• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Roommate Pt. 05 - Miranda

The Roommate Pt. 05 - Miranda

Josh/Lori couldn't stop thinking about Miranda's tear as they continued their daily routines. It was the first time he'd seen a chink in her armor -- that owning him was as important to her as his irrational desire to become Lori was to him.

Amid mood swings, he told her he'd make his decision by the following weekend.

In Josh's classes, he operated mostly on autopilot while he scrutinized his students. Did the well-built woman from Sweden have the slender young man from Canada wrapped around her little finger? Was the young man OK with that? Did the pretty, sweet young woman who liked to hold books across her breasts often come to talk with him after class want a daddy figure? The two gay guys -- partners -- in class -- was one of them dominant?

And Josh wondered if wearing panties and sometimes pantyhose under his male attire on campus subtly altered his persona. Did it make him a little softer and more willing to listen and empathize? In the past, his students had rated him on the online rating boards as "very intelligent" but "often gives difficult assignments" and "can be intimidating."

He actually hadn't made his decision when the weekend arrived, but Miranda asked him to go to an Irish bar that evening to talk it over, over some Guinness. Unusually for her, she was wearing a dress with fairly tight bodice, big sexy earrings and dangling bracelets, like she expected a "yes."

But after a couple beers, Josh finally got around to piping up that he couldn't bring himself to become her "chattel." Maybe it was partly the intellectual sound of the word, but Miranda quickly stormed, "You're fucked, Lori. You've fucked up. I'll give you one more chance to make the right decision before I walk out of here and walk out of your life."

"Well . . . I'm glad you've given me that chance, because I was just toying with you. I actually decided on the way over here to walk into the Twilight Zone with you and disregard all the caution flags. I will give myself totally over to you. Period. Please use me well."

"What a speech! Yay!" exclaimed Miranda, then quickly becoming serious again. "This will be the last time you toy with me, Lori -- you know that, don't you? But I appreciate your total trust in me, and let's drink to that! Drink to the good times, and drink to the possibilities!"

That night, she tucked him in as he wore Lori's favorite nightgown and gave him a little goodnight kiss on his forehead. "Tomorrow is a new day, Lori," she said sweetly.

Lori dreamed erotic dreams that night.

After Sunday breakfast, after Lori had dressed completely as Lori (Lori's dressing tastes had begun to improve) and she was settled down in the living room, about to read the Sunday news, Miranda snappily presented her with a large white envelope with a pink bow on it. Lori opened it, withdrew an official-looking document, and read:

CONTRACT

I, Joshua Raysford (Raysford), do agree on this date _________ to a specific and binding contract with Miranda Sayer (Sayer), beginning on this date and lasting 10 (ten) years, to wit:

Raysford voluntarily gives all control over his life, decisions and material assets to Sayer. Raysford will be in a position of complete servitude to Sayer, following and obeying Sayer's decisions and orders completely. Sayer will ensure that Raysford will be sufficiently provided for in terms of food, housing, clothing, safety and subsistence.

Raysford agrees to wear female clothing, exhibit female traits and present the personality of "Lori" when in the presence of Sayer and when in their shared home. Raysford also agrees to be in public as "Lori" either with or without Sayer, when told to do so. Being "Lori" implies being able to pass as a woman in private and public places.

Raysford further agrees to chastity enforcement using a physical device controlled by Sayer, and will not attempt to undo that subjugation.

Raysford agrees to receive stringent discipline should he deviate from any of the above stipulations.

Should an occasion arise where Raysford believes that Sayer's ownership is onerous, Rayford will say the trigger word "fortune" and will be given 5 (five) minutes to air a grievance, before returning to the total control of Sayer. Sayer may or may not respond to the grievance.

Sayer cannot assign control of Rayford to any other party without his consent.

Rayford and Sayer declare that understanding and love will be the primary underpinnings of this relationship.

Signed _________________________ (Miranda Sayer)

Signed _________________________ (Joshua Raysford)

They signed. She carefully made copies, gave him one, and filed the others away in a secret place.

"Gee, I hardly know what to say, Miranda."

"Call me Miz Sayer after this."

"Yes, Miz Sayer."

"And after this, I will no longer use the name Josh, unless it's to your family or workplace. You will, of course, be Lori. Your last name, although I would rarely use it, will be Thompson."

"Yes, Miz Sayer. Lori Thompson."

"And to formalize things, whenever you are in this apartment, you will be dressed totally as Lori, including wearing your wig until your hair has grown long enough to not need it. When my friends visit, you must be completely presentable as a woman. Lori, I will help you refine your womanliness to accomplish this! The only exception would be if your family or relatives visited you here. If you need to see friends who you don't want to know about Lori, you should see them elsewhere, right?"

"Yes, Miz Sayer. I'd like this. Thank you."

"What you want or like is of no importance, really. I will decide what you want or like."

"I understand, Miz Sayer."

"Now, Lori, come into my bedroom."

Miranda led Lori by the hand to a chair deliberately parked in the middle of the room, had her remove her skirt and pull down her panties, and had her bend over the back of the chair, with her wrists dangling by the lower rungs. Miranda then obtained two padded wrist cuffs and quite efficiently and quickly secured Lori's arms to the bottom of the chair. Similarly, her ankles were secured to the back legs of the chair. Her ass was now completely exposed quite high into the air.

Being in a somewhat contorted and uncomfortable position, Lori couldn't see well what Miranda was intending, but her guess was confirmed when her roommate ran the tip of a sexy and threatening black leather riding crop along her face and lips. Miranda then played the whip between Lori's legs and along her cock and balls.

"It's time for you to pay the price for lying to me about not accepting our deal -- when we were at the bar," said the buxom woman. This is what will happen to you if you lie or toy with me in the future."

"Yes, certainly, Miz Sayer. It was thoughtless of me."

Lori felt Miranda's body heat and smelled her perspiration.

"It's good to hear you admit that, Lori, but that won't reduce your punishment." Miranda lightly played the whip across Lori's buttocks as though aiming and then took a big swipe of leather against soft white skin that stole Lori's breath away. Lori involuntarily tried to pull her body out of the way. Twelve strong blows struck home as Lori sagged and stopped fighting the inevitable. Her ass was stinging, as though angry hornets had left their stingers. Finally it was over, and Miranda was gently applying an ointment. Now it was Lori's turn to have tears in her eyes.

"I hope I, I don't need to do that again," Miranda said with a slightly trembling voice. "The good part is . . . that you'll never forget the consequences of screwing with me."

"Yes, Miz Sayer. Completely."

Lori waited to be released, but Miranda left her in that awkward position, which, despite the pain, was infused with erotic tinges. Lori caught a quick glance of her removing the strap-on dildo from the drawer.

"Oh shit," thought Lori.

Then Lori was feeling some more ointment on her ass, but this time more locally, around her anus. Actually, a cool lube. The contrast between her still-stinging ass and her sensitive anal area was stark.

Lori heard straps being tightened and snaps closing. And then she felt what she figured was the tip of the dildo touch her asshole. Just touching. Entering ever so slightly. Making her anus expand just a little, and pulling back. And them exploring again, going in only slightly more. And then withdrawing.

Lori had never had her anus played with before, and she was half afraid, half curious. What was so all-consuming was the fact that she was totally at Miranda's mercy. Could he completely trust her?

"Lori, just to let you know that your virgin Lori vagina is mine, and I may be using it in the future. But I will be very gradual with you. At least I hope you will come to enjoy it, if you don't mind the pun."

"Thank you, Miz Sayer. There seem to be possibilities there. Like you taking a little bit of the male role."

Miranda released the restraints and Lori straightened with difficulty after being bent over for so long. Miranda rubbed Lori's ankles and wrists where the restraints had been. She looked soulfully into Lori's eyes, like she'd just had a religious experience and was a bit apologetic as well.

For the remainder of the Sunday, Lori was unable to sit on her buttocks. But she was definitely enjoying being Lori -- being Miranda's little sexy sister, a wench, and, at the same time, being something like a housewife.

She wished she could just push a button at any time during a day to become whatever gender she wished, instead of going to all the work of preparing to be Josh or Lori.

Otherwise, so far, OK. But Lori wondered if the Josh side of him/her could continue to be viable. Would his teaching and book-writing continue just as before? Those had been the underpinnings of his being. Now there was a third leg on the stool -- the cultivation and creation of Lori Thompson.

The Lori who wore glasses.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Roommate Pt. 05 - Miranda

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds