• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Journey to The Deep

A Journey to The Deep

The train halted at Kalyani station and a girl in her mid 20's stepped down from the train. She was tall, slim, and fair with thick black hair touching her back. She was in a red polka dotted top, blue jeans and brown sunglasses on her face. She was holding a handbag in her left hand and a trolley bag in the other. In short, she was looking incredibly beautiful and sexy.

Her name is Anindita, but her friends call her Annie. She lives with her parents in Kolkata and she visits her grandparents every six months after the end of her semester exam. Her exam is over, so she has come to Kalyani to visit her grandparents.

Annie came to the taxi stand near the station and hired a taxi. She called her parents and informed them that she had arrived without any difficulties. After about 20 minutes, she reached her destination, her grandparents' house. She pressed the doorbell and a guy opened the door. It was her cousin, Ayush.

Ayush is 18 years old, studying zoology in college. He is a nice, polite guy. Having no friends near his grandparents' home (but many in college), he always stays in his room with cell phone and laptop.

"Annie didi (sister), Come inside!" he exclaimed in joy.

"Mom, come and see who is here!" he added.

Annie stepped in the house taking all her belongings. Her aunt and grandparents came to see who had actually arrived. They were glad to see Annie and asked her if she was well. She answered with a yes. They asked about her mom and dad and she told them that they were all fine.

"Where is uncle?" Annie asked looking at her aunt.

"Your uncle is out of town for work and he'll be back after a week," Her aunt answered.

Annie put her bags in her room and took her dresses out. She locked the door and changed into her ordinary clothes. She put on blue top and off-white shorts. Then she unlocked the door and headed to the washroom to freshen up. She was in her room combing her hair when Ayush entered.

"Didi, lunch is ready, come have it," He said.

"Ok, I am coming," she said looking at him.

As he left the room, she realised that he had been acting very uncomfortable. He didn't even look at her while speaking.

"Is he uncomfortable because of my clothing? But I have put this type of clothes on whenever I come here and I have never found him like this!" she thought.

Anyway, when she reached the dining room, everybody was waiting for her. She sat down and started eating. After the lunch was over, Annie, Ayush and their grandparents sat on a sofa and started chitchatting.

"It's 5 o'clock - I have a tuition class, so have to go," Suddenly Ayush said interrupting them.

He went to his room, took his books and left. They continued their conversations and her aunt also joined them after some minutes. Startling her, Annie's cell-phone rang. It was Natasha calling.

"Did you check your email?" Natasha asked.

"No. Why?"

"Do it now. Johnny has sent an invitation for his birthday party to everybody in our department. You know he is from a rich family and always thinks differently!"

"Ok then... I'll check it out," she said and hung up the call.

"Is everything ok?" her aunt asked.

"Yea, actually one of my friends sent an invitation to my email, but I forgot my laptop at home..."

"It's ok. You can use Ayush's laptop. Wait..." she said and headed to Ayush's room and returned with his laptop.

"Take it," She said while giving it to Annie.

Annie took the laptop and went to her room. She sat on the bed, checked her mail and then signed out from her account. Then she started checking out files in the laptop. She found some naked pictures of girls and some porn videos.

"Ayush is already 18 years old, so obviously he is interested in these things." She thought and smiled in her mind.

There were several nude pictures of girls, some of them were naked group pictures and some girls were naked in public! She checked the porn files too. There were mainly masturbation videos of girls but there were incest sex videos, group sex videos and more.

She was turned on so much. She could feel the moisture between her legs. Her panties were already wet. Annie turned off the laptop promptly and came out of her room with it. She gave the laptop to her aunt, who returned it to Ayush's room. Annie was now horny and needed to finger herself. She rushed to the washroom and took her clothes off. She sat on the edge of the bathtub with her legs apart and started rubbing her smooth shaved pussy vigorously. Within a very short time it started dripping juices. She pushed her two fingers in and out. The squish... squish... squish sounds were so loud that she had to decrease the speed of her self-fucking! Her nipples were rock hard. When she was going to explode, she stopped masturbating. She didn't want to make the floor wet with her juices. She would return home after some days and then she would masturbate in her own house. She rubbed her wet fingers on the mound of her pussy and then put the fingers into her mouth. Mmmmm... It was so tasty!

"Annie...? Are you ok? You have been in the washroom for so long!' her aunt asked with a worried voice.

"Yea I'm fine," She answered and started to clean her pussy with water.

She put on her clothes and came out of the washroom. Her aunt was still standing in front of the bathroom door.

"Is everything ok? You can tell me if anything is wrong," She said again putting her right hand on Annie's shoulder.

"No aunty, everything is ok. Please don't worry!" she assured her and went to her room.

She was still wearing the wet panties. She locked the door and changed her panties then rejoined her family. Thus she spent her day. At night after having dinner, she went to her room and locked the door. She took her clothes off and hung them on the hanger. She always slept nude in her house. She lied on the bed and after sometime fell asleep. Her eyes opened with a sound of knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" she thought.

She jumped out of her bed and put her clothes on. She opened the bedroom door and found her aunt standing there. She was dressed like she was going somewhere.

She said, "Annie, I've got a call some minutes ago. My mother is not well, so my brother told me to visit as soon as I could. I'm leaving right now and will be back tonight."

"Does everybody know about it?" she asked.

"Yea, I already told them," she replied while rushing to leave the house.

Annie closed the door after her as she left. She went back to her room planning to go back to bed. She looked at her cell-phone; it was 05:30 in the morning. Annie stood in front of the mirror and looked at her completely bare body; her 34C boobs and shaved pussy. But her pussy was looking a little bit hairy. She took a hair removal cream out of her bag and went to the washroom. She sat on the edge of the tub and used the cream to remove her pubic hair. After she was done, her pussy was looking soft and fairer than before. She returned to her bed and fell asleep. At about 07:30am, she woke up, got on her clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Annie beti, breakfast is ready," her grandmother said when she came out of the bathroom.

"Ok, I'm coming," she said.

She put on a deep blue sleeveless t-shirt and pink shorts and went to the kitchen to have her breakfast.

As they were having their breakfast, her grandmother said looking at her, "Your grandfather, Ayush, and I are going to the temple. Would you like to come with us?"

"No granny, you go." Annie replied.

"Please Annie didi, come on!" Suddenly Ayush requested.

"No Ayush. Look it's so hot out there," she said with a smile.

As they left for the temple, Annie locked the main door and rushed to Ayush's room and turned on his laptop. She opened the history section of the browser - Ayush had visited a lot of adult sites. He had also searched for nudist lifestyles. Then she opened the folder where he had stored all his downloaded porn videos. Annie took her clothes off and began one of the porn videos. She laid her back against a pillow and spread her legs apart. It was an incest sex video. As the guy in the video started pounding the girl, Annie became turned on so much. She slowly put her middle finger and ring finger onto her clit to feel wetness. Mmmm...Aaaaahhh...Mmm...She was moaning while pressing her boobs with her right hand. Annie took her fingers out of her pussy and licked them. Mmmmmm...Tasty juices! She entered the fingers again and started fingering herself.

Suddenly she felt an electric current just passed through her body. She found Ayush standing at the door. And she was still in Ayush's bed butt naked. Her clothes were on the floor here and there, her fingers were still in her pussy and the couple in the video were still fucking. She froze like a statue. Her face turned pale with fear as well as embarrassment. She jumped out of the bed and started collecting her clothes from the floor.

Suddenly Ayush said, "Annie didi, you don't have to worry about it. I won't say anything to anyone."

Annie raised her face to him and asked, "What did you say?"

"You don't have to worry, I won't say anything to anyone," Ayush repeated.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

He nodded to show his conformity. He told her to put her on her clothes back. She put them on promptly. The video was still playing on the laptop. Ayush cautiously moved to it and turned it off.

"Annie didi, come here and sit," he said looking at her.

She came and sat on the bed next to him.

"You know, I don't have any problem about nudity. I have searched on the internet about nudism and some other stuff related to it and found it normal. Don't worry! I know that girls like to masturbate when they are alone. Even I masturbate." He said smiling naughtily.

Both of their faces turned red like tomatoes.

"I have a question," she said.

"Question about what?"

"I locked the door properly when all of you left. How did you enter?"

"Hahaha... the lock doesn't work properly. We use the hanging chain to lock it. I forgot my phone, so I returned home to take it. And the rest is history!" he said and laughed loudly.

She was embarrassed again.

"Annie didi, I have never properly seen a girl nude. I didn't see you. Will you show me... please!" he requested.

"But...?" she said hesitatingly.

"Please Annie didi, I already caught you and just want to see you properly. It's just a request. Please only once!" he insisted.

"Ok...ok," she agreed and took her clothes off.

She removed all her clothes and stood completely naked in front of him. She forgot that he was her cousin brother. She was red with embarrassment. She never expected that her cousin would ever say what he did next.

"Oh my god, you are so beautiful! You have nice boobs and cleanly shaved pussy! Sorry if I offend you," he praised her looking at her naked body.

She did not say anything, not that she could. Suddenly she saw a bulge in Ayush's pants.

"What's that?" Annie said pointing her finger towards his pants.

He looked down and turned red with embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed. You know that girls masturbate. Similarly, I know that boys get boners when they are horny." She chuckled.

"Can I touch them?" he asked, indicating her boobs.

"No way, Ayush, you can't!" she giggled.

"Please Annie didi! I am unable to put my hands down. I just want to feel the softy things." He requested.

She thought of something for a moment and said, "Ok, you can but I have a condition. You will take your pants down first and will show me yours."

He hesitated for some seconds but at last agreed. He took his clothes off and got naked. Now both of them were completely naked. Annie became wetter seeing her cousin brother naked with his big erected cock.

"Now, can I touch?" he asked.

She nodded. He touched her soft boobs.

"It's so soft!" he said in wonderment.

Then he took her hands down to her pussy and felt the softness of her cleanly shaved pussy. He slowly rubbed with his right hand. Mmmmm... She moaned.

Suddenly she sat on her knees and licked the tip of his dick with her tongue.

"What are you doing didi?" Ayush asked with astonishment.

"Just keep your mouth shut and let me do my job!" she answered looking at him naughtily.

Annie took his cock in her mouth and started licking it like a lollipop. She never sucked a dick before. It was warm and sticky. She was so wet and now her pussy started to drip her juices.

She stood up and said with a pathetic voice, "I want you in me. Will you not satisfy your cousin sister with your toy?"

"Are you begging for a fuck?" he asked.

She did not answer and lay on the bed spreading her legs apart. Now he was able to see every part of her pussy. He slowly came to her and started licking her juices with his tongue. He ran his tongue into her pussy and started fucking her with it. Then he came over her and gently pushed his hard throbbing dick into her slit.

"Mmmmmmm...Aaaaaahhhh...hhhhhh...mmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yea, I'm absolutely fine. Don't stop, keep fucking me Ayush!" she answered in an unconscious manner.

Ayush took his cock out and pushed it again into her. He doubled his speed of fucking. The squish, squish, squish sounds made the atmosphere hornier than ever. He was fucking her furiously.

After sometimes, he said, "Annie didi, I'll explode soon."

"Ok then, take it out and come close to my boobs," she said.

He took her dick out of her pussy and came to her boobs.

"Now put your cock between my boobs." She instructed him.

Annie kept her boobs close together and Ayush put his dick between them and started rubbing it. Suddenly he shot a big load of cum. His thick white cum covered her boobs, chin and her face. It was warm and sticky. She collected his cum with her finger from her face and put it into her mouth to feel the taste. Mmmmmm... It was as tasty as her juices. Both of them smiled looking at each other. They never had an experience like this before. They did have an incest fuck accidentally.

"I have to go to grandpa and grandma," Ayush said while getting his clothes back on.

They smiled at each other again and he left. Annie was still naked covered with her cousin brother's cum. She took her clothes and walked towards the bathroom to take a bath.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Journey to The Deep

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 774 milliseconds