• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Playing with the Wife Ch. 03

Playing with the Wife Ch. 03

12

'Hi, George, is Elizabeth in?' Marjorie asked.

Fortunately George was in the kitchen when his neighbour barged in. Out of habit he'd left the back door open, when the last thing wanted were visitors. Marjorie was used to walking in to neighbours homes, or at least the kitchen, where gossip was shared.

'Hi, Marjorie. She's not in. Not expecting her back soon,' he said.

It looked odd that he didn't invite her in for a coffee, or even to sit down to catch up on local news. The atmosphere was strained, then a thump of something heavy dropped startled them both.

'That's Liz, my niece. Her aunt is ill, so I'm looking after her. That's where Elizabeth is, looking after her sister,' George lied.

'Oh, right. Is that why she was missing, the other evening?' she asked.

'What? Oh, yea, that's it. Mystery solved,' he nervously laughed.

'Hi, Mrs Jones, how are you today,' Liz asked.

She flounced in, and opened the fridge for juice. George scowled at her. It was bad enough Marjorie hearing her, but seeing her could be disastrous. Any moment he expected Marjorie to recognise Liz, as being Elizabeth. Awkward questions would follow.

'Want something to drink?' Liz asked.

'Sorry, Marjorie, would you like a coffee, a tea, something stronger. I could use one,' he said, making it sound like a sigh.

Marjorie chuckled, and pushed him into a chair.

George hoped fixing a drink would be enough of a distraction that she didn't question Liz. He noticed Marjorie wasn't wearing her glasses, so that helped. If she started asking the girl questions, the game would be up.

His wife was hypnotised to act like an adolescent, through no fault of his. He'd just used the phrase to put her into the role as Liz, with the intention of getting rid of it. Marjorie interrupted them before he could do anything. As soon as the neighbour left, he could get down to sorting out this mess. He wanted her hypnotised as his wife, not as Liz, a teenager.

'Now you know what it's like looking after an adolescent. I'll get you a drink, wine? I know where it is,' she said.

'Go to your room, Liz. Marjorie and I have adult things to talk about,' he told his wife.

'Uncle, do I have to?' Elizabeth whined.

'Go now, please. I won't tell you again!' he irritably spoke.

'I want to go on a date, with my boyfriend,' she said, sounding as though she would stamp her foot.

'Then go to your room and get ready,' he told her.

'Thank you uncle, like, you're real fab,' she said, and air kissed him.

'Wait. I didn't mean you can go out, I just meant, well. . . Just get ready in case I change my mind,' he sighed.

Liz looked at him as though she had won.

He looked out of patience. How could he let his wife go out on a date? She had admitted smooching that damn boy, and he guessed they had fumbled around. He didn't want some boy experimenting with his wife, while thinking like an eighteen year old. He had to undo this mess before something bad happened.

He imagined her becoming involved with an older, more experienced lad. Elizabeth was highly moral and would have the strength to say no, and make it stick. Whereas Liz was vulnerable, and might not be given the chance to say no. The thought of his wife being taken by some streetwise kid, made him shudder.

Marjorie looked at him as she reached for two glasses. He wasn't coping with a young girl. He and Elizabeth hadn't been blessed with children, so he was unused to handling them.

Two glasses and a bottle were on the table before he could blink.

'You're lucky she isn't challenging your authority, yet. What are you going to do when she does?' Marjorie asked.

'I haven't thought it through that far. Hopefully her mother will recover soon, and the girl can go back home,' he said.

She continued giving advice about dealing with children, and applying the advice to Liz. A glass of wine helped the discussion, so it became natural talking about Liz. It was easy to forget the awkward and painful situation, that Liz was really Elizabeth, his wife.

He looked at Marjorie after a couple of glasses of red wine, and realised how nice she was. Their chat about this and that had relaxed him. He'd forgotten about reawakening Liz, and the idea of taking control of his wife through her. They retired to a comfortable sofa to finish the bottle.

'You were right, they are a handful. Everything I say and do is misinterpreted. Either way, it's wrong for some illogical reason,' he recounted.

Marjorie laughed. She took his hand, and patted it.

'Poor man,' she sarcastically spoke.

'Well, that's the trouble, I'm just a man,' he exaggerated a sigh.

She got up from the sofa with remarkable finesse, and came back with another bottle. She knew where her friend kept the booze. She'd also made a phone call home, asking for help.

'You need a break. It's unfair to be left with an adolescent girl. They're worse than boys. The boys want a girl, but don't know how to go about it. The girl does, but she won't tell him, or make it easy for him,' she lectured.

'That goes throughout life. Everything becomes more complicated than you first think,' he mused.

***

'Hi, mom, Mr Atkins,' Leonard said, not sounding enthusiastic at all.

'I called you over for help. I want you to take Liz over to Bluebell. The girls can have a sleepover, and give George a rest,' she said.

George choked on the wine, and tried to recover.

'Oh! That won't be necessary. She's fine here,' he said.

He was grasping for excuses why she shouldn't leave, and failing to convince even himself.

'She might not want to. Just go and ask her if she wants to stay with Bluebell,' Marjorie told her son.

Leonard felt the glare from Mr Atkins as soon as he walked in. He tried to ignore it, and was glad to leave the room.

'Why can't Bluebell come over here? One girl in the house is bad enough,' Leonard complained.

'I don't think that's a good idea. I'm supposed to keep a close eye on her,' George said.

No good reasons came to him, especially with a mind befuddled from a good bottle of red. Leonard came back dragging his feet, with Liz, who bounced in full of eagerness.

'Like wow, a sleepover! I haven't met Bluebell yet. What a wonderful name, like, I bet she's wonderful just like her name,' Liz enthused.

'I don't think it's a good idea. You need to stay here in case your aunt phones, with news about your mother. You're mom and your aunt will want to talk to you, I'm sure,' he said.

'You can tell me what's happening, or she can phone Mrs Jones,' Liz pouted.

'Come on, George, you need a break. She'll be fine with Bluebell,' Marjorie encouraged.

Liz bounced off to pack a few essentials. Leonard went to get a coke in the kitchen. He badly needed to keep out of the way.

'She'll be alright with Bluebell. Leonard isn't interested in her, so don't worry. I think he's got a girl somewhere, and that's why he keeps disappearing. I'm experienced enough by now to know when something is up. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on them.' Marjorie cajoled him.

Liz bustled in, enthusing over spending time with Bluebell. George became caught up in her eagerness. It was easy to imagine she was his niece, after all the talk about teens growing up. He gave her an old fashioned sceptical look. When Liz kissed him on the cheek, thanking him for letting her go, he smiled. She was at least dressed decently. Given her own way, she would go out half naked.

'Thanks uncle, like, sooo much,' she cooed, and kissed his cheek. 'Thanks for letting me go on a sleepover. I never have before, like, it will be sooo much fun,' she enthused.

'Be good, and don't forget I'm here, if you need me,' he warned her.

She jumped on his lap, and put her arms around him.

'I will, I promise. I'll be a good girl, and won't let you down, like, honest, uncle,' she smiled, and kissed his cheek again.

He felt embarrassed receiving so much innocent emotion in front of Marjorie. He put his hands around her waist and lifted her off his lap, setting her in front of him.

'Make sure you are a good girl, and do as you're told while away,' he firmly ordered.

'OK, uncle, I'll be a good girl,' she confirmed, with fingers crossed on both hands behind her back.

He watched her scamper out the door, and smiled.

'She's certainly happy, and enthusiastic for life. It's nice to see them like that,' he said.

'I guess everything is new and interesting. We get used to life and become bored, then we become boring,' Marjorie sighed.

He thought about Marjorie's negativity, and knew boredom was affecting him and Elizabeth. He'd have to do something about that when she returned home. The thought of Elizabeth returning home sobered him a little. Liz didn't exist, sort of. He tried to clear his mind of confusion. Liz was here, and had just left the house, but she was really Elizabeth, his wife.

His wife had just left with that damn boy, and he'd let them go! A sleepover! Who would she be sleeping with tonight? He just hoped Marjorie was right, and the boy wasn't interested in her. She looked sexy enough for any boy to be interested, even when dressed decently. The boy didn't look interested in Liz, rather, it looked as though he considered she were a nuisance.

He just hoped his wife could cope with acting like a teenager around Bluebell. Would a teenager see her as a girl, or a woman? Marjorie would have seen through the makeover, if she had been wearing her glasses. If Marjorie hadn't been there he would have dragged her back home. Not for her sake, but for his piece of mind.

***

Leonard felt bad leaving the house with the man's wife. Mr Atkins had glared at him all the time he was in the lounge. At least she hadn't shown him off as her boyfriend. In front of his mom it would be embarrassing. In front of her husband it would be dangerous. She behaved herself until they got to his bedroom door.

Liz wrapped her arms around him and deeply kissed him. He hadn't a chance to fight her off. After a moment or two he didn't want to. She had a hold of his cock through his jeans, and he was gripping her ass in both hands.

He opened his eyes to see his sister critically watching them. He forcibly grabbed Liz by the shoulders, and pushed her into his bedroom.

'What in hell are you doing?' Bluebell asked.

'It was just a kiss. Mom said she is to come over here for a sleepover, with you,' he lamely explained.

'Just a kiss? You were devouring the woman. Does Mr Atkins know you're doing it with his wife? Damn! That's why he burst into my room. He was looking for her, and you! He said it was the wrong room, and I didn't understand what he meant. Wow! Leonard, you are in big trouble,' she finally broke for air.

'We're not doing it,' he said.

His own voice betrayed him. She knew he was lying.

'I didn't know you could!' she laughed at him. 'I haven't yet, can I watch?' she teased.

'Just don't tell anyone, alright. Please, sis. It's real complicated and I'm trying to get out of it. Every time I try, something goes wrong,' he moaned.

'There's no way I'm letting Mrs Atkins share my room. You'll have to do it!' she laughed.

'What about mom, what are you going to say?' he asked.

'Don't worry, I'll cover for you. Let's hope she's deaf as well as blind,' Bluebell laughed.

'Why?' he asked.

She threw her head back, making heavy breathing noises, then panted loudly.

'Oh! Shut up sis. I might have to borrow some of your clothes, something decent,' he said.

'That's kinky, I really want to watch now,' she teased.

'No! For her. She wears so little when she's Liz,' he firmly spoke.

'What do you mean, when she's Liz?' Bluebell asked.

He looked at his sister, knowing that expression meant she wouldn't give up. George had hypnotised her, from wanting to take control of his wife, he explained. He added, Mrs Atkins had inadvertently become Liz, a teenager. He missed out that it was his fault she was a teen.

'Sounds like a right mess, brother. I'll help if I can, but don't involve me in trouble,' she warned.

***

George found it difficult getting out of the chair, let alone marching across the road to fetch his wife. As Liz she would probably rebel, and misbehave. He couldn't cope with a lot of childish shouting at the moment. He wasn't even officially her guardian, so what could he do? A teenager doesn't listen to reason. If he grabbed a teenage girl, to drag her somewhere she didn't want to go, what might be done about that?

Social workers might become involved. He didn't know much about how they worked, but read in the Sunday papers about stupid mistakes being made. He imagined them taking her away, to be put into care. They called it a place of safety, didn't they? The authorities might declare her a ward of court, until her parents were found. They would have a hard job finding her parents, as they were more than ill, they were dead.

The idea of his wife being fostered was highly amusing. Maybe he wouldn't protest, and just leave them to it. She would be treated like a kid, even if she recovered, to become Elizabeth. How frustrating would that be! She dare not protest that she was an adult and a married woman, as it might mean ending up in a psychiatric ward.

She would have to suffer being treated like a teenager, with foster parents making the rules. She would have to obey strangers, over when to get up, what to eat, and what to wear. Every aspect of her life would be under someone else's control.

That would serve her right for messing around with that damn boy. He could start a new life, with another woman.

'What's so funny?' Marjorie asked.

'Just thinking of Liz, and how awkward the teenage years are,' he bluffed.

'Yes, not something I would want to relive. I'm glad you've relaxed, George. You were so tense when I arrived,' Marjorie smiled.

'I guess you were right. Looking after a teenager is tiring. I just needed a break,' he smiled at her.

'You shouldn't have been left looking after a young girl, George. Poor thing,' she said, and gave him a friendly hug.

The friendly hug continued, to become a warm hug, then progressed toward a passionate embrace. He held on tight, and kissed her neck. They touched lips, and were drawn into deeply kissing. A profound hunger began to ignite. It had been so long since being held. He was a big handsome man, and just what she needed.

At that moment he needed to be mothered. Marjorie was a little older than him, while Elizabeth was much younger. Marjorie was a mothering sort, and that had been missing in his life, and especially from the marriage. Having a housewife, baking biscuits and cakes, was very appealing.

***

Elizabeth and Liz weren't aware of each other. Elizabeth hadn't physically changed, but something was different about her. A youthful blemish free skin wasn't exceptional for a twenty-eight year old woman. She looked younger, more from being short with baby-face looks. Dressing, sounding, talking, and acting like a teen, convinced others that she was. That in turn reinforced the image of being a teenager.

Liz had a fresh, eager, and more lively approach to life. She was enthusiastic, and full of energy. Elizabeth had become depressed, and that had been washed away. As sometimes happens, youthful hormones began to re-emerge to excite her behaviour. Hormones began to rage within her, effecting her physically and mentally. This time around she wasn't a frightened young girl. She was an experienced woman, no longer afraid of sex. Rather, she was used to having sex, and knew what she wanted. The combination of a hormonal rush, and being sexually experienced, was a dangerous combination.

***

Liz couldn't wait. She was in her boyfriends bed, and was impatient for him to join her. He was talking to his sister, and she wanted to shout at him to hurry up. They'd already had sex in the back of his car, but this was a luxury. They had the whole night ahead of them, yet she was eager to see him climb into bed. She wanted her boyfriend to be as fervent about her, as she was over him. Sometimes he didn't seem to love her, as much as she did him. She would have to test him, by making him jealous, but not now.

Leonard walked into his bedroom looking worried. When he saw Mrs Atkins in his bed, he knew he was in trouble. Remembering what nearly happened with Frankie and his gang, Leonard decided to take it carefully. If he upset her, she might go looking for trouble, and she might find its name was Frankie.

He gave her a big smile.

'When you walked in you didn't look happy to see me,' she pouted.

'I was worried about someone finding out you're here,' he told her.

'Like, I don't care. Can't I tell anyone you're my boyfriend?' she complained.

'You can tell my sister. It's best not to let your uncle know,' he firmly told her.

'Why? I want everyone to know,' she moaned.

'He will stop you seeing me if he knows, and you don't want that, do you,' he patiently explained.

'What about you? You want me don't you?' she quietly asked.

'Of course I do, you know that,' he said.

Needing to keep things quiet, until he could sort her out for good, meant playing along. While she was here he would have to keep her as Liz, and keep her happy. Her husband had pretended Elizabeth was away looking after her sister. Instead, she was here in a neighbour's bed, eagerly waiting for him to join her.

It was early, but he got undressed for bed. If she did make a noise, it would be better made while his mother was out.

'Slow down, lets cuddle first,' he scolded her.

'Mmm, nice! We haven't cuddled before. Kiss me, Leo. More. . . Kiss my breasts,' she told him.

She wrapped a leg around his, and held on tight. It felt as though she were trying to become one with him. Not just mentally, but physically too. Having a sexy woman in his bed made him ready, but he knew how demanding she was. She was more ardent than him, so he decided to quieten her down.

After kissing both nipples, and nipping her breasts, he worked his way down her body. With licks, kisses, and bites, he arrived between her thighs. She opened her legs to him, inviting him to do his best. A nervous eighteen year old wouldn't have been so bold. She was a mature woman, knowing what she wanted, and used to getting it.

He teased her with his tongue and lips. Gentle, soft touches made her cry out for more. The closer to her lips he was, the more she implored him to take her. He found her bud hard and prominent. Before, sex had been hurried, so he had to re-learn her needs. He sucked her clit, and bit it. When he found what she needed, she cooed like a dove. She wasn't at peace for long. She wanted, then demanded more.

He slipped two fingers inside, and wriggled them. She lifted her hips, as though she might get more. It wasn't enough. She needed him, and demanded his cock.

'Fuck me, Leo, please! Please fuck me, Leo,' she pleaded.

Her hand grasped at his hip, trying to pull him on top. He rolled on top of her, and found her wet slit straight away. She pulled upon his hips and wrapped her legs around him. She gripped his cheeks with her heels and dug in.

He thrust in solidly, pounding her pussy. She drove him hard, setting up a fast pace.

'Yes! Do me, Leo, fuck me harder, Leo,' she yelped.

He felt her orgasm, and thrust in as deep as he could.

'Hold still, don't move,' she pleaded.

He dare not, or he might cum, and he needed to hold off for awhile. It wouldn't take long before she wanted more, and he wanted to be ready. Caught up in an afterglow of pleasure, she didn't notice him withdraw while hard. She wrapped herself around him, demanding to be held tight.

'I love you, Leo,' she whispered.

'I love you, Liz,' he whispered in turn.

His heart fluttered and it surprised him. Did he mean it? He thought about Frankie having her and became angry. It was jealous anger. He tightened his grip around her, and rested his cheek upon her breasts. Not wanting to let her go, he squeezed her. She let out a little squeal of pleasure. The sound made his heart seem full to bursting. Was this why he thought of her pleasure before his own? Was he really in love with her?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Playing with the Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds