• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot and Dirty Sex

Hot and Dirty Sex

I was bored. I was fifty six years old and my boobs were beginning to sag and my waist to thicken, and the first streaks of grey were showing in my once luxurious blonde hair. My children were grown up and had left home, and I had two lovely grandchildren, but I was missing something, as if life was passing me by. I had a lovely husband, but he was often tired from working too hard. He was everything one could wish for, caring and considerate, and he made me feel safe and adored. We still had sex, but only at weekends or on vacation, and although he always made sure that I had a climax, it was just a warm and fuzzy feeling, unlike the earth shattering orgasms of our youth. Oh, I loved his cock, so familiar and beautiful, but his erections were not as hard and long lasting as they had once been, and when he came it was just a dribble. How I missed the feeling of hot cum hitting the back of my throat as his cock jerked and pulsed in my mouth, or the sensation of cum trickling down my thighs and between my ass cheeks.

In order to satisfy my desperate need for more I had bought several sex toys, vibrators and magic bullets, and a ten inch cock shaped dildo. I had started reading erotic stories and watching pornographic videos while I masturbated, until I came panting and moaning in ecstasy. I had even considered joining an online website where I could hook up with anonymous men for dirty talk and mutual masturbation, but I was always afraid that I would meet someone who knew me and my husband.

I knew what I wanted and it wasn't to be made love to, I had a husband for that, and I certainly didn't want the complications of an affair with all the deceit and the constant fear of discovery. I knew what I wanted, hot and dirty sex without commitment. I didn't want to have to worry about whether my partner was satisfied, but I just wanted to be used like a cheap whore and ravaged until my body and mind would take no more. I wanted to be fucked until I lost count of the number of my orgasms, and then more until I passed out with the excess of pleasure. Most of all I wanted to be fucked in my asshole, something I couldn't persuade my husband to do. And then I wanted to wake up the next morning with my cunt and asshole red and gaping, my pussy lips swollen and throbbing, and with dried cum in my hair and smeared over my face and boobs and belly, and running down my thighs and ass cheeks.

Sometimes when my husband and I were making love I would whisper my naughty fantasies as he ploughed my cunt, and was gratified to discover that dirty talk seemed to turn him on and make his cock harder and his erections last longer so that I would have more than one orgasm before he came and then turned over and went to sleep, leaving me still wanting more. But I never thought anything would come of it, and had to content myself with solitary sexual gratification from my increasingly regular sex sessions. However my loving husband had listened, and one day he granted my desires and fulfilled my dirty sexual fantasies, a gift of surpassing unselfishness, because what I wanted was going to make him a cuckold, and quite possibly forever diminish him as a man in my eyes.

It happened like this. It was a Friday evening in late summer when my husband arrived home from work, late as usual, and told me that he had arranged to babysit for our daughter and her husband the following evening so that they could take In the latest show followed by dinner, and that he wouldn't be home till mid morning on Sunday.

"But you won't be alone," he said, "I have asked Tom and Dick to take you out for a slap-up dinner, and who knows what will happen after that, something that you will find interesting, I hope."

Tom and Dick were the identical twin sons of one of our closest friends, and I has known them since they were babies and changed their diapers a few times too. Tonight was going to be different though, and I felt a tingle in my pussy as I imagined what might happen after dinner. They had grown up into fine young men, and were now in their final year at college where they were both in the football team.

They called for me at about 8 o'clock, both looking extremely handsome in smartly pressed denims and smart open necked white shirts. They had even brought me flowers, the darlings. As my husband had promised they treated me to a really super dinner in one of the top restaurants in town. Throughout the evening they were so polite and considerate, making me feel like a princess, always referring to me as Mrs White and never once using my first name.

When we got back to my house three hours later their demeanor changed however, and they became assertive and dominating. I offered them coffee and a whisky but they declined, saying that it was time to get down to the business of fulfilling my dreams. Tom picked me up in his arms and carried me upstairs, and when we were in the bedroom they wasted no time in undressing me. I was so excited, and when they stripped off their denims and shirts, I almost fainted with pleasure. Oh my, they were so handsome and muscular, without a trace of hair on their gorgeous young bodies. And their cocks, identical organs of such beauty, standing firm and erect in their youthful splendor.

They started by kissing my boobs, sucking my nipples until they were hard and throbbing. Acting in perfect coordination, they caressed by body, running their hands down across my belly and between my thighs. Tom started to rub my clit which was already poking out of its hood, and Dick slipped two fingers into my dripping cunt. That was then that I had my first orgasm of many that night, cumming harder than I had for years as almost forgotten sensations swept through my body.

Then the fucking began, and oh what amazing fucking. At times they took it in turns to thrust deep into my cunt, at others, one would fuck me until he came, hot cum splashing against my cervix, followed by his brother. They fucked me doggie fashion, and on my back with my legs up around my ears. At times I had a cock in my mouth and another in my cunt, and once I had two cocks in my cunt at the same time, stretching me until I thought I would split right open. They were inexhaustible, and I have no idea how often they came, but soon there was cum running from the corners of my mouth and from my cunt down my thighs, and still they went on. I was in a permanent state of orgasm, almost delirious with pleasure, conscious only of the waves of pleasure that consumed me. I'm afraid that I never once thought about my husband after my first climax, and when once I caught sight of myself in the dressing table mirror I looked a complete mess, with my hair matted with sweat and cum and a deep flush from my face to my belly. I was a slut and fuck toy and I didn't care, I was in heaven.

We must have slept at one point, but at some time in the small hours they rudely shook me awake, and then my desire to be fucked in the ass came true. Tom laid me on my back with a pillow under my buttocks, and spreading my legs wide, spread lube on my anus, opening me up with his fingers. Dick then took his place and placing the head of his cock against the entrance to my rectum, slowly pushed it past my sphincter which opened up after some resistance to admit him to impale me fully on his steel hard shaft. There was some pain at first, but then a feeling of indescribable pleasure. Both of my lovers fucked me in the ass until they came, driving me over the top into a state of ecstasy that I could not have imagined.

After that we slept again, but as the sun cast its rays across our entwined bodies, they did something I had never even dreamed would happen to me, although I had read about it often enough, and watched many extreme videos. Dick stood up and lifting me as if I was I was as light as a feather, slowly lowered me onto his cock until every inch was inside my cunt. Tom then stood behind me and with one savage thrust, impaled me with his cock until it was deep in my ass. Working in harmony they fucked me, up and down, faster and faster, until I was screaming with overwhelming pleasure, cumming and cumming until I passed out.

When I woke it was mid morning. I was covered everywhere in dried cum, and my cunt and ass were sore and throbbing, but I felt fantastic and totally satiated. I had no regrets, this was what I had fantasised about so often, and it had been wilder and more wonderful than anything I could have dreamed.

When my husband came home, I was still sprawled naked on the sheets. He didn't say anything, but tenderly washed my body with a damp flannel, covered me with the duvet and left me to sleep. Later that evening he came back into the bedroom and after waking me with a passionate kiss, presented me with a small box tied with a bright red ribbon. Inside was a gold ankle bracelet with a small plate inscribed with one word, hotwife.

That was over twenty years ago, but the memory of that momentous night is still with me. I had other nights of raw dirty sex, not often, but several times a year. Tom and Dick were my lovers until they met and fell in love with girls their own age, but there were also other young men that my husband procured for me. He never showed any signs of jealousy or humiliation, and continued to make love to me from time to time until his death last year from prostate cancer. I came to realise the difference between the sex between two people who were deeply in love and sex purely for gratification of my inner urges. One was no better than the other, just different, and I am so glad that my husband was noble enough to fulfil my deepest needs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hot and Dirty Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds