• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • She used to be Innocent Ch. 01

She used to be Innocent Ch. 01

12

Lilly woke up not remembering where she was. It was a strange bedroom. The green sheets on the cot were unfamiliar but warm, and she quickly got out of bed in a worried daze.

To her relief, she did recognize this place. She had only been living here for a couples days, and she had not yet gotten used to waking up in these conditions. She had woken up in the same hovel every single day since she was a baby, but there had been a fire in the village. Her father had no choice but to work in this castle to provide for the family, and much to her surprise, the Lord who owned it was very generous, giving her a room of her very own. For a price, of course. She, too, would work in the castle.

It was a small room, but big enough for her. The window was facing the garden, and she loved that fact. Even though she stayed most of her days inside helping in the kitchens, she would rush back to her room to stare at the beautifully laid out garden. There was a discolored dresser, but she had few clothes to put in it, and a leftover vanity table.

She loved having a vanity table. In all of her 19 years, she had never had one. It was a luxury that she had only dreamed of, and now she had her own.

Changing into her work dress, she looked in the mirror. Her body was fragile and pale. When she stood at her tallest, she was only five foot one, and though she had worked her whole life, her muscles did not show. Her hair was a peculiar shade of silver, so silver in fact that it almost looked blue. Though it caught the attention of many men, it was too different for her to appreciate it. It was fine and long, just barely grazed her elbows. Her eyes were a dark blue color and were surrounded by long, thick lashes. The kind of eyes that suitors would fall into. When Lilly looked into the mirror, though, she didn't see a good in any of it.

The only redeeming feature she had, in her eyes, was the shape of her face. It looked just like her mothers. Of course, most people would argue and say that she had every feature of her mother, nearly twins if you asked them, but Lilly predominantly thought it was the shape. It was finely round with a delicate point for her chin. It was the only thing she could remember of her mother, and she was glad that she could be reminded of that every time she saw her reflection.

Lilly finished putting on her work dress and put her hair into a bun. Her bangs hung down, partially touching her face. She reminded herself for the umpteenth time that she needed to ask another maid of the house to help her trim it, and left the room to attend her duties.

When she got to the kitchen, it was in utter chaos.

"Samantha?" She asked, tapping the shoulder of another maid. "What's going on?"

"You didn't hear?" Samantha replied, putting plates of luscious food on a tray. "Another Lord came to visit, without an invitation or proper notice."

"Who?" She asked, confused. "Why did he come without notice?"

"Our Lord owes him money," she said bluntly. "And lots of it. Will you help me carry in these trays?"

Lilly tried her hardest, and managed to pick up and carry a tray to the dining hall. She walked slowly as to not trip on her dress. She hadn't gotten it hemmed yet, so it was slightly too long for her body. When she got into the room, she fortunately remembered to not look up.

"Thank you," the man said. This must be the Lord that Samantha was talking about. She curtseyed, and turned, trying to make her way out of the room, but he grabbed her wrist. "Wait!"

A tingle shot through Lilly's spine at the feel of his fingers wrapped around her wrist. She turned towards him, still looking down.

"Would you mind if you looked up every once in a while?" he said kindly. She wasn't used to looking in the eyes of nobility as she never talked with them, but she couldn't very well deny a guests request. She sat there, evaluating what she should do, but the Lord of the house spoke up.

"It's okay, Lilly. You're new here, so you don't know. Lord William Bishop feels uncomfortable with the modest approach I expect from all of my workers."

She looked up, and was intimidated. She didn't know that he was handsome, it would have been nice if Samantha had told her that. He seemed large, from what she could tell as he was sitting, and very strong. His hair was brown and thick, his lips were slightly pulled up into a grin. And those eyes...those eyes. They were a strange color, a dark blue with a gold trim, like lightning on a stormy night. They were aggressive, and piercing through her like daggers.

"And your name?" He asked, his gaze looking as though he was playfully testing.

"Lilly," She said. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lord Bishop."

"William," he corrected. "You can call me Lord William."

"Lord William..." She repeated.

"Do you mind if she stays?" He asked.

"Not at all," the master of the castle said. "Lilly, bring a pitcher. Refill our glasses with wine when they empty."

Lilly quickly rushed out of the room to grab a pitcher of wine, but she had to take break. Her thoughts were racing, that man was simultaneously intriguing and unapproachable. When she finally regained her composure, she felt a familiar hand grab her wrist. She squealed in fright, but a hand covered her mouth.

"Don't make too much noise, now," William said. "I wasn't trying to scare you." He let go of her, and she took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, sir, I didn't mean to-"

"No, no. It's quite alright," he said. "Would you follow me, though? I have something I would like to show you."

He led her through the halls as if he knew this place by heart. Since Lilly had only been there for a couple of days, she still didn't recognize which hall this was. In fact, she had completely forgotten how to get back to the kitchen or her room. She debated asking him where the kitchen was, but decided against it. Regardless of him feeling uncomfortable being served with proper etiquette, she was still a maid. She knew her place.

They finally got to a stop in front of a large double door. She thought of what he could possibly want with her in the guest suite, but she dared not ask.

They walked into the room together, and she was stunned. The room must have been several times the size of hers, and this was only the front room. Beautifully decorated couches and chairs were set up tastefully, and a desk was in the left corner. Over to the right, there was a door that was opened, leading into the bedroom. Another door in the far back led to the wash room, where the largest bath she had ever seen was there.

She imagined having to carry up all those buckets of boiling water to the bath, and felt feint just thinking about it.

"You look like you're in heaven," Lord William laughed. "Please go unpack my clothes."

She did as he requested, quietly. When she was finished, she noticed that he had been observing her the whole time.

"I must go back to the kitchens," Lilly said politely. "If you would like anything more, we have -"

"Come here." He said. Lilly felt that she ought not do it, and she took a step back.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said. "Poor me a drink." She walked over to the small table in the corner of the bedroom and poured him a drink. "You as well," he said. "I dislike drinking alone."

Lilly reluctantly poured herself a drink and sat down at the table.

"Go ahead," he said, enthusiastically. "Try it. This wine is one of the finest wines I've ever tasted." He downed his drink in one gulp as Lilly hesitantly took a sip of hers.

They sat there for a little while, talking about the adventures he had gone on. She was very fascinated. William had gone everywhere she ever dreamed of going - Germany, France, Spain...He even travelled overseas. Fighting and sports, he did it all. His hunting stories were her favorite.

Before she knew it, she had finished her cup.

"I really must go now," she said, standing up. "woah..." She stumbled a bit, trying to catch herself. William caught her arm, holding her firmly.

"Not much of a drinker, are you? You only had one glass." He said seductively. She tried to shake him off and leave, but she again stumbled, this time because of her unhemmed dress.

"Fuck." William whispered, setting her down in the chair. He wasn't thinking straight. Never had he been so tempted by a woman. He hadn't taken a woman to bed in years, though he easily could have. In all his 26 years, he never felt such a need. He walked to the door and closed it, locking it behind him as he came back to the table. Lilly looked up at him with her big eyes.

He tried his hardest not to be harsh, but he wanted her badly. He paced in front of her, trying to find the strength to let her leave the room, but he decided that he couldn't. He wanted her. She was no different than the rest of his life - he always got what he wanted.

"Stand up." He commanded, his fierce gaze meeting her eyes. For a Lord, he wasn't very gentlemanly. His voice was stern, warning her of the consequences if she dared reject him, and she slowly rose out of her seat.

"Take off your clothes," he instructed, looking at her chest. She started backing away. She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. Such a shameful thing, being unclothed. Why would anyone have the nerve to request it out of someone? Lilly loved the small talk with the wine. She had so much respect for him and his stories. He sounded so playful and childish, yet he now looked like a terrifying danger in front of her. His eyebrows moved up, and his eyes were glaring at her. They warned her that she was crossing a line that should never be crossed: disobedience. "Now." He commanded.

Her eyes went straight to the door. How many steps were there between there and the spot she was in? She returned her gaze to the man in front of her, and he smiled as he closed the distance between them.

Now was her only chance to get away. She turned around to run, but the wall was behind her. She turned to the side, but his hands wrapped around her wrists. His grip was forceful.

"Let go of me," she cried, but that only made him tug harder. "Don't!" She begged. Startlingly beautiful eyes filled with tears met intense lightning ones. Her gaze lowered to the floor to escape his serious glare, but his hand reached her chin and pulled it towards his face. Her eyes were closed. She was unable to look at him.

"Look at me," he said. Tears escaped her eyes and fell down her cheeks. Though she feared what would come had she decided to not listen, she feared his gaze far more. "You might be thinking that you want to challenge my authority," he said threateningly. "But if you do, you will soon come to know how severe it is when those under me refuse to submit. Do not disobey me, Lilly. In fact, it may be the last thing you ever want to do. I have ways of punishing you that will make you beg for my forgiveness. I also have ways of rewarding you. I can show you, if you do as I say. Now look at me."

Her eyes fluttered up to his face as she wept. For a slight moment, he felt pained to see her this way. The rage and fear that showed on her face while she defiantly looked up at him would never leave his mind. He tightened his grip in frustration, and then let go. She fell to the floor and sat in fetal position. That look...he couldn't get it out of his mind.

"Stand up." He ordered, and she slowly complied. Though she felt she had no choice but to obey him, she did it on her own terms. She did not want to be disciplined, not by the likes of someone as despicable as him, but she couldn't let this happen to her. She stood there, half-rebelliously, her gaze dropped to the floor. He took a few steps in her direction and started playing with her fabric. She stiffened in shock, slightly leaning away from him.

He ripped the fabric of her grey dress and let it fall into a pile at her feet. Her cheeks flushed with humiliation as she tried to hide herself behind her arms, the thin layer of her chemise barely covering her from his view. The chemise was too big for her, just like the dress. She silently stood there, preparing to be hit, but instead found herself being lifted into the air.

He tossed her over his shoulder, and headed towards the bed. Her fists came down onto his back, but her weak efforts at getting free were hopeless. The closer he got to the mattress, the quicker his movements were. He needed her.

He threw her onto the bed and clambered on top of her.

"What are you doing?" She cried. An arm covered her chest as she tried fighting him with the other.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He said. He gazed down at her expression. It looked so innocent and pure. He had never seen a face so calmingly beautiful. Another tear escaped her eyes, and he hesitated on top of her.

"Are you going to hurt me?" She asked, afraid. He softened his whole body, finally aware of the scare he gave her. It occurred to him just then that maybe it wasn't just her face that was innocent. Before he could change his mind, he felt the craving he had for her deep within him, and he tightened his grip.

"Of course not," he answered. "You're going to like this."

Lilly paused for a moment and cocked her head to the side. She was confused at his statement. How could she ever like it? How could she even tolerate it? She continued to struggle, her hands forming fists. It was no use, though. He had his weight on top of her.

Her struggling moved against his member, and a groan escaped him. Her movements increased, and she could feel something hard jabbing into her belly. Was that his...? William groaned again, and thought that the foreplay had gone on long enough. Capturing her hands and holding them down above her head, he was finally able to put his hands where he wanted. His fingertips started at her collarbone, and he traced down to just under her breasts. He started to unfasten the tie on her chemise, revealing her chest, and her eyes grew wide from shock.

William grinned. Her breasts were just the right size, just slightly bigger than his hands. The nipples were a perfect shade of pink, and he couldn't wait to play with them.

His lips forcefully met hers, his tongue pushing its way into her mouth. Her protests were muffled. Though she fought hard, her objections became less and less frequent. Shifting his weight so she wouldn't escape, he tore the chemise off of her with a very loud rip. He grabbed one breast, stroking it with his hand. Pinning her hands back above her head, he shifted himself farther down. He put his tongue around the other nipple, making little circles around it. It became hardened quickly, and he smiled. She was enjoying it.

Lilly kept trying to fight, but she was losing strength. Not only had she been using up all her energy, but she felt a sensation in her core that she never felt before. It was minor, but it was there. She kept trying to fight, and her back arched at his touch.

"Please stop," she begged. "I don't want this!"

"Are you sure?" He asked curiously. "Well, if you're so certain, why don't we check?" Her face blushed red. It felt good, she knew she wouldn't win that argument. His hand left her breast and started pulling up her skirt.

"What are you doing?!" She yelled. He laughed a little, his mouth returning to her nipple. He lifted his head after a few moments to look at her.

"This is me checking." He said, covering her other breast with his mouth. His hand touched her thigh and started moving upward. He felt the short hair that was covering her, and he felt her stiffen beneath him. She didn't want him to check, he would know. He smiled, knowing that she felt a sensation.

"You definitely don't want this to stop." He said seductively. His finger traced the inside of her folds, coating itself with her wetness.

Lilly's back arched, and she inhaled quickly. He caught a glimpse of desire on her face. Her eyes rolled back and shut, her mouth opened slightly. Just as swiftly as it came, it left her face, and a look of irritation replaced it.

"Yes, I do! I want you to stop!" She screamed. Her tears were blocking her vision. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her. She had been saving herself. She was proud of how far she had come - 19 years without falling into the bed with a man. Her friends had, and she didn't want to live the same life as they lived. His hand left her and he placed it in front of her face so she could see.

"No, you don't want it to stop. Your body doesn't lie, Lilly." He said. She gazed, horrified. "Your body is releasing this because you like it."

She fought with all her strength, begging that he would stop this torment, though she didn't know whether or not she wanted him to stop anymore. He put his finger in his mouth, and Lilly reddened from humiliation. He put his hand back where it was and found her entrance. He slipped a finger up and pushed his mouth against hers, her squeal being silenced. He forced her mouth open with his tongue, content that he was bringing her pleasure.

It hurt at first. She quickly became accustomed to the foreign piece inside of her, but it hurt at first. He massaged her slowly as she begged him to stop, her body begging him to continue. Soon, her hips started moving along with his motions, and she stopped trying to get him to get off her. He knew he only had to wait a little longer before he could let go of her, before he knew she wouldn't leave, so he quickened his movement. When she was fully focused on the movements he was making inside of her, he let go of her wrists. Her arms stayed up, and she grabbed at the sheets, her mouth open, her eyes firmly shut. Her hair came undone, circling above her head.

He shifted himself lower, placing his face at her entrance. He buried his face in her folds and started licking lightly. She panted for more, the sensation far exceeding any pleasure she had experienced. Her moans became desperate as he increased the pressure from his tongue, her movements showing him how much she craved release.

Lilly could feel something building up inside of her, and she needed to feel the end. She was so close, she didn't want it to stop. Her moaning got louder until the room was filled with her screaming. It felt so good. William was groaning against her, the vibrations adding to her need.

As she was about to climax, her eyes flew open.

"Stop, stop stop stop stop stop!" She begged, looking down at his face. "I'm going to burst, please stop!" Her pleads filled the room as she got closer to the end. She was afraid something inside of her would rupture. It felt so good that she couldn't fight it off, but she felt like her body would be broken. William looked up, his finger pausing inside of her, his mouth leaving her clit. He smiled as she let out a frustrated scream and started moving to get any form of sensation back.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" he asked. Lilly remembered her position to begin with. It was too tempting to deny, but she knew she needed to stop. "You're about to reach the end. Didn't I tell you that you would like it?"

"I...I-" she started saying, stuttering over her words.

"Say it." He said.

"Say...Say what?"

"Say you want to finish," he replied. He was deliberately letting his finger twitch inside of her, reminding her how good it felt to be stroked there. "Say you want my tongue to make you cum. I want to hear you say it."

"I want...to..." she paused, not understanding why these words were leaving her lips. She was angry at him. She told him no, she begged him to stop. She did everything she could. She hated him intensely, but he felt so good. His mouth returned to her clit, resting there. He looked up at her, waiting.

"I want your tongue...to..." His tongue was resting on her clit, as if telling her that saying half of it was not enough. She hated him. She couldn't stand to look at him anymore, so she shut her eyes as firmly as she could, trying to erase the look of his intense dark blue eyes. She tried to forget about the gold trim, about how it looked like lightning. Beautiful, strong, and unpredictable. But it was too late. That demanding stare was burnt into her memory, and she couldn't get away from it. She hated herself. If she couldn't stop thinking of those forceful eyes, she was going to finish...She was going to... "I want your tongue to make me cum!" She shouted, embarrassed at her own words.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • She used to be Innocent Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds