• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Neighbour Pt. 04

The Neighbour Pt. 04

12

Irene lay thinking for quite some time, working through what had happened at Jackie's party and trying to assess her feelings. She felt completely confused, for the first time in her life she was wondering whether her husband was right when he had told her that she should experience other men. Pete and Tom had been charming, seductive, and above all, skilful in the way they had played her body like a musical instrument. Irene had felt swept along by their kissing and caressing, and they had brought her to a shattering climax in a room full of people, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, and, she couldn't help thinking, that if they could do that standing in the middle of the room, in just a few minutes, what would an evening in bed with one of them be like? Or both of them?

In addition, for the first time ever, she felt dissatisfied with Oscar. His penis was too small to get her off once she had been aroused by her two guys, but having him go down on her had been lovely, and she couldn't think why she had been so reluctant to let him do it before.

Now, she needed to talk to Oscar, and she was having difficulty framing the right words. Hopefully he wasn't too cross with her for running out of the party, after all, she had gone much further than she had ever gone before.

"Oscar, please tell me what you are thinking." She asked, nervous about his reaction.

"I'm feeling incredibly happy. I think you are the most wonderful sexy woman in the whole world, and I am so very much in love with you." He answered, with great enthusiasm.

"I see. You aren't cross with me for running out of the party?" She queried.

"Not at all, you went much further than you ever have before, and it turned me on so much." He enthused.

"And weren't you cross when I was so nasty about your penis size and your fast ejaculation, and when I pushed you down between my legs to lick your own cum out of me?"

He didn't remember her pushing him between her legs, he remembered doing it voluntarily, but he let that pass.

"I loved it when you did that, even though I'd already climaxed, it got me excited again, look" He told her, pointing at his little cock which had become erect again.

Irene just lay still, looking at her husband's very small erect cock, almost as if seeing it for the first time. Oscar waited, worried that she was going to suddenly turn cross. In the end, he had to say something.

"Please tell me what you're thinking my love." He asked, full of trepidation.

"I'm so confused. I've always been so sure about everything, but now I'm wondering if I've been wrong all along." She answered, still trying to understand her feelings.

"Wrong about what exactly?" Oscar asked, feeling a bit confused himself.

"About all your kinky fantasies. Perhaps you were right after all, telling me that I should try having sex with better endowed men, that I don't have to be totally faithful to you, that I could have some fun and you would still love me." Irene explained.

Oscar couldn't believe what he was hearing, he had been trying to persuade his wife to cuckold him virtually all of their married life, and now she was actually saying it might be ok for her to do it. He was so excited, his little cock wouldn't go down.

"I see that the idea still turns you on." Irene remarked, looking at his hard cock.

"Yes, it does, and what you did this evening turned me on more than I've ever been turned on in my life, so, please tell me, are you seriously considering cuckolding me?" He asked, hoping and praying that she would say yes.

"No Oscar, I'm not seriously considering it, I'm just not ruling it out as definitely as before, and please don't use that horrible word." She clarified.

It seemed to Oscar that she had just backtracked slightly, but, even so, she was at least thinking about the possibility of having sex with other men, and he was quite happy with that compromise. After all, tomorrow would be another day.

"Now, I need to go to sleep," Irene said, " this evening has been rather eventful. I'm afraid you'll have to deal with that erection yourself, I've had quite enough sex for one evening."

Oscar waited until Irene had finished getting ready for bed and was actually in bed, starting to fall asleep, then he slipped quietly into the en-suite bathroom and locked the door. He opened the lid to the laundry basket and sifted through until he found a pair of big panties that Irene had worn under a dress earlier in the week. He sniffed the crotch, sadly there was no aroma left, but , undeterred, he stripped off his clothes, sat down on the toilet seat and enfolded his shrunken cock with the panties.

He closed his eyes and started remembering the image of Irene sandwiched between the two studs at the party, then imagined her in bed with the two guys, and her screaming in ecstasy as she was forcefully fucked, then finally, her telling him that his cock was too small and she had no use for it anymore. As he imagined her explaining that she no longer needed his small cock, he exploded into the panties. His orgasm was powerful and satisfying, as he drained the very last of his semen.

Feeling completely content, Oscar put the wet panties back into the laundry basket, and joined his wife in bed.

They both slept extremely well, and woke rather late. Oscar hoped that his wife wouldn't have second thoughts about what she had said the night before, and just lay quietly, waiting for her to say something.

"Are you OK this morning darling?" She asked, sounding a little concerned.

"Yes my love, totally ok." He answered.

"No second thoughts, now you've had time to think?"

"I've been thinking about this moment for years, but what about you? Are you having second thoughts?"

This was the crunch moment for Oscar, would his conservative wife back away from what she had said the night before.

"I have lots of second thoughts, Oscar, but that's a huge change from this time yesterday, when I was still certain about everything, so, I suppose we need to explore things a bit further. The thing is, what do we actually do now? I think we should do something straight away, otherwise I'm sure I will get cold feet." Irene explained.

"I'm actually not sure what we should do next. I've fantasised about this for so long, but in my fantasies it just happened, maybe someone asked you out, or whatever, but never this situation. I think we should ask Jackie, she'll have some ideas, I'm sure. What do you think?"

"I think that's an excellent idea, I'll ring her while you make us some coffee."

Irene's hand was shaking slightly as she dialled her friend's number. She didn't think she had ever made a phone call which could be so momentous, and as a result she was extremely nervous and she was relying on Jackie to make everything ok.

"Good morning Irene, how are you this morning?" Jackie answered.

"I'm ok Jackie, but I need your help."

"Ok, so, you've either had a blazing row with your husband about his kinky fantasies and you need a place to stay, or, you've realised that Oscar has been right all along and you want me to set you up to get fucked by some young stud. I sincerely hope it's the latter, and you've seen sense at last."

"Yes, yes it is," Irene confirmed, "but neither of us have a clue what to do. Can you help us?"

"Of course I can help you, in fact I made a start last night. Both Tom and Pete were very keen to see you again, so I gave them both your number, but told them not to contact you until I gave them the all clear. I will ring them now and get back to you, however, I suggest you date them one at a time, a threesome may be way to much for you so soon in your emancipation. I'll ring you back shortly."

"Oh, ok, right, thank you, I'll wait to hear."

"What did she say?" Oscar asked.

"She's going to get Tom or Pete to ring me for a date."

"Wow! That's fantastic! I never thought this day would come." Oscar exclaimed, grinning broadly.

"Me neither."

The phone rang, making them both jump.

"Hello?" Irene answered, nervous that it might be one of the guys.

"I had to leave a message for Pete, but I got Tom and he's going to ring you in about half an hour to invite you out to dinner tonight. You must say yes. If you delay, you'll lose your nerve and never do it." Jackie insisted.

"OK." Irene replied, stunned.

"And Irene, don't go back to being an old maid. Get Oscar to treat you to a new dress, at least as revealing as the one last night, and no underwear!" Jackie insisted.

"Really? No underwear? Do I have to?"

"Yes, you do!" Jackie insisted.

"What did she say?" Oscar asked, unable to hide his excitement.

"Tom is going to ring in about half an hour to ask me to go out to dinner with him, tonight."

"Tonight?"

"That's what Jackie said!"

"Right, wow. What else did she say?"

"That we have to shop for a new dress, just as revealing as the one last night, and.."

"And?"

"I mustn't wear any underwear! She insisted. Oh Oscar, he's going to assume I'm up for sex straight away, isn't he?" Irene asked, sounding really worried.

"Yes, he is." Oscar answered, feeling thrilled and sick at the same time.

"Oscar, I am so nervous, shall I say no to him?" Irene asked, looking for a way out.

"Please don't, if you back out now you'll never do it." He answered, trying to sound confident.

"I'll go and shower. I don't think I can face breakfast."

Oscar considered masturbating, but decided that if he was going to be at home that evening while his wife was out getting laid, he'd better save his strength.

Irene had showered, dried herself, and started to get dressed to go out shopping when the phone rang.

"Oh God, do you think that's him?" She asked.

"Yes. Please answer it."

"Hello, this is Irene...Oh, hi Tom, Jackie said you would ring...yes, that would be lovely...Yes, you can pick me up, we're the floor below Jackie...no, Oscar will be fine, don't worry...OK, I'll see you at seven thirty then."

"I'm sorry Oscar, it just came out, that he should pick me up, you can go out somewhere if you prefer." Irene suggested.

"No, I'll be fine." Oscar told her, sounding a lot more confident than he felt.

"Right, give me a couple of minutes and we'll go shopping." Irene told her husband, noticing that her heart was beating wildly. In the bedroom she sat on the bed for a few minutes, trying to calm down.

Eventually they reached the shops, and they both started trying to decide what Irene should wear on her first date for many years. She wanted to wear something a little less daring than the dress she wore to the party, and Oscar said he would accept that, providing it wasn't frumpy, and that she stuck by her promise to wear no bra or panties. In the end she settled on a straight plain blue dress, which was quite short, but wouldn't blow up in the wind. Oscar paid for it, and they went off looking for shoes and jewellery.

By the time they got home it was a quarter to six, so Irene rushed off to get ready, and Oscar poured himself a large brandy. He tried to watch TV, then paced about, then read the paper. Finally he sat himself in front of the computer and surfed cuckold sites, which didn't calm him down at all, but it did help him to focus on the erotic side to what was happening, rather than worrying about losing his wife to a younger man.

Irene was still in the bedroom faffing when the door bell rang. They both jumped, and Irene squeaked, as Oscar went to answer the door.

Tom was standing outside the door holding a bunch of flowers, and looking very sexy, in his tight jeans and designer shirt.

"Hi Tom, come in." Oscar said, stepping back to let Tom in, "would you like a drink?"

"I'd love a beer Oscar, if you have one." Tom answered, sounding confident and relaxed, which Oscar certainly wasn't, but he welcomed the chance to do something.

As Oscar was handing Tom his drink, Irene came in to the room, looking stunning.

"Hi Tom, flowers, how lovely of you, Oscar, please put them in water for me while I greet Tom properly."

Oscar couldn't believe how relaxed his wife sounded, her nervousness seemed to have disappeared.

Oscar took the flowers and headed for the kitchen as Irene moved towards Tom with her arms outstretched.

When Oscar returned to the lounge the pair were kissing, and Tom's hand was exploring Irene's bum, and Oscar immediately felt the familiar stirring in his trousers, as he fidgeted, unsure what to do.

Irene extricated herself from the kiss, and suggested that they get going, walking over to kiss her husband on the cheek.

"Don't wait up darling, and don't rub your little winky raw," she said quite loud enough for Tom to hear, then she turned and headed towards the door.

With his wife and her potential lover gone, Oscar felt crushed, devastated, he never imagined he would feel so bad. The thought which was rushing around his head was 'What on earth have I done? How could I be so stupid!'

It occurred to him that Tom was a very handsome and charming man, and he could understand that Irene would be very happy to sleep with him that night. He cursed himself for insisting that she wear no underwear, how could she possibly say no to sex dressed like that, and he knew that Tom already knew about her lack of panties because he'd seen his hand exploring her bum, naked under the thin dress.

He poured himself another large brandy, and settled down to watch TV. At some point he must have drifted off to sleep, because he was startled when the doorbell rang, and when he looked at the clock he realised that it was already 10:30.

He struggled out of his chair and went to answer it, puzzled as to who it might be, hoping it was Irene having changed her mind, but when he opened it he found Jackie.

"Hello Oscar, I saw Irene and Tom earlier, hand in hand, walking down the street, laughing and chatting, so I thought I'd better come and keep you company. I'll have one of those brandies please, then we can talk."

Oscar went to pour Jackie's brandy, unsure whether he was pleased to see her or not. Since he was there he topped his own drink up, and walked across to the sofa and handed Jackie hers, before slumping into his chair. Irene crossed her legs and sipped her drink, giving Oscar a tantalising view of her legs, but not quite the panty view he was hoping for.

"I imagine you are feeling pretty conflicted right now? You've got your fantasy fulfilled, but you don't feel the way you thought you would feel. Am I right?" Jackie asked.

"Yes." Oscar replied sharply, before taking another gulp of brandy.

"I'm going to help you get through this, as I do feel somewhat responsible, but first you have to face up to some realities, OK?"

"I suppose so." Oscar answered petulantly, although, in fact, he was quite relieved that someone was going to help him make sense of the crazy situation.

"First I have some questions. Is she wearing any underwear this evening?" She started.

"No, nothing." Oscar answered, feeling cross with himself for being so stupid.

"Ok, and, did you at any point suggest to your wife that you had changed your mind, and no longer wanted her to sleep with Tom?" She continued.

"No."

"So, here's the first reality. She is going to have sex with Tom tonight. Do you accept that fact?"

While Jackie was being sympathetic to Oscar, inwardly she was loving every moment of his anguish. She had every intention of making his cuckold experience as awful as possible, while trying to ensure that it became a permanent situation for him. She was having so much fun, she was starting to get quite horny.

"Yes, I can't see how I can stop it now." Oscar answered, sounding defeated.

"You can't stop it! And you mustn't try, it would certainly destroy your marriage." Jackie ordered. She had decided beforehand that 'saving their marriage' would be her theme for the next part of her plan, and as long as she could stop Oscar and Irene from talking too much, she could manipulate them both with that mantra.

"Next, we have to discuss what her sex experience is going to be like, so you can be prepared to deal with it." Jackie explained, loving every moment.

"Oh God." Oscar groaned.

"Come on Oscar, you pushed her into this, now it's time to grow up and face the consequences." Jackie chided.

Oscar did his best to pull himself together and be a man.

"OK, tell me, what will her experience be like." He asked.

Jackie smiled slightly, and paused to enjoy the moment. She could feel Oscar's pain, and was looking forward to making it far worse.

"Tom is a great lover," she stated to start the pain climbing, "he has a big cock, great skills with his fingers and tongue, and excellent stamina from regular visits to the gym, plus his youth, of course."

"Oh God." Oscar groaned again.

"She is going to have a wonderful time, better than anything she has ever experienced with you. Several orgasms, maybe one from his tongue first, then perhaps three being fucked by his wonderful cock, possibly finishing with a gentle fingers only good night orgasm. That will be a very new experience for her, won't it?"

"Yes." Oscar answered, feeling almost suicidal.

"So, we need a plan to save your marriage, right?" Jackie asked, baiting her trap.

"Yes, I suppose so." Oscar answered reluctantly.

"Oscar, there's no 'suppose so' about it, don't you want to stay married to Irene?" Jackie pressed her advantage.

"Yes, of course, but why would she want me when she has had sex with 'Tom the Stud'?" He whined.

"Trust me, if you get your approach right, then she'll still want to be married to you. Now, do you trust me?" Jackie asked, hoping that she could hook him and reel him in.

"Yes, I guess, what do I have to do?" Oscar asked, starting to feel some hope.

"First, you have to accept that she's now had sex with a guy who is better hung than you, better in bed than you, and will have satisfied her better than you ever have. Don't cling on to hopes that it didn't happen, it has happened, believe me."

As if on cue, Oscar's phoned whistled, telling him he had received a message. His hands were shaking as he picked up the phone and read the message. It was from Irene.

'I've just fulfilled your fantasy for you. Don't wait up, this guy is voracious, and I'm having the best sex of my entire life so far! Xxx'

Oscar handed the phone to Jackie and slumped back in his chair feeling defeated.

"Ok, this is exactly what I was just saying to you. You must accept that your wife has now experienced sex on another level from the sex you and she shared. You can't compete in the area of sex, but you can compete in the area of love. Irene loves you and you love her. She doesn't love Tom, and he doesn't love her, but she does love what he can do to her body, so you mustn't challenge that." Jackie explained, leading Oscar by the nose.

"But, Jackie, I don't understand, how do I do that?" Oscar asked, genuinely hoping the she had a solution for him.

"You must do exactly as I tell you, ok?"

"Yes, anything, I'll do what you say, just tell me what to do."

Some time later Oscar went to bed, fairly drunk from all the brandy and with his head spinning with Jackie's instructions, hoping fervently that her plan would work, determined not to screw up, but to behave exactly as she had instructed. In the small hours of the morning Oscar was woken by his wife slipping into bed, and even though he had been in a semi drunken sleep, Oscar remembered his instructions clearly, and started to put them into practice.

Irene was lying on her own side of the bed, very tense, and wondering whether she had just destroyed her marriage, so she was pleasantly surprised when Oscar put his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"I love you so much my darling." He whispered in her ear, repeatedly kissing her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Neighbour Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds