• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Days as a Slut Ch. 02

First Days as a Slut Ch. 02

123

This is actually part of the first story I wrote. The chapters should be read in order in order to make sense. There are 11 chapters (so far) and they contain many themes of group sex, loving wives, incest, and exhibitionism. I will try to put them in the right categories.

You will notice that some of the chapters are almost duplicates of stories I've already published. That's because those stories were taken out of this one and edited to be standalone pieces. They are:

Becoming a slut at my summer job
Becoming a hot mom
A girl needs comfort
Watching the pool party
Friends and family miss the playoffs.

In this context they are part of a larger narrative. Here those stories are longer and contain other topics as well. Enjoy.

*****

Saturday

It was Saturday morning. The sun was coming into my room. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 9:30. Not bad I thought. I felt rested. I looked over and Cindy was sitting up in bed playing with her iPad. She was still wearing the t shirt and panties from last night. Her shirt bunched up around her waist. She looked really cute.

She saw I was awake and immediately asked me if we could go shopping, She looked so excited.

I told her to give me time to have coffee and get dressed. Then I made a joke and said, "There's plenty of time in a day to buy you slutty underwear."

She laughed. "Slutty," she said. "That sounds so naughty and so fun at the same time."

I wondered if I was creating a monster.

I pulled out my iPad and started checking my mail. Something came over me. I told Cindy to smile, and took her picture.

She asked what that was for.

I said I wasn't sure. She just looked so cute.

She smiled, said thank you. She said she hoped when she got older she'd be as beautiful as me.

I told her probably prettier. That made her smile.

Just then a message popped up. It was Dave. It both excited and scared me. I knew I should ignore it, but I knew I wouldn't.

I said hi.

We chatted a bit about nothing and he asked my plans for the day.

What the hell. I told him I was taking Cindy out underwear shopping.

He asked if we were going to get anything good.

I answered, "That's the plan."

He asked me if he could see pictures of what we bought. He said he'd prefer them on her but just laid out would be ok.

I said, "We'll see".

He then asked what I was wearing.

I had just woken up so I was still in the little cotton boy shorts that didn't cover my ass and a V neck T that stopped above my naval. I told him. I said I was going to throw on a robe and get coffee.

He dared me to go get coffee the way I was dressed.

The minute he said it I knew I would. I could feel the tingle of excitement. I knew I shouldn't. I thought about who would be up. My mom, Mark, maybe my brother. Kevin usually slept till noon. It really didn't matter. I knew I was going to do it.

I got out of bed and told Cindy I was going to get some coffee.

"Like that," she said?

"Sure, why not, I'm covered."

"Barely," she giggled. "I'm coming with you."

I shrugged my shoulders. She looked at me and said, "Help me pick out a different top."

"Why?"

She laughed and said, "I want someone to at least notice I'm in the room."

I laughed with her and we looked in her drawers for something suitable. She was still wearing the white cotton bikini panties. We found red polo shirt of mine. It was a size or 2 too big for her and hung 1/2 way down her ass. The sides were slit just enough you could see skin above the waistband of her panties. We left the top 4 buttons undone. Even as a 32C you could tell she had something going on.

"Ready," I said?

She looked at me, smiled, shook her head no, and opened the door.

We both went into the kitchen. We were wrong. Everyone was up. Mom, Mark, Chuck, Kevin, and it seemed Peter spent the night. They all stopped and stared.

Mom was the first to say something. It wasn't angry, but it was disapproving. "Showing a bit of skin there," she said.

"Come on mom," I said. "This is what I sleep in."

Mark threw in, "Leave her alone. She looks cute."

I'm not sure mom liked that. She gave us both a dirty look. Then she saw Cindy. She was about to say something when Mark spoke up.

"Well don't you just look adorable this morning," he said to his daughter.

She gave him a kiss. He put his arm around her waist. It pulled her shirt up. Kevin and Peter's eyes nearly popped out of their heads. Cindy's panty covered ass was completely on display. He rubbed her back a bit his hands brushing her panties down a bit. Not a lot. You could start to see the swell of her ass. He saw Peter and Kevin watching and winked at them. He patted her on the butt.

To everyone in the room, and no one in particular he said, "Wow, we're lucky guys surrounded by beautiful women."

Kevin's friend Peter spoke up and just said, "I wish I lived here"

Everyone laughed except mom. Cindy and I joined the boys for breakfast and coffee. I made a point of standing on my tip toes or bending over straight legged to get stuff. Cindy watched and copied me. I'm sure the guys got some great views of my ass. I know they did of Cindy's because I got the same views.

It was fun. It also set the mood for a great breakfast. Usually we all just sit there. Today we talked. The guys paid a lot of attention to Cindy and I.

Mark asked us what our plans were for today. Kevin nearly choked when Cindy responded I was taking her out to buy cute underwear.

Mark said that he couldn't wait to see what we got. Mom gave him a dirty look.

With that Cindy and I headed off to our room to get dressed.

Dave was still online. I guess in these days of phones and tablets we always are. I told him about breakfast. He asked if the guys were checking us out. I told them they were. He asked how mom reacted. I said she wasn't thrilled but didn't freak. He asked if I had fun. I admitted I did. Then he asked if Cindy had fun.

On a whim, I asked her. Well, what I said was, "My friend Dave wants to know if you had fun going to breakfast dressed like that".

She said, "Are you talking to him now?"

"Yes"

"Well, then tell him it was funny to see the looks on the boys faces". Then she added, "Does he want to see what we wore"?

I was sure he did, but thought I'd tease him. "Cindy wants to know if you want to see what we wore?"

Dave said, "of course."

I asked if he'd been good. He said of course not.

I aimed my iPad at Cindy. She smiled at me, facing me. You could see a bit of white panty showing under the shirt. Then she bent over smiling at the camera. The shirt gaped open in the front. You could not see her nipples, but it was a great shot of her breasts.

She stopped me to look at that one. "Wow, that's hot," she said.

I agreed.

She the then said, "Take a few more," and started posing.

First she turned away from the iPad, looked over her shoulder and pulled her shirt up with one hand so you could see her panties and skin. Then she did the same thing but put her thumbs in her panties and pushed them down a bit. I kept snapping away. She didn't stop till the panties were lying in a pool by her feet.

We got together and looked through them. They were hot. We both agreed.

Cindy asked, "Are you going to send all of those to him?"

"Do you want me too?"

She thought a moment and said, "Yes."

I told Dave I had a surprise I thought he'd like, and sent the pictures.

He wrote back, "Holy fuck, she has a great ass".

This made Cindy giggle some more.

I told Dave we were going shopping

We started to get dressed for shopping. In my mind I kept wondering what Dave would want me to wear. I don't know why. Just when I looked at something, that was the standard I started using. I kept thinking if Dave would like it. I finally settled on a black pleated mini that came about 6 inches above my knee and a tight cami with string straps. No bra. I pulled off my boy shorts and put on a purple and green thong.

Cindy looked at me and said, "You look hot. what should I wear?"

She reached to the bottom of her drawer and pulled out a skirt I don't think she'd worn since she was 12. It was off white, pleated, and had an elastic waist. She pulled it on and it barely covered her ass. She then grabbed a white button down shirt just buttoning the 3 buttons in the middle. She didn't tuck it in. Nor did she wear a bra. It was not as long as the skirt and when she moved you got a glimpse of navel. She looked cute A little on the sexy side.

She started going through her underwear drawer. She looked at me and said, "We're going underwear shopping everything here is dull. Do I even need to wear any?"

In my mind I thought, wow, what a little exhibitionist. But out loud I said, "I think that skirt needs panties."

She pouted but put some on. They looked like the smallest she owned.

We both finished our outfits with a cute pair of shoes.

As we left our room to go shopping we walked past Mark in the living room. Mark said, "Wow, you girls are going to break every heart at the mall."

Then he said to Cindy, "Turn around, let me see you."

Cindy turned around so her dad could check her out. When her back was turned Mark said, "Can you even bend over in that skirt?"

"Of course I can daddy." She bent over a bit and her cotton panties came into view.

Mark looked at me and said, "you're right, she needs new panties." He pulled out his wallet, handed me a hundred, and said, "Have fun."

We said thank you, and hurried to the car. As soon as we started driving Cindy said, "Was my dad seriously checking out my panties?"

More like your ass, I thought.

We laughed and talked about boys. How silly they were. We also talked about showing off and watching their reactions. Turns out she'd been showing off at school a bit. Even got in trouble and her mother was called. Every once in awhile at her mom's house she would let Kevin catch her coming out of the shower or in her underwear. I was fascinated.

She asked me if I was a virgin. I told her no. Then she asked how many times I'd "done it".

I wasn't sure how to answer the question. There were the 4 times with my boyfriend and then the event at the office. Did I count that as 2 or 1. I decided that was 1 and told her 5 times.

She started asking what it was like. I tried to explain that it's different. It can be dull or fabulous. I didn't want to let on about the office. I let her think it was all my ex boyfriend.

I then asked her. She told me she'd fooled around a bit, but never went "all the way". She told me she came close a few times so she'd gone to planned parenthood and got herself on the pill. I told her I thought that was smart. Inside I worried about what I'd gotten myself into.

She asked where we were going.

Most people think Victoria Secret or Fredericks has the sexiest stuff, but not really. Not for younger girls. I took her to Tilly's. Usually they have a bin of panties right by the register. They're like 3 for $9. They're the sexiest ones in the store because they are usually the ones others are too embarrassed to buy.

We had $100. We each picked out 12 pair each. We got a great variety. Thongs, tiny boy shorts, string bikini, even 1 G string each, anything colorful and cute. That meant no laundry for almost 2 weeks. Then for $10 each we bought matching tops. Hers was white, mine pink. They buttoned all the way down the front, they had a bustier type look in a summer type fashion. They were light, almost see through, and had spaghetti straps over the shoulders. Definitely meant to be worn with a bra.

We were out of Mark money but I suggested we get her 3 cute bras. I offered to pay. We headed over and found 3 in cute colors that had just the right amount of push up effect for her size. We headed home very happy with our new purchases.

When we got home, most of the cars were gone. Just Mark and mom were home. We walked in with our bags.

Mark was in the Living room. "How'd the shopping go?"

We laughed and said great.

"Did you get anything good?"

Before we could answer mom came in the room. We all stopped talking and looked at her. Mom was always an attractive women, but usually at home she wore sweats and a T shirt or Jeans and a T. At just 40, 5'7" and 140lbs. She had curves, but great curves.

The reason we were staring was she was wearing a very tight pair of yoga pants. Seriously, like a 2nd skin. If she was wearing panties, and I doubt she was, they were g string or thong. She had rolled the waistband down to to point where her ass just started to curve. She was wearing a white, tight wife beater. That was cut to an inch above her navel. No bra.

She didn't say a word about it. Just, "Hi girls what did you buy?

I hesitated. My mind still hadn't kicked in. Cindy broke the trance.

"We bought a ton of panties, 2 tops, and 3 bras."

"Quite the catch," mom said.

Mark spoke up, "Do we get to see?"

Mom said "Mark!"

Cindy said, "Of course" and dumped her bag on the floor in front of her Dad.

"Wow," said Mark. "That's a lot of panties."

Cindy started prattling on about everything being on sale.

Then Cindy started picking up each item and asking her Dad what he thought. With each one he'd say things like, "Don't let your mother see that. Wow that's cute (or sexy), I bet you'd look great in that."

Cindy gushed, "You really like them?"

Mark said, "They're fantastic. Too bad most of that is underwear. I'll never get to see them."

She then looked at my mom. Her only comment was, "They're very cute."

Cindy said, "Well you can see the top. Come on Tina. Let's show them the tops we got."

She grabbed all her stuff, grabbed my hand and pulled me to my room.

As soon as we got to our room I saw a message from Dave. "How was shopping?"

I didn't have time to answer as Cindy had already thrown her shirt on the floor and was pulling on the one she just bought. It was more see through than I thought. You could definitely make out her nipples. She'd also left the top 3 buttons undone. The first fastened button was just below her breasts.

"Don't you think you need a bra with that," I said?

"Why? It's just Dad and your mom. What do they care."

She then looked at herself in the mirror. She turned around and said "ugh." She reached under her skirt pulled of her white cotton bikini panties and threw them in the trash. "Good riddance" she said.

I had to laugh. She was so dramatic. She started going through the ones she bought, holding each up and inspecting it. She got to a tiny pair of pink see through boy shorts.

I said, "those."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. They'll go cute with the outfit."

She stepped into them and pulled up her skirt to show me. In the front they barely covered her pussy. I noticed she had shaved. I never looked before. She turned. In the back 1/2 her ass cheeks were hanging out. The top showed about an inch of the crack in her ass.

"What do you think," she said?"

"Awesome," I replied. "Wanna see?"

She nodded. I grabbed my iPad and started clicking pictures. She held her skirt, and posed. She stuck out her chest for a few.

When I was done we looked at the pictures together. She was thrilled.

She then looked at me and said, "Your turn."

She grabbed my top and peeled it off me. Wow, I'd never had a girl do that before. I felt that tingle in my pussy. I ignored it. She pulled out my pink top and I pulled it on. She started doing the buttons. She left mine unbuttoned down just below the breast also. I was liking this too much.

"Are we done," I said?"

She stood back and looked at me. "Hmmmm," she said. She grabbed a red see through pair of string bikini panties from my pile. I reached out expecting her to hand them to me. Nope she reached under my skirt and pulled the thong I was wearing down. Then she got on her knees and removed them completely. She held the new ones open and I stepped into them. As she pulled them up she stood up in front of me. She was maybe 3 inches from me. Her hands under my skirt, still on the waistband of my panties. Her face was turned up towards mine. In the back of my mind there was a small desire to kiss her. I could feel the heat from her body and its fresh scent.

Instead I said, "Ready?"

Cindy opened the door and said, "Ready for the fashion show?"

Mark said, "Can't wait."

While she said that I quickly sent the pictures of her to Dave. No note, just the pictures.

I put down the iPad. Cindy grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the living room. My mom's mouth dropped open.

"Isn't that a bit rev..," She started to say.

Mark cut her off. "Wow you too look great. I think you'd give a heart attack to any man who saw you."

Cindy said, "You really like it?"

She twisted and turned. As she did her skirt flared up a bit. You could see a bit of her ass cheek.

"Love it," said Mark. "If I'd known you had such great taste in clothes I would have been giving you money a long time ago."

Cindy beamed. "What about Tina?"

Mark looked at me. I don't think he'd ever looked at me like that before. At least not that I'd noticed. The look on his face was clear. I want to fuck you.

He said to Cindy, and obviously me, "She looks good enough to eat."

Cindy laughed and said, Yeah she does."

I then looked at mom. I thought she'd be furious. She wasn't. She was just taking it all in. She finally spoke, "Those are pretty. Did you get anything else?"

Cindy said, "Just panties."

Mark said, "Yes, cute ones."

Then Cindy just reached down to the hem of her skirt and pulled it up. "These are new," she said.

Mom sputtered. Mark spoke out, "Those are cute, they make your ass look very grown up."

Cindy then said, "Tina got new ones too."

Before I could stop her she pulled up my skirt and showed Mark.

My face was turning red, but my pussy was getting very wet. Here I was being shown off by an 18 year old girl. In front of her father and my mother, and I was getting turned on.

Mark said, "With panties that cute it's a pity you have to wear skirts at all."

Mom looked at him. He flashed her a smile.

Completely unabashed, Cindy said, "We're home. It's just us. We don't."

She pushed her skirt down off her hips. It fell to the floor.

I was in a state of shock. What the hell just happened? My little step sister, all of a sudden, is standing in the living room in just a see through top and panties. Mom and Mark just stared.

I didn't move. I was kind of frozen. My mind was on lockdown. Cindy reached over to me, unzipped my skirt, and it too fell to the ground. I just stood there stunned. I say stunned, but I was fucking horny. I wanted to run to my room and jack myself off. Instead I just stood there.

Mark broke the silence. "Wow, you girls look hot. As far as I'm concerned you can just wear panties around the house anytime you want." He looked at my mother. "Right Brenda? Don't they look cute?"

Mom was speechless. She just nodded her head. I knew Mark was in charge, but I didn't realize how in charge.

I said, "I have some stuff to catch up with in my room." I turned to leave.

Mark said, "You've got a great ass Tina."

Without even thinking I wiggled it at him. I caught myself and then as normally as I could walked to my room.

Cindy followed me. "Oh my god. That was frickin' hot. Are you as wet as I am?"

We'd never spoken like this before. I was not sure how to answer. Very cautiously I lied and said I'd never done anything like that before.

Cindy said she had never been so bold, but being bold like that was a huge turn on.

I just wanted my fingers in my pussy. Actually I wanted to get fucked. I would have fucked Mark if he'd asked. I just wanted cock. I wondered briefly what my mom would do if she caught me fucking Mark. Probably kill us and then throw our bodies in the street.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Days as a Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds