• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Tigress Wrestling Club

The Tigress Wrestling Club

Sweat poured from every inch of my body. It was leg day, and I've always hated leg day. The constant clanking of iron was a reminder of exactly where I was. The Tigress, the only women's only gym in my town. It was mostly little cardio bunnies running on treadmills, but there were a few of us who sought to put on a little muscle. And a little muscle was all I had- while it was true I was fairly toned, I was not a bodybuilder by any stretch of the imagination. The Tigress always did me favors as my round little butt had a firm jiggle to it and my C cup breasts were accentuated by my tight little belly. Every footfall seemed heavier than the last as I plodded my way towards the locker room to shower. My downward cast eyes soon saw long black stiletto heels, and I looked up to see the owner.

Her name was Samantha Walters and she ruled the roost. She was pushing forty, but no one would have been able to tell. Her hair was a curly black tangle that reached almost to her waist. I had never bothered to ask, but I could tell she had double D breasts. She loved wearing tight jeans that conformed to her long toned legs and callipygian ass. No matter what room she was in, she seemed to have the most powerful presence. Her shoulders were always back and her head was always up, and you could tell she was quite proud.

She stood in front of me to stop me. Her voice was a crystal clear soprano that oozed confidence. "Rachel Sullivan. Have you ever been to the back rooms?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "I thought that is where they did yoga. And I don't want to do yoga."

She smiled at my comment. "It isn't quite yoga. Why don't you come back with me?" Before waiting for an answer she headed to the back rooms. I followed. "I've noticed that the Tigress has done you a lot of good. And you have been tearing it up in some of the martial arts classes as well."

It was true. One of the reasons I loved this gym so much was because they offered various martial arts classes, from sambo to karate to MMA and beyond. And I threw myself wholeheartedly at every one. While I would hesitate to call myself an expert at any single one, I had become quite proficient at judo. I just loved seeing a girl go flying after a well-executed toss. I ran my fingers through my long, sweaty red hair as I thought of all the girls I had launched into the air. She entered into a room with a large black door. An ominous sign I thought.

In the center of the room was a large red circle. In the exact center was a dot, with two hashmarks a yard or two off on either side. The room was fairly large and there was quite a bit of space outside the circle. There were two doors on the opposite side of the room. To the right of me, a camerawoman stood over her instrument, fiddling with something on the lens. Two young looking women sat in chairs against the wall, clipboards and pencils in hand. I shot Samantha a dubious look and she gave me a reassuring smile. "Just watch," the smile seemed to say.

Two women emerged from the doors on the opposite side of the room, as if on cue. The woman who emerged from the right door was a rather diminutive brunette who had a toned, stocky body. She looked like a D cup in her tight green bikini. The woman that emerged from the door on the left was a different story; she was a tall blonde that had small shoulders but legs for miles. Her bikini was equally tight, but blue. The camerawoman fixed her lens and approached the brunette. She struck a pose, showing off her impressive arms and turned around to show off her equally impressive ass. The camerawoman moved onto the blonde who ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, and similarly spun to reveal her backside.

"On your marks!" A shrill voice pierced the silence, emanating from one of the young women in the chairs. The two women walked to the two hashmarks and crouched into wrestling stances. The other woman produced a stopwatch, and the camerawoman moved closer to where the two women were standing.

"Three! Two! One! Begin!" the woman yelled. The two women in bikinis moved towards each other and came together violently. They pressed their two bodies together and wrapped their arms around each other, desperately seeking some sort of leverage. After a tussle, the short brunette used her low center of gravity to hip toss her taller opponent to the ground. An "Oof!" reverberated around the room as the blonde was slammed into the mat. The brunette straddled the blonde and leaned back, placed her arms around the blonde's neck and secured a choke. The blonde gagged and struggled in vain. The brunette was too strong for her. A second a two before the critical moment, one of the women in the chairs shouted "Break!" and the brunette released her hold. She got off the blonde and went back to her mark. The blonde woman rubbed her neck, and then stood up and did the same. "Begin!" was once again shouted.

A look of anger appeared on the blonde's face as she charged forward towards her opponent. Her opponent anticipated the charge and once again threw her to the mat. This time the blonde landed face down and the brunette quickly fell on top of her. She found the string to the back of her bikini and pulled. The brunette then grabbed both of the blonde's arms and pulled, yanking the blonde into a camel clutch, breasts fully exposed. The camerawoman was right there, showing the blonde's humiliation. I gasped and looked over at Samantha, who smiled coyly at me.

"Submit!" The brunette cried, pulling her opponent back even further. All the blonde could do is yelp in pain. The brunette once again pulled back and the blonde screamed out her submission. The brunette let her down to the mat. She took to her hashmark once again, anticipating the next tussle. The blonde was slower to get up, but made her way there. "Begin!" was shouted out once again. The blonde once again advanced on her opponent, beautiful breasts bouncing with every step. Instead of coming in high she launched a form tackle on her opponent. The brunette was taken by surprise and crashed down to the mat. The blonde moved up pushed her body down on her opponent. "One!" a woman in the chair shouted. The brunette struggled to no avail, still pinned by her opponent. "Two!" the woman shouted out. "Time!" the other official shouted, saving the brunette before she could be pinned. The blonde withdrew some distance and sat down. The brunette chose to lay there, and breathed deeply.

Samantha turned to me. "So this is our wrestling promotion. It is a secret, so don't tell anyone. The way this works is that there are three five minute rounds. And a bonus round. Points are determined by submissions, pins, and flair. They" she pointed the women in the chairs, "are our referees. They give out points. We keep the point system under wraps so no one tries anything too gamey. "

"What do you mean by flair?" I managed.

She grinned again. "Stripping your opponent gives you a little flair. Sitting on her face, fingering her. Anything humiliating."

"That seems...odd." I managed. Hot, I wanted to say. Incredibly sexy, I wanted to say. But something held me back. I was doing my best not to be incredibly turned on. The girls were sweating which gave their sensual bodies a shine and glow. My breath was heavy. That was probably the reason Samantha was grinning so damn much.

The girls returned to their marks. The brunette licked her lips as she eyed her opponent. The blonde did her best to look cool and failed miserably. "Three! Two! One! Begin!" was shouted. The blonde was very wary of her opponent but the brunette rushed in recklessly. She swung in a punch to the blonde's gut and doubled her over. She then yanked her opponent's head under her armpit and hit her with a painful looking DDT. A pair of blue bikini bottoms was sent flying with a quick tug. The brunette looked on her downed opponent like a conqueror looks at a burning village and quickly went into action. She pulled one long leg up in a single leg Boston Crab. With her free hand she worked the blonde's sex. I bit my lip and leaned in. The brunette looked like she was wonderfully talented and the blonde was moaning in pleasure and pain. The blonde's hand hit the mat and she tapped her submission. The hold was released. The brunette licked her fingers and winked at the camera. The blonde laid on the mat and her chest heaved as she tried to regain her composure.

"On your marks!" boomed across the room. I leaned back and crossed my legs. I felt tingles like I never have before and I looked over at Samantha. She brushed a long tress of her black hair out of her face and maintained her smile. I was enjoying this greatly and Samantha knew it.

"Go!" The blonde was quicker this time, more prepared. She sprang at the brunette and hip tossed her to the ground. She used her long legs to constrict her opponent around the waist and removed her top. She rolled over so her opponent was exposed the camera and held on as her opponent thrashed against the vice like bind. The struggles were all fruitless and the brunette was forced to bellow her submission just before time was up. Both girls walked to opposite sides of the room and tried to collect themselves for the next round.

I looked over at Samantha. "You mentioned the bonus round. What is it?"

Samantha chuckled. "So whoever wins gets to use their opponent on camera."

I arched my eyebrows. "Use their opponent? What does that mean?"

Samantha's smile was inscrutable. "What do you think it means?"

My mind raced. It could be so many things... so many wonderful things. "I don't know."

Samantha snickered. "The winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser. We don't encourage sexual acts, but it just...happens. Cunnilingus, strap-ons, all sorts of things. We like to keep it so that anything goes."

I crossed my legs, trying not to show my excitement. The thought of dominating a girl on the mat and taking her afterwards appealed to me on a primal level. The girls moved back to their marks and I could easily picture myself in their positions. I would look damn hot in one of those bikinis too. The camera wouldn't bother me so much. Hell, if I could get a copy of the video, I would watch it a thousand times. Surely Samantha was showing me this for a reason, hopefully to get me to join. I was so in.

The women gave the sign to begin and the women clashed once again. The blonde was fading and was clearly tired from the strenuous activity she was undertaking. The brunette used this to her advantage and wrenched the taller woman to the ground and sat on her face. She found her opponent's sex with an outstretched arm and began working it. The blonde's moans were muffled between her opponent's legs and she curled her opponent's toes. Oh dear goodness the blonde was enjoying it. The cries began to reach a fever pitch and she tapped the brunette's leg in submission. Samantha rested her chin on her hand, looking on with great interest.

The wrestlers disentangled, and found their marks. The blonde was breathing heavily and the brunette gave off a predatory look. At the call of the officiating crew the brunette leapt at her opponent once more taking down the taller girl with ease. Before she could really go to work the officials signaled that the match was over. The blonde held her face in her hands and Samantha strode over the victrix and held her hand high, signaling her victorious effort over her opponent. The brunette disappeared into the locker room and returned with a massive purple strap on.

"On your knees." Her voice was like silk and the blonde quickly complied. She forced the blonde's mouth onto the toy and with two handfuls of hair bobbed her opponent up and down on it. A long spindle of drool hit the floor. She pushed the blonde down on the floor and spread her legs wide. The girl was grunting with effort and being rough with the newly submissive blonde. Gentle hands over the blonde's bouncing breasts elicited moans of pleasure. Violently shaking legs announced that the blonde was near climax and the brunette took it as encouragement to penetrate deeper, harder, more passionately. Finally, the blonde shouted her orgasm to the room and the brunette withdrew and looked down at the blonde, proud of her accomplishment.

She then moved up and rubbed the toy across the defeated girl's face. "Say you want anal, you little slut. I know you do."

The blonde just moaned. The brunette smiled a manic smile. "That's what I thought."

She got the defeated opponent on all fours and began to work her mercilessly. She gave the blonde's backside a massive slap and pulled her hair. As much as the blonde didn't want to show it she was enjoying it immensely. The grunts and moans were low and had an animalistic quality to them. I had never seen an anal orgasm before and the blonde cried hers out. The brunette stood up and flexed. Her time was over and she retired to the locker room. The blonde lay on the floor, grasping for breath.

Samantha looked at me. "So...are you in?"

"Yes!" I nodded, "Yes, I am." I said, trying to temper my eagerness a bit.

"Good. We want to have you go at it next week. You will sign a contract before your first fight. Should be fun." Samantha added.

I nodded and began walking out. I am sure the other customers thought I was an idiot, with my giddy smile and bouncing demeanor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Tigress Wrestling Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 267 milliseconds