• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Little Tish Ch. 10

Little Tish Ch. 10

123456...9

Little Tish: Ch 10 - Little Tish and Jackie close the deal

Tags: Incest/Taboo, brother sister, sibling love, sibling sex, brother sister love, brother sister sex, spanking, pussy-spanking, lesbian sex, anal play

Author's note: This is a fairly long love story principally between a 19-year-old male in college, his innocently beautiful half-sister still in high school, her equally innocently beautiful redheaded girlfriend and their hot little mother as well -- not quite as innocent perhaps but seriously beautiful and lusty. It also contains some increasingly complex intimate relationships between the principals and other characters as well, all of which seem to have libidos at least as big as David Banner when he's pissed.

It takes time for these people to find their way amid all the twists and turns and potential disasters involved in a complex relationship such as this. So, it is turning out to be rather lengthy and involves some character development as well as some of the strong complex desires and frustrations that often occur in the sexual relationships of young people just chockfull of love and lust and juice. So again, thank you for your patience. If it's a quick fix you're looking for, then this may not be for you; I won't hold it against you. But I should mention that, although this chapter can probably stand on its own, the narrative would make much more sense if the story were read from the beginning.

Personally, I find it hard to have much concern for characters I don't know well enough to care much about. And, as I've mentioned before, I have grown to love and care for these beautiful, randy little innocents who, at least to me are entirely lovable and for whom I hold no animus.

This chapter is the first part of the "pay-off" we've been working up to for a while now. Little Tish and Jackie will get the chance to "close the deal" but will they? Or will she manage to keep her word to her mother to "at least wait a while"?

Enjoy,

HP

~~~~~~~~~ Part 1 ~~~~~~~~~

JACKIE:

"Hi there everyone," I announced, beaming. "I'm back." I continued smiling broadly as I enjoyed the looks of shock, mixed degrees of embarrassment and real joy in their eyes as they took me in. But I just stood there, stark naked and sporting a righteously throbbing hard-on. I could see it in their eyes—in all of their eyes.

'They all would like some of this and they would like it soon.' I realized, delighted. 'It's that look of hungry longing I'm seeing -- in all their eyes -- even in Mom's. It's almost like they are asking, "Now . . . please?"' I love them all dearly and, even though I'd gladly lay down my own life for any or all of them, this was still immensely enjoyable.

I was looking with loving eyes at 3 of, in my opinion, the most beautiful young women I had ever laid eyes on, and two were closely related to me. In the middle of that delicious collection of girl-flesh was my mother, Kelly and, despite being only in her early 30's, she still looked incredibly youthful and sexy as hell.

My mother is a gorgeous blue-eyed former cheerleader who looks like the idealized "girl-next-door" with sassy, short blond hair and a body that dreams are made of. She is pretty short, only about 5' 2" and she has flawless, lightly tanned, freckled skin, and succulently round, gravity defying breasts that are set off by adorable, little dark pink nipples that always seem to be erect and inviting.

Despite having had two children who are now in their late teens, she retains a firm, hard tummy and long shapely legs that end in her small pretty feet.

Her succulent little pussy is beautiful and completely bare except for a cute little line of dark blond hair sitting prettily atop her smooth mound and pointing directly down to the prettiest little slit one could possibly imagine. It looks like a juicy, ripe little peach.

And I could clearly see that her tight little nether lips were wet and juicy, just as they had been the last time I'd seen them. It had been only a few days before and we had discovered an enormous amount of sexual tension sizzling back and forth between the two of us. And that's when she first "inadvertently?" showed herself to me, just before I headed back to school for a few days.

But now I was back and we all knew we were going to have to have "a talk." Actually, it was going to be more of a showdown and battle of wills between my mother and me.

As our eyes met, she looked back at me with worry, some embarrassment and with a burning sexual hunger she was only marginally disinclined to disguise.

Kelly, my mom, was sitting there with one arm protectively around a spectacularly beautiful little redhead who was my little sister's new best friend -- and lover. I actually thought that was pretty cool. I really liked little Billie and, with the exception of myself, she was probably the only friend my little sister had ever had.

The redhead's name is Billie, or BJ (Beeje to me) and she's a PK (preacher's kid) who has only recently been emerging from the suffocating blanket of her parent's smothering religiosity. She could well have been a Playboy bunny with her intelligent, blue-green eyes and flawless, pale skin that covers a face and body that would not have looked out of place on the cover of a Victoria's Secret catalogue.

But the love of my life was the little elfin, brown-haired beauty that sat wrapped tightly within our mother's other arm. To me, my baby sister is the most beautiful girl/woman on the planet and she owns me -- body and soul. She is actually my half-sister and the two of us were inseparable growing up. Her name was Patricia Olivia Young, "Patty-O" to her mother, "Tish" to her friend Billie and "Tishie" to me. She has always been my confident and my best friend.

She is far and away the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life and I love her beyond measure. After almost a lifetime of wondering, worry, jealousy, frustration and real heartache on both our parts, Billie finally made Little Tish realize that, even though we are siblings, we've actually been deeply in love with each other, probably have been for years.

Once Little Tishie had finally come to grips with the idea of a real, romantic love with her half-brother, she hatched a plan to seduce me and finally to establish and consummate our long denied love for each other.

My Tishie is tiny. She stands a scant (she would say) "4' 10ish " and she would have a great deal of trouble ever tipping the scales at much over 90 lbs. She may be small, but she is the vision of a sexy female goddess to me. Fairly long brown hair frames a face that is beautiful, mischievous, kind and highly intelligent.

She has the deepest blue eyes I've ever seen and a tiny button nose hosting a light spray of freckles that just scream "CUTE"! Her mouth is luscious and I can never take my eyes off her perfect little pouty lips that seem to cry out to be kissed.

Her frame is slight but her breasts are beautiful and perfectly proportioned to her size. They ride high on her chest and are tipped with succulent, little pink nipples that seem to be forever pebble-hard with arousal. Her legs are beautiful, well sculpted and they end in feet that are very small and simply adorable. Her little bubble-butt is spectacular and feels absolutely delicious when she's sitting naked on my lap.

And her pussy is a vision of female perfection. It's shaved bare with tender, succulent labia that ride snuggly right up against one another. Her little puss always seems to be in a state of sexy arousal and is very often soaking wet with lusty excitement. She smells and tastes absolutely delicious.

Put all that together with a personality that is bubbly and fun, a mind that is whip-smart, a wicked sense of humor that has always kept me in stitches and a sweetness that just melts my heart and she is the perfect little package. I have always loved her but every time I lay eyes on her, I fall in love all over again. To me, she is irresistible and entirely lovable. She is perfect, even if she is my half-sister.

Only a few nights ago I totally surrendered my heart to my beloved little sister and the two of us are now intent on spending a long and happy life together. Several nights ago, we spent a whole evening and night together, naked and in each other's arms in an almost constant state of sexual heaven.

She is still a virgin but just barely. She desperately wanted -- needed -- her brother to make love to her but, largely due to a lack of birth control at the time, we had, only with an enormous amount of frustrated will power, barely managed to refrain from the final act of consummate love. The main problem is with our mother; Kelly who I'm pretty sure is fairly desperate to prevent the sexual bonding of her children for all the usual and the obviously rational reasons.

Only a few days before, I left on a brief trip back to the university where I am a student to iron out a few glitches in the new software business I have set up with my little sister. I set out with much on my mind and with turmoil in my heart.

On one hand, I was blissfully happy that my adorable, sweet little half-sister Tishie and I had finally discovered the powerful bond of love and desire that apparently has existed between us for many years.

Largely due to Little Tish's sneaky conniving, our deep love and long denied physical attraction for each other has finally been acknowledged, accepted and all but consummated the night before I had to leave on my brief trip back to school. Now, our new relationship has me floating on a cloud.

On the other hand, I am amazed and extraordinarily excited by the new and intense sexual tension that seems to have blossomed between my beautiful, loved starved mother and myself just as I was about to leave a few days ago.

Her clear and almost desperate sexual desire for me was obvious by the shameless way she had seemed to be flaunting her beautiful charms to me and by her seeming inability to control her sexual passions. Both of us were clearly hungry for each other. And now I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this newly discovered sexual desire for my sexy mother and reconciling that with my love for my baby sister.

As I thought about it, I had to admit to myself that I have always been captivated by, and uncommonly attracted to, my beautiful, sexy little mother. I have hundreds of fond and wonderfully warm memories of watching my sexy young goddess of a mother and her utterly gorgeous naked body, as she seemed to float around the house 3 inches off the ground.

Even before I found myself powerfully drawn to my wonderful and often naked baby sister, my mother's softly sweet and effortlessly sexy comfort with her nudity around the house was very compelling to me.

Innocently on her part, she had often hugged my growing body into her soft welcoming nakedness. When she did, I was in heaven. She had been very young for a mother and sweetly naïve about her female magnetism. And she apparently didn't give much thought to the little "boners" I often sported around the house. I believe she just thought it was "cute".

But that largely disappeared when my advancing puberty found me not only ogling my wonderful mother but my sweet little baby sister as well. 'I was a walking boner,' I remembered, grinning on my long ride back to school.

'No wonder Mom panicked and forced us into being dressed all the time,' I realized as my empty car sped along the freeway. 'But,' I thought ruefully, 'oh how I missed seeing all that beautiful naked skin, both of my angelic little sister and of my sexy little mother before she figured out what was going on with me. No wonder she made us all cover up.'

But now all those sweet memories came flooding back to me with a vengeance as I recalled the almost wanton sexuality in my mother as she sat there on the couch just before I left. I could see the aching sexual craving in her and feel her hungry eyes as she practically drank me in.

'She couldn't seem to take her eyes off my hard cock,' I remembered as a hot flush spread all over my body. 'And I couldn't stop drooling over her naked and mostly bare little pussy when she had allowed her little dress to slip all the way up to her hips, clearly showing me that juicy, ripe little peach of hers.'

'She must have known what she was doing,' I'd realized as my erection had stiffened even more and started throbbing almost painfully in my pants that afternoon.

'God,' I remembered thinking with a naughty grin, 'I would love to fuck her . . . my own mother! I should probably wonder just what in the hell is wrong with me if I hadn't just indulged in practically every possible incestuous act there is with my own little baby sister. I did everything with her . . . except to fuck her. So why then doesn't it feel wrong to me? We sure are one very strange and horny family. But, is that really so bad?' I considered, wondering.

And then, just as I was wrapping up my quick fix-it trip back at my house by the university, I had called Tishie and she apparently had been enjoying some clean, naked fun with that gorgeous little Billie -- with "Beeje".

'Wow,' I thought as my imagination was running wild, picturing those two beautiful little teens frolicking and loving on each other out by the pool. 'That really turned me on when she was talking . . . trying . . . to talk to me,' I thought. 'How could I possibly be mad at my little sis just because she was doing something I would love to be doing myself? Things sure have changed in the last few days,' I realized, amazed.

'Fuck it!' I had reasoned happily to myself, 'I'm heading back ASAP!'

When I had finally gotten home just this afternoon, I was walking up to my room when I began wondering where everyone was. I stepped over to the window overlooking the pool and stopped dead in my tracks.

I looked in delighted amazement as I witnessed both my baby sister and my beautifully youthful mother as naked as the day they were born. They were leaning over the obviously nude and incredibly beautiful body of some gorgeous creature that could only be little Beeje.

'FUCK!' I realized, shocked as I felt my cock spring once again into a steel bar of an erection. 'That's the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen before in my whole life! God, just look at them; that gorgeous little redhead can't seem to hold still!'

I had watched them for quite a while as the sun made its inexorable way across the warm, Southern California sky. I witnessed my beautiful, sexy mother coax Billie's legs apart and dip her sexy mouth into Billie's soaked and juicy little peach.

Now that had sort of shocked me. And, apparently it must have shocked little Billy as well because she was suddenly twitching violently and crying out in surprised joy; arching her back and grinding her sodden puss into the eager mouth of my gorgeous little mother.

I had no idea my mother even liked girls but the idea was very intriguing and I couldn't help seizing my wildly throbbing cock and . . . But then I promptly let it go again, realizing that I just might have something for it to be doing in the near future.

But it was all I could do to keep from taking myself in hand again and stroking my cock to completion when my sexy mother finally drove her fingers into Billie's gushing little puss as she continued to suck on the sexy redhead's little love button. Then she began gently finger fucking her, in and out of her succulent little bald pussy.

'Little Billie is obviously in heaven,' I realized with a frenzied moan, striving mightily to ignore the powerful throbbing in my achingly tumescent cock.

Then, literally shivering with wide-eyed excitement, I watched as my beloved baby sister began sucking and pinching Billie's cute little pink nipples while my mother continued to gently suck Billie's little love button up into her mouth and finger fuck her at the same time.

Finally, I watched my sweet, sexy mother push one of her Billie-cum slicked fingers up and into Billie's sensitive little butt hole. Billie's screams of ecstasy were clearly audible even inside the house and, I realized, 'they must also be readily apparent to anyone who just might be at the front door.'

Little Billie was covered in body oil and it was clear my mother and sister had been giving her a sensual, full-body massage. Billie's powerful climax looked almost nuclear in intensity and it seemed to last a very long time. God but she looked beautiful as her body seized and writhed in a powerful climax of obvious ecstasy. My cock was hard as a rock and screaming for attention. But I did my best just to ignore it and looked on.

My wonderful, loving little sister took charge then and, leaving Billie to curl up into a fetal position to recover, Tishie pulled our mother by the hand over to the edge of the pool and sat her down on the edge of it.

Mom was clearly uneasy with the way things were progressing with her tiny daughter as Tishie began kissing her mother and fondling her delicious looking breasts. Kelly may have been a little uneasy but she wasn't putting up too much resistance either when her tiny daughter began suckling on her sensitive, rock-hard little nipples. She just didn't seem to be able to help herself; she was clearly in the powerful grip of her body's hot-blooded, lusty needs.

The look of pure ecstasy on our Mother's face when my baby sister was suckling her nipples was a beautiful sight to behold.

'As a matter of fact,' I realized, 'they look utterly beautiful when they are together, loving each other like that. My Little Tishie is making our mother look so utterly happy and beautiful and, especially after our highly sexed discussion before I left, I now know that it's an expression she needs to experience regularly and it's one she deserves to wear.

'It's good for her, damn it.' I thought angrily. 'Fuck convention! It's an expression of sheer sexual ecstasy and one that has been sorely missing from her life for years now and one I am determined to see there again -- often. We'll just worry about the "how" part of it later.'

'I love my mother and I worship the ground she walks on.' I mused. 'She may not be right about my little sister and me but she has given up so much for both of us all these years, she deserves to be well loved. And if nothing else presents itself, she deserves to be loved, even if it's our love. I won't have her suffering like she has been any more.'

Kelly was obviously breathing hard and raggedly as she uneasily watched her only daughter walk down into the pool and begin to spread wide her mother's shapely legs. It looked to me that Mom was starting to object and that her conscience was clearly at war with the demands of her needy little pussy.

'Poor Mom must be so horny!' I realized, suddenly practically overcome with loving sympathy for her. 'She wants to stop but it doesn't look like she can help herself. Oh God, Mom, and you've had to live with this agony your whole life!

'I know that now. And I think we all need to help keep you happily satisfied and at peace. You so deserve to be happy. God but I love that woman and I hate to see her suffer but fuck, does she ever look sexy when she's all hungry and needy like that! Come on Little Sis, make our Mom go crazy with pleasure.'

Her almost panicked expression slowly morphed into one of intense, ravenous hunger when Little Tishie quietly shushed her, pulled her closer to the lip of the pool and dipped in to our mother's dripping and obviously aching little slit with her sweet pink tongue.

Everything changed on Mom's face the second her daughter's tongue made contact with her beautiful little, half-bald pussy. I could hear Kelly cry out her joy as I ogled my little sister eating her mother's hungry, hungry puss. Kelly's cries of sheer bliss were beautiful to hear and to see as she received the loving attention she had obviously needed for a long, long time.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Little Tish Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds