• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Path to Redemption Ch. 01

Path to Redemption Ch. 01

We had only been married for six months. We had only been going to this Church for three months. We really liked it; the people were friendly, the music was lively, and we really learned great useful stuff from the messages. It all started on the first Sunday in June. The pastor had just come back from a conference in Atlanta. The pastor talked with conviction from his heart. At the conference he had been convicted about the sexual sin within the church. Adultery, fornication, lust, pornography, kinky sex. the list went on and on.

As the message was reaching its climax, he told us that God had told him we had to make amends for these sins. God had given him specific instructions. We must start by abstaining from sexual intercourse for the entire week until the next Sunday. And at all cost, we must insure that no 'seed' was spilled. Finally, he let us not that the next week, we could expect to have separate sessions for the married men, married ladies, and the unmarried.

It seemed so crazy, but Kate and I know that he had heard from God. We could tell just listening to him. He was so sincere and honest in his words. On the way home we started talking about it.

"Well, I know I haven't committed adultery, or watched porn" Kate stated. "So it must be you."

"Look, I've watched a little porn before we met, but nothing much" I replied.

"Well, we are going to have to take his instructions seriously you know."

"We haven't gone more than 2 days without making love since we were married. 7 days is going to be very difficult." I wasn't sure how I could make it 7 days.

"Difficult or not, it is His plan. We will just have to help each other out." Kate was right.

"We will have to be strong for each other. Kate, I'm going to need you to be extra strong."

When we got home, our normal routine was to head to the bedroom for some passionate love making. This Sunday however, we sat on the couch together. "Kate, we can do this together." I looked at her sexy body.

"We are going to do this! You and me together." I touched her face.

"Kate, I love you so much." I looked at her ample breasts, heaving with her heavy breathing. My cock was getting hard.

"I love you too," Kate whispered. I could hear the desire in her voice. I kissed her. My cock was rock hard.

I kissed her harder, passionately. I put my had on her leg, sliding it up to her inner thigh. I could feel the heat from her sweet pussy. My cock felt like it was going to explode. It had only been an hour, and I couldn't take it any longer. How would I make it a week. I put my hand on Kate's breast and started to fumble with the buttons on her shirt.

Kate stood up and shakily took 2 steps back away from me. "We can't do this! We made a promise to God that we would wait." She turned and walked to the kitchen. I just stood sat there and watched her ass, my cock harder than ever.

I sat for about five minutes until I had calmed down a little. I went to the kitchen and helped make lunch. That was a good distraction. The whole afternoon we ended up kind of ignoring each other, trying to not get our desire to rise. I couldn't believe that this was happening. I kept steeling glances at Kate's sexy body, wishing I could just scoop her up and make love to her. I wanted to lick her nipple, run my finger in circles around her clit, make her moan, make love!. But we were making amends for sin. We couldn't break our vow.

When we went to bed that Sunday night, all I could think of was sex. We lied spooning, by hand draped over her body. I dared not touch her inappropriately, I just rested my hand on her flat sexy tummy. DAMMIT, I just couldn't stop thinking about sex, no matter what I did. My cock was rock hard, resting against her ass. After what seemed like forever, I finally rolled onto my back and finally go a bit of sleep.

Next day after work it was the same. Tuesday, when we went to bed, more desperation. When I eventually rolled onto my back, I was trying to get to sleep. I thought I felt some movement. I could definitely feel rhythmic motion coming from Kate's side of the bed. Then very quiet moaning.

"Dammit Kate! I'm right here. We promised to wait till Sunday" I was feeling betrayed.

"I can't take it any longer. And in fact, we promised no sexual intercourse, and no male ejaculation. No one ever said that the wife couldn't climax." OMG! She was right.

"Kate, I can't do this alone. I need you to be strong with me," I was pleading.

"I can still be strong for you. I can help you keep the promise. I just need to cum right now. Will you help me? Pinch my nipple."

I didn't know what to do. So I did. I reached over and pinched her nipple. Then I ran my hand around her breast. Kate was frantic, rubbing her clit and moaning louder. I squeezed her mound, then ran my hand over her tummy down to her pussy. I started sucking on the nipple as my hand joined her's. We worked together and brought her to a huge orgasm. I was so close to cumming too, just by humping her ass and leg. I had to move my self away a little to stop any stimulation. I was right on the edge, but forced myself to hold it in.

"This is crazy, I want your cock inside of me so bad. You have no idea how hard this is for me."

"Are you kidding me. I'm the one who isn't allowed to cum." I had kept gently fingering her, and she was starting to build to another climax. Having not cum myself, I was still super horny, so I just kept on. I moved down her body, kissing her all the way, until my mouth met her pussy. I sucked her pussy lips, and licked her clit. As Kate got close to cumming, my cock was so close, without even any stimulation. I was sure I was going to cum right then. Kate screamed her orgasm as I desperately fought to keep my seed in.

Kate fell asleep right away after her climax. I tossed and turned all night. It took almost an hour just for my cock to go down. I was a horny wreck. Night after night, this became the new routine till Sunday.

Sunday, as discussed the previous week, the men had a separate session from the ladies. I didn't find out until later what the ladies were told. The pastor passed out voting sheets. He talked more about sexual sin. He had us all check 'Yes' or 'No' on the sheets to say if we had had lustful thoughts that week. After the numbers were counted, it was announced that 97% of us had had lustful thoughts. To help up become pure, he commanded us that we would have to stay chaste for 90 days, starting today.

I was shocked. 13 weeks?

When I saw Kate after, I felt shell shocked. But for some reason, she looked great. She had a big satisfied smile and looked decidedly predatorial. On the car ride home, Kate undid her top button. As soon as we were in the house, Kate took me to our bedroom and pushed me back onto the bed. Kate started stripping, starting with her shirt, then her skirt.

"Kate, you can't! We were told we had to stay chased for 90 more days."

"I know. They told us." Her bra came off, then her panties. "They also told us that in order to help God test the men, we needed to have you meet our sexual needs."

She was now straddling my chest, pinching her nipple with one hand and running the other along her pussy. I could see she was already wet. Consigned to my fate, I massaged her other breast, and slit a finger of my other hand into her hot pussy. Kate through her head back and moaned. Then she scooted up and placed her sex at my mouth. I licked her, then sucked on her clit. Kate came hard, while my cock just continued its silent protest, desperate to feel release.

How was I going to last 90 days?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Path to Redemption Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds