• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Thirsty for Ethiopian Girls

Thirsty for Ethiopian Girls

"Excuse me please, ma'am, are you Ethiopian?" I asked the tall, slender yet curvy, raven-haired and brown-skinned young woman standing behind the counter at the little shop located inside Lincoln Gardens Station in the west end of Ottawa, Ontario. I knew the answer, of course, since Ethiopians and Eritreans have a distinct look, but I really wanted to make conversation with Miss Sexy Brown Lady, and needed an opener.

"Yes I am, how did you?" Miss Sexy Brown Lady replied, and I smiled and told her my well-rehearsed line. Something about having met a lot of Ethiopians at my school, Carleton University, and gained a certain amount of respect for their culture. Upon hearing that, Miss Sexy Brown Lady looked me up and down, and I saw a glimmer of interest in her chestnut brown eyes. Got her, I thought, now to reel her in...

"I'm Jean-Patrick Eugene, originally from Haiti," I said, and held out my hand, which she shook after a brief hesitation. Thus I met Bethlehem "Betty" Girma, the six-foot-tall, gorgeous young Ethiopian woman destined to change my life. I bantered with her for a little bit, and walked out of there with her digits, along with a long list of interesting facts about the lovely nation of Ethiopia. Us Haitian guys don't play. We know how to get the ladies.

"Have a good day, Jean-Patrick, hope to see you again," Betty said with a smile, and she actually waved at me as I walked away. I smiled and waved at her, then I cut through the throngs of travelers on my way to the bus stop. More than a few of them stared at me. I'm six-foot-two, twenty two years old, big and Black, so it comes with the territory. I got on a number 95 bus heading downtown, and breathed a sigh of relief. Plenty of time for me to get to my destination.

It was two o'clock in the afternoon and I was doing a three to eleven shift at a large grocery store located on Rideau Street. Apparently, there's been some robberies in the area and the local grocery store manager hired out the security company I work for. I prefer working overnight in office buildings because there's usually no one there except for cleaning staff and maybe a businessperson or two burning the midnight oil. Still, as I'm low on cash, I needed this gig.

"Whoa, you're a big one, aren't you? I'm Glenda, where are you from?" said the grocery store manager, a chubby White woman with red hair in her mid-forties. I looked her up and down, felt nothing but contempt for her and willed myself to be calm. The City of Ottawa prides itself on being multicultural, yet White people can't stop asking people of color about their national origins. Apparently, if you're White then you're a real Canadian and everyone else isn't. Seriously, give me a fucking break with that type of racist bullshit. Last time I checked, everyone who isn't Aboriginal moved to Canada from someplace else, and that includes White people.

"I was born in Montreal, ma'am, guess I'm as Canadian as you are," I replied smartly, and Glenda scowled, then told me to follow her. We walked around the store for a bit as she showed me around. The grocery store loomed over the neighborhood, and it faced a large pink building that housed a local community center. I smiled as I noticed the Pizza Pizza Restaurant around the corner. Guess where I'm going to be taking my lunch break? Hope they have good poutine!

"I expect you to stand by the door and keep a look on the cashiers, act as a deterrent, that sort of thing," Glenda said, and I nodded. Ten minutes later, Glenda left the store, and I watched her from the window as she walked to a nearby parked Volvo. Inside, a portly middle-aged Black man and a light-skinned young woman sat. Glenda kissed the dude and ran her hand through the young woman's hair. How about that? Miss Uptight Canadian Plumper is in an interracial relationship. Will wonders never cease?

"Don't mind Glenda, she's kind of a witch," came a vaguely familiar voice, and I turned around to see the last person I expected. Dillon Winters, this Jamaican dude I used to pump. Tall and skinny, brown-skinned and wiry, with a need-to-be-combed Afro, and sporting the same greenish uniform as everyone else working in the store, Dillon stood there, looking at me with an amused look on his handsome face.

"Hello Dillon, fancy meeting you here," I replied in a crisp, businesslike tone. Dillon and I have a history. I'm bisexual, and while I prefer women, I have been known to have the odd man to man encounter. I met Dillon a year ago at a party at Algonquin College. I'd just been dumped by Catherine Bannon, this blonde-haired, big-booty White chick I was dating, and was feeling kind of down. Dillon turned out to be just what the doctor ordered.

Now, I have certain rules when I deal with men. I have sex with women of all races but when it comes to man to man sex, I only deal with Black men. There's a reason for that. Gay White dudes are sometimes more racist than your average gun-toting and Trump-worshipping redneck from the sticks, folks, believe that. I avoid the breed like the plague. I hit on several girls at the part, and none of them were feeling me. Dillon approached me and we started talking, and the dude seemed real cool at the time.

"I'll make you forget all about her," Dillon promised, after I told her about my ex-girlfriend Catherine dumping me for getting in her racist brother David's face. The fucker never liked the idea of Catherine and I dating, because he was bigoted and insecure. I got tired of David's passive-aggressive bullshit one night and got in his face. Catherine refused to see David for the manipulative creep that he is, and got rid of me. Women can be so damn stupid sometimes.

"Cool," I replied to Dillon, and we went to a secluded room, and did our thing. Dillon had a nice body, muscular and wiry, not to mention a cute face, nice ass and most important of all, a big dark dick. We did the bump and grind in that little room, and had a great time. Dillon knew how to throw it down. I sucked his dick and he sucked mine. A lot of the gay and bisexual brothers I meet can't handle the dick right, but Dillon wasn't one of them.

When I came, Dillon sucked me off. Like, he really polished my stick and sucked on my balls too. Afterwards, the brother bent me over, rolled a condom on his big ole dick and then stuffed me like a thanksgiving turkey. Man, that dick of his filled my ass right, and I loved every minute of it. I like the feel of a long, thick dick in my ass. Not all the time, since, as I said before, I prefer women, but once in a while, man to man sex is awesome. Dillon and I would hook up countless more times after that night.

"How's life?" Dillon asked me, and his voice snatched me out of my little lustful trip down memory lane. I smiled nervously at Dillon and told him life was cool. Dillon smiled that mysterious smile of his and walked away. I watched him, admiring his cute ass, and I was kind of surprised when a tall, curvaceous young Asian woman walked up to him, and kissed him on the lips.

"Hello Yuriko," Dillon said, and he kissed the young Asian woman passionately, and even gave her big ass a firm slap. I stood there, kind of stunned. I've known Dillon for over a year and had no idea that he liked women. I'm not jealous or anything, I'm just kind of surprised. Dillon and his lady walked up to me, and I willed myself to be calm. What the hell is going on here?

"Hello Jean-Patrick, I'm Yuriko, Dillon here has told me a lot about you," Yuriko said, and the young woman smiled slyly, like someone privy to a great secret. Dillon put his arm around the Asian beauty's waist, while I tried to process what was going on. If there is one thing I value above practically everything else, it's my privacy. I don't like people knowing my business.

"Dillon, don't look so shocked, Yuriko is my fiancée, she's from Japan, and yes, she knows that I'm bisexual and I told her about you and I," Dillon said with a smirk, and then he kissed Yuriko again. I smiled and nodded, acting calm even though I wanted to bolt out of there and never come back. Seriously, is this a day for revelations or what?

"Pleasure to meet you, Yuriko, you two make a cute couple," I replied cordially, and I shook hands with Yuriko and Dillon, and wished them well. As their shift was ending, the two of them walked away. I'm a bisexual man, as I said before, and I love a nice big booty. Doesn't matter if it's on a female or male. Dillon has a nice ass and so does his fiancée Yuriko. Damn. Had I known there were Asian girls with big butts like that, I would have tried one a long time ago.

The rest of the day mercifully went by pretty fast. The grocery store filled up with the dregs of Ottawa society, and I tried my best to keep out of their way. A lot of security guards go on a power trip or try to be a hero. Me? I just do the job and go home. Would you risk your life for eleven dollars and seventy five cents per hour? Neither would I.

After my shift, I walked down to Rideau and caught the number 95 bus going to the west end. I rode it to Baseline Station, then walked fifteen minutes to the house on Chanter Boulevard, where I rent a room from an uptight little Asian man named Bill Nguyen. I crashed in bed, and tried to sleep, but couldn't. After standing on my feet for like eight hours, minus my 30-minute lunch at the Pizza place, I was beat.

Lying naked on my bed, with my window open, I thought about the events of the day. It was weird to see Dillon and Yuriko together. Dillon never mentioned anything sexual or romantic about women while he was with me, so I thought he was gay. The brother is bisexual and never told me. Cool. Whatever. I thought about Bethlehem, the Ethiopian cutie at Lincoln Gardens Station, and smiled. Maybe this cutie is what I need to forget about Dillon...

"Come to Daddy," I whispered, closing my eyes as I envisioned Bethlehem crawling into bed with me. The tall, curvy and sinfully sexy Ethiopian goddess undressed, and I admired her curvy body, her pert breasts and that thick round ass. I slapped Bethlehem's ass and she laughed, and straddled me. I gently caressed her lovely face, and pinched her tits.

"Show me what you got, Haitian man," Bethlehem said in a husky, sexy voice, and there was a challenge in her eyes. I laid her on the bed, and kissed her full and deep. Slowly, I began exploring Bethlehem's body. As I said before, I like women of all races but there's something special about a sexy Black woman. I licked Bethlehem's breasts, and then kissed my way to her tummy, and finally, the space between her legs.

"Oh my," I whispered as I inhaled the scent of Bethlehem's pussy. No two women smell and taste alike down there. I winked at a smiling Betty, then buried my face between her legs. Bethlehem moaned deeply as I stabbed her clitoris with my tongue, and worked two fingers into her moist pussy, causing her to squirm. I know my way around the female body, and love pleasuring a gorgeous, soulful sister such as Bethlehem here.

"Oh fuck, please don't stop," Bethlehem cried out, and I laughed and continued licking her pussy, stimulating her clit and driving her wild. Later, I had sit her on my face, and Bethlehem grinned as she smothered my face with that thick ass of hers. I licked her pussy and inhaled the funk of her ass, then stuck my tongue up her ass. I love eating female ass, folks. Incidentally, I don't like the taste of male ass. Weird thing for a bisexual man to say, right?

"Now come ride this Jimmy," I said to Bethlehem, much later, after giving her ass a tongue bath. Smiling, Betty straddled me once more, and impaled herself on my dick. I gave that thick ass of hers a firm slap, and thrust into her. Just like that, we were one. Bethlehem's pussy gripped my dick like a vise, and she began to sway from side to side as we fucked. I gave as good as I got, and Betty rode me hard, screaming wildly, and I loved every minute of it.

"Oh fuck," I cried out, and my eyes snapped open as I came. I just spewed cum all over my self. Damn. It took me a moment to realize that I'd just drifted into a sexual dreamland, and that I was lying alone and naked in my bed, and Bethlehem and her fantastic Ethiopian booty were far away. In the dark, I smiled and promised myself I'd call her the next day, and see what's up. Then I went to sleep. Today was a good day. Goodnight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Thirsty for Ethiopian Girls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 380 milliseconds