• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Good To Be Home

It's Good To Be Home

123

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. This story contains father/daughter incest, voyeurism, fellatio, cunnilingus, and other taboo subjects. If you don't care for these activities then please move on.

*****

"Well, I guess I'm starting a new life," I thought to myself as I was driving home from college. I had just graduated and received an associate degree from Bennett Junior College and although my grades were good I hated studying.

I really didn't think I could spend another two years with my head buried in a pile of books just to get a bachelor's degree. On top of that a lot of my fellow students were telling me, "What you really need today is a masters."

My mom passed away a little over four years ago from complications with her liver. She spent time in and out of the hospital for a year before she just gave up and my father was devastated as was I. It seemed dad held on to his grief for a much longer time. I was in high school at the time and dad would drive me to school on his way to work and after, I'd take the five minute walk to my aunt Lorena's house and stay there until he picked me up. My aunt, my mom's sister, was a huge help to dad. She would come over the house and help pay bills and take care of things as my dad didn't have a clue, being used to mom taking care of those things. Lorena was married to my Uncle Ralph. They divorced after only five years but remained on speaking terms. I never cared that much for Uncle Ralph. He seemed to have a little too much of a macho attitude for me, however, he did get me a good deal on the car I'm still driving. But then... how hard is that if you own the dealership?

My dad owned his own business buying and selling hardwood, some for musical instrument makers but mostly for yacht builders. He knew how to get a good deal on huge quantities of exotic wood but was always away from home, going right to the source in South America, Africa and sometimes India. My mom would go with him many of the times and I would stay with my aunt during the school season. Five years ago dad hired a buyer to do all the leg work which freed up time to look after mom when she took ill.

When I look back I always thought my dad was the horniest guy in the world. I remember how, on many occasions, I would get up in the night to use the bathroom. Their room was right across the hall and I could clearly hear the two of them going at it. I'd giggle to myself as I listened before running back to my bedroom. That, of course, all stopped after mom passed away but in the last few years during the few times I spent at home I was sure I heard dad jerking off in the bedroom while watching a porn flick. I'd go back to my room and finger myself while trying to picture him stroking his hardon. I always thought my dad was pretty hot and I would try and put myself in my mom's place and wonder just how good dad was.

I had just seen my dad on Wednesday as he attended my graduation and I told him I'd be home on Friday after I got everything packed up and into the car. Well, those plans went awry when, on Thursday, the dorm was crawling with cleaning people and painters. I'm sure they would have let me stay one more night but since I only lived a little over an hour away I figured I'd just pack it all up and head home. Even my roommate, Sandy, couldn't take the confusion and left around noon. We agreed to stay in touch but I knew that those plans usually fade with time. She'd been a great roommate and friend albeit for a short two years.

I started up the car and headed for the highway. I chuckled to myself as I thought of Sandy and how, on several occasions when her boyfriend came for a visit, she would sneak him into the room and then have sex after they thought I was asleep. Though it was dark I could still make out the forms of the two of them as they went at it on the other side of the room. Listening to their muffled moans and groans really got my juices flowing and I'd try to stay as quiet as I could while rubbing my clit to an intense orgasm. This subject had come up a few weeks ago and she told me she knew I wasn't asleep.

"How do you know that?" I questioned.

"Because when you sleep you always face the wall but when he's here fucking my brains out you face looking across the room," she laughed.

"Gees, if you knew I was awake why didn't you ask me to join in?"

"Are you kidding? Knowing that he could have the two of us he would have blown his load before you made it across the room!"

It was nearing six thirty and I pulled off at the highway rest stop and got a burger and fries. It was five more miles to my exit and home only two more miles from there. As I drove down my street I noticed my Aunt Lorena's car parked in front of our house. I pulled into the driveway, grabbed my suitcase and laundry bag before heading up the walkway. The door had that same familiar loud squeak when you opened it. That got my dad's attention and he came running to the top of the stairway. "Oh," he exclaimed when he saw me. "I didn't think you were coming home 'til tomorrow."

I explained the situation at school as I went up the stairs. "When are you going to fix that door?" I asked him.

He sort of chuckled. "I'll get to it... if I ever remember. Do you need help with your things?"

"Naw, I'm too tired. I can get that stuff in tomorrow when I do my laundry," I told him.

My aunt Lorena was sitting at the kitchen table going over a stack of papers but she dropped everything and gave me a big hug. "I would have been at your graduation but your father, somehow, forgot to mention it to me," she said while staring at my dad over the top of her reading glasses.

"Thats okay, it really wasn't anything special." I assured her. "What's with all the paperwork?" I questioned.

"The laws have changed regarding the import of wood and the countries they're imported from so your aunt's helping me figure out where my materials have been coming from over the last five years. My lawyer's handling it but we have to get everything in order to avoid an audit."

"This all sounds too complicated," I told dad as I took my laundry bag downstairs. I emptied the bag into the basket and thought I could start a wash tonight but I didn't want a load of wet clothes sitting over night. They could wait until tomorrow. The three of us sat around the kitchen table and talked until I found I was doing more yawning than talking. I bid everyone a good night and headed for my room. It was only a little after nine so I turned on the TV but it didn't matter as I dozed right off from a very busy and confusing day.

I woke up to some noise that sounded like it was coming from downstairs but I couldn't tell what it was. I turned off the TV and listened but didn't hear anything. "I must have been dreaming," I thought but then I heard it again. It sounded like laughing but again I couldn't really tell. My clock read quarter to twelve and my dad was usually in bed before this. I put on my jeans and sweat shirt and went out into the living room. The voices were from the den downstairs beneath my room but I still couldn't hear that well. I looked out of the front window and saw Aunt Lorena's car still out front. Now I was even more confused. It sounded like they might be arguing and I felt bad since my dad always spoke highly of my aunt.

I went back to my room where I opened the back window and stretched my neck out far enough to see that the light was on in the den. The house is located on a slope which places my window about three feet off the ground, making it easy to slip out into the back yard. I was pretty tired and wondered if the effort to see what was going on would be worth it but, already dressed, I figured, "What the heck," and quietly slipped over the sill and onto the ground. The den window was right at ground level. It was small and hidden behind a group of shrubs that bordered the deck off the kitchen. I got onto my stomach and pushed myself forward towards the lit window where I was about to receive the shock of my life.

Aunt Lorena was bent over the arm of the couch, totally naked as my dad was fucking her from behind and giving her ass a few hard slaps in the process. I backed out from under the shrubs to catch my breath. "Holy shit," I mumbled as I tried to justify what was going on here. I had seen Sandy getting fucked by her boyfriend but they were dark shadows in an unlit room. Here in front of me was a clear and detailed view of live sex between my dad and my aunt. As stunned as I was, my breathing slowly returned back to normal and I wanted to see more. I crawled back to the window where the scene had changed somewhat. Aunt Lorena was now on her back and my dad stood over her, fucking her mouth with what I thought was a pretty sizeable cock.

I moved closer to the window, not caring whom I was watching. Dad kept pumping away at my aunt's mouth while talking to her but I couldn't make out the words. I thought it odd that a pane of window glass was more soundproof than my bedroom floor. Dad continued his mouth fucking action then he withdrew and, holding his shaft, gave her lips and cheek several solid slaps with the head of his cock before filling her wanting mouth again with his rock hard shaft.

I couldn't get enough of what I was seeing. I tried to get my hand into my own pants but the shrubs were too low and prevented me from raising my hips. I worked my pussy as best as I could through the fabric of my jeans while clinging onto the metal well in front of the window.

Lorena pushed herself back with her elbows and dad slid back and down between her legs. He put one of her legs over his shoulder as he guided his glistening hardness into her wet cunt., He started his stroke slowly at first then began to quicken his pace. I thought I had seen everything at this point but then Lorena reached up to the back of the couch and grabbed a pair of panties. My eyes widened when I saw that they weren't her panties but a pair of my panties that I'd thrown in the laundry basket earlier in the evening. She turned them inside out and folded them neatly, leaving the crotch exposed. My dad stared into her eyes and kept fucking as Lorena talked in a serious way which seemed to excite my dad and he responded with a seductive look. They both then laughed and my dad stuck out his tongue. Lorena pushed the panties into his face and he laughed at her actions before opening his mouth and taking in his own daughter's stained crotch. He chewed on them with his lips while my horny aunt, if I could read lips correctly, kept mouthing the words "Fuck me" over and over.

Dad grabbed Lorena's hips and the muscles of his ass tightened as he slammed the entire length of his steel shaft into her begging cunt. Faster and faster he pounded away until his back arched and his head, still biting down on my dirty panties, looked toward the celling. He took his cock in hand as Lorena scrambled into position on the couch cushions to receive her warm reward. She was a bit tardy as the first burst of dad's jism landed in her hair but she managed to plant her lips firmly onto his honey covered member and savor the taste of each hot load dad was feeding her. Dad removed the panties from his mouth and held them under her chin in order to catch the overflow of sperm and, after swallowing several times, she greedily licked the remains from my panties.

I could tell by the look on his face that dad was really pleased with the nasty actions of my aunt. They both collapsed on the couch and rested a bit before they started to get dressed and I thought I better get back into my room. I felt so nervous and despite my weak knees I managed to get through the window and onto my bed.

"Holy shit," I thought to myself as I got undressed. "I've just watched my dad fuck my aunt."

After all I saw I couldn't get the picture of my dad's cock out of my head. It was just average size but had a healthy girth and my hand went right to my clit as I thought of that hardon fucking me. What was I thinking? My dad fucking me? For some reason I didn't care. I had just watched him taste my panties... "Oh, fuck me daddy. Fuck me good," I mumbled as I quickly worked my swollen clit and brought myself over the edge.

I didn't wake up until nine and my head was soon filled with visions of the night before. I was nervous at the thought of facing my dad... I mean, "How does one sit there making small talk over a cup of coffee while all the time knowing he was savoring the taste of my stained panties the night before?" I took a deep breath and walked out of the bedroom to see him in the kitchen.

"Good morning. I thought you might sleep all day," he said.

"Well, I got to bed early and slept right through so I guess I'll make it," trying not to let on that I was watching his escapades the night before.

"I mentioned last night that I was heading down to the Yacht Builder's Expo. I was going to wait until you got home but since you arrived a day early I thought it would give me time to drum up some more business so I think I'll be heading down right after lunch. There should be plenty of food but if there's something you need I left fifty dollars on the counter by the phone. I should be back Sunday afternoon. Make sure you take care of the place while I'm gone."

I assured him I would and helped dad out to the car with his stuff and wished him luck. "I love you, Dad."

"I love you too, honey," he smiled and kissed my cheek.

The minute he was out of sight I hurried down over the stairs and checked the laundry basket. There were my panties right on top and I could feel the moisture of dad's cum as I ran my fingers over the crotch. I sat on the bottom stair and held them against my face, taking in the aroma of my father's sex.

I did my laundry and got everything in from the car. It took me most of the afternoon to get my computer hooked up. I had to make three calls to the ISP before we got the thing up and running. It was a little after six when the doorbell rang. I dropped everything while wondering who this could be. I opened the front door and there was my Aunt Lorena with a big smile on her face and holding a vase of flowers.

"Come on in," I ordered. "What brings you by?"

"Well, since I missed your graduation I thought I'd visit, bring you some flowers and then maybe take you to dinner later," she responded.

"Gees, I just had a pizza."

"Good. I wasn't that hungry anyway," she laughed.

"Well, There's a slice left over there if you want it and thanks for the flowers but you didn't have to do that," I told her.

"I work for a florist... remember? It's not like I went out of my way," she said, still laughing.

We sat at the kitchen table and exchanged small talk until a more serious look cameover Lorena's face.

"I had lunch with your father today. He told me he was leaving early to go the Expo so I thought It would be a good time to come over and talk with you." Lorena paused and looked at me. "After I got your father's papers in order last night he and I retired to the den downstairs and, at some point, I noticed you were looking through the window."

My eyes almost fell out of their sockets as an overly worried look came to my face. "Oh, Ahhh..."

Lorena placed two fingers over my lips. "Shhh, everything's okay. I just didn't know if everything was okay with you. I mean... seeing me with your father like that must have been quite a shock."

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Yea," was all I could muster.

Aunt Lorena smiled and nodded back. "Let me start at the beginning."

I didn't speak for over a half an hour as my aunt related the full story about her and my dad, how it all started over two years ago and had evolved into that which I had been watching the night before. My mom and dad were deeply in love but now the loneliness, the absence of sex and the passage of time had taken their toll. From what I could gather my dad made the first move but Lorena never resisted and with my being away it made things a lot easier for them.

"Before your mom and dad got married your mom confided in me that your dad could be a pretty kinky guy so when he first made an advancetowards me I wasn't going to resist. Neither of us had had sex in several years and I can tell you that your mom didn't exaggerate with any of the stories she shared with me."

After a few brief examples of my dad's and aunt's sexual activities I felt I was right in my thinking that my dad was the horniest guy on the planet. I was also finding out that Aunt Lorena and my mom for that matter could keep right up with him. Though the stories weren't overly detailed, they were getting my juices flowing and I figured it must be in my genes.

"A few months ago your father told me he was falling in love with me. I guess I felt the same way but I think we should give it a little more time. He once said I looked like your mother, which I guess I do somewhat, and I thought that might add to his attraction towards me. On the other hand, you look just like your mother when she was your age and I don't think your father ever made a pass at you."

"No, but then, I haven't been around much." I commented. I wasn't going to let on that I had thought about my dad a few times and that the night before I got myself off while fantasizing him giving me a good fucking.

Lorena continued. "After seeing us last night I felt you needed some sort of explanation. I didn't say anything to your father but I feel it will come up sooner or later and I didn't know how you'd feel about your father and me being a couple."

"That's for you two to decide... but it sounds like you both need someone in your lives."

"Thanks for understanding, Ann. Whatever happens you'll always be part of our lives and I just want to make sure you'll be okay with everything. If you have any questions just ask. I'll be as honest as I can about everything.

"Well, I do have one question but I don't know if you'll answer it."

"Try me," she stated.

I pondered for a minute. "How did my panties figure into your love making?"

That gave Lorena pause and she took a deep breath. "I'll tell you but you can't say anything to your father."

"I won't say anything."

"Your father confided in me that a few times when you were home he used your panties to masturbate. He said he never felt guilty about it. In fact he found it to be a huge turnon so when I saw your laundry at the bottom on the stairs I thought it might give him an extra thrill."

"Well, I guess it worked for the both of you." I half giggled.

Lorena raised her eyebrows and gave a slight smiling nod. "Anyway, that's the story and I'm happy that you're not offended by any of it."

"Just let me know when you do it again. I kind of enjoyed watching. A little voyeur quirk I have."

Lorena shook her head. "You're just like your mother. She used to like to watch me masturbate."

"Maybe that's where I got it from," I told her. "When I was at school my roommate and I were watching a video on her computer and we were both getting pretty worked up over it. There was one Hostess cupcake sitting on her desk and she suggested that we masturbate and the one who gets off first wins the cupcake. I found the whole thing pretty exciting. One other time we fingered each other and I really got into that. I mean, masturbation is nice but when someone is doing it to you it brings things to a whole new level."

Lorena smiled. "So, who won the contest?"

"I don't know. I think she did but, as it ended up, we cut the cupcake in half," I laughed.

Lorena stood up and walked behind my chair. She placed her hands on my shoulders. "I was starting to get a little hungry. Maybe you and I could cut that slice of pizza in half," she said as her hands made their way to my breasts.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Good To Be Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds