers spread under his shoulders and he felt her pussy spread around his cock, like a hand into that perfect glove he'd never been able to find.

She went so slow, concentrating with all of her might, and breathed short, sharp and fast, but she was determined and he was patient. Once, twice, three times she readjusted, and he knew that it was hurting her but she wanted it more than the pain could dissuade her. He waited for her, not thrusting and barely even breathing, until finally, hips rested against the base of his cock.

Shaking, she cried happy tears and he hugged her tight. The muscles cradling his cock clenched, relaxed, clenched even harder, and he knew that their first lovemaking session would not be a long one.

"I can't... I can't do any more," she said unhappily. He rolled them both to his left until he was on top of her and even managed to stay inside. She stroked his cheek and nodded.

Slowly he backed himself out and he felt her body moving around to find the perfect angle. There's time, we have all of our lives, he thought, and just as his head was nearing the end of its arc, he stopped.

"Ready?"

She nodded again, closing her eyes and exhaling. He supported himself on his palms just outside her shoulders and felt her warm little fingers against his sides. "God you're beautiful," he said.

She beamed and he slid back into her. Her mouth and eyes opened wide and she cried out in a high, helpless voice. He could only imagine how it felt for her, but for him, the sensation was like licking off a finger that had something delicious on it, like chocolate or honey. He eased back out, asked her if she was okay, and when she nodded furiously, clawing at his sides, he added a little more force to his thrust. She cried out louder this time, but with less surprise and shock, and he knew he didn't have long, especially when she was so very tight down there, and he'd been turned so far on he felt like he was thrumming all over like a guitar string.

"Nat... it won't be long," he said through gritted teeth, his body aching from the strain of moving so slowly and deliberately. She nodded again, mouthed an "okay" and clawed at as far up his back as she could reach. Another thrust, and another, each with a little more force, and then he made the mistake of looking down from her face to her breasts, which bounced with his movement, and that was it.

He could only manage two more thrusts before his entire groin erupted in liquid napalm. He pulled out of her just in time, roaring at the ceiling. All of his weight was on his arms, and finally they could take no more. He fell on her and buried his face in that heavenly hair, her smell. She stroked the back of his head, shushing and cooing, and held him tight as he quivered and gasped.

"Wow, you were loud," she said. "Fucking hot as hell." She curled her ankles behind his knees and his cock was bent at an uncomfortable angle, but he didn't care. Actually, he was pretty sure he was paralyzed. What a way to go. He ruptured his dick, and had an aneurysm, he thought, but that didn't sound so bad. He'd die a happy young man.

He muttered something in Swahili and snuggled in tighter, kissed what he could reach with his lips, her earlobe? She purred. Yep.

"How about a shower?" She asked. "The one in their bathroom is big enough, we could take one together."

"Oh yeah," he managed. "You read my mind, sweetheart." (Actually, it sounded more like yoorenn m'mnn suhherrt but she got it because she's cool like that.) He lifted himself up on his elbows and reached over the side of the bed to get one of the shirts he'd pushed off earlier. He wiped them both down as best he could and then collapsed next to her, massive chest heaving.

"Well well," she said, laying a hand on his thigh. "Somebody's not tired yet."

You can say that again, he thought. His cock was pestering him more with every passing moment. "Shower?" He said.

"Shower," she said, and kissed him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ben & Nat: Love at Home Alone Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 661 milliseconds