• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Allowance Ch. 02

The Allowance Ch. 02

12

Hello! If you're new to the world of Cara, her daddy, and her Uncle Johnny, welcome. While you can read any story alone, this is the current order to correctly read them in:

Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 01
Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 02
Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 03
Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 04
Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 05
Morning After
Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 06
The Allowance
The Allowance, Ch. 02
Welcome Home, Uncle Johnny
Happy Birthday, Daddy

More to come. Enjoy!

*****

"Let's just say, I killed two birds with one stone," Cara said, "and got him to say yes and figured out a new way to earn extra allowance."

She was lying in the sun, snuggled into a lounge chair on the deck of the beach house she had rented with some friends from her cheerleading squad. Molly and Joni, the team's co-captains, were lying on their own chairs next to her. Joni's pale white skin glistened with sunscreen while Molly's dark black skin glistened with body oil. All three 18-year-old girls were topless, their large, firm breasts bared to the sun, shaved pussies barely covered by string bikinis.

"Aw, c'mon," pouted Joni. "Tell us how you convinced your dad. I could use some tips for how to get my dad to loosen up. He's still pissed about the last time I rented this place, and I used his card to cover it."

Molly hooted out a laugh. "Girl, you couldn't sit down for days!"

"Wait a minute," Cara said, turning her head and propping up her sunglasses to squint at Joni, "your dad spanked you?"

Joni squirmed, clearly uncomfortable with where this conversation was going, her breasts jiggling slightly.

"Yeah," Joni confessed, "he did."

Cara dragged her eyes away from Joni's big perky breasts with their little raspberry nipples.

"Does he do that often?"

"Not too often anymore," Joni said.

"But he used to?"

"I guess so." Joni squirmed again drawing Cara's gaze to her swaying chest as Joni sat up a little straighter, her body language tense.

"How often does he do it now?"

"Jeeze, I don't know, Cara," Joni said, exasperated. "Whenever I do something bad enough, and he thinks I deserve it. Why?"

"Yeah," Molly said, pushing her sunglasses up to look at Cara. "Why do you want to know so much?"

"Well," Cara said slowly, laying back down and placing her sunglasses back on her face, "I'm trying to decide whether to tell you about how I earned the money to get here."

"Why wouldn't you tell us?" Molly asked.

"We-e-e-ll," Cara said, drawing it out, "it's not exactly...legal. And it's not exactly...normal. And you'd have to promise never to tell anyone."

Both Joni and Molly were sitting completely upright now, practically falling off their chairs as they leaned toward Cara laying smugly on hers. From behind her dark-tinted sunglasses, Cara enjoyed the image of the two mirror-opposite beauties leaning over her, their heavy breasts bouncing with perky little shivers as the girls begged her to tell them.

"Ple-e-e-e-a-se!" said Molly, pushing her hands together in front of her impressive cleavage, causing her breasts to push together in a way that made Cara's mouth water.

I wonder what Daddy and Uncle Johnny would think about the things I want to do to these two, Cara thought, when Joni mimicked Molly's position, her milky white breasts such a stunning contrast next to Molly's ebony.

"Yeah, ple-e-e-e-e-a-se, Cara," begged Joni. "We promise not to tell! Just tell us what you did and why you think it could help me with my dad. I would do anything to get him not mad at me again."

"Funny you should say that," Cara began with a little grin. "Doing anything for my dad is how I earned the money to get here."

Joni and Molly exchanged looks and squeals as they moved to sit on either side of Cara on her lounge, squishing her between their mostly naked, sun-baked bodies.

"Tell us everything!" Molly demanded.

+ + + +

After fucking his daughter to orgasm twice on the kitchen table, Bill had sat back down on a kitchen chair with his dick still buried deep inside her, and had made Cara ride him until they both came again. Then they had collapsed, Bill with his face all but smothered by Cara's breasts, Cara with her cheek resting on top of her daddy's head. His hands were loosely cupping her ass, squeezing a little now and then as they got their breath back.

"That was pretty damn good, princess," Bill said. "I think you earned that first $50."

"You think so, Daddy?" Cara said, grinning into his hair. "I'm glad to hear you got your money's worth."

Bill pulled her back and helped her off his lap before standing up himself.

"Why don't you go get cleaned up," he suggested to Cara who had just pulled off the dress she was barely wearing anymore by that point in the evening, "while I clean up down here, and then we'll watch a movie?"

"That sounds perfect, Daddy!" Cara said, beaming. She moved into him and rubbed her naked body against his half-naked one before giving him a kiss. Despite its earlier orgasms, his cock gave a twitch at the feel of her tongue slipping between his lips to play with his. He groaned into her mouth and ground his semi-hard dick against her stomach, hands immediately going to her ass to cup and squeeze.

"Christ, baby, the things you do to me," Bill said, setting his daughter a little ways away from him and taking a step back. "Go on, now, go clean up. I want a few minutes to think about some of those favors you now owe me."

Cara flashed him a naughty look over her bare shoulder as she sauntered out of the room. "Based on that last performance, I don't think I'm going to mind doing those favors, Daddy," Cara called back as Bill watched her tight ass bounce out of the room.

That girl is gonna be the death of me, Bill thought, bending down to grab his shorts and put them back on, but at least I'll die happy.

After a shower in which Cara made sure to shave her underarms, legs, and pussy, she slid into a lacy little white nightgown and wandered downstairs to see what her daddy was up to.

She found him in the living room, scrolling through the opening credits for a romantic comedy, but he saw her immediately when she walked in.

"Goddamn, princess," he said, admiring the way she looked in her little nighty. "You look so fucking sexy and so fucking innocent all at the same time."

Her nightgown was a mix of cotton, lace, and ribbon, all in white. The ribbons tied at her shoulders, holding up the bodice, which was little more than demi-cups of soft white cotton and a layer of lace. The cups provided no support for her large breasts, and as the fabric was nearly see-through, Bill could see the outline of her dusky pink areola and hard little nipples through the cotton. The lace provided another inch or two of coverage over her chest, meaning her breasts were about ¾ covered in revealing fabric. A ribbon tied beneath her breasts, cinching the fabric in to show off her flat abs and smaller waist, letting the white cotton hang from that one point all the way down to just below her pussy, where it ended in several layers of lace and ribbon which made the dress hang to about mid-thigh. When she walked toward her daddy sitting on the couch, he saw that the way the fabric draped meant that with every step, the skirt bounced up off her thigh to fly up and give teasing little glimpses of her pussy, while her breasts jostled and swayed in their demi-cups, almost bouncing out of the bodice altogether.

"I love these little outfits of yours, babygirl," Bill said, taking her hand as she got close and pulling her down onto the couch next to him.

"That's good, Daddy," Cara told him, "because I love wearing these little outfits for you."

"Do you think," Bill asked, as he slid an arm around her shoulders, holding her nestled close to his side as the movie began, "you can wear that particular little outfit later tonight?"

"Why's that, Daddy?"

"Because," Bill said, staring down past his daughter's head to her incredible cleavage proudly displayed by her sweet nightgown, the ribbons tied at her shoulders valiantly trying to control a massive amount of soft, perky breast, "I have another favor I want you to do for me."

What could it be? Cara thought, snuggling closer to her daddy so that one of her breasts fell out of its cup.

"What is it, Daddy?" she asked.

"Remember your first time with Daddy and Uncle Johnny, princess?"

"Of course," Cara answered immediately, thinking back to the time she had pretended to fall asleep on the couch with her father and uncle, wearing little more than a string bikini and a grin. She had fake-awoken to the two men cautiously playing with her body, and had been fucking the two ever since.

"Well, Daddy would like to reenact a night kind of like that."

Cara's brow furrowed in confusion as she looked up into her Daddy's eyes. "What do you mean, Daddy?"

"I mean, babygirl, that I'd like us to pretend tonight that I'm touching you for the very first time. In fact, it would the first time anyone is touching you. Do you think you'd be okay with that?"

"Oh-my-god-YES!" Cara said, throwing her arms around her daddy's neck and pulling his head down for a sweet, tongue-dueling kiss. "What do you want me to do?"

"I'm going to get up and go to bed in a little while," Bill told her. "After about 10 minutes or so, I want you to come upstairs and pretend you've had a nightmare and can't get back to sleep. I'm going to comfort you and give you a massage to help you sleep, and we'll see how things go from there, okay?

"Mmm, that sounds so sexy, Daddy," Cara purred, pushing her large breasts against Bill's chest, one out of it's cup, the other struggling to remain in. "I can't wait to feel your hands on me."

"Don't forget, though, it's your first time, so be a little coy, alright, princess?"

"No problem, Daddy," Cara sat back from him, pulling her dress back up to cover her exposed breasts, and settling her hands demurely in her lap before batting her eyelashes at him. "I'll be a sweet little angel."

"That's my girl," Bill said, pulling his daughter back into his side to watch another few minutes of the movie, letting the anticipation build now that they had a plan.

A little while later, Bill kissed Cara on the forehead and said, "Goodnight, baby," before heading upstairs.

Cara waited the 10 minutes her daddy had suggested, and then turned off the TV before making her way upstairs to her father's bedroom.

"Daddy?" Cara knocked on the mostly closed door hesitantly.

The room beyond the door was pitch dark.

"Daddy?" Cara said again a little bit louder, pushing the door open a bit and sticking her head in.

"Cara?" came a sleepy voice from the bed.

"Daddy, can I come in?" Cara asked through the door.

"Sure, baby, what's up?" Bill said, sitting up in bed and turning on the lamp on the nightstand.

He quickly glanced at the video camera he had set up on the dresser, pointing toward the bed, and noted the recording light was on. He held his hand out to Cara, who stood unsure just inside the door, head down, in her little white nightgown.

God, she looks so fucking sexy, pretending to be so innocent like that, he thought.

"What's the matter, princess?"

"Oh god, Daddy!" Cara cried, suddenly running toward the bed, her big breasts bouncing with every step, and throwing herself into her daddy's arms.

The covers had slipped down to Bill's waist, and though she was pretending to be scared, Cara couldn't help a little shiver of lust go through her at the feeling of her soft breasts through the lace of her nightie pressing against her daddy's bare chest.

"What is it, baby?" Bill said, finding his arms full of his beautiful, distraught daughter.

"I had the worst dream, Daddy, and it scared me so much!" Cara cried, pretending to shiver in her daddy's arms. "I could barely move when I woke up, and then I couldn't get back to sleep, and I had to come see you. Feel, my heart's pounding!" She leaned back from his chest, still sprawled across him, and took Bill's hand in one of hers, pressing his hand to her chest.

Bill might have felt her heart pounding from excitement, but considering his hand was mostly cupping her oversized breast, he couldn't really tell. Not one to complain, though, he gently palmed her breast, pressing it back against her body, loving the way it overflowed his hand as he tried to comfort her.

"Oh, babygirl, I'm so sorry you're so scared," he said. "Your heart is pounding so fast," he lied, gently squeezing his daughter's breast, trying not to alarm her with his touch.

"I know!" Cara exclaimed, almost in tears, but secretly loving the way her daddy groped her big tits. "I don't know how I'll ever get to sleep again! Do you think..." she trailed off.

"What do you need, princess?"

Bill let go of her breast and smoothed her hair back from her face, the other hand starting to make small circles on her back. His dick was already hard, pressing against his innocent daughter's soft lower belly as she lay fully on top of his body.

"Do you think maybe I could stay in here with you for a while?" Cara asked in a rush, looking up at her father beseechingly. "Pleeeease?"

"Of course, princess!" Bill said immediately, using both hands now to run up and down her back, inching her little nighty up a bit with each pass, slowly exposing her ass cheeks beneath the hem of her nightgown. She clearly wasn't wearing any underwear. Bill approved as his hand lightly, gently, caressed his daughter's bare ass, trying to get her used to his touch.

"Oh thank you, Daddy, thank you!" Cara said, squirming up to kiss his cheek, his chin, his collar bone, any part of him that she could reach, pretending to give innocent thanks, but actually rubbing her mound all over her daddy's erection.

"In fact," Bill said, enjoying his daughter's attention, "why don't I give you a massage to help you calm down?"

Cara pulled back from placing little kisses at his neck and looked at him in awe. "You would do that for me?"

"Of course, princess," Bill said, hugging his daughter to him, once again pressing her large, firm breasts against his strong chest.

"You're too good to me, Daddy," Cara said, snuggling against him, loving the strength in him.

"I'd do anything for you, baby," he said, kissing the top of her head.

They looked into each other's eyes for a minute and it was more than playacting and more than sexual tension, but a look of love and heat that passed from one to the other.

"Why don't you lie right here next to Daddy," Bill said, starting to slide Cara off him, "and I'll give you a massage to help you relax."

"That sounds perfect," Cara said, bending her arms above her head so that one hand went over the other, laying her cheek on her hands, and turning her head to face her daddy. "Thank you so much."

"My pleasure, princess," Bill said. "Now why don't you close your eyes, and I'll get situated?"

"Mmmkay," Cara said, closing her eyes with a sigh.

Bill had suggested she close her eyes because he didn't want to scare his baby girl with the fact that he was naked already. He kneeled next to her, trying to keep at least a sheet around his waist for this first part, so that his hard cock, already dripping precum, wouldn't rub up against his daughter as he massaged her. There was plenty of time for that later.

"I'm going to start at your temples and work my way down your body, princess," he told Cara, his hands already starting to gently massage her temple and the back of her neck.

"Mmmhmm," Cara murmured, sighing gently as her father's hands drifted down over her shoulders, squeezing, kneading, and releasing all the tension she really did have there.

"Baby?" Bill said, after a few minutes of gently massaging up her arms and back to her shoulders. "Do you mind if I until the ribbons of your nighty? Just so I can fully massage your shoulders without those in the way."

Cara secretly smiled to herself, but pretended to be a little shy. "I don't know, Daddy. What will hold my nighty up?"

Bill was thrilled that his daughter had remembered her innocent act, even while relaxing from the massage. "Oh, don't worry, princess. You're lying down; you're not going anywhere. This way Daddy can reach more of you."

"I guess that's okay," Cara said. "Your massage does feel really good."

"I'm glad you like it, princess," Bill said, surprised to find his hands almost trembling as he untied first one set of ribbons on one shoulder, and then the other, gently pulling the ribbons apart and baring her smooth shoulders.

The nightgown started beneath her shoulder blades in back, so he now had a nice upper quarter of her back to touch. He began by leaning over her to massage her shoulders with both hands, loving the softness of her skin beneath his work-roughened hands. He waited until Cara was fully relaxed again before beginning to slip his hands beneath the edge of her loose nighty, massaging along her sides and further down her back.

"Mmmm," Cara moaned quietly, the second or third time his hands brushed the side of her breasts, large enough that they were plumped out on either side of her body as she was laying face down on them.

"Daddy's going to push this nighty down a bit more, okay, princess?" Bill murmured quietly, his hands already doing exactly that.

"M'kay," Cara murmured back.

He quickly realized he could only get it down so far, as the front of the nighty was trapped by his daughter's swollen breasts.

"Cara, baby, Daddy needs you to lift up just a bit," he said, his hands gripping the sides of her nighty near her breasts. "Can you do that, princess? Lift up just a bit for Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," Cara said, levering her torso off the bed slightly. She shivered again as her daddy tugged the material off of her breasts, scraping the lace over her sensitive nipples, dragging the nighty down to her waist.

"That's better, isn't it, princess?" Bill asked, wasting no time in getting his hands all over his daughter's pale golden back.

"Mmmm, feels good, Daddy," Cara said, settling back down with her head on her hands, eyes closed.

After a few more minutes of rubbing and massaging, his fingertips brushing the sides of his daughter's breasts over and over again as he swept by them, Bill decided to try something new.

"Hey, princess? I'm going to try a different angle to be able to massage deeper, alright?" he asked.

"Sure, Daddy," Cara sighed out.

Bill grinned to himself and dropped the sheet, his straining erection bobbing almost to his stomach as he prepared to mount his little girl. He carefully swung a leg over her back, gently resting his knee by her side so that he was straddling her, his balls and cock now on the soft cotton on her nightgown-covered ass. He smoothed his hands up from the small of her back all the way to her shoulders, gripped there for a few seconds before smoothing all the way back down to the slopes of her ass, starting to peek out from her nighty where he pushed it down. He kept up that rhythm, gliding up, massaging her shoulders, and gliding back down to gently push her nighty off her ass, until his bare balls rested on his daughter's bare ass. He almost groaned out loud at the sensation - soft, warm ass cheeks cradling his swollen ball sack - but kept it in, as he didn't want to scare her.

"Daddy?" Cara said after a few more minutes. "Something feels different."

Each time he got to her ass, he used the sides of his hands to give his balls and hard cock a little massage along with the top of her ass cheeks, before sliding his hands back up to her shoulders. Leaning forward to reach her shoulders, his cock would also slide forward, gently touching her back and leaving a trail of precum. Bill would then rub that into his daughter's skin each time his hands reached the small of her back.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Allowance Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds