• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • RoadBull - KC

RoadBull - KC

She gagged but couldn't pull back as I held my cock deep in her mouth. Drool and tears flowed as she tried to breath around my pulsing manhood. Her husband furiously pulled at his own cock, kneeling next to her, transfixed by the hard face-fuck his wife was receiving.

I had put an ad on an alt-lifestyle site when I was going to visit KC for business. I had lots of responses, but only one couple stood out from the rest. They wanted a gloryhole experience, but cleaner and safer. We set it up so they would meet me in the hotel room. She would suck me off with him watching and then they would leave. No hugs, kisses or even chit-chat. I was relieved the couple I saw through the peep hole matched the photos I had been sent.

The wife walked in wearing a sweatshirt and yoga pants. Stripping off her sweatshirt, with nothing underneath I was happy to see her large tits swing into view. She looked good for her late forties. I had thoughts of how good a tit-fuck she would be. I almost said something but she sank to her knees and opened my robe. She leaned forward and sucked in my stiffening cock before her husband could turn around from closing the door.

After a couple of pumps my cock reached full size and she came up for air. "He's so much bigger than you. I don't know if I can take him all the way in." she said looking at her husband who was stripping off his own clothing. He was an average looking guy, not really keeping up with his own aging. His wife stared at him, using her hand to jack me, until he pushed down his briefs. Looking back at me she continued "You can see why I want more cock."

Over the many emails and chat they had explained they both liked him being humiliated. I only had to stand there and provide a cock to suck, which was perfect for me. "Do you want to suck him? Feel him cum in your mouth?" she asked her husband. I got a little worried. This wasn't something we had talked about. I love blowjobs, but had not had one from a guy. I thought of something I could say without stopping the blow job I was getting when she said "You can't have any. This cock is for me. Small-dick perverts like you don't get any cock" I felt immediate relief.

I looked down at her on her knees. I looked from her eyes to her nice tits when I heard her say "Fuck my face." It was all the go ahead I needed. She barely had time to open her mouth as I grabbed the sides of her head and thrust my hips forward. As a muscular guy, with strong legs and core, I can generate a lot of force. I think it surprised her just how much as I saw her eyes go wide and felt her hands fly to my hips. My cock went deeper into her mouth than she had every taken. I just kept pumping, using her like the fuck toy she wanted to be. Her hands were light on my thighs as I continued to pump and went for speed over force.

It felt great to just use her for my pleasure. I closed my eyes and used her mouth to jack myself off, not caring how she felt. She did a good job of keeping her teeth out of the way as I pounded her. The force and speed kept her from being able to breath around my cock as the seconds turned into a minute. Her hands became harder on my thighs as she tried to pull back, but she was no match for my muscle. I looked down to see her face was a blur as I pounded into her mouth. When she went from pushing to slapping I stopped with my cock deep in her mouth. I looked down at the worry and passion on her face and locked eyes with her. One second more and I pulled out.

She coughed and sputtered, mascara running down her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. Her husband had not moved since sinking down next to her, other than to jack himself off. He kept looking at my cock the whole time. Finally able to talk again she smiled up at me. "Thank you." I was giving her something her husband could not. The thanks were so deep and true I felt sorry for her and for him. I couldn't imagine being unable to please my wife at all, being weak in every way. She turned to her husband "Don't you dare cum. You know what will happen if you do!". He slowed his furious pace, looking down for the first time from my cock covered in his wife's saliva.

"Tell me what you want?" I said, breaking my silence.

"Treat me like a cum dumpster" she replied and leaned forward to suck me in again. I was happy to provide. I pounded her face only stopping when she was about to run out of air. Between my cardio conditioning and the ability to hold back from cumming it was thirty minutes before I decided to let her have my load. She played with herself and came at least two times. It felt great as she tried to moan and lost concentration as I fucked her face and she came. The last time she came as I blew my load into her mouth, with some of it blasting out around my cock and dribbling down her chin to her tits. It felt good to cum at the same time.

When my cock stopped pulsing with cum into her mouth she sat back and I realized her mouth was full. I had expected her to swallow, or spit. Instead she crawled over on her knees and kissed her husband. I could see by what was dripping out she was sharing my seed with him. She raised up and he licked the rest from her tits.

After the messy kiss she got up and walked into the bathroom. Seconds later she walked out with two washcloths, one of which was wet. She threw the dry one in front of her husband. "You may cum on that" she said, then started to gently clean off my cock and body. We both stood there looking down at him as he finished himself off, leaving a small load on the hand towel.

With my cock clean she laughed at her husband as he panted, recovering from his orgasm. "You know what to do, piggy" To my surprise he bent at the waist and began to eat his own cum. "I usually fuck him with a but plug while he does this, but we didn't want to bring anything with us."

The husband finished eating his own load and then scurried to dress his wife, then himself. All I had to do was close my robe. He never made eye contact the whole time.

"Let us know when you're in town again. I'll meet you anywhere you want. You're the best married man I've ever sucked. Maybe leave him at home."

I'll be sure to look them up when I get back there.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • RoadBull - KC

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds