• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Beguiled by the Gem

Beguiled by the Gem

123

"Thanks for dinner, Gemma, it was excellent!" Robert Gilbride was sitting on the couch in Gemma McCandless's apartment, enjoying a cup of coffee. While his host wasn't kind of woman he normally gravitated to, he was silently pleased by her attention to him since moving into the apartment complex two months before. He was especially grateful that she hadn't "come on" to him full force, but had taken time to get to know him a little before inviting him over.

For her part, Gemma had noticed a reticence in the man and decided to proceed slowly. She was glad she did for he had learned much more about him than if she had brazenly pursued him. That knowledge had helped make her future plans easier to plan -- if not harder to rush.

"You're kind," she replied as she sat on the opposite end of the couch. "I'm not that great of a cook, so I'll take all the compliments I can get!" Looking over the edge of her coffee cup while taking a sip, she again took in her guest: A little shorter than her, maybe 5' 6", possibly about 170 pounds, not much flab on his body. The freckles that stereotypically came with his red hair gave his face a boyish charm that was offset by his green eyes.

This was the third time in two weeks she'd had him over for dinner. The first visit, he'd been so timid as to hardly speak. That was when Gemma coaxed out the truth of his divorce less than six months before and his resulting gun-shyness at meeting a new lady. Knowing that building trust was key to her future plans, she had decided to proceed even more slowly than before. The payoff was now, as Robert sat back on the couch, almost totally relaxed in her company. There was still a little tension in him -- which she planned to use to her benefit tonight.

"Well, this isn't saying much," Robert replied, "but your cooking is a lot better than mine! I've done so much take-out in the last few months, it's disgusting. Thank goodness for the gym downstairs, or I'd be a complete and total moon pie!"

"Well, I'll still take the compliment. Now, there's one thing I have to say." Putting her coffee cup down, she added, "You're not near as nervous as you were when we first met. But you still seem a little tense. Would you like a little massage to help you calm down?"

"Sure." That had actually been one of the icebreakers between them, when Gemma revealed over laundry that she worked as a massage therapist. When she'd done a little shoulder while talking work that afternoon, Robert realized she had talent, and might be someone to get to know over time. He was also grateful for the slow pace that Gemma had set, for he was in no hurry to get involved with a woman again.

"Okay, let me see your hands." Turning to face his host, Robert held out his hands to her as she scooted closer. Only recently had he started to open his eyes to her and saw that, while a somewhat larger woman than he normally liked, wasn't unattractive by any means. As the mutual trust had built, so had his appreciation of Gemma. And between his job as a financial analyst and his lingering divorce memories, he was grateful for almost anything that could help him relieve his tensions.

Taking his left hand in both of hers, Gemma gently began rubbing her thumbs along Robert's palm. "That's it, Robert... just let my fingers do the work... you just let your muscles relax. Let the feeling grow up your arm... let it flow slowly." Then she leaned over as if to look at his hand closely. "Ooh, Robert... I see many things... I see a woman in your future... a woman who will mesmerize you... who will take you on a great adventure... a full-figured woman... with a seductive voice... grey eyes... dishwater-blonde hair..."

Robert couldn't help but chuckle as he saw his host's blonde tresses trail over his left arm. This is good, he thought to himself. I need some time like this... need to know there are decent women out there... women I can potentially trust... Robert's smile grew as the thought of being with a friendly female helped him relax.

"Thanks for picking up on that," Gemma chuckled as she sat back up. "Now, let's see your other hand." Switching to his right hand, she again used both thumbs to massage his palm, but this time without the mystic fortune telling. After a few minutes of this, she moved her right hand back to his left, massaging both his palms at the same time before starting to knead and glide her way up his forearms. You're already feeling better aren't you Robert? Don't lie to me, I can tell!"

"Yes I am," he replied with a wispy smile. "And it's not just the massage. It's also knowing I can spend sometime with a lady and simply relax, instead of constantly waiting for a shoe to drop -- or an anvil to land on my foot! But I've already told you some of the 'horror stories' about my divorce, so I won't rehash that garbage."

"Good thinking, Robert. Why bring up a bunch of negatives when we're trying to generate a positive atmosphere? So just relax, and let my hands do the work." As she kept going up his arms, Robert leaned back into his end of the couch, forcing Gemma to kneel up so she could keep contact. While a little uncomfortable for her, it also put her in a position she wanted to be in with respect to her guest.

A few minutes later, as Gemma's hands started kneading his shoulders, Robert opened his eyes to find a surprising view -- Gemma's breasts filling his gaze. Did I tell her I'm a breast man? Oh well, even if I didn't... I'm REALLY enjoying this! But you better be a gentleman about it! He maintained his composure for several minutes, until Gemma said in a sultry voice, "Like what you see, Robert?"

"What? Oh... uh... uhm..."

"Relax, silly," she said, her voice turning more playful. "It's okay -- perfectly fine, in fact. After all, you're male... I'm overbuilt... and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like a man's eyes locking on my breasts every now and then. So stop worrying... and just relax."

"I... I'll try..."

"You know, Robert," she said a few minutes later, "it's amazing how much we've opened up to each other since you first moved into the complex. At first I wondered if you were standoffish, or even a bit of a body snob. But for some reason, I decided to break through your shell anyway -- and I'm glad I did. I've learned that you were simply a little afraid of new women in your life, which is understandable after what you told me about your ex-wife. I've also discovered, a kind, gentle man -- as well as a gentleman -- inside that shell of yours. And you tell me -- have you ventured out of that shell a little bit?"

"Yes," the man on the couch half-spoke, half-sighed. "You gave me a calm, gentle place that I could relax in, just like tonight. You helped me realize that most women weren't like Daphne, that she was her own one-of-a-kind selfish money whore."

"Which part of you already knew," Gemma replied while gently massaging his forehead. "You just needed to give the rest of yourself the chance to stop the self-blame game. Once you did that, I bet you found it easier to open up to people."

"Oh, yes... both personally and professionally. Things are going much better at work now. I may even be up for a promotion!"

"That's great, Robert!"

"As for the personal side... well, I've been able to open up to you and to several other ladies I've met socially." Gemma made sure Robert's eyes were closed before frowning at that news. She wanted the younger man all to herself. "It really feels good to be able to talk with a lady and know that a shoe isn't going to drop -- or an anvil won't land on my toes!"

"I'm glad to hear that, Robert. That tells me that you trust me." Waiting for a moment, she asks, "Robert, would you like to relax even more?"

"Yes."

"Do you trust me enough to try something new that might help you relax?"

"Yes, Gemma... I trust you..."

"Good... very good, Robert..." After slowly gliding her hand back to his Gemma said, "Now, Robert... open your eyes." This time, Robert was relaxed enough that he couldn't hide his appreciation for the large breasts staring back at him. "You like my breasts, I see. Good, because that's a key part of how I'm going to help you relax. So just look at my breasts, Robert... simply sit back on the couch... and look at my breasts... look only at my breasts... focus on them... focus your mind on my breasts... let your body relax... as you focus on my lovely breasts..."

"Focus on... your lovely breasts..."

"That's it, Robert... keep your eyes on my breasts. Don't let them stray. Lock your eyes on my breasts. Imagine what they might feel like... how soft they can feel... how firm they can feel... what they might look like... and you're liking what you're seeing, aren't you, Robert?"

"Yes... I shouldn't... it's impolite..."

"It's not impolite if I invite you look at my breasts, Robert. And I am inviting you... I'm inviting you to look at my breasts... to think about them... to image what they might look like...what they might feel like... what they might taste like... just think about them, Robert... think about them and look at them... look only at my breasts... my comforting breasts... my welcoming breasts... let yourself relax as you look at them..." At the bottom edge of her vision, Gemma saw Robert's hips squirm slightly. Good, she thought to herself, we're getting there. Not just yet, though. Need to do a little more prep on your mind first.

For his part, Robert's mind was semi-floating in a fantasy world. Women's breasts had always been a big part of his attraction template. Though he'd never actually taken the time to figure it out, the women he'd been attracted to as an adult always had breasts in the C- to DD-cup range. That a woman with such breasts was doing her best to make him feel comfortable with her was nearly a dream come true. The one thing halting him -- his thought that gentlemen didn't get boners around ladies on dates, or at least did their best to hide them. Something that was proving increasingly difficult as he grew more and more relaxed.

"It's okay, Robert," the chanteuse gently cooed. "It's okay to have a male reaction while thinking about m y breasts. I'm flattered by it, actually. It's perfectly normal for a straight man to have an erection when thinking about a woman's lovely breasts. So don't worry... you're no less of a gentleman... you're simply reacting to beauty. And it's healthy to react that way, Robert. So don't worry about it... in fact, enjoy it! Enjoy the fact that you're growing erect at the prospect of seeing a woman's large, lovely breasts... it's okay... enjoy it... relax... relax and enjoy..."

A small flicker in the back of Robert's mind said, wait, this isn't right! This shouldn't be happening! The rest of mind, however, was as relaxed as his body. I shouldn't be...thinking... with my cock... As he realized that the only "strong" part of his body now was his erection, other thoughts fled his mind and he grew even more mentally pliant.

"Now, Robert, I've got something to show you..." Reaching inside her blouse, Gemma pulled out a red-stoned brooch in a gold setting. Robert barely made out its attached chain when his host said, "Now, Robert, look at this brooch. See how the light glints off of it? See how pretty the red stone is? I'm sure you do. Now watch the stone as I move it around... follow it with your eyes... that's it," Gemma said as she saw her subject's eyes begin to move in a circle. She deftly pressed a small button on the back as the brooch neared the top of the circle. "There Robert... do you see the light in the brooch?"

"Yes... see the light..."

"Good, my little Robert. Just relax...watch the light... see how it's flashing in the stone..." As she said this, Gemma started making the circle smaller with each hand sweep. "Watch the flashing light as the stone starts to spiral in... pulling you back into my breasts... yes, my little Robert... watch the brooch spiral in... see its flashing light... see it all slowly move towards the center of my breasts... now, little Robbie... tell me what you think my bra size is... I'm sure you've thought about it... so tell me your guess..."

"My guess... of your... bra size," he mumbled. It was something the young divorcé had speculated about. He'd never dared say anything about it in conversation, of course. But now, with his mental filters all but washed away, Robert couldn't keep from saying, "38-DD."

"Not bad, my little Robbie," She said as she drew the brooch between her breasts. She pressed another button on the back of the gem before saying, "The brooch is flashing faster now, little Robbie. And the faster it flashes, the more relaxed you become. You fall deeper into the brooch... into my breasts... with each pulse of light... deeper... deeper... deeper...

"The deeper you fall into the brooch, the more truthful everything becomes... you will soon speak only the truth... you will soon only hear the truth when I speak... there will be no lies... no deceit... only Truth between us... no hiding... only absolute Truth... now, little Robbie... tell me exactly what you're looking at..."

"I'm looking... looking at... the flashing brooch hanging between... between your..."

"You can use the word 'boobs,' little Robbie. It's perfectly all right. And you've stared at my big boobs before, haven't you, little Robbie?"

"Yes... I've stared... at your big boobs... like... like I'm... doing now..."

"Yes you have, little Robbie. And I know you have, because I've seen it. You've been polite about it, yes. But you've stared at my boobs -- and I've enjoyed it."

Unbuttoning her white blouse, she pulled it open to reveal a well-filled white lace bra. "Some women -- many women -- don't like being looked at that way. But I enjoy it when a man stares at my boobs. It tells me I have his attention." Shrugging the blouse off her shoulders, she added, "I have your FULL attention now, don't I, little Robbie?"

"My full attention... on the brooch..." A slight smile came to his face as he added, "on your boobs."

"Very good, little Robbie. And you're so relaxed now that you can't lie. So tell me the truth. Tell me why you divorced your wife."

"Careers... took us apart... made us... grow apart..."

"Is that all, little Robbie? I'm sure there's more."

"Yes. I also... wanted her... to Dominate me... in bed. She refused... felt it was wrong... wasn't natural... went against... the Bible..."

"Did you cheat on her, little Robbie?"

"No... I loved her too much... to cheat... but she didn't... feel the same way. She went and found... a 'manly' boyfriend. Said sex with him... was much better... than I could provide..." Knowing how she'd feel if told her sexual prowess wasn't good enough (a years-ago boyfriend had told her just that), Gemma cringed at the though of what a man would feel when hearing such words.

"And how did you react?"

"She told me that... one night... on the way... to see her lover. After she left... I fell apart and cried. When I stopped crying... I knew the only thing left... was divorce. But I still... had my needs. About a month... after I moved out... I started seeing a professional dominatrix. I saw her several times... during and after... the divorce."

"Do you still see her, little Robbie?"

"No. She was... too violent... for me. She said so herself... told me to stop coming... because she was causing more harm... than good for me."

"I see," Gemma said. This was something she'd never suspected about her neighbor. But she decided to dive further into the can of worms. "Tell me what happens to you, little Robbie, when you give a woman control over you. What happens to you when she takes control of you?"

"I get... excited... I feel... sexy... happy..."

"And by 'excited,' little Robbie... do you mean... hard?"

"Yes..."

"And are you getting hard now, little Robbie?"

"Somewhat... enough that... I'm feeling... uncomfortable..."

"Then feel free to open your jeans, little Robbie... we don't want you uncomfortable. But don't take your eyes off my boobs while you do." Deciding to test the pliant man, Gemma slowly stood up from her position on the couch. She was surprised -- and glad -- to see Robert's eyes locked on the brooch dangling between her breasts as his hands slowly unbuckled his belt and opened the zipper of his fly.

Okay... let's up the ante a little more... Her blouse lying in a pile on the end of the couch, Gemma unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. "Now little Robbie... tell me what you see before you."

"I see you... standing over me... wearing only your bra and panties."

"What else can you see?"

"The dark color... of your nipples... through the lace... of your bra..."

"And how do I look to you, dressed this way?"

"Powerful... confident... confident enough... to undress... in front of me..."

"Do you want to experience my confidence, little Robbie?" Cupping her left breast, Gemma asked, "Do you want to feel my power?"

"YEEESSSSS...."

"Then stand up, little Robbie! Stand up NOW!" In his current state, Robert moved slowly. Luckily for him, Gemma was at least somewhat patient. But once he was standing upright, she barked, "Strip for me. Down to your undies!" To her semi-surprise -- and definite glee -- Robert complied without question. She also enjoyed watching as his growing erection tent-poled his gray cotton boxers. "Now tell me, little Robbie -- when do you think those undies of yours might come off?"

"When you tell me... to take them off... Gemma."

"That's 'Mistress' or 'Mistress Gemma,' little Robbie! Understand?"

"Yes... Mistress."

"Now, little Robbie... try guessing my bra size again!"

"38... 38DD."

"That's actually close... little Robbie. I am a 40-inch band with a size 'D" bra cup. That makes my bra size 40D. Now... say it!"

"Your bra size... is 40... 40D."

"And what are you staring at, little Robbie?"

"I am staring... at Mistress Gemma's... 40D boobs... and the flashing gem... hanging between them..."

"Very good, little Robbie. Which means I am the 40D Gem of your dreams. Say it!"

"You are... the 40D Gem... of my dreams."

Gawd... this is going batter then I could have expected! But I can't stop now. "Very good, my little Robbie. You are learning your lessons well. Now, it's time to let me go deeper into your mind... into your soul. We'll do that by having you stare intently at my breasts... at the flashing gem hanging between them... stare at them all... stare and relax... relax... feel your eyelids grow heavy... heavier... heavier... You see my breasts in your mind now... you see the flashing gem hanging between them in your mind.... you see all of them in your mind as your eyes close... closing... heavy... closing... closed... Now, tell me what you see in your mind, little Robbie."

"I see in my mind... Mistress Gemma's 40D boobs... and the flashing gem... hanging between them..."

"Now listen to me little, Robbie, and listen closely. No matter what happens tonight, unless I tell you otherwise, my 40D boobs and the flashing gem between them will be bright in your mind. They will be your anchor to Me... now and forever. Do you understand this Truth?"

"Yes, Mistress Gemma... your 40D boobs and the flashing gem... will always be in my mind... anchoring me to You."

"That's right right, little Robbie. That image will be permanently in your mind, making you my forever slave. Tell me what you are!"

"I am... Mistress Gemma's... forever slave."

"Very good, my new slave! Now, it's time for more lessons. For you to learn properly, you first need to be naked. Strip off those boxers!" His hands moving slowly, Robert removed his last remaining garment. "Well, well... I'm going to enjoy giving you these lessons, little Robbie! You're well equipped for My purposes! Now, Sit down on the couch, with your back to the armrest and your legs spread apart." As Robert complied, Gemma took a similar position on the opposite end of the couch. You can open your eyes now, little Robbie -- but you'll remain in this wonderful trance I've put you in." Like all the rest of his movements, Robert's eyelids opened slowly. "Now tell me, little Robbie, which is better on a woman -- a front-clasp bra, or back-clasp?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Beguiled by the Gem

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds