• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Seduced By a Granny

Seduced By a Granny

Jake and Pete were childhood friends since grade school and most recently roommates. They were able to afford one apartment downtown for a reasonable price and have lived there for nearly a year. The place had plenty of room and plenty of space; big enough to have a party, and two bedrooms for each man. Pete had arrived back after doing some laundry at his parents' place; arriving before the rain came down.

"Honey, I'm home," said Pete, jokingly. "Hey, Jake, you here?"

After dropping his duffel bag full of clothes Pete headed for Jake's bedroom, calling out his name once again. Still, he received no response until he heard the shower was being used.

"Hey, Jake," said Pete. "I'm coming in."

Quietly, Pete stepped inside feeling the effects of the warmth from the shower.

"Hey, Jake, listen up. I got some news."

"Who's there?" A female voice responded, alarming Pete right where he stood.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know Jake had company. I'm Pete, his roommate."

"Yes, he told me about you two living together."

"Sorry I disturbed you."

"You didn't really. I'll be out in a minute."

"Don't rush on my account."

Pete left the bathroom with an embarrassed look his face. He did realize that this wasn't one of Jake's typical dates. The female voice he heard was older and more maturer, unlike some of the young ladies with child like voices nearly sounding a bit cartoony.

Pete waited in the living room, standing by the couch, noticing the shower head was turned off. Afterwards, he met this woman up close and was impressed with what he saw. She was older but she looked good for her age. She finished up drying her blonde hair, wearing a short dark, lace robe, showing off a nice pair of shapely legs. Pete never thought his friend would involve himself with older women.

"That felt good," she said, referring to the shower.

"I'm Pete by the way."

"Yes, I know. It's been a long time."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't remember me? Now that hurts."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"Rita. Jake's grandmother."

It finally hit Pete when he realized who it was all along. It turned out the last time he saw her was when he was in his freshman year in high school. The two of them stopped talking for the moment and gave each other a hug, giving Jake a whiff of Rita's perfume from her neck.

"I can't believe it," said Pete. "It's been a long time."

"Yes it has," said Rita. "And you've certainly grown into a handsome man."

Jake blushed after that compliment and Rita noticed it.

"How you been?" She asked.

"Been great. Sit down and relax."

Pete sat down on the smooth cushioned couch while Rita sat opposite him with her legs curled up, and one hand caressing them. Pete practically told his life story, years after the last time he saw her. He told her about good grades, girls, graduation, working, and his future as well as Jake's.

Rita talked about what happened after her divorce like dating nicer men, spending more time with the kids and grand kids, and feeling younger and more alive than ever.

"You look great," said Pete. "You look like you've haven't aged a bit."

"Thank you. I try my best."

Both of them had a laugh, but throughout the conversation Pete was distracted by Rita's smooth legs the entire time. He had that sudden urge to reach out and touch one of them at least, just to find out how smooth they are. Besides her legs his eyes were focused on Rita's bare feet, looking all the way down her toes wiggling and moving about; each toe nail trimmed and polished in pink.

"See something you like?" Rita asked.

"Sorry?" said Pete.

"Do you see something you like?"

"What I like?"

"I've noticed you staring at my legs for some time now."

Pete felt like his back was against the wall.

"I-," he tried to speak.

"I, what?" Said Rita. "Don't lie to me. You've been staring at these legs since we started talking. I bet you were staring at my feet, too."

"Okay, uh, maybe I better leave. Get some fresh air."

Pete was about to get up and possibly make a run for it, but Rita grabbed and slowly sat him back down.

"Where you going?" She asked. "Stay and keep me company. Jake is not going to be back until later on. So, we have plenty of time to get to know each other better."

Rita placed her hand on Pete's leg causing him to tremble by her touch.

"Listen," said Pete. "I know what you're doing and I can't."

"Why not? You're all grown up, and you're so young and beautiful, and I haven't had a date in awhile."

"No. It's tempting, but I can't. If Jake found out he would have my ass for dinner. And I prefer to keep my ass safe and sound."

"Calm down, Peter. As long as Jake doesn't know about it or hear about it, then you have nothing to worry about."

"I'm already worried."

"I promise I'll protect you."

With a smile on her face, Rita began caressing Pete's smooth shaven cheek, once again making him tremble.

"You're so nervous," said Rita. "Still, you are so cute."

Rita sat up on her knees, planting her lips on Pete's, sending a shiver down his spine. Soon the kisses grew hot, heavy, and wet. Their tongues began twisting and lashing out at one another's.

"Hmmm, you're very hard," said Rita, feeling the swelling in his pants on the tips of her fingers. "I've never had a young cock before. Let's take a little peak, shall we?"

Rita got down on her knees on the carpeted floor, taking Pete's sneakers off, unzipping and pulling down his pants, immediately followed by his boxers. She stroked and admired the look of his hard cock like a work of art, practically salivating where she stood. When it came to sucking it Pete felt his heart beat fast and the air leaving his lungs.

"I'm a dead man," said Pete, still with thoughts on what his best friend would do to him if caught in the act.

Despite his worries, he felt good with what Rita was doing to him. What she did was absolutely amazing and he loved it. After she finished she rose up, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom. First Pete showed her which room was his before they continued what they started.

"You sure this is your room?" Rita asked.

"I'm sure," said Pete.

Rita opened up her robe and tossed it aside. She crawled onto the bed, giving Pete a view of her round ass. She rubbed it and patted it and shook it in sheer delight. Pete wanted that ass with a passion, wasting no time removing the rest of his clothes.

"Give it to me, big boy," said Rita.

Pete quickly positioned himself right behind her, planting his hard cock deep inside her ass.

"Oh, yes," said Rita. "Give it to me. Love the feel of that young cock in my ass. Fuck my ass up. Harder. Deeper. Oh, yes. Harder. Harder. Oh, I love that young cock. Oh, it's so good."

Rita turned around and laid on her back, rubbing her hairy pussy, and Pete anxiously set to plant his mouth into her. Pete had to brush aside her hairy bush in order to reach that pink piece of flesh, but once he did his tongue did all the work, more than enough to satisfy this old granny. He licked and sucked every drop he could find, along with the sounds of Rita's moaning ringing in his ears.

"Love that mature pussy," said Pete.

"Oh, yes," she said. "Oh, shit. Keep that tongue in there. Oh, yes. Oh, that feels so good. Ooooo. Aaaah. Oh, eat my pussy. Right there. Oh, yes. Oh, baby. Oooooo. Just like that. Just like that"

The moaning grew more intense with Pete, slowly sliding his cock into her pussy. Both of them breathed heavily and their bodies all drenched in sweat. The pounding went on and on until the bed started to shake and creak at the same time. Pete wasn't the least bit worried about the bed collapsing.

"Oh, fuck," said Rita. "Oh, that's good. Oh, yes. Fucking wonderful. Don't stop. Don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me nice and hard, boy. Fuck me. Fuck! Shit! Oh, yes. Yes. You ready to cum on me? Huh? You ready? You want to give it to me? Give it to me."

Pete squeezed his cock and gave it to her all over her lips and tongue. Rita giggled and enjoyed herself, feeling young and excited over her first experience with a younger man; even if that younger man happened to be a friend of her grandson.

"You like that?" Pete asked.

"Love it," said Rita, giggling some more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Seduced By a Granny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds