• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Distractions

Distractions

Heads up, this story is more on the "reluctant" side of this category. It also features sex between a student and his teacher so if that offends you in any way, either get your jollies elsewhere or get your panties out of a bunch (hell, take em off, this is erotica!). Feedback is welcome. Enjoy :)

GD

*****

"Liam, could you stay for a moment..." Ms. Mason's voice cut through the clamor of students gathering their things and heading for the door. It also shot a bolt of lightning straight through Liam's foggy, faraway train of thought.

Several of his friends threw sympathetic glances his way as they filed out of the classroom. Liam sat stock-still as the room swiftly emptied until the door closed behind the last student and it was just him and his teacher. She made her way towards his desk and sat in the adjacent one.

"Liam... I'm concerned," she began, "we're nearing the end of the year and your grade has been steadily slipping. I know Lacrosse was a distraction but now that's done. I was inclined to write it off as senioritis and let it slide since you don't actually need the credit to graduate, but I've checked your other grades and you're actually doing okay in your other classes. So I'm just wondering... is there a problem in this particular class? Are you not interested in what I'm teaching?"

"I'm very interested in the subject matter. I find poetry... interesting," he finished lamely as he studiously avoided her gaze.

She smirked slightly at his word choice. "Then what's the issue?"

"It... it's hard to explain," he replied.

Her smirk warmed to a genuine and concerned smile. "Try. Please."

Jesus. Did she have to beg? He took a deep breath and finally looked her straight in the eye. She saw an intensity that made her gut clench and watched a resolve form in his eyes. Suddenly, she was not sure she wanted to hear what he had to say. She had a strange feeling she was out of control of the situation whereas he was looking incredibly determined and sure of himself. Gone was any pretense of uncertainty on his part.

"You."

There was a pause before she could formulate a response. "I... I'm the issue?" she clarified.

"Yes."

"I'm so sorry if I've done something to offend you," she began, wracking her brain for what she could have possibly done to warrant this reaction. He was slowly shaking his head as he continued to stare at her with burning intensity. She trailed off uncertainly before he finally spoke.

"I can't seem to focus on anything you say or anything that happens in this room because all I can think about while I'm here is bending you over that desk and fucking you senseless."

Shocked silence met his admission. He watched her withdraw slightly and move her hands unconsciously to her lap.

"That's not funny," she finally stated.

"I wasn't joking," he returned.

"Liam..." she started unsurely.

"Scarlett, " he answered.

"It's Ms. Mason," her olive eyes flashed and she bit out angrily, "and this isn't appropriate."

"Why not?"

She rolled her eyes before she could help herself. "You know why not!"

"Let's say I don't," he replied. "Please, enlighten me."

She stared at him in disbelief. This could not be happening. Where do I even start? She knew she was a relatively young, attractive teacher working with hormone driven teenagers only a handful of years younger than herself, but she was always strictly professional and certainly didn't want or encourage this type of thing. Liam watched hungrily as the source of all his wildest fantasies eyed him suspiciously and calculatingly. He could feel her apprehension. He had been half-hard from his earlier musings but having her this close and being able to smell her was doing torturous things to his already rapidly tightening pants. She shook her head slightly, her soft honey curls wafting a bit more of their scent his way. He barely controlled his groan. She narrowed her eyes and finally decided playing along might be her best strategy.

"You're my student, for one," she stated, sure this was all that needed to be said.

"So?"

"So... there are rules about this kind of thing," she continued.

He smirked confidently back at her. "Rules are meant to be broken, Scarlett."

"Miss. Mason."

"I'm 18. I graduate in three weeks. I could have graduated last December but decided not to. I was going to wait until after graduation to do this but since you brought it up..." he shrugged nonchalantly and then grinned broadly, "would it make you feel better if I dropped your class? I'm failing it anyways."

"No... I... that's not the point," she managed.

"It seemed to be one of your points," he again smirked at her, "or was that all of them?"

A blush stole up her chest and onto her face. Again, Liam suppressed a groan. Scarlett was suddenly very warm. She rose quickly and made her way to the front of the room and her desk to put some space between them, thinking desperately of what else to say. When she eventually turned back to face him it was to find she hadn't exactly gained the space she needed. He was standing directly in front of her, studying her intently. Damn it. She took a deep breath.

"Liam, look," she began again, "you may be 18 but you're still a young man. You should be dating girls your own age."

This time he did groan. "Believe me, Miss Mason," he pronounced her name with just a slight edge, "I've tried. I've fucked half the senior class trying to get over you." Her gasp and disapproving glare did not go unnoticed. "Oh relax," he rolled his eyes, "I used protection. Besides, that was hyperbole. Mostly."

Somehow she recovered enough to recognize his use of vocabulary. Her slightly raised brow and questioning look earned a chuckle from him. "Yes," he admitted, "sometimes a little of what you're saying filters through. I'm just usually picturing you naked when you say it. Then... well... you know." He winked at her. She flushed deep red. "The point is," he continued, "no matter who I fuck I can't stop thinking about you. I can't get you out of my head. Do you know I even convinced several girls that I was into some actress named 'Scarlett' just so I could say your name in bed? Moaned it all the damn time picturing you in their place. Still didn't help." He was inching his way forward as she was moving backwards. "No, the only thing that can possibly help this," he continued as the backs of her legs bumped into her desk, "is if I fuck you." He kept moving forward until he towered over her. "Not some slut I'm pretending is you."

Shit, she thought, this was rapidly spiraling out of control. She took a deep breath to steady her nerves. Baaaaad idea. Christ, he smells good... What?? Where did that come from?? No. No. No. I did not just think that.

"Liam, this isn't happening."

"Oh, this is definitely happening, Scarlett," he leered, "unless you just don't care about my education and want me to fail. I need to get this out of my system. Then I can go back to the great student we all know I can be." He finally reached out and placed his hand on her hip and closed the lingering distance between them with a small step, placing his body in direct contact with hers. She tensed at his obvious arousal pressing into her lower body and the hard planes of his body pressing into the rest of her. The sports he played obviously crafting the hardened, muscular physique invading her personal space. She glared up at his amused, steel blue eyes quickly darkening with lust.

"Liam," she hissed, "someone could see." She attempted to push him away but could have been pushing on a brick wall for all the good it did her. When did teenagers get so damn large? she wondered incredulously. He merely chuckled.

"Scarlett, it's the Friday before Prom. There's not a soul left within ten miles of this place."

She scoffed at his logic but had to admit he had a point. Most of the staff takes off first thing on Friday afternoons in general. The students? Forget about it. Not to mention she didn't get a whole lot of traffic in her area of the building, tucked away as she was. No one was around... Wait, what am I thinking? I don't honestly want this to happen! Not that he isn't attractive... no! There's something wrong with you, she berated herself.

Liam watched the indecision in her sparkling eyes with rapt attention. He had long ago decided on his course of action, but was shocked and pleasantly surprised that she hadn't started kicking and screaming yet. He gently placed a hand on the side of her head, as though trying not to spook her. She bit her bottom lip and that decided it for him. He could see she was still fighting it but some things simply couldn't wait. He crushed his lips to hers ferociously and hungrily. His hand fisted in her hair and his grip on her hip tightened as he pulled her closer. Fuck yes, he thought ecstatically. God, she tastes better than I ever imagined. He moaned into her mouth and pressed his tongue against her clenched lips.

"Don't fight it, baby. You know you want this too," he murmured against her lips. Outrage flashed through her at the same time as his touch and smell kept threatening to overwhelm her senses. She couldn't think straight. She didn't even realize she was softly shaking her head "no" until he growled, "yes" against her lips. And then he was kissing her again. Softer. Slower. But still insistent. His hand gradually loosened itself from her hair and trailed down to outline her breast. Her mind was a blur. His hands were both roaming her body with abandon. She was panting into his mouth. Suddenly, both his hands were gripping her bottom and she was being lifted to the desk behind her. She gasped at the movement and felt Liam slip his tongue into her mouth to tangle with her own.

Her mind was still completely unfocused when she became aware of a slight breeze on her chest. She looked down incredulously at her now unbuttoned shirt and exposed black, lacy bra which did little to hide her very erect nipples. When in the hell... She turned to glare at Liam to find him staring reverently at the sight. "God," he groaned before deftly lowering his head to nip and suckle at one pink tip while using his hand to pluck and caress the other.

"Liam..." she half-gasped, unsure what she wanted at this point.

He wasn't about to let her contemplate it for too long. He drew her skirt up to her waist and let one finger slide along her soaked slit. The feel of her wetness caused an acute ache in his already painfully swollen member. He growled his discomfort and swiftly moved to remedy it. With one hand still caressing Scarlett he used the other to unbutton and unzip his jeans and shove them and his boxers down his thighs. He slipped her underwear to the side and lined himself up with her weeping center. With an animalistic growl he buried himself inside her in one sharp thrust. She gasped sharply in return. "Fuck, you're tight," he moaned. She whimpered slightly in response.

"You're... a bit... large..." she managed. He sniggered slightly. She tensed. "I wasn't trying to stroke your already inflated ego," she sneered.

He took her head in his hands and tilted her so she had to look at him. "I'm sorry," he said sincerely, "I didn't mean to hurt you. I lost control. You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment. And I don't think a bulldozer could stop me now. You feel like fucking heaven." With that he drew her face to his as he began to pump his hips, drawing his cock out to the tip before plunging it back into her tight channel. His slower movements allowed Scarlett a chance to adjust and before she could comprehend how she had gotten where she was she was starting to feel a familiar tightening in her lower abdomen. His hands had resumed their slow perusal of her body and she felt a zing of electricity when his fingers closed around the still very hard pebble on her left breast. His tongue continued to mate with hers with a fiery passion that was burning up any and all remaining doubts and questions in her head. She was consumed. Devoured. Ravished.

His thrusting sped up incrementally and Scarlett felt herself being driven higher. She was fighting to contain her moans and sighs but was having a harder and harder time remembering why. Suddenly, Liam's fingers were at her clit and she was no longer successfully holding in her sounds of pleasure. I can't come like this, she thought desperately. Not here. Not now.

Liam disagreed. "Yeah, baby, you like that? Come on my dick. Come for me, Scar."

His face was buried in her neck and he began to lap and nip at the skin there. He continued to pump his cock into her faster and harder. He was rubbing the sensitive bundle of nerves and grunting harshly.

"Ohhh god, yeah, that's it, baby. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, Scar. You feel fucking amazing."

She lost all sense of reality as the pressure built and built and then exploded. She moaned and panted as her climax tore through her in wave after wave of pure bliss. Her convulsing walls were too much for Liam as he lost the battle he had been fighting. He grunted and unleashed rope after rope of his hot cum into her pussy as she clung to him, riding out her orgasm. He thrust erratically, pumping his seed deep inside and groaning his rapture. He held Scarlett tightly as his thrusts slowed and eventually stopped, coming to a rest inside of her as he absorbed her post-orgasmic tremors and tried to still his shaking body. He ran one hand through her hair again and again and panted breathlessly into her neck.

"Fuuuck," was all he could exhale after he managed to catch his breath. Scarlett tensed slightly around him, causing a deep shudder to run through his still tingling body. He chuckled sardonically. "Shit, Scarlett. That was... well... shit." He finally shifted to look into her wide eyes. His eyes softened as he wiped the tears that had gathered at the corners of her eyes. "I guess some apologies are in order," he mumbled.

Scarlett's face flamed red as she considered his words. Had she been crying? She didn't think so... It had just felt so damn good. Had he been forceful? Yes. Had she wanted what he had given her? Not at first... Should he shoulder all the blame? ...Fuck. She was fucked.

"Liam," she began, "I wasn't entirely an unwilling participant in all of this. You don't have to apologize... maybe it's best if we just forget about it and-"

His grim smirk and dark chuckle cut her off short. "Darling, I wasn't apologizing for it happening. No way. That was some off the charts shit. No man in his right mind could regret that. But, I should apologize for thinking that could be something I could 'get out of my system.' That I could ever get you out of my system. Nope. We are going to have to do that again. And again. And probably a fourth time. Shit, I'm fucking addicted."

With that he burned down all the scathing retorts she had building on her lips by covering them with his own. Fuck, she thought yet again, I am well and truly fucked. And then he showed her how right she was.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Distractions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds