• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 01

The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 01

123456

"Hmmm" I heard in my sleep. I couldn't make out exactly where the sound was coming from, but I knew it couldn't be far. "Mhmmm" I heard again. This time it forced me to open my eyes. I looked around and quickly realized that I was in my bedroom. I looked across the room and saw my Emmy sitting in its display case. There was no doubt where I was. The only doubt remaining was where the sound was coming from.

As the fog of sleep began to clear from my head, I could feel the most wonderful of sensations coming from my groin. "Mhmmm" I heard again, the sound clearly coming from me. I lifted my covers to find a beautiful set of soft blue eyes looking up at me. The woman's soft dark hair was splayed out across my lower extremities. My gaze was fixed on her perfect lips. They were currently wrapped around my hard cock, causing me to moan. I tossed my head back into the pillow and pushed my hips sending my cock deeper into her mouth. The realization that Alison Brie was waking me up with a blowjob hit me like a freight train.

"Damn!" I nearly cried as the dark haired beauty adjusted and let my cock enter further into her mouth. I lowered my hands, grabbing her hair hoping that I could have a better look at the sexy girl who was currently waking me up in the best way imaginable. I saw a smile creep onto her face as she sucked me deeper. She began to bob her head faster onto my pole, making me groan in intense pleasure. She pulled my cock from her mouth and gazed deeply into my eyes as she licked the base of my cock. Alison continued to cause tremors up and down the length of my spine. I ran my hands through her hair as I enjoyed the sensations her mouth were creating. I cursed out loud as I felt her mouth taking my balls in between her lips.

"Oh god." I moaned as her soft warm hand jerked the length of my cock. The feeling was beyond amazing. The fact that it was this beautiful woman causing it, made it that much better. She returned her mouth to the tip of my cock, her tongue quickly stroking it before she once again took it down her throat. She was now fully fucking my dick with her mouth. Her eyes were shut tight, her lips were pressed tightly around me as she sucked me for all she was worth. Alison's slim fingers wrapped around my ball sack intensifying the pleasure.

"Good morning." She said to me as she pulled her mouth off of my cock.

"It really is a good morning." I told her as she placed soft kisses all around the crown of my cock.

"I thought you would approve." She admitted smiling brightly. Something about that smile made my cock twitch. She giggled as she noticed.

"Don't laugh at me. It's not my fault you're so damn sexy." I told her earnestly.

"Oh yeah?" She said as she began to kiss up my body. Her lips softly grazed my stomach, her tongue teased my chest until we were face to face. "You think I'm sexy?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow. Her hand wrapped itself around my cock, slowly pumping, slowly driving me insane with arousal.

"How many times did I tell you last night?" I questioned in turn as I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and pulled her tighter against me. She laughed but didn't let go of my cock. I kissed the lips that had just been wrapped around my cock and was instantly taken back to the night before.

I was at another boring industry party. My plan on making a quick appearance before leaving went out the window the moment I saw Alison. She wore a small blue dress that left very little to the imagination. It was her long legs that drew me to her. Those legs, along with the rest of her incredible body, were now in my bed.

"I remember you telling me that at the party." She said pulling me back into the present. Her hand still stroking my cock, her thumb rubbing against my head, spreading my pre cum all over. "And as soon as we got through the door." She continued whispering sexily in my ear. Her free hand was running up and down my thighs and lower stomach, causing me to pump my hips in her hand. "And when you lifted me up on your kitchen counter and fucked me oh so good!"

"I've always appreciated beauty." I told her as I kissed her hard. Our tongues didn't meet, they crashed against each other. My hands were now roaming all across her soft skin. She moaned into my mouth as my hands gripped her butt cheeks. She softly bit my lower lip. I couldn't take it anymore. I lifted her hips and settled her atop my lap. Alison smiled widely at me, loving the fact that she drove me to this point. She guided my cock straight into her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck!" She groaned as she felt my dick spread her lips. Hearing her moan that way quickly took me back to the previous night. When her legs were wrapped around my waist as I drove my cock over and over again into the depths of her wet pussy. She screamed obscenities until she came hard. The ex-Community star was doing the same right now, except at this moment she was the one doing the fucking.

I looked up at her, amazed at the way her beautiful full tits bounced as her hips continued to gyrate on my hard cock. The tight walls of her pussy were squeezing me exquisitely. I reached up and grabbed both of her tits, pinching on her outstretched nipples. There was no mistaking the sound of her wetness, as my cock continued to disappear in and out of her time and time again.

"God...Your dick feels so good." Alison moaned as she placed her hands on my chest and sped up the tempo of her fucking. I kept my left hand on her tit, but moved my right hand behind her in order to grab hold of her ass cheek. "You love my ass, don't you?" She said with a wry smile.

"I love everything about your body." I told her meaning it. I had always admired her. Finally getting the chance to meet her, I couldn't let it slip. When I approached her at the party, I hardly thought that by the end of the night, we would be fucking like crazy.

Alison lowered her mouth to mine. We kissed again, our tongues quickly regaining their footholds in this dance. I felt her hard nipples against my chest as her hips continued to move. I wrapped my arms right above her incredible ass and quickly turned us around. I was on top, smiling down at the gorgeous actress beneath me. Alison smiled at me before pulling me down for another hot kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Fuck me!" She said before sexily biting my earlobe. I did just as she asked. I wrapped my arms around her body and drove my cock hard. She was so tight and I could feel the churning of an orgasm beginning in the depths of my groin. I kept my mouth busy kissing and suckling all over her neck and chest as I pistoled my hard cock deeper into her.

"Oh yeah, yeah Duncan!! Ooohhhh fuck." Alison shouted as her cunt exploded all around my cock. Lowering my mouth, I caught her nipple in between my lips and sucked on the little nub as though my life depended on it, doing my best to extend her orgasm. "Don't stop! Don't Stop!" I wasn't about to. As good as it felt for her, it was nothing compared to the fireworks that were being created within me. I knelt and brought each of her legs onto one of my shoulders. This opened her up even more and afforded me a beautiful view of her alluring figure.

"You're so sexy." I told her again. The smile that spread across her face was unmistakable.

"ohhh...fuck!" She shouted as her mouth opened wide. I grabbed a tight hold of her thighs, pushing my cock harder and faster into her. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Ooohhhhhh yesss!" Alison screamed as she came violently. Her eyes shut and a look of complete satisfaction washed across her beautiful face. Her chest was heaving as she fought to catch her breath. Her pussy clamped down on me so tightly, I didn't stand a chance.

"Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!" I shouted as I felt cum explode from my cock. I could feel burst after burst shooting out of me and filling up Alison's tight pussy over and over again. I shut my eyes and enjoyed the waves of orgasm that were washing over me.

When I was done, I crashed on the bed right next to her. Both of us were trying to catch our breaths. Our eyes met and we smiled stupidly at one another.

"Wow!" Alison finally said.

"Really, that's quite the compliment." I said feeling pretty good.

"Yeah well that was wow. Can't think of anything else to say." She said kissing me softly.

"I can't describe to you, just how good that felt!" I admitted.

"No need. The amount of cum you pumped into me is proof enough." We both laughed. "I should get going!" Alison finally said after looking at the time.

"Aww.. Nothing I can do to make you stay a little longer." I said with a mischievous grin as I pulled on her nipple.

"There's plenty you can do. But I need to get on set!" She said as she got out of bed, giving me a glimpse of her fantastic body once again. She ran to the bathroom, I couldn't do much more than stare at her ass. I lay in bed and covered my face with my hands... Man what a way to start the day!

****************************************************************************************************

Once Alison left, I took a long shower. The past few months had been a roller coaster. Getting the business up and running, signing clients, learning the ins and outs of Hollywood negotiations had been incredibly difficult. We had worked hard and were finally getting the hang of things. Marty, Kara and Connor were signing clients left and right. Mark and I were working with writers from all over on screenplays; trying to find the perfect fit for each individual artist that we signed. Brad's restaurant was bigger than ever. Everything was coming together nicely, and I couldn't be happier or prouder of what we had accomplished.

I stepped out of the shower and went to the walk in closet. I looked at the wall of suits I now owned. Wearing a suit to work every day was also something new to get accustomed to. I finally picked out a gray three piece suit. One of my favorites. I took a glance at myself in the mirror. Glad to see all of the hours I was putting in at the gym were paying off. I had continued boxing and had even joined a fighting club that was run by Jay Glazer.

After getting dressed and stopping in my bedroom to pick up my wallet and keys, I headed downstairs. I smiled to myself as I took a look at my recently bought home. I had bought it from Carmen Electra. She didn't want to let go of it, but it reminded her too much of her past. I knew exactly how she felt. It had been getting harder and harder to return to that apartment. So much had happened. Good and bad of course. I was starting a new course in life, and I wanted to start it off somewhere new.

The moment I saw the house I knew I had to take it. It was magnificent. Two stories, 3 bedrooms, a huge pool outside and a three car garage. Mike Bergin, the guy who had brokered the deal, was currently trying to get a show up and running on my old stomping ground at HBO. He had asked me to help write the pilot. I had told him I couldn't do it because I was too caught up with the agency. The truth was much harder to admit, I thought as I looked at the laptop sitting in my office. I ignored it once more and headed towards the garage.

I got behind the wheel of my black Mercedes AMG GT. The new car had been a gift from Taylor. I smiled as I thought of her, realizing I hadn't called her back promised. I kicked the car into drive and joined the busy Los Angeles traffic, excited to get to work.

********************************************************************************************************

I parked my car in the underground garage of the AON building. I took the elevator right up to the top floor where our offices were located.

"IN Talent, this is Kristin speaking." I heard our receptionist say as I walked past her. I shot her a smile as I headed towards my office. The office was as usual, the epitome of controlled chaos. People were running to meetings, trying to make deadlines, rushing to sign clients. It was filled with energy and you never had a clue what the next day would bring. I loved every minute of it.

"Mr. Bryant! Mr. Bryant." It was my new assistant Kevin. He was fresh out of UCLA, and had dreams of working for a big studio. He was smart and a hard worker. I couldn't help but have high hopes for him.

"Kevin, how many times do I need to tell you? Just call me Duncan okay?"

"Yes, sir." I smiled knowing he was still nervous.

"What's on the docket today?" I asked him as I graciously accepted the coffee he handed me.

"You have a staff meeting in a few minutes. The Haylee Atwell meeting, lunch with Ryan Reynolds and Sophie Turner will be coming in." I went through the meetings in my head really quickly. "And you also have Ariana's party tonight." Kevin finished.

"Thank you Kevin." I told him as he left my office and returned to his desk. Ariana's new album was coming out, and the label was hosting a special listening party that evening. This was the first album that she had been able to perform her own songs. She was excited and nervous all at once. I had helped write some of her songs and I was looking forward to seeing how it would be received. I was sure they would love it. Ariana had put her heart and soul into the album, and it sounded amazing. I was extremely proud of her. She was still with Jennette, although in secret. It was tough on Jennette. She wanted to be able to proudly show her love to the world. Unfortunately, Ariana wasn't ready. I knew how much she loved Jennette, although Jennette had her doubts sometimes.

"Mr. Bryant, Taylor Swift on line one." Kevin said to me through the intercom.

"Call me Duncan." I shouted to him as I answered the call.

"Sorry." I heard him say. I smiled before returning my full attention to Taylor.

"Hey, how was it?" She began without even letting me get a word in.

"It was, what it was. You know those things are incredibly boring." I admitted.

"You were supposed to call me after. Something really interesting must have come up to keep you away from me." I could hear the conspiratorial tone in her voice.

"What do you know Swift?" I asked jokingly.

"Me?" She said so innocently.

"Yes you!"

"Well, a little bird told me, that you didn't leave the party alone. Am I correct?" My good friend asked.

"So far, you are." I answered leaning back into my chair.

"Was she a brunette?"

"Wow, you really are in the wrong business." I joked.

"Alison Brie huh?" She finally let out with her amazing laugh.

"I have no secrets from you." I told her, just realizing how true it was. Taylor and I had become fast friends. I could honestly say she was as close to me as Mark, Marty and Brad were. We talked almost every day and missed the hell out of each other whenever we didn't get the chance. She was always there to listen to me, and had given me great advice on navigating this new endeavor. She had become very special to me and I couldn't imagine life without her.

"I'm sure you still have a few." She said with a mischievous tone.

"A couple. I have to keep some mystery don't I?"

"Wait I thought I was supposed to play the mysterious woman?" She asked with fake awe.

"It's 2016, if I want to be the mysterious one, I can be the mysterious one."

"Is that so?"

"Yup. You can always be the weird creepy guy who tries to get in my pants." She laughed. God I loved her laugh.

"Oh Duncan, we both know that if I wanted to get in your pants...I would."

"Yeah...you're right." We stayed on the phone for a little bit joking and catching up. Mark came into my office.

"Taylor, I got to go. Mark has come to summon me to the staff meeting." I told her as I looked up at my best friend.

"Really I thought you were the boss?" Taylor said.

"Technically, Kara is the boss." I half joked. I might have started the company, but Kara was the spine. Her experience, talent and skill were instrumental in our success. She was really the one making sure we stayed on track. We would have been truly lost without her.

"Well you should go. Call me later. Tell Mark I said hi." Taylor said in her usually sweet voice.

"I will. Have a good day." I left my chair and followed Mark towards the conference room. "How's Maiara?" I asked him as I fell into step with him.

"She's fine. As big as a house!" He said. "She's miserable." Maiara's pregnancy was overdue and could have the baby anytime.

"I'm sure you're taking good care of her."

"I'm doing the best I can. Her mom has come to stay with us. To help out with the baby." He said

"That's good right?"

"You ever live with your mother in law?" He asked me with an odd look.

"Never been married."

'Well, when you get to enjoy that particular joy of life, we'll talk." We laughed easily.

"Taylor says hi." I remembered to tell him.

"Taylor huh?" He said with a cheeky smile.

"Yes Taylor. And no Mark."

"What do you mean?" He asked spreading his arms out wide.

"You know exactly what I mean. You are always trying to get me in a relationship."

"Yeah well, that's what friends are for. I just want what's best for you. And come on honestly, you can do a lot worse than Taylor."

"It'd be hard to do any better than her. She's amazing."

"She sure is!"

"She's just a friend Mark." I told him for what felt like the thousandth time.

"Yeah sure. We all need friends." He said sarcastically.

"I could probably do with one less right about now." I told him as we entered the conference room. We were the last to enter. Marty, Kara and Connor were already there. Connor looked great. He had been such a huge part in what we had done. His contacts and time spent in Hollywood had come in handy more times than I could count. He stopped drinking altogether and was wonderfully happy with Ayelet. He was older than we were, his presence was exactly what we needed.

"Nice of you boys to finally join us." Kara said looking up from her pile of paperwork.

"It's Duncan's fault." Mark quickly said pointing the finger at me.

"Really man?" I asked incredulously.

"Hey, I'm not going down with you. He was on the phone with Taylor." He finished.

"I hate you." I glared at him jokingly.

"Is Mark trying to get you to settle down again?" Marty spoke up from his seat.

"As always." I tossed casually as I took my seat.

"He gave you the whole. I just want what's best for you?" He said mocking Mark's voice.

"You know it." I replied laughing.

"Mark just cut us some slack. We are young and enjoying life." Marty continued.

"Maybe a little too much." Kara said almost under her breath.

"What was that?" Marty asked looking over at Kara.

"Oh nothing." The beautiful black woman said as she returned her attention to her work.

"I remember when I was your age." Connor spoke up. "I was just like you two. "Enjoying" my life and youth. I'll tell you this, I've never enjoyed anything as much as I enjoy being with Ayelet. Mark feels the same with Maiara."

"Thank you Connor." Mark said smug as could be. "We just..."

"Want what's best for you." Mark cut him off knowing already where he was going. "We know, we know. We just haven't met the right girl yet."

"Could be she isn't too far away." Connor said knowingly. Kara's expression changed as she looked towards Marty.

"Anyways." Kara said finally starting the meeting. "You have the Reynolds meeting today?" She said looking at me.

"Yeah, at lunch in Brad's restaurant."

"Ever since Deadpool, he's been a huge. Adding him would be a big boast for us." Kara said making sure I knew how bad she wanted this.

"I won't let you down." I told her.

"Gary called, he tracked down Sasha Pieterse's stalker." Kira continued. We had hired Gary as the firm's private investigator. He handled most trouble that our celebrities wanted to keep out of the papers.

"Can we really call that guy a stalker?" Marty asked.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds